January 28, 2015 | 1926 users online

Lip Treatments - Fresh - Sugar Rose Lip Treatment SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2012 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Jellyblob

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is, hands down, the best tinted lipbalm I own. It comes in spf 15 and has a fresh citrus scent to it. The color is pigmented on me and lasts longer than most tinted lip balms I own (probably because there isn't as much slip to it as others I've tried). It has a screw on top which means you won't accidentally color the interior of your handbag with it (Yes, Clinique Chubby Sticks, I'm looking at you!).

Now the bad. It is expensive which means I have to be careful not to lose it (I am notorious for that). Also, you have to be careful not to turn it up high or it will break off (the lower the better). Despite that, I will repurchase but I don't think I have to anytime soon as it does moisturize for a while.

I have it in Rose (the most natural shade on me), Honey (great for when I want a nude lip to go with smokey eyes) and Passion (really red so I have to be light-handed with its application). They have a new color in Coral! Must...resist...!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2012 12:46:00 AM More reviews by eeemmm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this as a birthday gift from Sephora...awesome gift! So glad I went in! I've been interested in this lip tint for a while, but didn't want to buy it because it's so sheer. I have pigmented lips and felt that it would be a waste to buy something that may or may not work for me. I got a trial size which had a good amount of product. The color was indeed sheer, but gave my lips a nice pink sheen. I wouldn't buy a full size any time soon because I have so many other lipsticks and balms, but maybe in the future.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2012 10:31:00 AM More reviews by ksasi04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this, and it smells and wears very nice, but I think it's just a really expensive tinted lip balm. You can get the same results from a drugstore brand. I think you're paying for the packaging, which is actually really awesome since it's a metal container with a screw-top cap. If you are going to get it, get it for free for your Sephora Beauty Insider birthday gift!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2012 10:27:00 AM More reviews by pinkrock84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

i got this from sephora as my free "birthday gift" they smell like lemonade:) it gives you a light tint. i really liked it and its really small fits perfect in my pocket or a small makeup bag. i would buy it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2012 10:14:00 AM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Did not moisturize lips at all and left them a bright cherry tint. The metal screw on container is nice though.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2012 11:31:00 AM More reviews by Jacqu1em

Absolutely LOVE this lip tint/balm.. Super moisturizing with the perfect amount of sheer tint. I prefer this to wear a gloss as I'm not a fan of the stickiness that comes with glosses & will often wear this over lipstick as well in the same colour family. I received this for the month of April at Sephora in my "birthday gift," but would pay full price for this again! x

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2012 7:47:00 AM More reviews by greekmom2005

OMG, I love this lip balm. So smooth and creamy. Not sticky at all, but very hydrating. I got this as my 'free birthday gift' from Sephora. I would purchase though.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2012 1:08:00 AM More reviews by risababy

I am so torn.
I received this sample and the uncoloured counterpart for my birthday from Sephora as many other users have, and fall completely and utterly fallen in love with them.
Especially the Rose one. OH THE ROSE ONE! It gives me such a nice, full colour (yet somehow sheer) to my lips. As a person with pale lips, I cannot tell you how this is a must to looking alive. And the uncoloured one is great for low-key days. AND THEY HAVE SPF!
But the price! Oh that torments me so! I just can't justify the $22 CAD price tag for the full version. If it were $2, $5 EVEN $10, I would. I want to, because it moisturizes my lips and makes them butter soft and healthy. It smells like lemon candy. My boyfriend says it smells like dish detergent, but not in a bad way. But I prefer lemon candy.
And the screw cap is just a nice added feature so the cap doesn't slide off. This clearly was a beautifully made product.
Well played, Fresh, well played.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2012 4:07:00 AM More reviews by crystalnoir

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got two of these little lip-moisturizing sticks from Sephora for my birthday gift yesterday--loving them both! I adore the rose-tinted balm because it gave my lips a rosy hue, and it make them really soft, too.

Great packaging...BUT my only concern is that the balm stick itself is rather small in circumference so be gentle when applying unless you want to break it right off!

The price is suuuuuper steep (I mean, it's like $22 for a 0.15g) so I would maybe repurchase...maybe. But these two little guys should last me awhile (provided that I don't lose them haha) and if, by the end of it, I feel as if I can't live without it, I'll definitely buy the rose-tinted balm.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/22/2012 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Slicker

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was a gift at Sephora, plus the regular, untinted lip treatment. It has a heavy scent which is annoying, and it just feels like a layer of oil on the lips. I don't get it at all. The packaging is excellent -- + points for the mini size and the top piece that screws in -- great for the handbag. But I'm not that keen on lip balm anyway; it just seems gooey and then it's gone. On that note, I'm enjoying (except for the price) the Kinerase lip conditioner; you apply it, it sinks in, it conditions. Using it at night means you feel conditioned in the morning, unlike lip balms that are just a layer of slick. Until they're not.