January 29, 2015 | 1896 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Sweet Mint

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2013 7:30:00 PM More reviews by judy46970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This has a nice minty tingle and taste, but it is actually drying my lips out! I have to keep reapplying within minutes of use.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2013 3:34:00 PM More reviews by caroline7502

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I actually refused to try this lip balm for the longest time because it seemed like such a silly and not-very-functional packaging design. I purchased this a week ago on impulse after hearing great things about it on the SCB. Packaging aside, this is a very nice lip balm. It's more hydrating on my lips than the original Burt's Bee's mint lip balm, and you still get that nice tingle. It tastes nice too. When used exclusively, my lips seem adequately hydrated and smooth.

I will repurchase, but these folks need to come up with something better for packaging. They claim it "precisely" glides on lips. Seriously? It's actually quite hard for me to keep this just on my lips. Maybe my technique is off. I don't get how this is more precise than a tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2013 3:27:00 PM More reviews by Mintylove

This lip balm comes in an adorable package but it is a little bulky. The good thing is that it comes with a big amount of product. I really like the smell and taste. It"s the only one that Ive used that actually tastes just like it says. It smells like orbit sweet
Mint gum and tastes very yummy and pleasant. It helPs freshen your breath when u
Don't have mints. It moisturizes my lips and gives them a plump and healthy look. I like that it's all natural and I'm am obsessed with eos now. This one smell
Good unlike the summerfruit which i thought smelled nauseating. The lemon one is great too. It smells like lemon cookies. I would definitely rebuy and I really
Want to try the strawberry sorbet now. Different people have different reactions to the lip balm but I liked it a lot and would suggest it to other people. It's mixture of my favorite carmex tingle and delicious flavor:D

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by lipbalmlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

People have complained that this product isn't moisturizing-however, this may be that they don't put on enough layers. After a good amount of layers, it also adds a bit of a shine.
The packaging is cute, of course, and while it isn't good for pockets, it is very convenient to find in a purse.
It is a very strong minty smell, and you get a LOT of product.
The only thing is that it doesn't have SPF; however, the lemon one does (I haven't tried that one yet, though).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2013 11:26:00 AM More reviews by CourtneyLynne87

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

One could say I am addicted to this balm. I love the smell, taste, and packaging. I use it all the time, and it always leaves my lips feeling nice and smooth. I would recommend this to anyone who loves flavored lip balms that actually hydrate the lips

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by MalloryLuers

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I guess I could say I'm slightly addicted to eos sweet mint sphere. I am on my third one. I love the way it applies, very smooth. I love the smell of it too. I recommend this to all my friends. It helps chapped lips so much it's amazing. Buy it!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2013 8:43:00 PM More reviews by icestars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I heard lots of great reviews about the Eos smooth spheres, and I see a lot of people using them. First, I bought the Tropical Fruit one - and I wasn't very impressed. It smelled amazing and was in such a cute container, but didn't do much for my lips. Some people told me that they didn't like the fruit one and it was the worst out of them all, so I decided to try this sweet mint one. To be honest, I don't like the packaging much either. It's big and bulgy and doesn't fit in my pocket if I just want to carry it around to somewhere simple. It keeps my lips smooth, but once I take it off or if it comes off to any eating activity, it makes my lips a little flaky. I probably won't buy any more smooth spheres... But I'm not sure if they work for others and just not for my lips. Baby Lips works magic on me, but not for others.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2013 6:58:00 PM More reviews by NinaSun

I always hear people say really good things about this product but I'm honestly not impressed. It does nothing for my lips except sit on them like a layer of wax and I don't feel it particularly hydrates or exfoliates or does anything other than just sit there. It's very portable and good for on the go but despite that I would use it sometimes when my lips were chapped and after I put it on it would still be chapped and flaky. This product is a no-go for me personally and I will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 6:47:00 PM More reviews by Greezi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite Eos Lip Balm Spheres "flavor." I keep it in my make up bag in my purse so I never leave home without it. Works great, smells awesome, and the packaging is SO cute! A favorite of mine.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2013 6:54:00 PM More reviews by PizzaFacethe4th

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This addition to the Eos Lip Balm Spheres' is excellent! The balm is what it is: minty, but it leaves a VERY refreshing tingle to your lips. Price-wise, I got mine at Walmart and they had very limited choices (Only two!), it was around $3 but Target had more choices although there's were more expensive. It depends on how much money you want to spend, but any which one you buy, you wont regret it!