April 24, 2014 | 1955 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Powder Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2013 3:58:00 PM More reviews by applecour

This is my FAVORITE brush that I own. I own tons of face brushes, and this one is just the best, all around. I use this to buff on my foundation, and it makes it look flawless. It's so super soft and really keeps its shape even after a good washing. I have E.L.F's $1 "complexion" brush to use with powders, but I think I'm going to do away with it and grab another one of these to use. I think it would really work well applying my Studio Fix powder both over my foundation, and alone on days I don't feel like really bothering with my makeup. I can't get enough of this brush! I'm going to purchase one for my mother as soon as I can get back to Target. She uses the worst, most scratchy brushes I've ever seen. If you can get your hands on this brush, I definitely recommend getting one... or four. It's very much equal in quality to MAC's brushes. Enough said!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2013 11:32:00 AM More reviews by Rocky22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

THIS BRUSH IS AMAZING I OWN TWO! I found my HG at only $3 USD! I use this for my foundation and I love the smooth finish that it gives me , my face looks so smooth it does not look as if I am wearing foundation that is how good this brush works. I was using REAL tECHNIQUES Stippling brush before and it took to long to apply my foundation because I had to buff the streaks out, I would say I spent ten minutes now it takes about 5 if that.This is by far the best brush and I will keep purchasing it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 10:22:00 AM More reviews by anabanj

Love it, I have two of them because it's so good that I wanted a backup. You can apply liquid or powder foundation with this brush. Blends my makeup soo nicely! And it's dirt cheap, $3! You can't go wrong!! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2013 4:07:00 AM More reviews by LishWilliams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this brush to apply my face powder, or my blush. It is super super super soft, picks up product really well and it cleans like I dream. I use a bit of MAC brush cleaners on a cotton disc and it drys so quickly. I have two, I brought one for my mum and my friend. It's dirt cheap, I got them when elf's website was doing 50% off.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

This is a great affordable brush. I use it daily to apply either liquid foundation or setting powder. It gives my skin a nice airbrushed look and does not shed. Loves it and it is my favorite face brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by baby_grazi_x05

Oh I LOVE this brush!!! It works SO well with liquid foundations. It buffs them in with such ease and absolutely no streaks. Seriously, I'd pay over $30 for a brush like this, but this one is only $3!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2013 11:34:00 AM More reviews by Karolyte

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Got this brush from one generous swapper and I must say this is not a powder brush by no means it is terrible for powders, but it is great for liquid foundation. It is super soft and very dense and applies foundation like a dream. No streaks just fast and flawless application. I saw others stating that it sheds, well mine does not shed at all.
I use this brush when I'm getting ready for work, which is at 5 am and I need to get ready fast.
Great brush for a very very reasonable price.
Edit: ok so now I used it for about 3 months and it started to she'd like crazy. I mean not 5 or 10 hairs but more like 50 when I wash it. It also became almost impossible to apply make up without having multiple hairs left on the face. However, it was an amazing brush up until now. I took one lippie off because of the extreme shedding after few months of use. Not sure if I would buy it again, I will shop around for another flat top synthetic kabuki brush to compare the longevity.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2013 9:40:00 PM More reviews by brudeza

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this brush. It is a good size, the bristles are soft and yet sturdy.
I feels very soft on the face and it blends wet foundation incredibly well.
I paid only $3 dollars at Target. It is a very good buy.
My experience is good and the bristles did not fall. I have been using for a week everyday,
LOVE IT!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/12/2013 3:09:00 PM More reviews by hovanyir

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

After reading all the good reviews I decided to try this brush. At only 3 dollars at Target, not much to loose. The bristles are very soft indeed so that was a goods sign. When I started using it, my face turned out to be a big, black, hairy mess. This brush is shedding badly!!! After the first attent to use it, I washed out, thinking maybe it'll solve the problem. Well, it didn't. The shedding continued
so my brush ended up in the trash. My experience wasn't good with it at all. Not recommending it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2013 9:06:00 PM More reviews by jordansmommy310

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My HG brush. I use it mostly for my liquid foundation and pressed powders. The hair is so soft and thick. This brush is excellent quality and I have experienced no shedding. I love the flat top which makes it easier to buff and stipple on wet products. Great affordable price for such a high quality brush!