December 22, 2014 | 1158 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2010 9:15:00 PM More reviews by gommiebears

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got a general sample size of the Juicy Tube in "Beach Plum". The color is flattering on my pigmented lips and I didn't find it sticky nor did I have a allergic reaction to it. But for 18 bucks plus tax, I don't think so at the moment. Until my situation changes or I luck up on them at the CCO, this would be on my wish list.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2010 7:41:00 AM More reviews by jedmo

Way too exxy... its pretty when its on but its STICKY!!!

There is better out there for your money.. even clinique superbalm is better than this... don't waste your hard earned!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2010 6:03:00 PM More reviews by FUNgurl

this is a nice gloss but IMO a bit overhyped coz its definitely not the best lipgloss on the market. and for what it is, its very pricey. i got it on ebay for super cheap and i enjoy them very much but i would never pay full price for them.
they are really sticky and the color payoff is not very good for the majority of them, so you will most likely be extremely disappointed if you want a gloss that looks the same on your lips as in the tube.
but i think that this is not a big problem, coz they are not meant to be pigmented. the slanted tip applicator makes it easy to quickly slick it on when you are on the go and with pigmented colors it could be quite hard to do that. the slanted tip applicator doesn't provide precise applicaton anyway. so i personally think that it's good that they contain just a hint of color at most.
the packaging is very handy and cute, when im not at home i dont like to mess around with sponge tip applicators. you can quickly apply them even in public without looking too vain ;)
yes, they are very tacky in texture but thats why they stay on your lips for hours. i hate having to reapply gloss in every 30 min! they are not the most comfortable lip products on Earth but i can cope with the sticky feel for good lasting power. and they won't dry out your lips, which is a big plus.
also, im a sucker for fun names and good smell & taste in glosses and these all have super girly names and sweet smell / taste.
the colors i have are: simmer, toffee pop, vanished and grand café créme brulée. they are so cute! my favorite is the last one because it is very shimmery but wearable and the smell is to die for! in the tube it looks like shimmery caramel sauce and smells just like that!! its the best smelling lip product that i've ever had!! i could just eat it up ;)
sooo in conclusion they are really cute little products, the price on ebay was an absolute steal so i dont complain! :) if you can find them for cheap, i say check them out!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2010 8:24:00 PM More reviews by expatdbx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Goes on beutifully on first use but after a few day becomes rather thick and clammy. I love the sheen but yes i do get some build up and muck on the side of my lips. I actually passed it onto my 9 year old daughter to use.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2010 7:13:00 PM More reviews by ulaxoxo

Beautiful shimmery colors that left my lips with an impressive sheen. The formula is a little too thick for my liking since I tend to get that "lip scum" with the really sticky formulas! It depends on personal preference!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2010 2:24:00 AM More reviews by dancer14927

I have the full sized and mini tubes, and I love them. I think the consistency is a little thick, but I never put too much on and I always make sure to apply evenly, so it's not too much of a bother. The range of colors are great, though I like the lighter shades more since they're not so dramatic. These are a lifesaver for me since I tend not to drink that much water, and have pretty dry lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2010 12:32:00 AM More reviews by melenacyan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love dreamsicle juicy tubes. It is a smooth, creamy, moisturizing lip gloss that last. This lip gloss is one of my favorites because I don't have to re-apply once an hour. This lip gloss smells great. it smells like cream sicle. It has a VERY light soft baby pink translucent color when applied. It does not have a bad after taste and glides on like liquid silk. It has a high gloss shine without shimmer or glitter. I suggest that if you like shimmer some time and sometimes you don't, to maybe purchase some bare minerals shimmer. I use several shimmers such as gosimar , truth, and white gold. I apply the gloss, then use a lip brush to add some lovely mineral shimmer. WOW. this is beautiful and is not a heavy, chunky glitter. You get a soft very fine light reflecting shine which helps lips to pop and stand out. I get compliments very frequently when using this product. I give it a 3 for price because it is 19.54 after tax which is not cheap. However I dont give it a 1 on price because there are others that do cost a great deal more, like By Terry Baume de Rose. it is 58.00. I give it a 4 on package because for $20 I think the package could be a little more eye chatching. Some of the other lancome glosses cost the same price and have much more expensive containers. I dont mind the container, however I think the price should reflect the packaging. Although this is somewhat of a contradiction, I also like the packaging because it is less to throw away or recycle. The prettier higher end gloss containers use a great deal more plastic and other materials. I am a return customer of this product. I also want the fruity pop which is a gloss much like the dreamsicle, but has an shimmery pinkish purple gold fleck to it. I love the way my lips looked sporting the gloss because they were shiny and had a lovely pink glow. I however HATED the flavor which is bubble gum. I hated the flavor and scent so much that I didnt get it and it is one of the pretties lip glosses I have ever seen. I am going to try and suck it up and get past the bubble gum thing because I love the look. Maybe next purchase. =)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2010 11:41:00 PM More reviews by spindlyoyster

I have a gift set of smaller sized Juicy Tubes and I have a few of the regular sized tubes.

I can't tell you how happy I am with Lancome's Juicy Tubes. They are convenient to throw into your purse plus it is easy to use because it is a squeeze application with a slanted edge to allow the gloss to apply properly.

Other than eating, I do not have problems with the gloss disappearing. In fact if I don't eat for a few hours, it lasts about that long. I don't find this any more or less sticky than other gloss, however I find the scents amazing. It's hard to wear something all day if it doesn't smell good.

As for whether or not I'll buy some again, I will when I run out. But because you don't need much, you won't need to buy for a while! Good investment for the amount of money I invested in it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2009 11:56:00 AM More reviews by whatever11

this product is generally a must have for your purse. the packaging is conveniant due to its slender shape. it also smells good but not overpowering. it gives a nice subtle colour to your lips with a nice shine. perfect for night out as well as daytime wear. they also have a large range of colours so finding the perfect colour is easy. however it is quite expensive. drug store brands pretty much have similar glosses for more than half the price. overall, the product itself delivers, and you wont be unsatisfied. it doesnt have the consistency of honey which for me is an advantage. the disadvantage is the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2009 5:31:00 PM More reviews by eq2008

I love this lipgloss! They are a bit pricey for a lipgloss($18) , but they do lasts for a long time. They makes my lips look very juicy and shiny and I love the scent. They are sticky which makes they long lasting. What I truly love about these glosses is that after the gloss is all eaten up or rubbed off, my lips feels softer and more hydrated unlike some other ones that just makes my lips dryer. If you want good quality lipgloss that makes your lips look younger and juicy, invest $18 and get one! One tube lasts me at least a year.....