Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

I like it. It lasts really long on my lips. One thing I don't like on this lip gloss it's its stickiness. It's the stickiest lip gloss ever, I always find my hair stuck on my lips. But still I like it very much and I'll definitely buy it again. I use "Simmer" :

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have one that is called "hallucination". I have had it for at least two years. I know that sounds gross, but it just doesn't go bad or finish up! It's like the never ending tube of lip gloss. I agree with previous reviews that state this is too expensive for what the product is worth. It goes on super thick, yet after a few hours it wears off and I find myself reapplying. The particular color I have has some sparkles, which doesn't bother me, but it does change the character of a lip color if you put it over a lipstick. I like the scent and the packaging is nice. It's just too expensive and not that great. I like Chapstick better than this stuff.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

this is an okay lipgloss. reason i'm only giving it 2 lippies is because its an overhyped product. it's allright but it's no better than than ye average drugstore lipgloss. In my opinion lipglosses like ELF glosses actually beat this one. they're allright and i'll finish the ones i got but i'll never spend so much on a gloss again. even on sale theyre still overpriced.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

sadly i have a few of this but i don't even like them..
weird.. at first i really liked them but after a while my lips keeps getting drier.. i'm always on a hunt for a fabolous lipgloss.. i'm a total sucker for any lip products..
anyways...
too glossy
sticky
expensive
some are too shimmery..

don't get this!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Love love love these lipglosses! I have 8 of them so far although I find Peche is my most fav colour. They all smell gorgeous (even my fiancee loves the smell!) and they leave my lips so moisturised. I dont find them sticky either! A great staple in my makeup bag!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

ok ladies...i love lancome. i love these glosses. i don't love the price. so i only buy when there is a gwp going on.

Not overly impressed with this. L'Oreal's Color Juice is pretty much identical and a fraction of the price. Only pay for this if you like the brand. I am a brand whore (Chanel, La Mer, Coach) so I completely understand!

If you like sticky and thick lipgloss go for this one. If you hate them, stay away!

ALL PROS: Not too oily like some. Not quite as thick and sticky as some. Smells great. Nice color choices.

ALTERNATES: They aren't THAT much better than something you can get at a drug store like Revlon's glosses.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I got a general sample size of the Juicy Tube in "Beach Plum". The color is flattering on my pigmented lips and I didn't find it sticky nor did I have a allergic reaction to it. But for 18 bucks plus tax, I don't think so at the moment. Until my situation changes or I luck up on them at the CCO, this would be on my wish list.

Recommended for Medium Skin