July 25, 2014 | 1832 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Moroccan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2011 7:40:00 PM More reviews by SkyAlternative

This is a good product. I like it a lot but compared to some cheaper versions of this: I don't know if it works any better. This product is quite costly and this is the reason I never purchased it. I recieved morrocanoil as a XMAS gift. I do like the product and it gives the results that I love- soft, shiny, silky hair. A little goes a long way and only 1-2 pumps are needed But I get the same results using cheaper products. I don't know if there are any long term benefits for this particular brand but I guess I will find out. Would I dish out the money to purchase? Maybe. If I have extra cash and want a large bottle. There are some drugstore brands that give me similar results for cheaper like ORGANIX Morrocan Argan Oil, Garnier Sleek and Shine serum with argan oil, and Silkworks silkoil. I may need to stick with those if on a budget. IDK, I guess I kind of expected more since this product has been called the holy grail by some reviewers. Still like the product though.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2011 8:42:00 AM More reviews by littlefangfang

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like the result ok but I was reading up on it, it's not natural and it's silicone based. It coats the hair to make it look smooth and shinny but you can hardly wash it off with water. I'm guessing because of that it gives you the illusion that your hair is smooth and soft, in actually it dries your hair out inside. Plus it has synthetic fragrance which is toxic to your body ( I do love the smell don't get me wrong) ... I have tried just the 100% Argan oil. It's a little greasier than the Moroccan oil, but I think I will stick to that cuz it actually does good to my hair instead of making it look like it's doing a good job.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2011 7:12:00 PM More reviews by sshairprof

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this product. The smell could be a little better though. The opening gets gunk on it and sometimes more comes out than needed..which wastes it because it is not cheap. It works wonders on ethnic hair too. It is very good to use
to protect against damage from irons

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2011 9:38:00 AM More reviews by marhope78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My friend gave this to me and it has been a miracle product for my naturally wavy, frizzy hair when I blow dry it straight and put the iron to it. It actually helps control my frizz even when I let it go natural, as well. I love the smell but wish that this glass bottle she gave me had a better filter to dispense the product onto my palm rather than having it just pour freely because it's easy to get more than is needed. Anyways, it's one of the few products I have found that makes my hair shiny, soft, and healthy looking. Also decreases drying time and makes it easier to keep straight. It doesnt make my hair oily but CAN make it flat if I apply it to my root area, though. Overall I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2011 3:38:00 AM More reviews by glareathon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

Yet another product I discovered because my mom bought it after being talked into it by whoever was selling it... unlike the others though, this one she actually uses, and now so do I. I only use it once in a while though, because while I love love love the smell, I find it weirdly greasy and almost artificially shiny looking. I have wavy/curly hair, and I think when light hits the parts of my hair that are more kinky/frizzy, this product actually highlights the un-smoothness rathing than making it look shiny and healthy like it's supposed to. Good thing I'm totally in love with the smell, otherwise I probably wouldn't splurge on this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2011 2:55:00 AM More reviews by CordeliaS

I've found Moroccan Oil to be great for moisturizing my dry ends without making my roots greasy. It makes my hair smooth and soft and I like the way it makes my hair smell, although the scent may not be to everyone's liking.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/9/2011 5:31:00 PM More reviews by deedee26

not overly impressed with this stuff! I went through two bottles of the original (not the lighter) formula and it did nothing for my highlighted, blonde hair :-( I won't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2011 5:13:00 PM More reviews by LightsCameraAction

This is a miracle product! My hair is dry,coarse and curly. Since I started using this product, the health and appearance of my hair has improved drastically. I have even stopped straightening my hair as I am so inlove with my natural locks thanks to Moroccan oil. Today, my hairdresser even commented on the condition of my hair saying how healthy it is, which really is a first for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2011 9:18:00 PM More reviews by christina36182

LOVE. I've been using Moroccan oil for about 4 or 5 years now and have seen a noticeable change in my hair. I have dry, thick, long hair that is easily prone to damage. I tried many different products to help make my hair shinier and prettier, and this has worked the best. I think that it was a very slow and gradual change to my hair, but i didn't expect my hair to be shiny and luxurious and one night. The scent is light, and the product isn't too heavy for my hair. It is expensive (I get it for $40 dollars where I live in the US) but that price goes a long way. I get a new bottle every Christmas, and this year, I'm a little past halfway finished with the bottle and it will last me more than a year. If it's lasting me that long (and I have super thick and long hair), I'm paying about $3 bucks, possibly less, per month on a product that lasts forever. The price might be a turn off but it takes a while to get through the entire bottle! I wish the change in my hair would've been faster, but hair repair takes a while apparently. I would definitely repurchase and would recommend it to anyone with dry, dull hair because it has made my own dry hair shinier and noticeably healthier!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2011 3:01:00 AM More reviews by prosperous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I highly recommend the morrocco/argan oil ..... intitally i felt that there was no difference as such but then later i saw that the my coloured hair/highlights suddenly had gained colour that too after applying pie-sized for only 5 to 6 times on different days ..... i have also heard about pure argan oil(98%) i wish to buy that and want to try it on skin because argan oil has many healing benefits for skin as well!!!!