September 3, 2014 | 1065 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2012 1:12:00 AM More reviews by awkwardstraw

BEST liquid eyeliner i've ever used ! The brush makes it easy to apply and it goes on smoothly

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2012 12:53:00 PM More reviews by linerfreakxx7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my absolute must-have! First of all, the sponge-tip applicator is so tiny it can create the thinnest line weight to a thicker line weight. It lasts pretty much all day and will come off with soap and water. This is the eyeliner I wear everyday and depend on and I highly recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2012 9:30:00 PM More reviews by marimbist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So fantastic. Best brush ever. Thin and easy to use. My only issue is that after a while, the pigment lightens. You'd have to reapply once every two hours to keep it dark.
Doesn't come off with sweat! I wore this in many performances (percussion group) and sweat buckets--still stayed on beautifully.
Really great! Very pleased.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2012 3:52:00 AM More reviews by yuliwong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I loveeeeee this eyeliner. I have super oily lids.. I've tried gel, pencil, and other types of liquid eyeliners but this liquid eyeliner is the best for my oily lids. This eyeliner stays in put all day and I love how it's super easy to take off in the shower because it flakes rather than smudge so you don't ever have to worry about having raccoon eyes with this eyeliner. Im so glad I found thing eyeliner!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2012 5:41:00 AM More reviews by alisha546

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been wearing liquid liner since I was about 12, so about 15 years now. I have tried many liquid liners and this one was so so but not the worst. I could at least make it work. I have oily lids but only used it on the upper lashline.

Pros:
-like the conical flexible applicator
-like the price
-didn't flake on me

Cons:
-not the darkest black out there
-breaks down easily especially if worn by itself and not with eyeshadow and is def not waterproof
-I don't like having to stick it back in the container and shake it to get more

I used this up by wearing it at night time with an eyeshadow look because even though I didn't put shadow on top of it to set it, it seemed to help that I was putting it on top of the eyeshadow I was already wearing. Plus it's a shorter period of time than my average workday.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/14/2012 4:39:00 AM More reviews by MissNoirNoir

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this product based on the reviews on MUA- totally regretting this decision now. The felt tip is very flexible and for me, it is quite difficult to achieve lines of any nature and opaqueness, and is near impossible to achieve cat eye/wings.
I purchased this in blackest black, and when applied it is sheer and almost streaky in colour despite re-dipping the felt tip back into the product multiple times. I am used to applying liquid liners that have thin brush tip applicators which provide effortless, black lines, so I will try to make this product work for me with a few more practices, but by the looks of it this will sit in my makeup box unused. The key thing for makeup (and most things in life): some things work well and for others, they don't.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2012 9:07:00 PM More reviews by mmiodaviss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite liquid eyeliner ever. I can make precise lines and the color is so dark. It also lasts though out the day. The only things I don't like is that it won't say on your lower lash line. But, I think that's pretty standard for liquid liners. Also, it reflects light so in the light it's hard to see the liner but that's an easy fix by just putting black eyeshadow over it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2012 5:25:00 PM More reviews by PinkGrapefruit14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

At first I could not for the life of me make a straight line with the sponge applicator, but after a few tries and learning how to handle the tip, lining my eyes is now a breeze. The formula is matte and dark black, which I really like. Winging out eyeliner sometimes gets tricky with the felt applicator--that's probably the only con that I think of, but maybe that's just me not being good at winging out liner, lol. Overall, good buy, makes lining easy and great formula. HG!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2012 1:45:00 PM More reviews by xforeverryoungg

Great packaging, very easy to apply but it flakes pretty quickly.

It also fades and becomes this odd sheer color even though I'm using the blackest black shade.

I'd try it again if it were a bit cheaper because the quality wasn't amazing, but for my first liquid liner it was a good purchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2012 3:15:00 AM More reviews by mandy1luv

I had this for a couple of weeks now and I already feel like I'm running out. I actually ditched my Maybelline gel liner for this because I read a few good reviews. Well lets first talk about the color. It is nice and black but a little sheer if you don't have enough on the brush, so I usually have to put two coats to get a nice dark black. It dries shiny (which I don't like) and I could actually see little sparkles in it (which I REALLY don't like) but they don't irritate me. When I first got it I had to shake it a lot to get it on the brush. If you get this you should maybe store it upside down in your brush holder so you don't have to shake it too much. In a few strokes I have one eye done, but then I have to screw the cap back on and shake it a lot to get more liner. I can't just dip it in like other liners I had. And the biggest problem is it's reaction to water. I know it's not meant to be waterproof but just a little resistant would be nice. I mean if your someone who just likes to wash off your makeup easily with water it's for you, but I need something that can stand my watery eyes. When I take naps the inner corners and my wing vanishes as if I never put a thing there. And in the morning when my eyes water it's really hard to put on because my skin has to be completely dry. Takes abot 20 seconds to dry. It's easy to fix if you make a mistake just take a q-tip and some makeup remover of water and clean it. I won't go back to this whe I'm out because I really want to try Revlon Colorstay because I heard nice things about it. Hopefully it's a lot better than this one.