October 20, 2014 | 1969 users online

Lip Treatments - Palmer's - Cocoa Butter Stick

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2006 3:50:00 PM More reviews by illyria7176

I love this stuff! I had been using Blistex Lip Infusion, and i just picked up Lip Vitamins last week (I do like this one because of the shea butter in it). But Palmer's cocoa butter stick blows both of these out of the water. It smells very nice, kind of like vanilla ice cream with a bit of chocolate. I also notice after it wears off, and that's in a LONG time, my lips are still soft and I don't have to reapply as often as with the others. I love the packaging, looks like a big glue stick! I definitely recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2006 6:41:00 PM More reviews by rachelowitz

I am the proud owner of probably 8 of these funny sized tubes. I will never use anything else as an everyday lip balm. It's not goopy or overly shiny, so I don't feel like I'm slowly eating some unnatural mixture the way I do with other products. This leaves a nice satin finish on your lips and softens like no other. I usually layer some color over it, but I am never without this perfect product. (Beware of substitutions if you're trying to pinch pennies! Palmers is really the best.)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2006 12:08:00 PM More reviews by LipBalmFiend

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is great. It's cheap and comes in a big oversized tube. It does make my lips really soft, but it doesn't get them smooth. It works wonders on my cuticles though.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2006 9:53:00 PM More reviews by sarah_18

HG lip balm for sure! I didn't even bother trying Burt's Bees after setting my lips on this one for the first time. No wonder it's a classic. It moisturizes my insanely dry lips wonderfully and doesn't mush up over time like other chapsticks too. Also, the smell is so yummy!! Super cheap. HIGHLY recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2006 12:24:00 PM More reviews by ballerinagrl22

I LOVE this lipbalm! I have really dry lips and it always keeps them moisturised for hours! PROS - it really works (for me at least)! IT is SOOO cheap! It tastes great (although I guess the flavour mightn't be to everyone's tastes ;-) CONS - None for me as yet, and have been using for years ... Will definitely repurchase! Always do ...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2006 12:43:00 AM More reviews by Arbybarbie1979

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is SOOOO awesome. I have full lips and if they get chapped they really mess up my whole look, so this stuff is a must have. I have tried a lot of "chapsticks" and totally give up. This stuff is hands down the best stuff I have tried for my lips. I love the smell, texture, ease of use, and it stays on and keeps my lips SO soft. Most chapsticks are there mainly to protect your lips. Well this protects and softens like a chapstick REALLY should do. I won't leave the house without it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2006 4:05:00 AM More reviews by swampbird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

my mother has kept these in her bathroom drawer, her nightstand drawer, and her purse for as long as i can remember. now, i do exactly the same! these things are HUGE and last absolutely forever. perfect for lips, cuticles, a red, raw nose in cold season or little patches of dry/flaky skin you may get from being out in the elements! not only functional, this product is a delight to use thanks to the creamy, comforting, vanilla scent. an absolute classic!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2006 4:15:00 PM More reviews by skruger

I used to buy this all of the time in high school after an artsy friend intdroduced me to the product, we used to call it the "glue stick". I'd say it's a bit too heavy to use under lipstick but I still use this before going to bed at night to keep my lips moisturized. Have found it at Wal-Mart, CVS and Meijer although it can be tough to locate. I've thrown some in gift bags before too because it is a great, long lasting product to have around. If you have one in a purse/bag for awhile, the sticker around the tube tends to begin to peel.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2006 7:25:00 PM More reviews by deedley

I have heard great things about this product, and I would absolutely love to try it, in hopes that it treat my chronic dry lips! But I cannot find this product anywhere! I have looked in three drugstores already, and all had Palmer's products, but not this particular one. Can anyone tell me where they got theirs?
Thank you!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2006 2:54:00 PM More reviews by vmathew

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is really the best overall lip product I've found. I also use it as a cuticle or dry skin cream in a pinch. The price is right and it does the trick.