August 23, 2014 | 1405 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2010 9:05:00 PM More reviews by cyjilu

I bought this liner last year and have been hooked ever since. It has the creamy consistency of Urban Decay's 24/7 liners and the pigmentation of Bobbi Brown's gel liner. I wore this during the summer at the beach and it stood up against heat, humidity, and swimming. One point off because I bought a dud two pencils ago--whenever I sharpened it, the point would break off (it was THAT creamy). However, the one I am currently using is holding up fine with sharpening. Hint: you must give it time to set--approximately 10 seconds (which also you means you have about 10 seconds to smudge it to your liking as well). Other that those minor faults, this pencil is absolutely wonderful and long-lasting. LOVE.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2010 8:34:00 PM More reviews by kalosa82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Uh-mazing! I've been using gel liners for the longest time because of the color payoff and because it doesnt smudge like most pencils & other liners. I've been reading reviews on eyeliner pencils and so I decided to give this a shot. WOW. It glides right on and it's so incredibly black. I have UD 24/7, but it's not dark enough for me. L'Oreal takes the cake on this one. Just one swipe is all it takes. Now, all this being said, this is my first time using it. I've had it on for 7 hours and it still looks fresh. BUT I must add that I always use a primer when applying makeup. Anyway-this is definately worth tryin' if you are looking for a good liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2010 5:28:00 PM More reviews by AutumnAngelx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this product. I have it in Emerald and in Plum. Highly pigmented. These are the only colored eyeliners that have not made my eyes go into allergic reaction and burn. Huge plus. I got these for ONE DOLLAR each at my local Dollar Tree - I couldn't pass it up. I am so glad I bought these. They are BUDGE proof. I swatched it on my hand and I had to rub for a good four or five minutes before it even started to slightly fade and it still was very opaque and your eyes aren't going to make it fade the same way my friction did, I can assure you. It doesn't say waterproof on the packaging, but I think it is. Or at least, resistant. Anyway, I recommend these.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2010 5:25:00 AM More reviews by addercat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Best. Eyeliner. Ever. I only use L'Oreal and Lancome liner and mascara because my eyes are crazy sensitive and I've found that these two brands do not hurt my eyes. I wasted way too much money trying other lines. Anyway, I've been using this for a few weeks now and it's AMAZING. To give you an example, I am writing this review eight hours after I applied the liner, and the upper lashline has not budged an inch, the lower lashline remains intact, and most amazingly of all the waterline remains black except for the very outer corners. I wear contacts and have watery eyes a lot so this is pretty heroic of a eyeliner to stay this long. So impressed. Plus it's super creamy, glides on easily, and the black is VERY black. Finally found my HG. The only way they could make this better is if the color line rivaled UD's 24/7 pencils. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2010 6:11:00 AM More reviews by Jhereg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best eyeliner I have ever used. It's simple:

SUPER black.
Goes on creamy
Stays on incredibly well - the downside is that it sort of sets like a liquid, so once it does it's a little difficult to clean up errors or smudge out for a softer look. That requires me to use some e/s or another kohl type pencil.

It reminds me of a liquid or maybe a cream like MAC Fluidline but in convenient pencil form. The upside of that is that it does eventually wear off, but doesn't flake off like some liquids.

Works very very well in the waterline. Soft enough to go on, but sturdy enough to stay on well.

If I have any complaint, it would be that it's difficult to remove-but not any harder than any other strong eyeliner.

I think it only comes in gray and black - pity,I'd love it in an emerald, turquoise, and even a navy.

This is the perfect eyeliner, especially if you want a rich dark black.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2010 7:57:00 PM More reviews by ChelzBelz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am just going to say i think i have an eyeliner problem. i own more eyeliner than anyother product, so when i seen this at the store of course i bought it to try it out!! and i fell IN LOVE!!!! this is by far thee best eyeliner ever! it beats any eyeliner i have ever used, high end even! you can get it at any drug store, walmart, kmart, wherever! and it goes on soo smooth, and stays very well.. it does run at all! :) i own like seven sticks!!! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2010 11:24:00 PM More reviews by candybunny88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

i found this product at a make up sale (normally held every 4-5 months). since i live in a tiny island in the middle of nowhere (New Zealand to be precise), the cost of cosmetics here is ridiculous and we only get very limited ranges, which basically means we never had this eyeliner for sale at normal places where you would go and buy make up, that is until i found it at the said make up sale and it was love at first swipe! it was so black and so long lasting i just had to get one (in fact i got three). although im not even half way through my first one im freaking out that i wont be able to find replacement once i run out, crazy i know, but that is really how good it is. i have very oily eyelids (thinking about it, i have pretty much oily everything, skin, hair...you name it) and all eyeliners smudge on me. since the climate is pretty humid where i live, i normally end up with a greasy looking blackish oily paste on my eyelid which is really gross looking! but not with this liner! it lasts me all day even if i decide to go for a drink on the beach (illegal i know, but who can turn down a beer on the sand with friends?). it even lasts through my nights out which is really impressive considering i love to dance a lot when i go out. so all thumbs up for this product, would repurchase again and again, if i can get them for 9bucks a pop again that is.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2010 9:09:00 PM More reviews by voguevania

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love it! Even though it burns my eyes.

I was a teen in the 1980s, so I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE very black eyeliner. Most liners are not nearly as intensely black as they were 20 years ago, especially against my medium brown skin. They also don't stay on as well.

L'Oreal Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil is very black, goes on very smoothly and lasts for hours. There is only one problem: it burns! My eyes have become more sensitive, or there is a new chemical in every liner I've tried. Since it's going to burn anyway, and I MUST use it, I just try to remember to apply allergy eyedrops beforehand. Yep, pain for beauty.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2010 11:38:00 PM More reviews by sajel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i LOVE this eyeliner!!! i have tried pretty much every eyeliner on the market, and this one (in black) is the best. it's VERY dark, and once it sets, it does not smudge!!! it's awesome for the waterline. the way i sharpen it is, with the NYX dual sharpener, and i have never had any problems with getting the tip as sharp, or even sharper than when i first bought it. this is the first eyeliner i absolutely love.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2010 3:37:00 PM More reviews by fleetgoddess21

This is the best drugstore eyeliner pencil I've ever tried. I HAte 95% of pencil liners. I'm a gel liner girl. But Pencil is nice to have when I'm going on a weekend trip and don't want to pack a ton of makeup. This pencil is a great dupe for the Urban Decay 24/7 liners, Stila smudgetsticks, etc. Very creamy, no tugging, but set's quickly for long lasting power. It lasts pretty well on my waterline, about 4-6 hours. I really really love this and I recommend I to my friends!