BeneFit Cosmetics Stay Don't Stray

2.9

WATER (AQUA), ISODODECANE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BUTYLENE GLYCOL, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER, SILICA, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, TALC, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, HEXYL LAURATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, MICA, TRIBEHENIN, PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), SORBITAN OLEATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, DIMETHICONE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), METHICONE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77499), TETRAHEXYLDECYL ASCORBATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, ISOPROPYL TITANIUM TRIISOSTEARATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE. NĀ° 04940/N

on 8/20/2011 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Got a mini of this in a swap, so I can't comment about the packaging as the full size version looks much different. However, the product itself does nothing for me. I didn't care for it at all. I much prefer my TooFaced Shadow Insurance. (HG) Glad I got the sample of this so I didn't buy it.

on 8/20/2011 11:38:00 AM

The key to getting this primer to work without making your eyes look too dry is to use a great moisturizer under it. If you moisturize well before applying this then it will go on smoothly and conceal darkness pretty well(especially if you put concealer over it). Towards the end of the day, it will wear off and the darkness with show a little. Since this product isn't too expensive and works for a reasonable amount of time, I would repurchase it again.

on 8/18/2011 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Crease city! I had a sample of this laying around so wanted to give it a try. I don't normally need primer because I have dry skin and shadows dont normally crease on me. I do use UDPP if I'm doing more then just a simple look and need it to last longer then an 9 hour day. This stuff made made my eyeshadow crease like crazy and by the time I got home from work all I had left was the crease showing. I would have gotten way better results if I hadn't used this primer at all. Just awful..

on 8/17/2011 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have mix feelings about this.
At first, when I saw benefit launch out their new product that can make your eyeshadows and concealers last longer it immediately hooked me, especially when it can make your concealers last all day.
so yep I did buy it, $26 dollars!
I have to say it did make my concealer last all day ( i'm not too sure about eyeshadow, I don't use eyeshadow)
But just remember to use a eye gel or eye cream ( I use eye gel )
the bad thing is that the pump dispenses a LOT of product!! what I do is that I shake the bottle, then lightly pump a tiny amount.
and when you get to the end, you can't get anything out but watery stuff I pumped it to the sink haha and then it looked like I threw up! the color and water was ewwww.
but yep, I finished the whole bottle, and because my family saw that I was using this everyday, my mom and my older sister actually brought it too. but they all hated it.
Now I'm using theirs.
but if your thinking about buying this..
it's good for concealers if you have NORMAL skin.
but dry, I suggest you to stay out of it

on 8/11/2011 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This product is kind of hit or miss. If you have fine lines or dry skin around your eyes, I would not use it. But, if you have relatively smooth skin or oily lids, it's a good product and works as it should, so I give it a three. There are better primers, but this one is okay.

on 8/9/2011 3:39:00 PM

I received a mini version of this in a set. Sadly, this primer does not work at all for me. I applied it before putting on eyeliner in the morning and by the end of the day, my eyeliner was streaking and looked messy. Maybe it works better under concealer?

on 8/7/2011 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

OK- I've read the reviews for this and have to agree w/ the dispensing of this product. I took mine back to the store after waaaay too much came out- the salesperson showed me how to fix that- make an "L" with one hand, place the tip of the dispenser in the crook of the "L" and press- the correct amount comes out. It has something to do w/ the pressure placed on the dispenser. Other than the dispensing- I LOVE this product. I have SUPER oily lids and this is the ONLY thing I've found that keeps my liner from running all day long. I've bought my second tube and still love it. I just wish it was easier to dispense and easier to see how much is remaining in the container.

on 8/7/2011 3:54:00 PM

I wish I had read the review before buying this product. The pump dispenses way too much product. It went creepy under my eyes and creased on my lids. I'm in my 50's but have good skin. It made my eyes look old.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Didn't like at all. It seemed way too pasty and it dried super fast when I dotted it on - I didn't even have time to spread it. I tried to and it just caked up and made my eyes look horrible. Like I had put too much foundation or concealer on them. I ended up using my damp foundation sponge to rub most of it off.

I have a few mini tubes of this so that's pretty much the only reason I wouldn't buy the full sized version, although I don't really reach for this primer all that often.

It is a nice shadow primer; it helps my shadows stay put all day, colors look truer and there is no creasing. I haven't used it as a primer for my concealer yet but I'm sure it would work for that too.

It's a nice product, something worth checking out.

Video Reviews & Tutorials