July 30, 2014 | 1404 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2013 6:22:00 PM More reviews by meredith1313

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love love love EOS lip balms, and this is my favorite one! They are so moisturizing and nourishing and smell amazing!! The packaging is really cute but I don't really like to use it out of the house. The price is also perfect, even too inexpensive, because this product is awesome!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by Neopatra

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Cute packaging. Crap product. Not moisturizing. Smelled like cat piss. Threw it away.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2013 8:55:00 PM More reviews by kawaiidesu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is so adorable and it makes my lips really smooth. The only downside is that it looks weird if you put it in pocket.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/20/2013 11:17:00 PM More reviews by lit0laura

Meh.
First of all, like 95% of the population, I LOVE the packaging. Super cute, and if it's in my purse it's easy to find. THe shape of the balm makes it very easy to apply. But that's where the goodness ends.

The lip balm is super thin, and doesn't hydrate my lips at all. The scent is okay, but even after I wipe off my lip balm it's still there. It has a very strange taste. The lip balm doesn't moisturize at all, and I'd rather pay $4 for a tub of vaseline and use that then this crap.

I bought this a few years ago before everyone became obsessed with it. Honestly I feel the only reason people buy this is because of the packaging.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/19/2013 2:52:00 AM More reviews by Skyzeri

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I'll start off with the packaging is adorable, and convenient for application. The scent is nice and reminiscent of peaches. Yet, the actual product is lacking. It takes layers to even feel like anything, and isn't very hydrating. It lasts for a very short amount of time and eventually smells like plastic. I'll just stick with regular old chapstick for this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/16/2013 7:21:00 PM More reviews by auttiegal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

When I first bought this lip balm I was incredibly excited because I LOVED the packaging. Plus, everyone was raving about it. I spent $3 which is pretty cheap for a good lip balm and I was extremely excited to try the new brand. I literally was tearing open the packaging before I made it back to my car. However, I was disappointed to find out that not only did it smell like plastic but it was also very heavy and cheap feeling on my lips. After the first couple of uses my lips felt hydrated and relaxing but around my fifth or sixth day of using the product my lips began peel I was literally applying lip balm every thirty minutes! The product is too heavy and doesn't work very well. I would not recommend it to my worst enemy. I look very forward to buying a new lip balm. I NEED a new brand. :D

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2013 7:01:00 PM More reviews by MikaMouse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I will be writing a review for 6 different Eos Lip Balm Sphere. The first two paragraph will be almost the same in each.

First off, I L-O-V-E the packaging. It's super cute and definitely unique. It's quite easy to use and you get a good amount of product. I like to toss it in my bag, and for many of my chapsticks, I get concerned that the cap is going to come off, but I don't have a problem with this one. It "clicks" when you close it, and wont just come off when you don't want it.

I personally load up a lot of chapstick and like to be able to feel it on my lips. I took away a lippie because I wasn't able to do that. Though you can't put on a lot of product, it actually works quite well. It keeps your lips well moisturized and soft, but compared to other chapsticks, the formula is rather hard and you have to warm it up a bit to get it to go on smoothly.

Taste wise, this Eos was okay. It was nothing special and it didn't really taste like "summer fruits". What I really didn't like about this one was the scent. It smells sort of like plastic, something that isn't really appealing if you could imagine. Thankfully, you couldn't smell it when once you applied it, so I was able to use it. If I ran out, I wouldn't repurchase this one, but would repurchase another flavor. For people who didn't like this one, give strawberry sorbet or lemon drop a try. I definitely preferred those.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2013 4:38:00 AM More reviews by cutiekolta14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I had high hopes for this product since everyone was raving about it all over youtube. As for me, I hate it! you have to apply so much to smooth out your lips 100%. then after about 20 minutes, you have to do it all over again. At first, I thought the packaging would be cool to try, but I hate that too. Unlike a stick lip balm, you can't just throw this into your pocket or your small purse. i also look freaking retarded when i'm applying it. With stick lip balms, you have more control over where your putting the product. However, I'm in love with this particular scent! I find myself applying the lip balm not so much for my chapped lips, but for the product's light and fruity scent. Other than this, I can't wait to finish this shit and go purchase my Burt's Bee Chapstick, which is the same price, but a million times better.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2013 7:19:00 PM More reviews by lipstickisses

At first I really liked this product because its very hydrating, but now I realize that it just takes up a lot more space than other lipbalms, and normal lipbalms are just a lot easier to apply. And when I reached the bottom of the balm ball, there's more that I can't take out so I had to microwave it to get it on the lid, can't wait to finish it so I can allow myself to buy a different brand lipbalm.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2013 5:25:00 PM More reviews by Kbwmt

I love this EOS because it is so moisturizing and it tastes so good.If I lost it I would be very upset because EOS is great altogether, but Summer Fruit is probably my favorite and I recommend it to everybody who likes fruit and the summer season. It is great for in summer. Why are you still reading go get you some summer fruit EOS.