September 21, 2014 | 2113 users online

Powder - Lancome - Dual Finish Versatile Powder Makeup

rated 2 of 5 on 12/2/2008 10:59:00 AM More reviews by juujuu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I am new to Lancome products and tried this w/the photogenic foundation. This is day 3 and I have huge cystic pimples on my chin. My skin is oily and greasy and this powder doesn't help. I think I am returning all the products I bought from Lancome. I normally use clinique.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2008 3:41:00 PM More reviews by seongkuan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It makes my skin flawless. so what else do you want from a powder?

rated 1 of 5 on 11/22/2008 2:49:00 PM More reviews by verykimmy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

ahhh big break out!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2008 4:50:00 PM More reviews by fashionista_ae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I do not like this at all as a powder foundation. It does not give good coverage, and gets cakey very fast. I have oily skin, and this does not control oil at all. I tried this as a setting powder over my foundation and it did look nice, but still no oil control. It did not work for me, but this may be a great product for someone with a drier skin looking for a good setting powder, or a sheer coverage powder foundation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2008 2:25:00 PM More reviews by Cinnabuns

I purchased this after a Lancome makeup consultation at Dillards for my wedding. I have the Matte Toffee IV, and I absolutely love it. I got this along with the liquid foundation to wear on my wedding day, and I look fabulous in the photos. I have only worn foundation on that day, but every now and then I swipe on this powder because I don't want it to be a waste. It is the perfect color match. You can't even tell when I have used it. I use a brush to apply it because the sponge that's included makes the coverage too cakey looking. I also love the mirrored compact it comes in.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2008 6:23:00 PM More reviews by makeupjunkie90

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This has now replaced my MAC Studio Fix!! Yes, Studio Fix gives slightly better coverage, but Dual finish gives good coverage, but it still looks natural. Now I am not blessed with perfect, flawless skin, so most of the time I layer this on top of a lighter liquid foundation. My skin looks perfect!! I also love the shade selection much better than Studio Fix. I couldnt find a good match with MAC, but I was using NC20 which was too yellow for me. So I purchased Dual Finish in Porcelaine, which is PERFECT because it is still warm, but still has a balance of pink and yellow. I still need to touch up during the day, but the flawless look is worth every penny!! For those who are fortunate enough to already have good (or semi-good) skin, you will love this!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2008 12:28:00 AM More reviews by ahhhttack

I absolutely love this powder. I have relatively normal skin so a lot of mornings all I will use on my skin is moisturizer and this product. Just pat it on with the sponge and it looks flawless. I use the puff for midday touch-ups. I have a medium/light skin (NC20/NC25) and Matte Neutrale II is the absolute perfect shade. This compact is definitely on the expensive side, but the color is so perfect I will never change.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2008 3:51:00 PM More reviews by FlyGirlLo

I would buy this compact again if my complexion gets to be near perfect. Then I would only need moisture, concealer, and this as a powder/foundation. To use this over foundation is overkill. It's alot like Chanel Double Perfection.

*Not for oily skin

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2008 11:16:00 AM More reviews by kbohaty

This is my all-time favorite powder. Most of the time I just use this without any foundation. Just my concealer and this powder is enough to provide great coverage, especially if you use the sponge. The finish is a wonderful matte. The color selection is great, I found a perfect color match for my skin and it is so light you can't feel it on your face. The slight fragrance is great - I will keep using this product for years to come.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2008 5:33:00 PM More reviews by potatolove

love it
makes my skin feel so smooth
=)