April 17, 2014 | 1471 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 4/20/2011 1:26:00 AM More reviews by girlfromworld1

My friend had recommended this product to me since she really liked it, so I had gone out and bought it. Bad idea. I have fairly oily skin and after I used this, my skin has been very itchy around the cheek area, causing it to become red, and my skin is very, very dry. I also do not really have sensitive skin, but this seemed to have upset it. I really do not recommend this for many people, but I'm guessing many others have had different results! Try at your own risk. Just be sure you have a good moisturizer at hand!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/8/2011 5:51:00 AM More reviews by alibelli

I was really excited to try this product. It looks and smells great. After washing my face my skin felt like it was burning. The next day my face had puffed up and developed into a red, itchy rash that lasted for days. Three weeks later and my skin is still very dry and suffering from breakouts worse than I would normally have. Avoid this if you have sensitive skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/5/2011 10:28:00 AM More reviews by siannaay

As the weather in Sydney is dry, it made my skin super flaky and gross. So i decided to go out and buy a face scrub. I picked up this and thought, hey, this smells nice, so I'll try it. BIG MISTAKE.
When i got home i was so excited to use it, and after using it in the shower i felt my skin burning. I didn't want to believe it was the scrub because it felt so good using it and it smelt amazing. This made my skin flake, turn completely red, and as i have acne prone skin, this made my acne even worse. I was really upset about it and even my makeup couldnt cover up the redness.
I still keep it in my bathroom just in case one day i want to try it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2011 2:30:00 AM More reviews by loveedani

I am in love with this! I'm always one to try new scrub, cleansers and such. Lately my skin has been so blah. So dry, oily, dull, some spots and kinda rough. I tried this to clear up some of my stress acne. I noticed a difference within a couple days with this! My blemishes are completely gone, and oh my goshhh my skin has never felt softer! Since it is a scrub i felt like it really helped buff off any dead skin. I can totally tell a difference when i wash my face-it's so soft! My makeup even goes on smoother. My skin is more even too. I have relatively sensitive skin so it can be kinda harsh but once my skin heals a bit it looks awesome! will totally repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/28/2011 6:37:00 PM More reviews by arleanxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wanted to try a new face wash so I picked this up one day at walmart. I'm sorry to say i effin hate this face wash do my much!! I don't have REALLY sensitive skin, and it dried my face out so much!!!! I threw it away after 4days ... Waste of money:/

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2011 5:36:00 PM More reviews by klamont9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A great big astounding "eh". I use this as my scrub about 3x a week. It really doesn't do anything other than smell amazing. But on the bright side it doesn't do anything bad--it's a regular old scrub.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2011 5:34:00 PM More reviews by sandiem1

I loved this the first time i used it... I had a few small blemishes, used this before I went to bed and woke up with clear skin. That was last weekend. I've used it once a day since then and OMG my skin is so dry and flaky, my makeup looks horrible because it's all cracked and the skin under my eyes is dry. I would recommend this product for OCCASIONAL use only and definitely not as a daily face scrub. It's just too drying for that.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2011 12:07:00 AM More reviews by melodycadence

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I use this once in the morning and once at night in the shower, when the steam helps to open up my pores. I remove my makeup first, then use this, and it makes my skin so soft especially after I use it in the shower. The scrubbing beads are really gentle, and I really feel like the anti-acne part of it is working too. I have really oily skin with extremely acne prone skin, and I am loving this scrub!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2011 2:49:00 PM More reviews by milica818

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this a while ago in pursuit of an acne scrub that can actually get rid of acne while keeping my skin moisturized and healthy. While I can say that my pores got considerably smaller, and a lot of my acne went away, this product irritated me to the point where my skin was peeling! If you have even remotely sensitive skin, do NOT buy this product, or, if you do, only use about once a week. Anything more than that will suck all the moisture out of your skin and leave your face as dry and cakey as a desert.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2011 7:29:00 AM More reviews by BethanyBez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product. It's like giving yourself a homemade pink grapefruit facial except it requires no actual effort and the concoction really works. The citrus scent wakes me up, and I love the pretty, pink color. I don't know what the little pink chunks are in it along with the microbeads, but they look and feel like tiny pieces of actual grapefruit. The scrub doesn't exactly foam like it claims, but it does procduce a slight, soft lather. It's not harsh at all. I've noticed a difference in the clarity and evenness of my skin, and one bottle lasts a long time, especially if you buy the value size. Other reviewers have said it dries out their skin but it seems that they have dry skin -- mine is oily and I've had no problem with dryness whatsoever.