eos Lip Balm Sphere - Sweet Mint

3.9

Coconut Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Beeswax, Jojoba Seed Oil, Peppermint Leaf Oil, Shea Butter, Stevia Leaf Extract, Flavor, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

My lips: I would call them average? They get quite dry in the winter or on windier days, but most of your generic chap sticks take care of it (nivea, vaseline). & in the winter, I love using carmex, for that extra kick of hydration.

I wanted to love this product so so so much... It worked wonders the first day, it smelled amazing, felt smooth and it did not accentuate any of the dry skin on my lips. After using it for 24 hours however, I woke up with parched lips. They looked fine, but they felt itchy and irritated and nothing (not even carmex, argan oil, unscented moisturiser) seemed to help. I picked up a Burt's Bees balm, which is now a holy grail item. The unpleasant feeling went away after the first few applications. The reaction was so unexpected and extreme that it put me off eos forever.

Personally, i dont use this alone to moisturize my lips. I find that it works GREAT as a lip primer though, as it helps my lipstick stay on my lips and just gives a nice layer of hydration before i put my lipstick on. If I use this product, I notice my lips get dry after about 10 minutes. NOT good. But i do like it as a lip primer, just not alone.

I love this lip balm. Cute packaging, easy to use, inexpensive, natural ingredients, moisturising, long lasting ... what else should I expect from a lip balm? The only issue for me is the smell, personally I don't find it smell very nice, but it doesn't really bother me. It only smells weird when you are applying it, then the smell disappears and only leaves a nice minty feel on your lips. I know it's natural ingredients, I rather use something smell not that great but natural than something smells great but made with artificial fragrance. I'll keep buying this wonderful product, perhaps another flavor next time.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

After a miserable experience with the honeysuckle honeydew balm, I went out on a limb and decided to try out this sweet mint. Mint is one of my favorite lip balm flavors of all time, its pretty much a go to with any brand. EOS makes an exceptional sweet mint, its lovely and gives the perfect tingling sensation to your lips. This is also the creamiest and most moisturizing EOS balm I have tried, which is an accomplishment since I own six different ones. overall I love everything about this balm and will purchase over and over again. I love EOS, though not enough to become one of those crazy collectors that needs to own them all.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

At first use, this lip balm is a dream to put on and apply! it is very smooth and the round packaging it comes in is cute to use in the bathroom, but not to take around in a purse. It keeps my lips moisturized and feeling very soft but not oily or greasy.
However, after about a year of using this my lips suddenly became very chapped and itchy. My friend used this for a long period of time too and had the same reaction. So I would recommend this for maybe a few months at a time, then switch to a different lip balm to avoid this odd, itchy chapping that EOS seems to cause. It might've just been the fact that it was winter at the time that my lips began to chap, but my lips have never become as flaky as they did that time.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Love the eos lip balm spheres! My first purchase was a sweet mint and strawberry sorbet. They both smell yummy, come in adorable egg-like packaging and cute colors. I like the fact that they don't tint your lips, they just give off a little flavour (usually similar to the scent). My sweet mint smells like mint gum and leaves a little tingling feeling on your lips. The strawberry sorbet smells so delicious and if you lick your lips, is a liitle sweet! Very pleased with the products, they leave my lips soft and moisturized. I will definatley be purchasing some more in different flavours!

I purchased this lip balm on amazon. It was 3 dollars, same price as on the website. I have to say i really love this lip balm, regardless of what other people may say. First , some people dont like the smell, they say its like foot cream, i kinda agree, but its peppermint oil, what did you expect? It also is like a candy cane -ish smell, which i really like, also this is 95 percent organic and 100percent natural, you cant look for a false, artificial smell . Its obvious .
Second, some people say the Egg shaped packaging its not practical, for people who use clutches or no bags at all (their pockets) to keep the balm inside. I do agree. BUT eso knows that too and has created a stick packaging in some flavors. Smooth sphere(egg) and smooth stick (emm, stick) . I love the package.
Third, people say its dehydrating. PEOPLE, its a lip balm, only opils and natural waxes, it wont dehydrate . With time applied loses flavor and ou should reapply, but doesnt mean it wears off or takes away moisture. It seals in moisture, your lips absorb the balm

Bonus : its great for a date if ur partner likes minty smells
Its good for diy-at-home-spa queens. All natural and organic.
Celebrities wear this, even guys like zayn malik, check tyhe eOSs buzz section on the webpage .
Total result : 19 out of 20 . APPROVED
Love u guys

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love the look of these and have coveted them ever since I joined MUA. I have very dry lips and have 2-3 chapsticks on the go as I use them every day. I was disappointed with the Burts Bees one I had and am using a Lipsmacker Coca Cola flavour one right now.

I was surprised to see these in the Harvey Nichols Beauty Bazaar in Liverpool as I was under the impression they were US only. They had mint, summer fruits and a mango type one (I forget the actual scent). I really wanted the mint but they didn't have any.

I love th packaging and the smell, the balm is light and has to be reapplied fairly regularly - I don't mind this though, I prefer it to one that is more waxy. I like that it is recognisable in the bottom of my bag, and the sphere is easy to use and hard to lose!

But OMG the price! 7! I think this is vastly overpriced and wouldn't necessarily buy this again unless I couldn't find anything else that I like as much. Seems like a massive splurge for a chapstick!

I've marked it high as I really like it, just disappointed with the price.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I love this stuff! After hearing about it forever, I finally decided to pick one up at Ulta - I love that it's natural, minty and easy to apply. I still have quite a bit left but I hope it doesn't get weird once I'm almost done - as in hard to get out.

This is my absolute favourite lip balm. I don't know what I would do without this product!

Popular Lip Treatments