November 21, 2014 | 1708 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2011 5:05:00 PM More reviews by Sarahlynne94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This has been my favorite face wash that I have ever used. I don't have acne-prone skin, I only get acne when I'm on my period. So this product it really good for just maintaining a clean face, which is all my skin needs. Another great thing about it that I love is it gets rid of any makeup or oil that is left over on your face really well. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone with skin similar to mine :)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2011 12:42:00 AM More reviews by courtisaurus

I've been looking for a facial scrub that would do the job. I get really bad whiteheads and I thought this would do the trick. The first use I got excited. After I washed the scrub off my face felt smooth and nice! But I noticed a little stiffness after a few hours. I didn't pay much attention to it. So, I used it the next day and by the end of the 2nd day, my skin had started to dry out. I thought it was my other products so I stopped using those. On the 3rd day of use, my face was so dry, it hurt to touch it. Normally, my skin is oily. Now, my chin, around my nose, and my forehead is in pain and its flaking. I wouldn't recommend this to anybody, even for people with oily skin and I'm not rebuying.. or using it again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2011 8:18:00 PM More reviews by admilly101

This actually made me break out even more....

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2011 8:54:00 PM More reviews by Jennta

I bought this product after seeing that it won multiple Allure magazine awards. I'm in my thirties and only now am beginning to get a little bit of acne. My sensitive/combination skin makes it difficult to find products that will both effectively do their job and not irritate. First off, this "scrub" didn't feel like a scrub at all, and failed to exfoliate. Second, it was slightly drying on my cheeks, while my t-zone remained greasy and blemished. Not terribly impressed.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/6/2011 3:41:00 AM More reviews by OhErykah21

When I first started using this product it worked well, but after a couple of days it started irritating my skin, well around the NOSE area! It was bad makeup wouldn't even cover it,. People would notice it! It was badddddd! Surely wouldn't buy or use this irritant again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2011 11:39:00 PM More reviews by curlygirl03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I quite like this scrub, it's not moisterising at all it's actually on the drying side. It's actually been better at reducing redness than reducing acne.
I will buy this product again. It's probably my favorite drugstore scrub.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/5/2011 2:31:00 AM More reviews by liea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

i got clog pores on my chin area after using this.. it was terrible.. anyone with sensitive skin prone to acne dont use this..i have combination skin and my chin area is always very sensitive and i break out easily.. i will never use it again. if i can give 0 lippies i'll give it to this product ..

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2011 8:03:00 AM More reviews by BigBrotherIsWatchingYou

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the second day ive been using this and all the little bumps on my forehead have reduced. Its smells really weird though. I will update
PS - I only reallllllllllly bought it because... its PINK

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2011 1:32:00 AM More reviews by igimmeMAKEUP

I have dry/sensitive skin/acne prone and it's awesome. I lovee the smell, the gentle beads, the foam, and the way it makes my skin feel super smooth afterwards. I use it probably at most 2x a week and it may be drying but it's not a problem if you moisturize.
it does a amazing job at waking you up becuase of the delicious smell. it's a nice invigorating, gentle scrub. acne wise, I don't know much but I love it for thoes reasons I mentioned :)

rated 1 of 5 on 5/21/2011 1:43:00 AM More reviews by evaangel89

I started using this product to see if it was better than my older scrub but it just made my skin break out. It dry it out my skin and didn't clean deep enough. It smelt nice. It didn't work.