April 21, 2014 | 1030 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Exact Eyelights

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2009 9:03:00 PM More reviews by tygress

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Very much like Lash Exact, which is nothing special. I used this once and now it sits somewhere in the bottom of my makeup box. Bleh.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2009 9:02:00 PM More reviews by MW1Horse

Got this on sale for $5 and thought it was great so went back and stocked up on more. Not sure I would pay full price for it, though.

Does it make your eyes brighter? Not really, maybe a tiny bit. BUT it's the best mascara I've tried so far. Not clumpy, smeary, irritating, or fake looking at all. It's perfect for everyday wear, and I really like the brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2009 7:52:00 PM More reviews by loooshi

I love this mascara..it made my lashes curl up!! plus it really does bring out the green in my eye.. it's amazing I just LOVE IT!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2009 3:35:00 PM More reviews by CharismaSL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

A total hoax! False advertisement like the ad Revlon had for '3D' mascara. Doesn't do anything, let alone brightening the eyes. Back to Shoppers it goes. Tried this in 'Black Pearl' for brown eyes.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2009 6:54:00 PM More reviews by sv

I've tried mascaras from the bottom to the top price ranges, and I love Cover Girl lashblast. So while in the drugstore, I saw the new product by Cover Girl called exact eyelights waterproof mascara for green eyes. The color recommended to brighten green eyes is called black ruby. This product is not at all like my beloved lash blast. The color looks purpleish metallic on the wand, but looks plain on my lashes. The formula did not even come close to lashblast. WIMPY LASHES. When I tried more than 1 coat, I ended up all clumpy =(. I'll stick with my lashblast.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2009 4:54:00 PM More reviews by celticfaery

I guess if you read my reviews you may notice that I am somewhat of a mascara junkie :) at this point I have decided to invest in expensive mascara rather than wast money on stuff like this product.
It sucked. Im sorry, but it really did. Weak, blah, dried out quickly, clumpy. NEXT!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2009 4:10:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love Exact lights. I was using MAC Dazzlelash, but I just wanted to try something new. This mascara makes my lashes curl to the point that I do not even need to use an eye curler. Yes, I will purchase this one again. I got the shade for brown eyes, and I do not see any hints of color besides black, but that's okay. I do like that the mascara wand is soft and easily glides onto my lashes. Also, this mascara can be easily removed and does not leave your lashes looking heavily coated or hard like cement. I get NO clumps at all. Love this stuff.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2009 10:22:00 AM More reviews by beauty1010

I bought this because of what it claimed to do. This is just an average mascara. You can only see some sparkles when you're out in the sun. It's just ok.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2009 2:31:00 PM More reviews by InfamousBabyJ

I really wanted to buy this mascara only because I was very interested in what it said it does. I couldn't wait to get home and try it, I was that excited. I was so dissapointed :(. This mascara did NOTHING for my lashes, there was absolutely NO shimmer, and the only thing good was it held kind of a nice curl. Other than that, nothing good came out of this mascara. The price is horrible for this product, you certainly do not get your moneys worth. The brush has a weird feel to it too, like the brush is to small to actually get the mascara on your eyes, and I always feel like I'm gonna pop my eye out with that brush. This is the 3rd mascara I have tried within a couple months to see if anything compares to my HG mascara L'Oreals Voluminous. Nothing will compare to that mascara at the rate these new mascaras are falling flat.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2009 2:16:00 PM More reviews by g33kygirl

I really wanted to like this mascara. It held a curl and made my eyelashes look thicker but it clumped, not alot but enough that it bothered me. Didn't really enhance my eyes but overall it's an okay mascara.