eos Lip Balm Sphere - Sweet Mint

3.9

Coconut Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Beeswax, Jojoba Seed Oil, Peppermint Leaf Oil, Shea Butter, Stevia Leaf Extract, Flavor, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E)

on 4/1/2013 4:17:00 AM

I personally love the minty flavour of this lip balm and it moisturises my lips for a long time because I feel like it's actually absorbed rather than just sitting on top of my lips. The packaging is a little annoying because dirt gets trapped around the edges easily but it's good in a way because I often drop it but it just bounces around and no damage is done.

on 3/31/2013 4:45:00 AM

To be honest, I didn't like the product to start with. I thought it was very dry and thick.. The only good thing about it was the smell and the flavor which was sweet. I found myself using it just to get rid if it, but towards the end I noticed it getting better and better ... It became very moisturizing and very creamy but it was practically gone, so I melted it into a Chapstick container and I still use it and love it :) I just got the honeysuckle honeydew and I'm very exited to try it out!

This is my favorite eos lip balm because after you put it on it makes your lips feel cool and stingy but stingy in a good way! It moisturizes your lips very well too!

on 3/30/2013 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I love all those EOS lip balms! Especially the mint. I have no complaints about the product itself, since I used it during the colder months and it did a wonderfully job healing up my cracked lips. The only thing is the EOS itself. It is very inconvient to store, since I like to carry chapsticks and such in my pocket. Walking around with an EOS in your pocket looks silly because it is bulky and bulges. It is a great product but not pocket friendly. Maybe that's strange of me, but I prefer to have easy access to my balms. Wonderful lip product, but I don't want to be digging in my suitcase of a purse looking for it!

on 3/30/2013 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Out of all the lip balms I've tried, eos is one of my favourites. Though the packaging is a little bulky, it lasts FOREVER. It also has a waxy feel to it and it cakes up after a few coats but it does moisturize decently. I also really like the cool tingle of the mint after it is applied. I haven't tried any of the other eos lip balms yet, but I definitely will and I will definitely repurchase this product.

Cute packaging but It felt really waxy and just sat on top of my lips.

Super, super cute!! This is my 3rd (and counting) EOS Lip Balm Sphere! They are not the best when you're one of the people who really do suffer from really dry lips, or maybe even slightly dry lips.. They are just fun to have, and fun to collect. I didn't even purchase these thinking I was actually going to need them because I, typically never have dry lips, but they give off a great unique taste & a great unique smell! I apply these even when my lips aren't dry!

Cutest lip balm you will ever find. Hydrate alright, smell amazing and aren't stick or have any odd texture and last fairly long. I've heard some people say that they feel as though the product just sits upon you lip, however I think they do slightly moisturize. I prefer to use these as lipstick bases and this can leave my lipstick on for a couple hours more. This lip balm is obviously not travel friendly but like I said use them as a base instead of a balm and maybe you'll like them better.

on 3/12/2013 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This lip balm has become one of my favourites to use everyday. I have 3 flavours (honeysuckle, summer fruit and sweet mint) and the sweet mint one is my favourite. I find that it moisturises my lips well and doesn't cake or gum up on my lips when I'm outdoors, especially when it's cold outside. It's definitely not a hardcore lip balm for those who do extreme winter sports and there's no SPF in the formula so I don't use it when I'm out in the sun for long hours BUT it's great for normal day-to-day activities, work and being around the house. Each one smells great and each actually tastes like the flavour! The sweet mint one leaves a minty tingle when you first apply it but it goes away after a while and I don't find it irritating at all. I love how you apply the balm too - I pucker up and smooth the ball over my lips a few times and voila! My lips are moisturised, non-sticky and the balm will last through a cup of tea. I left one lippie off because of the packaging - it's definitely cute but not pocket worthy and it rolls around my desk if I don't set it down properly. Overall it's a great product and I will continue to re-purchase from now on!

on 3/11/2013 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product! I've been through one tube and one sphere already. These spheres are so easy to find in a bag and quite hard to lose. I love the mint flavour and it leaves my lips with a soft and tingly feeling. The taste reminds me of the chocolate mint girl guide cookies. They taste very minty with a hint of chocolate. That might be just me though.

Popular Lip Treatments