August 27, 2014 | 1558 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/27/2013 6:06:00 PM More reviews by olia041983

This DOES smudge people! I'm now using Bobbi Brown instead and absolutely love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2013 7:13:00 PM More reviews by bellabaaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm fairly impressed with this product (although this is my first gel liner so I have nothing to compare to). The brush it comes with is great! Really lets you control the line well. It might be a little bit dry (MAYBE) and I had to pull the outer part of my eyelid to apply it, which I know isn't good for your skin elasticity...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2013 4:39:00 PM More reviews by stace06

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have very oily lids and provided I don't blink while the gel is drying straight after application, it stays on all day - completely budge free even in summer through tropical humidity and it will wash off with my Clinique liquid soap but not as easier as other "water proof" liners.

Very cheap and comes with a brush that is perfectly precise drawing either a thin or thick line - just need to clean it after each use and the brush will stay precise. The colour is very black which is great. Must admit I was going to give it a much lower rating when I first started using it but now I have gotten the hang of it - this is seriously a good product for a cheap price.

UPDATE: Ok - I know I can't give it more than 5 stars but I just spent a weekend somewhere tropical with 40+ degree heat. Everything on my face sweated off - even my trusted Estee Lauder Doublewear slide off my face but this eyeliner stuck on my lids like glue and didn't even budge. Worth talking about!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2013 8:11:00 AM More reviews by ButterflySami

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I put a little on top lids when I'm going out. This holds up to my oily skin. I like the brush that comes with the gel. If this came out in a stick, I would love it more.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2013 11:15:00 AM More reviews by icestars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gone through two of these gel liners already! I think it's well worth the price as it lasts for a loooong time. It is creamy and easy to apply, and it is great for tight lining and water lining. Plus, the jar is really cute and not very bulky. It also comes with a brush (however, I don't really use it)..

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2013 8:14:00 PM More reviews by baobei77

For this gel liner, I've gone through 3 jars (on my 4th one now), and I must say, for a drugstore gel liner, this is definitely worth every penny. It glides on nicely and very smooth. Although, it doesn't last very long (for me), maybe because I have oily skin, I'm not so sure.
I must also add that it's nice that a brush comes with it.

I would recommend this product if you're on a budget and don't want to spend $20+

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2013 5:58:00 AM More reviews by Zeeni

My favorite eyeliner ever!! Its so dark and long lasting! Great for a school day!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2013 3:18:00 PM More reviews by JanaBec

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Great product. Easy to apply and stays put. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 2:10:00 AM More reviews by Ajimenez531

This gel eyeliner is one of the best I have ever tried. I have used the MAC gel eyeliner it is expensive and it dries out way too fast. This eyeliner is affordable and it is creamy, long lasting and super easy to apply.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/7/2013 11:46:00 AM More reviews by TayB88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this in charcoal. I like that it comes with a brush but really that's about it. Instead of being a nice charcoal shade it almost has hughes of blue. Not diggin that at all.