eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.4

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

on 10/3/2013 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This product made my sensitive, usually well moisturized, lips extremely dry and peel endlessly. No matter how much I put on or how frequently. I gave it a more than enough time to see if it worked and I was just disappointed in the end. Terrible. Back to Blistex.

on 9/29/2013 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have extremely dry skin and tend to crack and flake in the winter to the point where I get red, angry chapped skin on and around my lips when not using a lip balm. The problem I run into is I get a waxy build up left over from most lip balm that leaves a gunky film on my lips. I don't run into that issue with Eos. My lips drink it up like water and I feel soft and smooth all winter long. It tastes good too!

on 9/27/2013 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The smell was really gross and dried my lips out

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I know so many people that love this product, but it just made my lips more dry than before I applied it. The scent is also nothing like the descriptions. Just kind of waxy. The standard chapstick branded chapsticks are cheaper and work way better.

on 9/24/2013 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Not moisturising at all. The only thing I like is the packaging which is not the point of a lip balm. I buy and use a LOT of lip balms. May have an addiction and this is probably one of the worst next to the original Chapstick. Yuck and the taste of summer fruits. Chalky. Don't be sucked in by the appearance.

on 9/23/2013 12:08:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I decided to give it a try even though I was perfectly happy with my normal lip balm because I thought the packaging was cute. I sort of regret it. The smell is really strong and I just don't care for it. It doesn't do such a nice job with the hydrating, and because of the circular packaging, the product is a bit uncomfortable to apply.

I love this! Cute, portable, cleverly designed and tastes great. Really hydrating.

on 9/19/2013 12:15:00 PM

I bought this today (or it came in the mail today) and I love it! It's adorable and it leaves my lips really soft. The texture is not dry or waxy at all, it's just like a normal chapstick I guess. It smells like peaches but it kind of smell like peaches and a fizzy drink? I don't know how to describe it. It tastes amazing and I can't stop licking my lips! It also has a long staying power as I have drank and slept and it's still on my lips. I love this and you should definitely give it a try!

on 9/17/2013 3:58:00 AM

Love them!!!!!!! Super hydrating, cheap, organic whats not to like ? Only reason I give 4 stars: I cant stop licking my lips when wearing it!!!!

on 9/14/2013 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I've heard a lot of hype about this product and I saw a pack of 4 for $7.5 at Costco so I got it and it definitely was not one of the greatest purchase of my life. This stuff smells awesome but that's really it. It felt like a layer of wax on my lips and didn't seem to moisturizing at all. If anything I felt it made my lips peel even more!

Popular Lip Treatments

Baby Lips Lip Balm
Beeswax Lip Balm
Prep + Prime Lip

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk