April 21, 2014 | 1505 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2013 10:15:00 PM More reviews by apurvadesai

Love the black, dramatic effect this gives and how extremely pigmented it is! :D
Although, the brush could have been a lot better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2013 2:13:00 PM More reviews by jumbojuice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I hate the brush it came with (mine had damaged bristles) but the eye line is pretty good. It goes on very smooth. I have found the lasting power pretty good. For some reason I just don't think it's awesome but there is nothing really wrong with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 2:27:00 AM More reviews by nono1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was my first gel liner and I loved the texture and easy application! Unfortunately it smudges on me, even with primer. So sad, this product is amazing, I know it works for a lot of other girls. I recommend it, but I won't be able to use it :(

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2013 4:36:00 AM More reviews by dolling1dlarry

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this eyeliner gel because a lot of my friends are using it and they all say it's a very good product. The price is affordable so I bought it. It wasn't as long lasting and as good as I thought it'd be. Although it is very smooth nand creamy, extremely easy to apply, it fades easily. Without using the loose powder, it smudges within 2 hours; when using loose powder, it fades after around 3 to 4 hours. But since it's cheap and comes with the brush, I might purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2013 3:05:00 AM More reviews by claudiaroya

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The formula is great, so smooth and creamy and a little goes a long way! So far I've had my product for 4 months and it has not dried out at all. It is definitely waterproof and will not budge but after hours of wear it can fade a bit. The brush is good but would be better if it were an angled eyeliner brush. The gel eyeliner itself is extremely pigmented and black, such a great product! Would definitely repurchase

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2013 11:35:00 AM More reviews by Superstarcarly

I don't know if its just me but I can't get the hang on applying this liner!! I think maybe it's the brush, somehow I always manage to get a really thick lumpy line never a nice slim line. Iv tryed a few times but think I'm going to stick to liquid liner as its easier to apply.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2013 1:40:00 PM More reviews by erinetcetera

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I currently use this and like it, although it does smudge and get under my eyes somehow halfway through the day.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2013 12:16:00 PM More reviews by ncdecolover

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Not a fan of this product. It fades out on me after only three or four hours of wear. No comparison to Bobbi Brown's gel liner.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2013 7:17:00 AM More reviews by leilajansen

I bought this in brown. I have never been a fan of a solid, hard, black line when lining my eyes, so I went with this product as it was a gel eyeliner.

I used very little to "line" my eyes in a slightly smudged manner.

I think that this is perfect for anyone looking for a more smudged or smoky look... I think it would also work if you want a solid, neat line, but, considering that the texture of the product is very creamy, I'm not sure how long it will last.

The skin around my eyes tend to get irritated by many eyeliners and mascaras on the market, but this was gentle on my skin and didn't bother me.

The only downside I can think of is the hygiene of the brush... You will have to always clean the brush after using it to make sure you don't collect bacteria and give yourself an eye infection.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2013 12:32:00 AM More reviews by spikester

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I think this is just so so. I like that it is very pigmented and it looks beautiful when first applied. However, it only lasts about 4 hours on me. Plus the bottom lid always smudges a little in the corner. I am much happier with the Lasting Drama eye pencil. That one stays on much better than the gel.