September 30, 2014 | 1795 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2011 8:18:00 PM More reviews by admilly101

This actually made me break out even more....

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2011 8:54:00 PM More reviews by Jennta

I bought this product after seeing that it won multiple Allure magazine awards. I'm in my thirties and only now am beginning to get a little bit of acne. My sensitive/combination skin makes it difficult to find products that will both effectively do their job and not irritate. First off, this "scrub" didn't feel like a scrub at all, and failed to exfoliate. Second, it was slightly drying on my cheeks, while my t-zone remained greasy and blemished. Not terribly impressed.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/6/2011 3:41:00 AM More reviews by OhErykah21

When I first started using this product it worked well, but after a couple of days it started irritating my skin, well around the NOSE area! It was bad makeup wouldn't even cover it,. People would notice it! It was badddddd! Surely wouldn't buy or use this irritant again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2011 11:39:00 PM More reviews by curlygirl03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I quite like this scrub, it's not moisterising at all it's actually on the drying side. It's actually been better at reducing redness than reducing acne.
I will buy this product again. It's probably my favorite drugstore scrub.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/5/2011 2:31:00 AM More reviews by liea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

i got clog pores on my chin area after using this.. it was terrible.. anyone with sensitive skin prone to acne dont use this..i have combination skin and my chin area is always very sensitive and i break out easily.. i will never use it again. if i can give 0 lippies i'll give it to this product ..

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2011 8:03:00 AM More reviews by BigBrotherIsWatchingYou

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the second day ive been using this and all the little bumps on my forehead have reduced. Its smells really weird though. I will update
PS - I only reallllllllllly bought it because... its PINK

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2011 1:32:00 AM More reviews by igimmeMAKEUP

I have dry/sensitive skin/acne prone and it's awesome. I lovee the smell, the gentle beads, the foam, and the way it makes my skin feel super smooth afterwards. I use it probably at most 2x a week and it may be drying but it's not a problem if you moisturize.
it does a amazing job at waking you up becuase of the delicious smell. it's a nice invigorating, gentle scrub. acne wise, I don't know much but I love it for thoes reasons I mentioned :)

rated 1 of 5 on 5/21/2011 1:43:00 AM More reviews by evaangel89

I started using this product to see if it was better than my older scrub but it just made my skin break out. It dry it out my skin and didn't clean deep enough. It smelt nice. It didn't work.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2011 2:55:00 PM More reviews by MakingTea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been on Proactiv for years and have been looking for something to replace it. I tried using this, and it worked really well for about a week, but then things took a turn for the worse. First, it SERIOUSLY dried out my skin. I have super duper oily skin and I live in a humid climate and my skin is never dry (even Proactiv old formula does not dry out my skin), but this made my skin so dry and red. Then by the third week of using it, I started getting acne breakouts around my temples. Ughhhh. I originally got this because it had the Allure Best whatever stamp on it. I don't know how this got the stamp of approval. Maybe my skin just didn't like it. :(

rated 2 of 5 on 5/1/2011 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Katelynnmac

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I decided that I'd use this face scrub for a change and I really wish I didn't. I can't say that it was absolutely horrible but I would not repurchase it. :( It made my skin SO SO SO SO dry and flakey. I have only been using it for about four days and my skin feels so asdnjweoendasodn. I've been mositurizing like craazzy. On the plus side, it does have a really nice smell and the beads are not too rough! Maybe if you used this product once or twice a week it'd be okay. I'll update you on that!