BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

on 10/8/2013 5:06:00 PM

At first i didnt like this bronzer at all, it felt too "dirty", and i just crossed it out of my mind for years until lately i went to the store and purchased it for no reason (maybe i just wanted to buy something new to try).
I have used it many times, it is OK, nothing WOW about it, i still think it has this "dirty" shade to it, i definitely changed my mind since the first time i saw it, but i would never categorize it as a best bronzer or anything, maybe i will need more time to like it i donno.

As most people's problem the box packaging is just nonesense, it looks cute from the outside but not practical when i want to use it.

on 10/8/2013 4:45:00 PM

I really really really wanted to like this bronzer. I'm medium/fair and usually use Mac MSF in Medium Deep as a bronzer, but I noticed how that had more orange tones and the Hoola is more of a brown. I applied it the exact same as the MSF, with an E.L.F. Complexion Brush across the top of my forehead and to contour my cheeks. It did not apply evenly, it was patchy. And it just made me look really dirty. :( I normally love Benefit boxes, (I use Dallas or Rockateur) and was very disappointed in this.

on 9/30/2013 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I really regret purchasing this product. At first I was psyched to have a true brown matte bronzer, but every time I use it, I end up looking dirty. It actually looks quite orange against my skintone, so I'm not sure what everyone is raving about. I find it blends fairly well as it's a finely milled powder. But the only use I have found for this is creating a false shadow under my nose (on the indentation above my lips). When I contour anything else, it turns orange and is very noticeable that I am wearing makeup. I will definitely not be repurchasing this product, but I will use it until it's gone.

on 9/28/2013 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hoola is perfect for fair- fair medium skin tones. If you are olive and darker, this will be too light for you, but it would go really well for an all over face powder or even a highlighter. For those with lighter skin, this is TOTALLY MATTE and that's why I love it. There is absolutely NOT hint of orange what so ever, it is a true matte brown. Fantastic for contouring or the perimeter of your face for a tanner look. A little pricey, but it really lasts a very long time because it is so pigmented. Be careful though, a little goes a long way, one or 2 extra strokes and it gets pretty heavy.

I really love this bronzes for a contour and I've been using it for about a year almost everyday and I still have a lot left! I use MAC 189 contour brush with this and it works perfectly. I have a medium skin tone from tanning but I'm pretty fair skin still and it's lovely on. It gives a very polished look, I love it and will always use this!

I love the benefit box powders but I really don't know why I bought this product, it's far to dark for my fair skin so I can only use it when I have a but if a tan, really nice product but I won't be repurchasing simply because it's to dark for me.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Nc 30-35, warm and yellow undertones

Perfect shade to contour with! Color is a light cool tone brown. When I first opened the box, I thought that the color was not gonna show up on my face but it works. It's a subtle shade that is perfect for contouring because it isn't too orange/gray. I use a mac 109 brush to contour cheeks and an angled eyeshadow brush or a sephora #57 brush to contour my nose! :)

on 9/19/2013 10:50:00 PM

ahhh, my favorite bronzer. benefit hoola bronzer is the perfect bronze color for almost anyone, i have friends who use it that are very dark and love it , and im fair, and it works amazing on my skin! its super pigmented so be careful... this also meens it lasts a long time ;)the packaging is also cute, i sometimes wish it was a little more elegent but the little box is cool to. if youre in need of a bronzer to bronze up your skin or to contour, im sure hoola will be a winner

on 9/17/2013 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My favorite bronzer to date! I love the fact that it is a matte bronzer perfect to make you look sun-kissed. The colour is also buildable so you can go from a light and natural look to some dramatic and sexy contouring (the 3 shape ladies!). The only thing I dislike about it is the staying power. I can't make it to 1pm without a touch-up.

on 9/17/2013 2:37:00 AM