October 30, 2014 | 1478 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by SMichelle85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My dermatologist recommended this to me and I have been using it for years since! It has no smell, doesn't sting. It is nice and thick but doesn't make you oily. It makes my skin stay moisturized all day. I wear this always. It doesn't cause my breakouts. It's good all over my face including my eye area. Just love it! Don't buy the generic they water it down. Cetaphil all the way!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 12:58:00 PM More reviews by nolamama10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG. Super moisturizing, non-greasy, fragrance free, does its job!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2012 1:53:00 AM More reviews by Karrrluh

I bought this product for my dry skin it is moisturizing and wonderful but I noticed my skin started getting bad, so major acne but I would always have white heads and black heads. Since this was the only thing added to my regimen I figured this was it, After I stopped using it my skin went back to normal. My skin is pretty sensitive/ weird so for everyone who thinks this works wonders for you, i'm so jealous! Lol, back to my MAC studio moisture cream :j

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2012 6:53:00 PM More reviews by tweetytweet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this product in the 100g tube and i bought it while it was on offer when i ran out of my last moisturizer, and I'm really pleased with the results i have gotten. My skin is often very flaky and reacts very easily to moisturizers but this didn't break me out or irritate my skin which is very rare for me. It doesn't have a strong smell and doesn't leave skin oily or greasy. I love it! The only way it could possibly be any better is if it had spf in it, but considering my makeup has spf 50 i don't find it a problem at all! Perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2012 7:20:00 AM More reviews by DiaryofaDyme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Not to be cheesy, but I don't even know how to express how much I love this product! I was looking for a face cream for my dryish combo. skin and was constantly running into cremes and lotions that just would not penetrate my skin(instead they just perched atop my skin). If I did run into the occasional creme that would penetrate my skin, it would leave me looking like an oil slick, with clogged pores galore. This lovely, unassuming creme manages to deeply penetrate and moisturize my skin without making it look like a grease ball, and most importantly, doesn't clog pores. Cetaphil, I worship thee!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/26/2012 1:17:00 AM More reviews by buhagiarmalina67

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

so honestly, if you have very oily skin and your looking into buying this for a face moisturizer, DONT!!!! I saw that this product was very hyped, and i was really excited to buy this. I put it on my skin for about 3 nights in a row after each time washin my face and eeeee,i was expecting a lot more out of this product. I wouldnt really say it was horrible, but it didnt really neccesarily do anything to my face except made me look super super oily, would never use it in the morning .The only way it would work for me would be putting it on in the nightime and taking it off in the morning .I found that once i woke up i wanted to wash my face write away because i would just feel so sticky, and greasy. i usually use a lighter moisturizer after my morning face wash which is the garnier oil free gel moisture rescue, which by the way works amazing.anyways i really wanted to like this product, im still using it as a night moisturizer but i dont prefer it, i just dont really want to waste the whole tub. This is more for dried skin people . Would never by again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 2:16:00 PM More reviews by CupcakePetal123

I have skin that is a bit dry and very sensitive. Combination to be exact. So I bought the tube of moisturizing cream. I use the cream on my face because the tube doesn't contain enough for my entire body. I noticed that the cream made my face EXTREMELY soft and smooth. It wasn't oily like many other lotions and creams are and it made me want to touch my face all the time becuase it was SO SILKY! I really like the fact that I can use this cream on my face and it works just like facial moisturizer and doesn't make my face oily.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2012 12:02:00 AM More reviews by adorkablejo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really love this moisturizer. And the packaging come on its great and huge! i have been using this for about a year now. during the winter i still need a better moisturizer but this works pretty good. ill probably try to look for a better moisturizer that is for more extreme cases of dry skin. but will repurchase:)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2012 2:08:00 AM More reviews by snowsilver

this stuff is way too harsh for my sensitive skin.. after half an hour i put it on.. my face is stinging and burninig..i will not buy again..

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2012 9:53:00 AM More reviews by lalarudy4

This stuff is awesome. I use it on my face, as well as random dry spots on my body. It makes my skin feel so soft, and it absorbs really well. This is my go-to moisturizing cream, even in the summer! Would definitely buy again!