November 23, 2014 | 1018 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Exact Eyelights

rated 3 of 5 on 4/16/2009 12:14:00 PM More reviews by Pansori

It's alright. I didn't notice my eyes stand out very much, and like someone else said it tends to be clumpy. Recently I have been using it but also using Estee Lauder's Projectionist over it. I don't like the Projectionist by itself, but with the Eyelights it seems to get rid of the clumps, and help brighten my eyes.

But as a whole I've used better mascaras.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2009 4:53:00 PM More reviews by chaosnider

makes your eye lashes clump together but is other wise pretty good

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2009 9:03:00 PM More reviews by tygress

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Very much like Lash Exact, which is nothing special. I used this once and now it sits somewhere in the bottom of my makeup box. Bleh.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2009 9:02:00 PM More reviews by MW1Horse

Got this on sale for $5 and thought it was great so went back and stocked up on more. Not sure I would pay full price for it, though.

Does it make your eyes brighter? Not really, maybe a tiny bit. BUT it's the best mascara I've tried so far. Not clumpy, smeary, irritating, or fake looking at all. It's perfect for everyday wear, and I really like the brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2009 7:52:00 PM More reviews by loooshi

I love this mascara..it made my lashes curl up!! plus it really does bring out the green in my eye.. it's amazing I just LOVE IT!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2009 3:35:00 PM More reviews by CharismaSL

A total hoax! False advertisement like the ad Revlon had for '3D' mascara. Doesn't do anything, let alone brightening the eyes. Back to Shoppers it goes. Tried this in 'Black Pearl' for brown eyes.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2009 6:54:00 PM More reviews by sv

I've tried mascaras from the bottom to the top price ranges, and I love Cover Girl lashblast. So while in the drugstore, I saw the new product by Cover Girl called exact eyelights waterproof mascara for green eyes. The color recommended to brighten green eyes is called black ruby. This product is not at all like my beloved lash blast. The color looks purpleish metallic on the wand, but looks plain on my lashes. The formula did not even come close to lashblast. WIMPY LASHES. When I tried more than 1 coat, I ended up all clumpy =(. I'll stick with my lashblast.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2009 4:54:00 PM More reviews by celticfaery

I guess if you read my reviews you may notice that I am somewhat of a mascara junkie :) at this point I have decided to invest in expensive mascara rather than wast money on stuff like this product.
It sucked. Im sorry, but it really did. Weak, blah, dried out quickly, clumpy. NEXT!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2009 4:10:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love Exact lights. I was using MAC Dazzlelash, but I just wanted to try something new. This mascara makes my lashes curl to the point that I do not even need to use an eye curler. Yes, I will purchase this one again. I got the shade for brown eyes, and I do not see any hints of color besides black, but that's okay. I do like that the mascara wand is soft and easily glides onto my lashes. Also, this mascara can be easily removed and does not leave your lashes looking heavily coated or hard like cement. I get NO clumps at all. Love this stuff.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2009 10:22:00 AM More reviews by beauty1010

I bought this because of what it claimed to do. This is just an average mascara. You can only see some sparkles when you're out in the sun. It's just ok.