October 25, 2014 | 1660 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Sweet Mint

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2013 5:40:00 PM More reviews by Pheebie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm a sucker for lipbalms, cute packaging and low prices, so finding this little guy was a right up my alley.
As others have mentioned, it's not *the* most moisturizing balm in the world, so if you're battling severe dryness, you'll need something more heavy duty (like good ol' Vaseline). But it's certainly nice to apply now and then throughout the day when your lips need just a little 'something.'
The scent is light and fresh and I love the all natural ingredients. I definitely intend to purchase another 1 or 2 to keep on hand.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 3:02:00 PM More reviews by Littlemissninja

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I loove these! The sweet mint is my fave! I love the adorable sphere packaging. It's amazingly smooth on the lips, and moisturizes, but it's not greasy like some lip balms. It goes on quite light on the lips, so you may need another coat, but I like a nice light balm, so this works well for me. I also love the scent. It smells, well, sweet and minty, just like it says. It reminds me of candy canes. Also, it makes my lips feel tingly (in a good way). I love this product and will absolutely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2012 12:33:00 AM More reviews by Felicia7

I LOVE this lip balm! The packaging is so cute! It really moisturizes your lips and the mint really gives cooling sensation! Love them!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2012 12:20:00 PM More reviews by amieey

I looooooooove the smell and how it feels when I put it on my lips! It's super minty, which i love!
It moisturizes pretty well...not as well as my burt's bees or rose salve but still pretty decent.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 11:37:00 PM More reviews by me0kat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think like most people, I was initially attracted to the packaging. These lip balms are just so cute and original, it's hard not to notice them. The natural ingredients, fun flavors/colors all add to its greatness and the product itself does not disappoint. The texture goes on smooth, you need to apply it a few times though, glide it maybe 2 to 3 times over your lips to get a nice coating. It lasts a reasonable amount of time, doesn't feel sticky or waxy. It has a great consistency, it's made for everyday wear. I wouldn't recommend this if you lips need intense hydration or repair because it isn't heavy duty enough. I actually prefer it this way.

It is a bit more expensive than regular lip balm and shape isn't ideal for small pockets - but other than that, the balm is awesome.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/16/2012 2:47:00 AM More reviews by xochristyxo

I thought these were cute and bought one but they were so gross tasting. I couldn't stand it. They would be nice if you like flavored lip products I like them plain so I just prefer nivea or aquaphor. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2012 2:29:00 AM More reviews by missty86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

i love the smell and texture. it does seem expensive but the quantity is alot too compared to other lipblams so i dont feel that its that expensive. it is very moisturizing and smells good.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2012 3:11:00 AM More reviews by eyesopenwide

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

This is a tad bit expensive for a lip balm, but it moisturizes my lips beautifully. I love how minty-fresh my lips feel when I use it!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2012 9:31:00 PM More reviews by ariel2229

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I, think this product is ok. I liked the initial cooling sensation but that wears of rather quickly and i'm left with an waxy residue. It is really thin and good to use up under a, lipstick but for moisture in sticking with good old chapstic. O reeeeeaaaally looove the packaging only if they work on the actual product. I will repurchase because I think I left mine at a waffle house :-\

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2012 12:03:00 AM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I too was sucked in by the packaging. While I do enjoy the cooling mint sensatian when innitially applied, the balm itself is just alright.