eos Lip Balm Sphere - Sweet Mint

3.9

Coconut Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Beeswax, Jojoba Seed Oil, Peppermint Leaf Oil, Shea Butter, Stevia Leaf Extract, Flavor, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E)

on 3/30/2013 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I love all those EOS lip balms! Especially the mint. I have no complaints about the product itself, since I used it during the colder months and it did a wonderfully job healing up my cracked lips. The only thing is the EOS itself. It is very inconvient to store, since I like to carry chapsticks and such in my pocket. Walking around with an EOS in your pocket looks silly because it is bulky and bulges. It is a great product but not pocket friendly. Maybe that's strange of me, but I prefer to have easy access to my balms. Wonderful lip product, but I don't want to be digging in my suitcase of a purse looking for it!

on 3/30/2013 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Out of all the lip balms I've tried, eos is one of my favourites. Though the packaging is a little bulky, it lasts FOREVER. It also has a waxy feel to it and it cakes up after a few coats but it does moisturize decently. I also really like the cool tingle of the mint after it is applied. I haven't tried any of the other eos lip balms yet, but I definitely will and I will definitely repurchase this product.

Cute packaging but It felt really waxy and just sat on top of my lips.

Super, super cute!! This is my 3rd (and counting) EOS Lip Balm Sphere! They are not the best when you're one of the people who really do suffer from really dry lips, or maybe even slightly dry lips.. They are just fun to have, and fun to collect. I didn't even purchase these thinking I was actually going to need them because I, typically never have dry lips, but they give off a great unique taste & a great unique smell! I apply these even when my lips aren't dry!

Cutest lip balm you will ever find. Hydrate alright, smell amazing and aren't stick or have any odd texture and last fairly long. I've heard some people say that they feel as though the product just sits upon you lip, however I think they do slightly moisturize. I prefer to use these as lipstick bases and this can leave my lipstick on for a couple hours more. This lip balm is obviously not travel friendly but like I said use them as a base instead of a balm and maybe you'll like them better.

on 3/12/2013 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This lip balm has become one of my favourites to use everyday. I have 3 flavours (honeysuckle, summer fruit and sweet mint) and the sweet mint one is my favourite. I find that it moisturises my lips well and doesn't cake or gum up on my lips when I'm outdoors, especially when it's cold outside. It's definitely not a hardcore lip balm for those who do extreme winter sports and there's no SPF in the formula so I don't use it when I'm out in the sun for long hours BUT it's great for normal day-to-day activities, work and being around the house. Each one smells great and each actually tastes like the flavour! The sweet mint one leaves a minty tingle when you first apply it but it goes away after a while and I don't find it irritating at all. I love how you apply the balm too - I pucker up and smooth the ball over my lips a few times and voila! My lips are moisturised, non-sticky and the balm will last through a cup of tea. I left one lippie off because of the packaging - it's definitely cute but not pocket worthy and it rolls around my desk if I don't set it down properly. Overall it's a great product and I will continue to re-purchase from now on!

on 3/11/2013 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product! I've been through one tube and one sphere already. These spheres are so easy to find in a bag and quite hard to lose. I love the mint flavour and it leaves my lips with a soft and tingly feeling. The taste reminds me of the chocolate mint girl guide cookies. They taste very minty with a hint of chocolate. That might be just me though.

Just purchased this lipbalm today and it's awesome the sphere shape is new to me so a little awkward to apply but I have fun putting it on :) i love the cooling effect and the minty smell and taste it gives off. I used to own lemon drop but lost it and never repurchased until now decided to try a new flavor and was pleasantly surprised. This will most likely be my new hg balm along side aveeno and burts bees acai berry

on 3/9/2013 6:45:00 PM

I think this is such a cool concept for a lip balm! The packaging design is genius and there is nothing else like it on the market today. I love the flavor choices; they are all so wonderfully different in their own way. My personal favorite is the sweet mint. It has such as fresh crisp flavor and really helps my chapped lips.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Well Let Me Just Start Off With That This Was My Favorite EOS Lip Sphere Ever Created. EOS Lip Spheres In General Are Amazing, Stylish And Small So You Can Take Them Everywhere! This One In General Is Very Hydrating Probaby One Of The Most Hyrdating EOS's, I Have The Whole Collection, I Really Do Enjoy The Smell Of This One.. It Is Very Much Like Menthol So It's Perfect For Colds! It's Not Just The Look,Taste And Smell I Love! It's The Ingredients Inside The Sphere That Really Inpress Me, I Really Like How EOS Invents Something So Natural But Yet So Darn Cute!!! In This World It's Usally Between Ugly And Natural Or All Garbage But A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!! EOS Is Really Amazing And Are A Great Marketing Group. ;) Way To Get Natural Products Out There.:) Great Product, A Bit Pricy But No One Can Get Over That Super Duper Cute Little Blue Sphere With Amazing Amazing Things Inside. Probably One Of My Favorite All-Natural Lip Balms Besides Nivea. Adorable Packaging! That Sphere Is Just So Darn Cute!!!

Popular Lip Treatments