September 20, 2014 | 1508 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Sweet Mint

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2012 2:29:00 AM More reviews by missty86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

i love the smell and texture. it does seem expensive but the quantity is alot too compared to other lipblams so i dont feel that its that expensive. it is very moisturizing and smells good.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2012 3:11:00 AM More reviews by eyesopenwide

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

This is a tad bit expensive for a lip balm, but it moisturizes my lips beautifully. I love how minty-fresh my lips feel when I use it!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2012 9:31:00 PM More reviews by ariel2229

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I, think this product is ok. I liked the initial cooling sensation but that wears of rather quickly and i'm left with an waxy residue. It is really thin and good to use up under a, lipstick but for moisture in sticking with good old chapstic. O reeeeeaaaally looove the packaging only if they work on the actual product. I will repurchase because I think I left mine at a waffle house :-\

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2012 12:03:00 AM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I too was sucked in by the packaging. While I do enjoy the cooling mint sensatian when innitially applied, the balm itself is just alright.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2012 7:15:00 PM More reviews by Erinite

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

For me, this balm works wonders. The mint doesn't irritate my sensitive lips. (other minty balms have literally burned me before!) The packaging is a big bulky, but it's cute! I like it because it is easy to find in my bag. Natural ingredients are also a plus.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/12/2012 10:12:00 AM More reviews by LoveMariee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Nothing special about eos.But the packaging is cute :)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2012 3:59:00 AM More reviews by Ceesaroni

I thought these were pretty cool looking and I saw a lot of people with them so I bought one.. I dun like it :/ Too thin and not moisturing enough for me. Kind of reminds me of ol' chapstick/chap-ice.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/5/2012 9:46:00 PM More reviews by PrincessMikki

I would say that this is the most moisturizing out of all of the EOS lip balms, but still not good enough. These are very waxy and sit on your lips. I have a more detailed review on them somewhere else, but I seriously don't recommend these.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2012 9:39:00 PM More reviews by VegetaFanGirl

This was my first EOS lip balm- I had to see what the hype was about. To me, it did not live up to its hype, but it's still a great lip balm. I like the Sweet Mint one because it smells, looks, and even tastes great. I hate that feeling when you get chemical-like lipgloss or balm in your mouth- worst experience ever, am I right? Well you won't get that feeling with this balm. I did see a temporary difference right away in the texture of my lips- they became a lot smoother instantly and were much softer. I enjoy using this in the summer because it also gives the lips a cool tingly feeling. However, in the winter, I gotta go back to my Chapsticks. It is a bit pricey for a lip balm- some $4. I still would strongly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a (delicious) summer lip balm!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2012 1:11:00 AM More reviews by jazzcb85

This product made my lips peel.