April 25, 2014 | 1089 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2010 11:38:00 PM More reviews by sajel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i LOVE this eyeliner!!! i have tried pretty much every eyeliner on the market, and this one (in black) is the best. it's VERY dark, and once it sets, it does not smudge!!! it's awesome for the waterline. the way i sharpen it is, with the NYX dual sharpener, and i have never had any problems with getting the tip as sharp, or even sharper than when i first bought it. this is the first eyeliner i absolutely love.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2010 3:37:00 PM More reviews by fleetgoddess21

This is the best drugstore eyeliner pencil I've ever tried. I HAte 95% of pencil liners. I'm a gel liner girl. But Pencil is nice to have when I'm going on a weekend trip and don't want to pack a ton of makeup. This pencil is a great dupe for the Urban Decay 24/7 liners, Stila smudgetsticks, etc. Very creamy, no tugging, but set's quickly for long lasting power. It lasts pretty well on my waterline, about 4-6 hours. I really really love this and I recommend I to my friends!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2010 3:13:00 PM More reviews by RawrRawr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Wow! This eyeliner is way more than what I was expecting. Its so pigmented, its almost to pigmented, haha. It goes on so smooth and leaves a rich colour which lasts all day even on the waterline. It was a bit of a pain to remove, well for me..but thats good to an extent!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2010 7:19:00 PM More reviews by Mindy919

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was looking for something that was as good as MAC but cheaper. I also use Revlon Colorstay during the day, but at night when I want a thicker line, Revlon is kind of a pain. So instead of MAC I bought this one day. I don't have the steadiest hand so this stared out being kind of a mess. It seems like I just touched it to my lid and it was everywhere. I fixed that by applying with a angled eyeliner brush. I definitely didn't think it would have staying power since it's so creamy, but I was wrong about that. I swipe some eye shadow of the same color right at the line, then set it all with face powder and I'm good to go.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2010 12:53:00 AM More reviews by princess101

This is by far the best pencil for my waterline. It is not only richly pigmented, but the creamy texture allows for a nice application with no tugging or multiples swipes to cover the intended area. With that being said, I do set this with a matte black eyeshadow before it has dried (NYX) and have not tried it without. This method gives me a good 5 hours of wear before I start to see any transfer or migration to my lower lashline (which I generally line black anyway). I've use this both on top and bottom waterline with same results. I'm rating this a four and not five only because this can be difficult to sharpen as some product gets stuck to the sharpener due to the creamy consistency, and in my opinion is a waste.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2010 1:44:00 PM More reviews by Missy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

These pencils are fantastic! I usually wear the Urban Decay 24/7 pencils, but these are just as good! They apply super smoothly. They're really soft, so you have to be careful not to press too hard. Imagine squishing a cream liner in a pencil tube. It's almost that soft! You have to be really precise when applying these, because once they're set, they won't budge. That's my only gripe about this. It's impossible to do a soft, smudged look. It dries way too quickly. I suppose that's good when you want a fast-drying liner, though! I have them in "brown" and "gray" (black) and they're both super pigmented. I usually have problems with brown eyeliners fading or being too sheer, but this one is great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2010 1:13:00 PM More reviews by xoxAllyxox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm really liking this liner. It goes on incredibly smoothly, the color is rich (I have it in brown) and it isn't too expensive. I'm sure I'll buy it again.

Edit: I feel like this is too messy and the brown looks more black than brown due to the color intensity. I won't buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2010 12:47:00 AM More reviews by BelleBunny

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Other

If your planning to wear this eyeliner for a whole night on your lower lash line-- you better be planning to dress up as a raccoon at a Halloween party. This product is only good for the upper lash line and sometimes the waterline (if your lucky). It smudges so badly... ):

If your planning to use it as photography makeup, go for it. It lasts a good hour on your upper/lower lashline before it starts smudging, so a few pictures would be good. :)

But no matter what the use, I will kill myself TRYING to sharpen this thing! Its not impossible, but believe me, its H-A-R-D!
*Just a fair warning :)*

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2010 8:12:00 PM More reviews by jann8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Creamy, smooth application. Good color pay off. So what if I have to sharpen this pencil? Works as well as Armani, Lancome pencils. Application is quick on the days I don't want to bother with BB gel liner.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2010 1:24:00 AM More reviews by b82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I think this eyeliner is so far the best from all the ones I've tried in the past. I bought it particular to use on my waterline. It last much longer on the waterline for me compared to other liners including UD Zero, Stila Smudge Stick, Makeup Forever, Hashmi kajal, etc. The lasting power is nice, the color is intense, it goes on smooth - overall, I'm very glad I purchased this. Highly recommended.

Update: still liking this, love the intensity of this product. Also, recently gave Milani Liquif Eye Metallic Eyeliner Pencil a try because of the good reviews, I think it is similar to this but it cost half the price of this liner but I like the lasting power for this better.