April 23, 2014 | 1874 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2012 8:29:00 AM More reviews by ciaobellakate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I always seem to come back to this moisturizer after fleetingly trying new ones. I forget how good it is. I use both the lotion and cream, but prefer the cream as it is amazingly emollient without being heavy or comedogenic and is fantastic during the colder months when I am more prone to breakouts. I also use this on my body and it helps with any dryness I might have. I have been using this for years and will be for years to come.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2012 11:50:00 PM More reviews by DecoDolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I used this on my upper bod and it clogged my pores and broke me out all over my chest and back. So glad I tested it there first before trying it on my face!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2012 11:39:00 PM More reviews by petalofrose

I have been using this Cetaphil cream for years and years. It's not too heavy and it's unscented. I have mild eczema and I think if not for this product my skin would flare up more frequently. There is a lot of product in one tub, and I only use just a dollop to cover my body plus face after I shower so just one tub lasts me for a long time. It hasn't broke me out on my face and doesn't leave oily residue after it absorbs. Packaging could be better but it works; and if I'm traveling I just transfer some to another smaller container. Great product for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2012 2:54:00 PM More reviews by brittclow69

I have dealt with hormonal acne for over a year now and have tried sooo many different moisturizers as I use topical acne solutions on my face and no matter what moisturizer or brand I used my face always seemed to be dry and more broke out every morning..

I decided to settle for trying cetaphil since I tried everything else... Price wasnt that bad for the amount you get... and I have to say I absolutely love this cream... I use it every night on my face before I go to bed and my face has inproved sooo much.. and what pimples I do get I have to say probably are related to putting the cream on your face...

Its greasy feeling on the face for the first few minutes that why I only use it at night time and not under my makeup.. and other then that I wish this product had a pump instead of putting my fingers in it I have to say I will continue to always use this moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2012 6:02:00 PM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a must have for days where your skin is super dry..I can even use it around my eye area with no problem. The only "concern" I have with it is the TUB. Maybe they have a squeeze bottle, but I haven't been able to find one at my drugstore! Anywhoooo, the tub makes it super unsanitary..I would recommend scooping it out with something then applying.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2012 4:52:00 PM More reviews by CarriePhill

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Purchased this moisturizer a few days ago, desperate since my skin has been so dry.Tried Cereve lotion but that didnt do the job at all. So read reviews & gave it a try. Glad i did since it did the job great. Applyed it in the evening & next day i swear I felt the difference in how smoothe my face was compared to how it was before. I was a little afraid that it was going to make me break out since the texture is very thick. But 4 days later it has not broke me out. Just smooth non flaky skin which i have been trying so achieve with so many different other facial lotions.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2012 2:43:00 AM More reviews by makeup9111

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Holy tub of cream batman! I'm not thrilled with the packaging, but for as much as you get, it's worth it. I bought this thinking I'd use it on my face, but when I saw how thick it was I slathered it on my 'ashy larry' legs instead. It's really moisturizing, and gentle, even the next day. I think I like the fact that it's unscented because now I can add my own fragrance oils or essential oils. This is heavy, so it's great for night time or right after the shower, but I wouldn't use it during the day, I'd slip and slide right out of my pants. I recommend it if you have dry, sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2012 10:11:00 AM More reviews by pepperminttt

Absolutely love this moisturizer!! I have been searching for one for a few months now, was in Watson's with mum when we saw this moisturizer. I am also using the cetaphil cleanser which I love as it does not have any harsh chemicals and I have quite sensitive skin. I find that it is quite a rich moisturizer, which is perfect for night time. During daytime I like to put my Biore UV tint milk sunscreen on top, which mattifies my complexion and evens out the oiliness that this SS produces sometimes. Will definitely buy again as so far have not had any allergic reactions.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2012 4:09:00 AM More reviews by THEqu33nb

FOR those who are on an intensive acne skin care and is suffering from FLAKY/DRY skin this is for you!!!! I know all too well cause i WAS suffering from extreme FLAKY helpless skin, DUE to Benzoyl P. use.. I tried LOTS OF moisturizers, creams, from high end to drug store brands, nothing worked till i tried this!! literally within 2 uses my dry skin and flakes diminished!! and over time I no longer had flaky skin!!!! thanks to this!
amazing value!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2012 8:58:00 AM More reviews by kathhhh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I like this moisturiser and have used it on and off for the past few years. I don't like the tub-style packaging, so I usually purchase it in a tube and use the tub for body lotion. I like that this is unscented and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It's a great basic moisturiser that is especially good for the colder months. It is quite thick, so only a small amount is needed. The only problem is that it can be too heavy for the daytime and can get a bit oily in my t-zone area. The other bad thing is the tub packaging which I feel is a bit unhygienic for the face, and the tube is only available in a small size, so it ends up being more expensive that way.