Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub

2.9

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2% Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium C14 16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyethylene, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Carrageenan (Chondrus Crispus) (Carrageenan), C12 15 Alkyl Lactate, Disodium EDTA, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Peel Extract (Grapefruit), Polyquaternium 7, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract, Polysorbate 20, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Benzalkonium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Benzotriazoyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Agar, Alumina, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Red 30 (CI 73360), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Violet 2, Fragrance

on 7/27/2011 4:48:00 PM

I love this! Helps prevent acne, but i don't feel like it clears it.I may be wrong because i use 2 cleansers but who knows. My skin is almost perfectly clear thanks to neutrogena's acne stress control scrub, and once it is clear i will use thiss!(: thanks neutrogena! It is a great exfoliator makes my skin soft, and smells greatt!

on 7/23/2011 1:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

My skin is generally pretty good, but I tend to get dry patches and when I do get pimples, they are the deep and painful kind. As the frequency of the acne increased I reached for this to help combat it, and found it was really effective in reducing the size and pain of my acne, however I woke within 2 days of regular use to find severe swelling under my eyes, cheeks and redness/itchiness on my chest. Considering this had been the only change to my routine this is what I account the reaction I had to. Now I think that it was wonderful in fighting my acne, I would recommend anyone wanting to try this to be careful, and in particular if you have sensitive skin.

on 7/22/2011 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

It smells nice ... but it doesnt scrub at all. I really wanted an exfoliator and I was disappointed when I tried this out. Makes my skin feel very smooth after use, but sometimes TOO smooth (and dry), it makes me feel as if I've covered my face with gladwrap. Well at least it smelled nice.

on 7/20/2011 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

this product really did not help with my skin!

the only things i love about this product is that ii bought cheap, it has a great fruit smell & it made my skin feel clean, but... it made my skin around my nose flaky and it's stings when i touch the skin there. theses affects started quickly when i was using this. i saw it didn't help remove or prevent (it kinda prevented a teeny bit) my acne. so i stopped using the product and my skin around my nose wasn't flaky anymore and it doesn't hurt anymore.

on 7/18/2011 1:11:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have normal-combination skin that can verge on dry. I normally do not have spots but I have quite a bad break out a couple of weeks ago. I bought this and the grqapefruit cream cleanser in an attempt to clear my face up.

I quite like this. It is not too coarse so you could probably use it most days. (I don't because my skin becomes too dry if i do!) It smells lovely and my skin felt nice and fresh afterwards. I noticed an improvement in the appearance of my skin and my spots cleared up pretty quickly - whether that is connected to using these products or not, I am not sure but they certainly have not harmed my skin in any way.

on 7/17/2011 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product is targeted more towards people with OILY skin; although it smells AMAZING, it really dries out your skin if you use it more then thrice a week

The first time I used it, there was no apparent dryness, but after a few more days, it left my skin with a lot of dry spots.

As stated before, it smells so GOOD, &&i think that (if i do), will be the only reason why I would re-purchase.

on 7/13/2011 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I don't understand why people don't like this. I find that it doesn't exfoliate, but it smells nice, and it cleans my skin off pretty well.

I actually really like this. Mainly because I used it back when I first started getting acne, and it really helped keep most of it away.

At first I liked it. It gets the job done, totally cleans my face gets rid of the oil and the dirt and makeup. But I can only use it like 2 or 3 times a week because it really dries me out. So its an okay face wash but I won't be buying it again, its for oily skin.

on 7/11/2011 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this scrub for about a month now. Before I started using it I had a few breakouts and immediately they were gone. I hardly break out now and my skin is very soft. However, my skin is very oily and although my skin feels clean and fresh after using it, it hasn't seemed to cure any oiliness. The scrub is great, and smells wonderful and if it helped my oiliness I would use if forever, but I'm looking for a product just as good as this product, but helps with the oily skin!

on 7/11/2011 12:55:00 PM

I really enjoyed this product for the first couple weeks of use. It has a lovely, fresh citrus smell, and my combination skin felt very clean after using it. However, after a couple weeks of use, my skin became extremely dry, and then caused a painful breakout on my cheeks, which is quite rare for me. I don't generally have sensitive skin, but my best guess to the cause of the breakout is that something in this scrub irritated my face. Plus, now that I've been back to using my old Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser for the past couple weeks, the redness and dryness has all but disappeared. I think the only person that this cleanser would benefit is someone with very oily, non-sensitive skin, and even then, I doubt I'd recommend it. I won't be repurchasing.

Popular Scrubs