October 23, 2014 | 1585 users online

Lip Treatments - Fresh - Sugar Rose Lip Treatment SPF 15

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2012 10:14:00 AM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Did not moisturize lips at all and left them a bright cherry tint. The metal screw on container is nice though.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2012 11:31:00 AM More reviews by Jacqu1em

Absolutely LOVE this lip tint/balm.. Super moisturizing with the perfect amount of sheer tint. I prefer this to wear a gloss as I'm not a fan of the stickiness that comes with glosses & will often wear this over lipstick as well in the same colour family. I received this for the month of April at Sephora in my "birthday gift," but would pay full price for this again! x

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2012 7:47:00 AM More reviews by greekmom2005

OMG, I love this lip balm. So smooth and creamy. Not sticky at all, but very hydrating. I got this as my 'free birthday gift' from Sephora. I would purchase though.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2012 1:08:00 AM More reviews by risababy

I am so torn.
I received this sample and the uncoloured counterpart for my birthday from Sephora as many other users have, and fall completely and utterly fallen in love with them.
Especially the Rose one. OH THE ROSE ONE! It gives me such a nice, full colour (yet somehow sheer) to my lips. As a person with pale lips, I cannot tell you how this is a must to looking alive. And the uncoloured one is great for low-key days. AND THEY HAVE SPF!
But the price! Oh that torments me so! I just can't justify the $22 CAD price tag for the full version. If it were $2, $5 EVEN $10, I would. I want to, because it moisturizes my lips and makes them butter soft and healthy. It smells like lemon candy. My boyfriend says it smells like dish detergent, but not in a bad way. But I prefer lemon candy.
And the screw cap is just a nice added feature so the cap doesn't slide off. This clearly was a beautifully made product.
Well played, Fresh, well played.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2012 4:07:00 AM More reviews by crystalnoir

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got two of these little lip-moisturizing sticks from Sephora for my birthday gift yesterday--loving them both! I adore the rose-tinted balm because it gave my lips a rosy hue, and it make them really soft, too.

Great packaging...BUT my only concern is that the balm stick itself is rather small in circumference so be gentle when applying unless you want to break it right off!

The price is suuuuuper steep (I mean, it's like $22 for a 0.15g) so I would maybe repurchase...maybe. But these two little guys should last me awhile (provided that I don't lose them haha) and if, by the end of it, I feel as if I can't live without it, I'll definitely buy the rose-tinted balm.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/22/2012 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Slicker

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was a gift at Sephora, plus the regular, untinted lip treatment. It has a heavy scent which is annoying, and it just feels like a layer of oil on the lips. I don't get it at all. The packaging is excellent -- + points for the mini size and the top piece that screws in -- great for the handbag. But I'm not that keen on lip balm anyway; it just seems gooey and then it's gone. On that note, I'm enjoying (except for the price) the Kinerase lip conditioner; you apply it, it sinks in, it conditions. Using it at night means you feel conditioned in the morning, unlike lip balms that are just a layer of slick. Until they're not.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2012 11:37:00 AM More reviews by Nikki08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this stuff. I've wanted it forever and finally at my last Sephora expedition I sprang for it. When I opened it and saw the color I was concerned it was going to go on like lipstick but I was wrong. Applies sheer and silky. Not gooey, sticky, tacky or otherwise icky like others I've tried. Last 2-3 hours for me and gives my lips a really subtle tint. It is extremely expensive though. Overall I love it but it's one of those "splurges" that I can only afford occasionally.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 7:27:00 PM More reviews by aqelvis

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Received this free, otherwise it would have went right back at the price they charge for it.....don't get the hype. I prefer the Burts Bees Red Dahlia...slight more tint to it, and not overly sweet-, oh, and 1/3 the price.....

Edit: Ok, after having a terrible accident burning my face, this was the only lip color product I was able to wear for almost a month....so I have to say, for people with sensitive lips, this is definitely a winner.....still too pricey, and as long as my lips aren't sensitive, I don't know if I would repurchase.....

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2012 3:16:00 PM More reviews by MERdusa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this product free, but I'd never buy it. I don't know if it's just this one, but I know the basic lip treatment is the same, minus the rose tint.
THE SMELLLL!
Is so gross! it smells honestly, like they packaged a lemon meringue pie, but to the point where it gives me a headache. Overly sweet smells are enough that I don't want the product anymore.
However, love that it's SPF 15, and the texture is GORGEOUS.
So, get past the fragrance, and your golden.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2012 9:06:00 AM More reviews by minimad

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love Sugar Rose. It makes my lips feel so moisturized and plump. It isn't slick or greasy, but creates an incredible smoothness to my lips. I haven't needed to exfoliate my lips in quite a while. This appears to be red, but actually the product is so sheer, I can't necessarily see it, but I can feel it. Hands down, the best lip treatment packaging ever...you simply unscrew the cap to access the product.