Cover Girl Exact Eyelights

3.1

on 4/18/2009 7:04:00 PM

Are you kidding us Cover Girl! There were no "highlights" or "sparkle" in my black pearl mascara. It went on like regular mascara, no other enhancements could be seen. For this reason, only three lippies. On the other hand, it absolutely did not clump on me, covered really well, stayed put and was easy to take off.

I'm still miffed my eyes didn't look all sparkley and bright as Rhianna's....that's the ad machine for you.

on 4/16/2009 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm on the 2nd tube of cover girl eyelights mascara.
I dont think it has that "eye-popping" effect, but it does its job by lengthening, volumizing, and no clumping!
After I use my cover girl lash blast, sometimes it clumps due to its gigantic wand size, so I use cover girl exact eyelights on top of it to de-clump(?) the finish. It's also great for lower lashes

on 4/16/2009 12:14:00 PM

It's alright. I didn't notice my eyes stand out very much, and like someone else said it tends to be clumpy. Recently I have been using it but also using Estee Lauder's Projectionist over it. I don't like the Projectionist by itself, but with the Eyelights it seems to get rid of the clumps, and help brighten my eyes.

But as a whole I've used better mascaras.

on 4/8/2009 4:53:00 PM

makes your eye lashes clump together but is other wise pretty good

on 4/4/2009 9:03:00 PM

Very much like Lash Exact, which is nothing special. I used this once and now it sits somewhere in the bottom of my makeup box. Bleh.

on 4/4/2009 9:02:00 PM

Got this on sale for $5 and thought it was great so went back and stocked up on more. Not sure I would pay full price for it, though.

Does it make your eyes brighter? Not really, maybe a tiny bit. BUT it's the best mascara I've tried so far. Not clumpy, smeary, irritating, or fake looking at all. It's perfect for everyday wear, and I really like the brush.

on 4/3/2009 7:52:00 PM

I love this mascara..it made my lashes curl up!! plus it really does bring out the green in my eye.. it's amazing I just LOVE IT!

on 4/2/2009 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

A total hoax! False advertisement like the ad Revlon had for '3D' mascara. Doesn't do anything, let alone brightening the eyes. Back to Shoppers it goes. Tried this in 'Black Pearl' for brown eyes.

on 3/31/2009 6:54:00 PM

I've tried mascaras from the bottom to the top price ranges, and I love Cover Girl lashblast. So while in the drugstore, I saw the new product by Cover Girl called exact eyelights waterproof mascara for green eyes. The color recommended to brighten green eyes is called black ruby. This product is not at all like my beloved lash blast. The color looks purpleish metallic on the wand, but looks plain on my lashes. The formula did not even come close to lashblast. WIMPY LASHES. When I tried more than 1 coat, I ended up all clumpy =(. I'll stick with my lashblast.

on 3/31/2009 4:54:00 PM

I guess if you read my reviews you may notice that I am somewhat of a mascara junkie :) at this point I have decided to invest in expensive mascara rather than wast money on stuff like this product.
It sucked. Im sorry, but it really did. Weak, blah, dried out quickly, clumpy. NEXT!!!!!!