April 16, 2014 | 1905 users online

Lip Treatments - Fresh - Sugar Rose Lip Treatment SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2012 9:06:00 AM More reviews by minimad

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love Sugar Rose. It makes my lips feel so moisturized and plump. It isn't slick or greasy, but creates an incredible smoothness to my lips. I haven't needed to exfoliate my lips in quite a while. This appears to be red, but actually the product is so sheer, I can't necessarily see it, but I can feel it. Hands down, the best lip treatment packaging ever...you simply unscrew the cap to access the product.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2012 11:53:00 PM More reviews by Morganloves

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love FreshSugar Rose Lip treatment! I've recently purchased because I had a giftcard, and fell in love!
Pros:
super moisturizing!
lovely tint (very naturaly, but pleasantly pink)
lips felt very soft and supple
stayed on for hours!
awesome screw packaging so the cap wont come off
Cons:
Super pricy! wouldn't have bought it if I didn't have a gift card. But maybe Ill splurge because it's THAT good.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2012 12:16:00 PM More reviews by duncansmum

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The Sugar Rose tinted lip treatment gives a sheer finish/wash of colour. that is nice. The feel is sort of thick though, and a tad waxy. I will enjoy this tube, but I don't think I would repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/9/2012 4:34:00 PM More reviews by fifitrixiebelle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I rec'd a little sample of this from Sephora. Although it's called "tinted," it really hasn't much color at all. I love that it's in a lipstick type tube, rather than one of those horrible dipstick things; and I especially love that it has a screw together top and bottom, as the cover won't come off in a purse or pocket. The taste/scent is a wonderful citrus. It feels good, not goopy. The price is quite ridiculous, tho -- $22.50 for .15 oz. -- so, for that reason, and the fact that it has no color, I won't be purchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2012 1:59:00 PM More reviews by Riri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love how smooth and moisturizing it is! The sheer, rosy colour is perfect to boost your look without looking too overdone. It also smells so good! The only reason why I wouldn't buy again is the price. I got this as a gift but I really don't think it's worth purchasing again. They are giving a mini Sugar Rose and the mini Sugar Lip treatment as a birthday gift at Sephora (as of March 2012)... so get one of your own when your birthday rolls around! I certainly did!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2012 9:07:00 PM More reviews by kochou

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

As an avid fan of lip balms, I really wanted to like this product. After a month of having this as part of my daily routine, I can safely say with good conscience that it is not worth the hype. It sat on my lips like lipstick. It was not as hydrating as I hoped. It did nothing for my lips. I did think the packaging was brilliant and the subtle hint of rose color fabulous, but those pros were not enough for me to repurchase at $22.50 a pop.

**Update**

I thought I would give this another try, so the other day I put it on under my favorite lipglass. As much as I love Lust lipglass from Mac, the formula dries out my lips and I begin to chap like crazy after just 2-3 hrs. Wow, somehow it's the only thing that keeps my lipglass sealed in place - it's the perfect primer. Now, if I look at this as a primer and not a tinted lip balm, I can wrap my mind around spending the hefty price.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2012 2:37:00 PM More reviews by elyse34

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

What I love about this product:
-it is moisturizing
-it has an appetizing scent
-the cap twists on so no danger of it coming off

What I don't like about the product:
-the tint is too pink and really doesn't look good on my lips

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2012 7:06:00 PM More reviews by ChaseSpearing

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have all four colors of this product (rose, passion, honey and plum) and this one is my FAVORITE!!!! It has the most AMAZING scent; very lemony and refreshing.

The formula is very soft and moisturizing, though you have to be careful not to mush it it's so soft. The rose color is PERFECT for those days I want some color on my lips but I want it to be super subtle and not heavy.

The container is some sort of very interesting metal (I think) and has a screw on lid which i think it great, I hate when lip products burst open in my bag, ESPECIALLY the more expensive ones!

I love all four colors to death and though I have the mini ones I think they'll last me a good long time so I won't need to repurchase anytime soon :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2012 9:06:00 PM More reviews by monicaandree

I received this as a birthday present from Sephora and adore it! It came with the regular Sugar lip treatment which I also really like. The smell is delicious-like lemony sugar. What is really nice about the rose one is that the tint is so natural. It's like your lips, just enhanced a little bit. It is smooth, non sticky, and has spf. Plus, I really like the packaging. It's substantial and feels luxurious and special, which is weird to appreciate about something as simple as a lip balm, but I do. I will definitely repurchase this as a little luxury item that I can actually afford.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2012 1:59:00 AM More reviews by riceandbeauty

I also received this from Sephora for my birthday. I used it quite a bit at first but I cannot say that it does much for my lips. That is why I do not think I would actually purchase it. For a free gift it's great! It has a slight lemony taste to it so it's not an icky lip balm, the tinted balm also goes on pretty nicely (I have medium toned skin). SO, I would say that it is alright, but probably not worth the expense. You might as well go with something that does the trick for keeping your lips moisturized.