April 19, 2014 | 1769 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Sweet Mint

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2012 2:31:00 AM More reviews by Chubz

Love this lip balm, but not as much as carmex since its not slippery and wet enough for my big lips that peel often. I prefer "slippery and wet" balms more bc it sloughs off dead skin off my lips more

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2012 8:09:00 PM More reviews by Bellalovespink

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this! Goes on so smooth. Make mipy lips so smooth and leaves a minty cooling sensation on my lips! I like the mental lip stuff from bath and body works, but it's just to sticky and glossy, but I really like the mint sensation stuff. This is the cutest packaging for makeup ive ever seen!!!!!! Taste amazing, like sweet mint gum.This does not have color or and gloss. But over all, I will buy this again, because it makes my lips feel smooth and...... Fresh!!! Haha! And I want to buy the strawberry sorbet one 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 6:53:00 PM More reviews by cheeky

This is so cute, and smells great. It reminds me a lot of Burt's Bees, and isn't greasy which is nice. Very light, not an intense moisturizer by any means, and the staying power isn't great, but I do lick my lips a lot. The main appeal is the gimmicky packaging, but whatever. I got my boyfriend honeysuckle, he isn't usually a fan of lip balms despite his super chapped lips, but he likes it and actually likes the scent (although he thinks it's lime haha), which is odd for him.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2012 5:10:00 PM More reviews by NohWayGIRL

Amazing product, moisturizes and the packaging is just ADORABLE! It fits my lips perfectly, but when it wears down it'll get kind of everywhere. But it's such a great product I don't mind it, and the smell is wonderful. It almost feels like a cooling sensation on your lips when you put it on, I love it!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2012 5:00:00 PM More reviews by smrts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love the refreshing tingly minty feel on my lips after putting this smoothly gliding beautifully packaged lip balm on. I really love the packaging. The pretty blue container is egg-shaped and attractive. The color may or may not have been what attracted me to pick this flavor. :P This lip balm is not so sweet, but mainly minty. I am a very minty girl, so I love it, but if you are a sweet kind of girl, I would recommend another flavor. I love the sphere; the shape allows smooth gliding appliance. At first, for me, it was a little rough to put on, but I guess it just takes a while. I would definitely buy this again or maybe try another flavor. Hope this was helpful!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2012 3:37:00 PM More reviews by ispyskyler

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I just bought this one, and so far I love it. The packaging is adorable, it smells and tastes sweet, and I love the cool, tingly feeling it leaves on my lips. I'm prone to chapped lips, especially since it is approaching colder weather here, so hopefully it keeps my lips soft and hydrated.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2012 2:52:00 PM More reviews by berrycurious

I won't repurchase because the packaging is not only misleading (the bottom half of the circle is hollow) but wasteful, environmentally and product-wise. Once you get to the bottom chunks of the balm are pushed through the holes, and the only way to get them out is with a sowing needle.
It was a pretty decent product besides that though. Using it every day my lips were peeling a lot causing me to want to pick them. I'm not sure if that happens with all balms. But it moisturized well when I did put it on.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2012 2:02:00 AM More reviews by iSMH1908

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

PROS: great price, light, smooth, long lasting, helps heal & repair, great taste & smell
CONS: a little bulky

I LOVE THIS LIP BALM!!!
this is my nightstand sweetie ^_^ I use it before bed every night to prevent my lips from chapping throughout the night & I have one that I drop down in my purse for use throughout the day. when I wake up my lips are smooth and there is no greasy feeling (like with most lip balms I've tried).
I gave this lip balm a try because I wanted to find something that would be light enough to wear under my lip sticks & lip glosses that would provide the moisture that I needed but would not interrupt the color or shine of any product I put on top of it. Eos's lip balm sphere is PERFECT! It can be worn alone or in combination with other lip products. Over time it helps smooth & soften lips, if you need a liitle lip repair this will work for you as well!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2012 5:10:00 PM More reviews by ibediana

This product is a must have for anyone with dry chapped lips like mine. This product is a live saver and is that not expensive. You can find this at any drug store like CVS or Walmart. It's simple to use and they're in spheres! How cool is that? The lipbalm doesn't give you any pigment color on your lips because they're all clear. The lipbalm is extremely smooth and will make your lips looking absolutely kissable. :3

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2012 12:48:00 PM More reviews by MzCat

I got this as a gift, so I'll probably finish using this, but I won't repurchase. I think the packaging is adorable and the minty tingling feel is nice. But the reason that I use lip balms is for the hydration under lipstick and lipgloss and this just doesn't cut it. I think sometimes the mint actually dries out my lips. It does smell delicious though, so I can see why others would love it. I think I'll stick with my HG lip balm - the Nivea ones.