August 30, 2014 | 1695 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - Diorshow Iconic High Definition Lash Curler Mascara

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2009 10:40:00 PM More reviews by jadejiang

This does a great job, it's got really unique/cool bristles. Adds good colour, lengthens, defines, lifts. But sadly, it does not thicken enough...

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2009 11:12:00 PM More reviews by jkordis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this from Sephora on a whim when I bought my Mom the waterproof (which she loves.) I used it and it wasn't anything special. There wasn't anything wrong with it but when I saw the name "iconic" I just thought this was going to be my new hg lengthening thickening mascara. I do still use this occasionally and put waterproof mascara on top of it to add volume. Overall, its just an okay product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2009 10:48:00 PM More reviews by valentina555

i love this for daily lash emphasis. not dramatic enough for a night time "sha-bam" effect

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2009 9:53:00 PM More reviews by ChristmasMom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Well, this is my daily baby. Samples come and interlopers go, but this is my tried and true favorite for nicely defined lashes. I use it over the Shiseido primer, and this baby makes my lashes longer and smudge-proof. Simply the best. With Shiseido, the curl from my Shu curler lasts.

When I am going out for the night, though, I'll pull out the YSL Faux Cils. My YSL tends to be a little more dramatic but also fussy, so I don't play with it during the morning rush.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2009 10:42:00 PM More reviews by erdeva

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was given this by a friend - the first time I tried this product I thought it was rubbish and was about to toss it away. I don't know why - maybe I didn't use it properly (?). Anyways I picked it up again and decided to give it another go. Well my lashes were so LONG with this mascara- I don't know how I missed it the first time I tried it. unfortunately it made my lashes very spidery and not thick looking. So I wouldn't purchase it but if you are after long lashes them maybe you should try this.

It made me remember when I was in a shop and I saw a girl with VERY very sparse (it literally looked like she had 4 lashes on her eyelid) but very long lashes and I thought that maybe she had lash extensions because they were so long and I told her her lashes were long and asked her what she used and she said that she used diorshow iconic. The only issue with her was the same with mine - it didn't thicken so it looked very spidery- Actually, the fact that she had sparse eye lashes to begin with made it look more strange because it looked like she had 4 very long eyelashes on each lid.

Perhaps this would be useful for someone with very thick lashes (esp. if they are short because they will look long)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2009 7:15:00 PM More reviews by atbmeg

I bought this hoping for great results. I was disappointed because it cost almost 30 dollars and it did not do anything special to my lashes. I took it back and got my money back

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2009 10:54:00 PM More reviews by na2r4

Hmmm, i'm really unsure about this mascara. I love the brush, it works really well for my tiny eyelashes, it seems to get them all. I always curl my lashes before applying mascara, but it doesn't seem to hold my curl on the left eye. The right eye starts to fall flat, but still manages to hold on. Bear in mind, i use the Shu Uemura eyelash curler and then the amazing Preo lash curler to get those pesky lashes that like to stay poker straight (plus it gives me the curliest lashes i could ever ask for. LOVE PREO!!) and still my one eye falls flat like it was never curled! So yup, i'm still uncertain about this mascara with crappy curling capability!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2009 6:39:00 PM More reviews by mellern

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I tried this mascara on in Sephora because I was on the lookout for a lengthening mascara after having spidery lashes with many volumizing formulas. Although I try stuff on from time to time in stores rarely does anything jump out at me. When I tried this mascara on, it really lengthened and curled up my short and thin lashes ... which is surprising, since I never believed that a mascara can actually curl. I bought this several times!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2009 6:02:00 PM More reviews by kiiwiii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this mascara. I got it a few weeks ago on a whim while I was leaving sephora.. It
gives my lashes a ton of volume and separates amazingly. I've never had a clump with it. It also looks natural and lasts all day. No flaking or smudging. Its expensive but its big so it should last a long time. I'll buy it again

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2009 3:03:00 PM More reviews by beasacura

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Black

I was in Nordies buying something from Bobbi Brown when the MUA who was assisting me (not the BB regualar MUA) asked me did I need anything else, like mascara, etc. I said no and she asked me if I had ever used Dior mascara and said she was the Dior MUA. I said I had really, really, really, tried to like Dior Show, but didn't see the big deal with that and actually preferred L'Oreal Voluminzing to it. She said I should try this Dior version and I would love it and the brush.

Well, needless to say, I don't like the $27 price, but it did everything she said and I just love it. Will report back after a few week to let you know if I have changed my mind.