October 31, 2014 | 893 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst - Soft Nude 070 [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2010 11:43:00 PM More reviews by pekingflu

It's perfect under any lip gloss. A must for someone with deeper lip color. But due to revlon's matte effect, it looks too pale and drying to be wear alone.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2010 8:51:00 PM More reviews by leahuang225

BEST NUDE COLOR EVER ! my search for the perfect nude lipstick finally ended...i've honestly tried everything from drugstore products to pricier brands like MAC and YSL but nothing compares. I just got the YSL lipstick that everyone raves about, while the texture was great, the color really washed me out, and it's definitely not worth $34. Other colors i've tried (ex. MAC's honeylove, siss, creme'd nude) are either too pink, too concealer-like, or too dry. I DID NOT expect to find the perfect nude at a drugstore. Soft nude is the perfect blend between coral and pink (but i can see how this might not work for people who have really dark skin, so one lippie off), it has great coverage and isn't drying at all. I usually dab it just to blend it a little after applying it, and it pretty much looks like my natural lip color. At around $9, this can't be beat (:

Edit: after a while of using this, I still love the color, but at times i feel like it makes my lips pretty flaky

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2010 3:06:00 AM More reviews by hotpinkblonde

Really pretty nude! I have a hard time finding flattering nude colors because they're often too brown or too flesh toned and pale. This one has the most subtle peachy pink undertone so it's really wearable and flattering! It applied easily and felt moist on my lips, not drying.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2010 9:55:00 PM More reviews by Bambie_Blonde

Finally, a true nude/pink drugstore lipstick without any orange or brown undertones. It took quite some time for Canada to get the Revlon Colorburst lipsticks in store, when they finally did, I stumbled upon the last Soft Nude and snagged it for $2.00 :) - one of my favorite nude/pink lipstick is 'Hue' by MAC, it gorgeous and very glossy- SN and Hue are exactly the same in texture, but not shade. Soft Nude tends to pull a little more of a warmer pink on my skintone (NC20-25) and that's what I like about it so much- it can go with any eyeshadow look and not compete, and no gloss is required because this is very smooth and glossy alone. Unlike many nude lippies, this also doesn't give that dreaded 'corpse' look. I'm super pleased with this lipstick, and will check out more in the future. Also, the packaging on this is very luxe and classy, even the embossed Revlon symbol on the side of the lipstick itself is a nice little extra.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2010 6:44:00 PM More reviews by luftballon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Beware if you have pigmented lips. This lightens my lip color but isn't completely nude unless I pile it on--and if I do, it cakes and flakes on my lips. I still really like how it tones down my lips without making them look unnatural, so I'll keep using it as an everyday color. It's a bit drying so apply balm underneath.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2010 6:35:00 PM More reviews by ingrid88

BEST NUDE LIPSTICK I'VE EVER TRIED, HANDS DOWN. I wear this allll the time and it's absolutely perfect. I've waited so long for these to arrive in Canada and it's well worth it. I've stocked up now :). I've tried nudes from MAC, Nars, Stila, Urban Decay, and basically a lot of high end brands and this Revlon lipstick is the best by far. The texture is creamy but for some reason it dries on my lips pretty quickly, but then again most lipsticks are like that for me. but AMAZING STILL :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2010 8:35:00 PM More reviews by devmar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've gone through about 3 and 1/2 sticks already
    Such a gorgeous light nude-pink color.
    Most lipsticks(especially nude) don't look all that great on my due to my super red pigmented lips, but this makes them look amazing.
    I always put gloss over this to make me look a little more alive though, i guess without it would be a bit much.
    Will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2010 4:06:00 PM More reviews by DeeVine1217

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

So Revlon has really been impressing me with their packaging lately. Everything from the tube to the embossed REVLON in the lipstick scream high end at an affordable price. I was iffy about trying this lipstick on given my tanned complexion but this stuff has enough pink in it so I don't look like death (*cough*Myth anyone?*cough*). It is really pretty on its own but rather light, which is why I like to pair it with a gloss. The consistency is nice and creamy and didn't dry out my lips. Very nice, definitely looking into purchasing more of their Color Burst lippies!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2010 4:41:00 PM More reviews by irishdancerak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love the color, love the packaging :) it works best if you put a light layer of lip balm on first or it will emphasize any dryness. So far this is my favorite nude!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2010 11:10:00 AM More reviews by thchocolateluver07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

i bought this lipstick after going through a million nudes trying to find my perfect shade and im glad i found this at one point i even actually started to hate "nudes" and thought there wasnt a perfecf one for me but now i have the perfect color for when i wear fierce eyeshadow and i love now smooth it applies, i love that it has no scent and i love the color!!!