April 18, 2014 | 1598 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Powder Brush

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2013 4:07:00 AM More reviews by LishWilliams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this brush to apply my face powder, or my blush. It is super super super soft, picks up product really well and it cleans like I dream. I use a bit of MAC brush cleaners on a cotton disc and it drys so quickly. I have two, I brought one for my mum and my friend. It's dirt cheap, I got them when elf's website was doing 50% off.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

This is a great affordable brush. I use it daily to apply either liquid foundation or setting powder. It gives my skin a nice airbrushed look and does not shed. Loves it and it is my favorite face brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by baby_grazi_x05

Oh I LOVE this brush!!! It works SO well with liquid foundations. It buffs them in with such ease and absolutely no streaks. Seriously, I'd pay over $30 for a brush like this, but this one is only $3!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2013 11:34:00 AM More reviews by Karolyte

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Got this brush from one generous swapper and I must say this is not a powder brush by no means it is terrible for powders, but it is great for liquid foundation. It is super soft and very dense and applies foundation like a dream. No streaks just fast and flawless application. I saw others stating that it sheds, well mine does not shed at all.
I use this brush when I'm getting ready for work, which is at 5 am and I need to get ready fast.
Great brush for a very very reasonable price.
Edit: ok so now I used it for about 3 months and it started to she'd like crazy. I mean not 5 or 10 hairs but more like 50 when I wash it. It also became almost impossible to apply make up without having multiple hairs left on the face. However, it was an amazing brush up until now. I took one lippie off because of the extreme shedding after few months of use. Not sure if I would buy it again, I will shop around for another flat top synthetic kabuki brush to compare the longevity.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2013 9:40:00 PM More reviews by brudeza

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this brush. It is a good size, the bristles are soft and yet sturdy.
I feels very soft on the face and it blends wet foundation incredibly well.
I paid only $3 dollars at Target. It is a very good buy.
My experience is good and the bristles did not fall. I have been using for a week everyday,
LOVE IT!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/12/2013 3:09:00 PM More reviews by hovanyir

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

After reading all the good reviews I decided to try this brush. At only 3 dollars at Target, not much to loose. The bristles are very soft indeed so that was a goods sign. When I started using it, my face turned out to be a big, black, hairy mess. This brush is shedding badly!!! After the first attent to use it, I washed out, thinking maybe it'll solve the problem. Well, it didn't. The shedding continued
so my brush ended up in the trash. My experience wasn't good with it at all. Not recommending it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2013 9:06:00 PM More reviews by jordansmommy310

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My HG brush. I use it mostly for my liquid foundation and pressed powders. The hair is so soft and thick. This brush is excellent quality and I have experienced no shedding. I love the flat top which makes it easier to buff and stipple on wet products. Great affordable price for such a high quality brush!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2013 8:59:00 PM More reviews by axialmeow

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

THIS BRUSH IS AWESOME. I had no real expectations for it. I mean elf is hit or miss and it was only 3 bucks. I just needed a powder brush. But this one is the best! I use it to apply liquid foundation and it works like a dream. My skin looks airbrushed. I have only had the brush a couple weeks and the handle is loose but some glue will fix that so I am not too put off by it. I really recommend this item.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2013 4:39:00 PM More reviews by magnifiquee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great budget brush. It is very dense, the bristles are extremely soft. I use it for liquid foundation, cream blush, blending out concealer and powder. It does not shed that much at all and even after a few washes it is in perfect condition. It blends out foundation nicely on the face and gives an even application, same with many other cream products and for powders. The only thing I do not like about this brush is that it is soo dense I feel like it soaks up too much of my foundation so it's wasting more. That's why I use my MAC 187 for my foundation, it doesn't soak up as much so I'll only be giving this brush a 3 because there are brushes that can do better. But I recommend this to anyone that doesn't want to spend $40+ on a brush and if you don't like it, hey it was only $3!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2013 5:36:00 PM More reviews by jaylensmommy0609

I've recently started using brushes to apply and blend my foundation and I picked this one at target for $3...just $3!!!! I almost assumed that it was going to shed and make my foundation application streaky. It was definitely worth the buy!! I pulled on the brush quite a few times and absolutely no shredding! And the bristles are amazingly soft. It blended so effortlessly. I am so impressed and so glad I got this!