December 21, 2014 | 1386 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 1 of 5 on 8/15/2013 11:04:00 AM More reviews by Elektro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The packaging for this is very cute, I think more lip balms should come like this. Beats rotating the thingy on the bottom of chap sticks or sticking your fingers in the pot. At first I loved this stuff but then suddenly my lips started peeling around the edges and got very dry and looked pretty bad. Mind you, I was using the mint kind. So I stopped using it and picked up some Burt's Bees in the little pot and my lips healed within a couple of days. Fast forward to today: I've had the Summer Fruit Eos sitting around not being used so I decided to start using it 6 or so days ago. Woke up this morning with peeling lips once again. I'm throwing this stuff out, it's terrible. Back to my trusty Burt's Bees. I'd be interested in seeing more reviews where the people have used it for a bit longer and see if anyone else has the same problem. I told my coworker about it and she said she threw hers away months ago for the same reason.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 1:58:00 AM More reviews by notes2go

Love this! Tastes great and makes my lips so soft :) I love the shape too for easy application

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by theblondlife17

I have tried all of the EOS Lip Balms and I must say this is without a doubt my favorite. I love the color and the smell, very refreshing and light. I use this lip balm as an every day lip moisturizer, and it's simply fantastic. It is a bit light compared to some, but besides that, I have no complaints with it.

-Mak

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2013 9:41:00 PM More reviews by papercrane97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Smells delicious and actually tastes good too. Doesn't make my lips as soft in the long run as my burts bees, but it's still very good, and seems to be enhancing the natural colour of my lips over time. I like the packaging in theory, but I find myself dropping it, product down a lot, and I have to scrape off the outer layer. Still, I would repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/1/2013 9:33:00 PM More reviews by nickireland7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

After about 6 or 7 uses of this lip balm, my lips started feeling swollen and the corners of my mouth got very sore and swollen, resembling small pimples. Do not buy this! It even dried out my lips. Gah.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by Sandy1213

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am going to the store to get more!! This stuff has been the only Chapstick to help my lips... I have used everything including the new Babylips by Maybelline and nothing has helped. I'm pregnant and one of my beautiful symptoms has been the most crustiest lips ever lol, and this stuff actually works.. I use it before I put on my lipstick and gloss for the day and at night before I go to bed, and when I wake in the middle of the night for a restroom trip (another beautiful symptom) I put on more and I wake in the morning with soft lips. Guys use this stuff cake it on.. It works wonders... If it works for me I know it can work for y'all! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2013 10:13:00 AM More reviews by MochaSuga20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lip balm annoys the heck outta me! It's like I'm applying in vain. It smells wonderful, and is deliciously sweet, but I'm not getting that desired supple feeling. On my lips, it feels very waxy; just sitting on top of them and not being absorbed. I must admit though, this lasts quite a long time on my lips, but when it finally wears, I don't feel a difference. Not sure if I will repurchase

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2013 9:11:00 PM More reviews by Rainbowyent

I would suggest getting something else

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2013 5:25:00 PM More reviews by vcx3

I definitely heard good reviews of EOS so i decided to try it out and bought this at my local drugstore. I was attracted to the packaging; it is a round egg-like shape and the top twists off very easily. At first when I got this product, I fell in love with it. The smell was amazing, it felt good on my lips because it smelled so great, and the shape of the chapstick was convenient (I tend to lose chapsticks a lot because theyre so small nowadays but the EOS lip balm makes it easier for me to find it in my purse)

However, after a few weeks of keeping it in my purse, some lint got in between the corners of the product so it does get dirty easily. (Not the product itself, just the container). As far as actually moisturizing my lips, it did moisturize my lips but I did find myself re-applying every hour or so. Even after applying this product several times in the day, I still felt like it didn't give me enough moisturization as I wanted.

I'm still debating whether or not I will buy this product again. The EOS lip balm is great but I wouldn't suggest it to anyone who has really dry lips because it doesn't last long. If you're looking for a simple everyday lip balm to keep your lips smelling really good, then this product would be perfect. If you have chronic dry lips, then you're better off using Burt's Bees for the longer lasting moisturization.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2013 3:14:00 PM More reviews by danda

I heard very good things about this product but as soon as I've used it the first time I was not impressed. At first, the balm didn't apply easily. As soon as I managed to get the balm on my lips, I had a terrible reaction! My lips become extremely dry and chapped and the skin around the lips gets affected also. It takes weeks for my skin to heal. I was actually really hoping for this product to be my go-to.