August 22, 2014 | 1242 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 2:16:00 PM More reviews by CupcakePetal123

I have skin that is a bit dry and very sensitive. Combination to be exact. So I bought the tube of moisturizing cream. I use the cream on my face because the tube doesn't contain enough for my entire body. I noticed that the cream made my face EXTREMELY soft and smooth. It wasn't oily like many other lotions and creams are and it made me want to touch my face all the time becuase it was SO SILKY! I really like the fact that I can use this cream on my face and it works just like facial moisturizer and doesn't make my face oily.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2012 12:02:00 AM More reviews by adorkablejo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really love this moisturizer. And the packaging come on its great and huge! i have been using this for about a year now. during the winter i still need a better moisturizer but this works pretty good. ill probably try to look for a better moisturizer that is for more extreme cases of dry skin. but will repurchase:)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2012 2:08:00 AM More reviews by snowsilver

this stuff is way too harsh for my sensitive skin.. after half an hour i put it on.. my face is stinging and burninig..i will not buy again..

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2012 9:53:00 AM More reviews by lalarudy4

This stuff is awesome. I use it on my face, as well as random dry spots on my body. It makes my skin feel so soft, and it absorbs really well. This is my go-to moisturizing cream, even in the summer! Would definitely buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2012 8:24:00 PM More reviews by beaspalace

i only gave this a 4 because of packaging. And i'm sure a lot of people agree.

BUT WOW!!!! This is amazing.i wasted soo much money finding the right moisturiser and i can't believe it's this cheap. I have oily skin, but i get dry patches(combination skin) during winter time. This moisturizes my dry patches without making the other areas oily.

I've only used it once last night, but this morning i was amazed at how smooth my skin was! I haven't felt it like that in a LOOONG time.
So so far so good. But i'll update in case anything goes wrong. Until i use up the bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2012 4:52:00 PM More reviews by CountryLovee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Holy crap!!!! AMAZING!!!! One day I ran out of my current moisturizer so I put body lotion on my face. HUGE mistake!!! It started burning. The next day I was peeling. So we went to Walmart and I picked up this beauty. I put it on that night and it was soooooo creamy and moisturizing! The next morning most of my flakies were gone! HG status!! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2012 1:26:00 AM More reviews by cwillis43

I tried Proactiv a year ago, thinking it'd fix a few stubborn bumps. Instead, I was left with huge, disgusting and painful, swelling, DRY and FLAKY, red patches down my face. Almost like a road rash! I immediately stopped use and searched for something to calm my face..I had to have tried at least 5 different moisturizers (all of which burned when I applied to the post-Proactiv war scars -_-) before I found this while researching for something to help. I picked it up at Walgreens, about $13 for 16 oz. And after two uses, my face was soothed! It was some kind of miracle! After two days, my face, which had been a disaster for two weeks, was back to normal! Scratch that- better. It was hydrated, plump, soft, fresh, glowy. This moisturizer was (is) a truly amazing product..I will never use anything ever again for my face. It's the only moisturizer I CAN use without my skin getting extremely tight and irritated. Before this cream, there were constantly flakes on my nose, cheeks, chin, and my skin was awfully tight..Now it's just smooth. I love putting a glob on and letting it all soak in before applying my powder foundation. If you are in search for a moisturizer that will hydrate and leave your face calm and smooth (which is what we all want a moisturizer for, right? duh!) then I highly recommend this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2012 10:04:00 PM More reviews by yelloats

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i give this a 4 but i prolly want to give it a 3.5
this stuff makes my face oil like no other. my face looks disgusting after i apply this, even on like a "just washed" face. i tried using it on my arms and legs and it took too long to absorb leaving me feeling sticky and greasy. this however, works on my dry nose! lol i bought the HUGE tub from costco and its never going to end b/c i only stick my finger in there for a small bit for my nose everyday. anyone w/ dry pealing nose shud try this!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2012 1:50:00 AM More reviews by spaceykatie

I have been using this product for years. It is the only facial moisturizer I will use. It is incredibly effective and does not irritate my sensitive skin or my acne. I will never use another moisturizer as long as I live. Truly a holy grail product. If you have sensitive skin in need of intense moisture please don't hesitate to buy this product. It's mirth it and more.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2012 3:05:00 PM More reviews by staceygrigas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I can't say enough good things about this product. I have very dry skin and even in the summer sometimes I will have dry patches. The first time I used this as a facial moisturizer I saw a reduction in dry areas, and my skin improves every day.

It kind of feels like you're rubbing shortening all over your face- but it's a price I'm willing to pay to hydrate my skin properly, finally, after years of searching for something adequate.