BeneFit Cosmetics Stay Don't Stray

2.9

WATER (AQUA), ISODODECANE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BUTYLENE GLYCOL, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER, SILICA, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, TALC, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, HEXYL LAURATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, MICA, TRIBEHENIN, PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), SORBITAN OLEATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, DIMETHICONE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), METHICONE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77499), TETRAHEXYLDECYL ASCORBATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, ISOPROPYL TITANIUM TRIISOSTEARATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE. N° 04940/N

on 9/3/2011 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got this is the kit from Benefit for $10. This is my favorite item of the three. I don't even use the cream eyeshadow b/c my lids are so oily. But this helps keep my powder eyeshadows in place for the day

on 8/27/2011 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Got a sample of this after I purchased a concealer from Benefit. Saw it lying around one day so I picked it up and decided to use it but after two uses, I discarded it. Don't even bother. It's not worth it. Your shadows will just end up in your crease.

I rarely throw products away. This one hit my trashcan after one use.

I thought I would give it a try because I had a free sample of it laying around. I put it on around 11am and just did a simple all over color on my lid. My lids still looked pretty good at 3pm, so I thought all the horrible things I had heard about it must not be true. I was wrong. When 6pm rolled around all I had was one big crease line on both lids. Very unattractive. I'll stick with my UDPP or Chanel base which have yet to crease on me even after a full day.

on 8/23/2011 7:13:00 PM

I really like this. I usually put concealer on my nose due to my stubborn blackheads and it slides off within a couple of hours. With this it stays put :) It good on the eyes too, although I mostly bought it for the concealer.
However the pump is a bit awkward as it catches and you end up pumping out more than you need.
If I have money to spare when I run out, I'd buy it again, but it wouldn't be a must - have.

on 8/20/2011 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Got a mini of this in a swap, so I can't comment about the packaging as the full size version looks much different. However, the product itself does nothing for me. I didn't care for it at all. I much prefer my TooFaced Shadow Insurance. (HG) Glad I got the sample of this so I didn't buy it.

on 8/20/2011 11:38:00 AM

The key to getting this primer to work without making your eyes look too dry is to use a great moisturizer under it. If you moisturize well before applying this then it will go on smoothly and conceal darkness pretty well(especially if you put concealer over it). Towards the end of the day, it will wear off and the darkness with show a little. Since this product isn't too expensive and works for a reasonable amount of time, I would repurchase it again.

on 8/18/2011 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Crease city! I had a sample of this laying around so wanted to give it a try. I don't normally need primer because I have dry skin and shadows dont normally crease on me. I do use UDPP if I'm doing more then just a simple look and need it to last longer then an 9 hour day. This stuff made made my eyeshadow crease like crazy and by the time I got home from work all I had left was the crease showing. I would have gotten way better results if I hadn't used this primer at all. Just awful..

on 8/17/2011 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have mix feelings about this.
At first, when I saw benefit launch out their new product that can make your eyeshadows and concealers last longer it immediately hooked me, especially when it can make your concealers last all day.
so yep I did buy it, $26 dollars!
I have to say it did make my concealer last all day ( i'm not too sure about eyeshadow, I don't use eyeshadow)
But just remember to use a eye gel or eye cream ( I use eye gel )
the bad thing is that the pump dispenses a LOT of product!! what I do is that I shake the bottle, then lightly pump a tiny amount.
and when you get to the end, you can't get anything out but watery stuff I pumped it to the sink haha and then it looked like I threw up! the color and water was ewwww.
but yep, I finished the whole bottle, and because my family saw that I was using this everyday, my mom and my older sister actually brought it too. but they all hated it.
Now I'm using theirs.
but if your thinking about buying this..
it's good for concealers if you have NORMAL skin.
but dry, I suggest you to stay out of it

on 8/11/2011 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This product is kind of hit or miss. If you have fine lines or dry skin around your eyes, I would not use it. But, if you have relatively smooth skin or oily lids, it's a good product and works as it should, so I give it a three. There are better primers, but this one is okay.

on 8/9/2011 3:39:00 PM

I received a mini version of this in a set. Sadly, this primer does not work at all for me. I applied it before putting on eyeliner in the morning and by the end of the day, my eyeliner was streaking and looked messy. Maybe it works better under concealer?

Video Reviews & Tutorials