April 18, 2014 | 903 users online

Lip Treatments - Palmers - Cocoa Butter Stick

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2006 12:24:00 PM More reviews by ballerinagrl22

I LOVE this lipbalm! I have really dry lips and it always keeps them moisturised for hours! PROS - it really works (for me at least)! IT is SOOO cheap! It tastes great (although I guess the flavour mightn't be to everyone's tastes ;-) CONS - None for me as yet, and have been using for years ... Will definitely repurchase! Always do ...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2006 12:43:00 AM More reviews by Arbybarbie1979

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is SOOOO awesome. I have full lips and if they get chapped they really mess up my whole look, so this stuff is a must have. I have tried a lot of "chapsticks" and totally give up. This stuff is hands down the best stuff I have tried for my lips. I love the smell, texture, ease of use, and it stays on and keeps my lips SO soft. Most chapsticks are there mainly to protect your lips. Well this protects and softens like a chapstick REALLY should do. I won't leave the house without it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2006 4:05:00 AM More reviews by swampbird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

my mother has kept these in her bathroom drawer, her nightstand drawer, and her purse for as long as i can remember. now, i do exactly the same! these things are HUGE and last absolutely forever. perfect for lips, cuticles, a red, raw nose in cold season or little patches of dry/flaky skin you may get from being out in the elements! not only functional, this product is a delight to use thanks to the creamy, comforting, vanilla scent. an absolute classic!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2006 4:15:00 PM More reviews by skruger

I used to buy this all of the time in high school after an artsy friend intdroduced me to the product, we used to call it the "glue stick". I'd say it's a bit too heavy to use under lipstick but I still use this before going to bed at night to keep my lips moisturized. Have found it at Wal-Mart, CVS and Meijer although it can be tough to locate. I've thrown some in gift bags before too because it is a great, long lasting product to have around. If you have one in a purse/bag for awhile, the sticker around the tube tends to begin to peel.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2006 7:25:00 PM More reviews by deedley

I have heard great things about this product, and I would absolutely love to try it, in hopes that it treat my chronic dry lips! But I cannot find this product anywhere! I have looked in three drugstores already, and all had Palmer's products, but not this particular one. Can anyone tell me where they got theirs?
Thank you!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2006 2:54:00 PM More reviews by vmathew

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is really the best overall lip product I've found. I also use it as a cuticle or dry skin cream in a pinch. The price is right and it does the trick.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2006 12:52:00 AM More reviews by cerecita

This lasts a long time i love it it moisturizes lovely, making my lips feel silky and feels light NOT waxy and heavy unlike other brands i've tried

for a long time i liked burt bees chapstick, Until i found out about this
this is better , burt bees feels heavy and waxy comparing to this

i will buy again, altho i think i have to wait 2 years til this tube is done :)

UPDATE: I Still love this, i can't believe I've cheated with it once before, how foolish of me, last week i bought Aveeno Intense Relief therapy chap stick, that stuff doesnt compare to THIS ONE, both r the same Price but PALMERS STICK is like 3 times bigger.. and the product is just way better, again its like PUTTING SILK ON UR LIPS! 'HG lip moisturizer'

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2006 2:50:00 AM More reviews by fuzzysham

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've been looking for this for a while and then finally came across it at wal mart. 3 for the price of one! These are really incredible. They moisturize for a long long time, and it smells good too! My boyfriend loves this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2006 8:37:00 PM More reviews by lb2569

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great, convenient, multi-purpose product that's wonderful to use at home & especially on the go! So far, besides using it as an obvious lip balm, I've found it's great for using on nail cuticles, fading blemishes (the dark spots left on your skin after a pimple is gone), & soothing dry patches. In addition, it works really well to remove my eye makeup & mascara! (I carefully smooth the stick over my closed eye & lashes, use a tissue to gently & thoroughly wipe it off, & then wash my face as usual.) I'm completely impressed by this item & will definitely buy again to keep in my purse & travel bag!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2006 4:14:00 PM More reviews by JulietandJayne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I Love this Cocoa Butter stick. All winter I suffered from very dry and chapped lips. Somone recomended the Cocoa Butter Stick from Palmers. My lips are soft now and no more dryness and chapness. Or peeling. This Stuff is a miracle after the beating my lips took this winter. I keep one in my car and purse at all times. I also apply this before I put my lipstick on. Definately try this if your lips have taken a beating like mine from winter. I have found this to work better then any other product on the market for lips.