Dior Diorshow Iconic High Definition Lash Curler Mascara

Aqua (water), Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolmer, Ploybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl, Polyacyladipate-2, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, C18-26 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Acacia Senegal (Acacia Senegal Gum), Silica, Hydroxyethyl- cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycerol, Tetrasodium Eda, Sodium Laureth -12 Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Sodium Polyacrylate, Sericin, Sorbic Acid, BHT, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben ( /- : CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (Iron oxides), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens)).

on 11/18/2009 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I am in love with this mascara! I bought the waterproof kind, because most regular mascaras tend to become a runny, smudgy mess on me. But not this one! This lasted through a sweltering summer, 2 weddings, and several days at disneyland. It didnt flake or smudge AT ALL! And taking it off was a breeze. I just use a little bit or purpose face wash and its gone in a flash. Its not clumpy, and it gives me length and volume without looking spidery. I ususally dont splurge on beauty products, but this is my one exception. It is really worth it!

on 11/18/2009 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm past the point of thinking any mascara will ever curl my very, very long but straight fine lashes but this even drags out the curl that I work so hard to create. The formula just weighs my lashes down no matter how I try to apply it. It is also quite difficult to remove and I'm used to waterproof formulas. Very disappointing and a waste of money.

on 11/18/2009 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I hate the price, but I love the product! No clumping. Easy application. Long wear. What more can a girl ask for? I will likely buy it again, but it will not be my staple mascara simply because it is too pricey. There are some comparable brands out there that cost less. I'll probably have to stick to my staple MAC ZoomLash ($13 v. Dior's $27) and buy this for special occasions (like the Thanksgiving/Christmas holiday season, for example).

on 11/15/2009 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really love this product. It's great and very natural looking. Applied smooth with no clumps or smudges. Long lasting. Overall pretty good but kind of on the expensive side. Imo it's better then Diorshow.

on 11/11/2009 1:59:00 PM

This is my new HG mascara, and I`m on my 3rd tube of it. I find that it lengthens, separates and adds some volume. As with the other Diorshow mascaras, this can smudge, but only does so on me if it`s raining or my eyes are very watery. I use this everyday - for special occasions I use this first, then add a second coat of voluminizing mascara. Love it!

on 10/30/2009 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This does a great job, it's got really unique/cool bristles. Adds good colour, lengthens, defines, lifts. But sadly, it does not thicken enough...

on 10/27/2009 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I bought this from Sephora on a whim when I bought my Mom the waterproof (which she loves.) I used it and it wasn't anything special. There wasn't anything wrong with it but when I saw the name "iconic" I just thought this was going to be my new hg lengthening thickening mascara. I do still use this occasionally and put waterproof mascara on top of it to add volume. Overall, its just an okay product.

on 10/25/2009 10:48:00 PM

i love this for daily lash emphasis. not dramatic enough for a night time "sha-bam" effect

on 10/23/2009 9:53:00 PM

Well, this is my daily baby. Samples come and interlopers go, but this is my tried and true favorite for nicely defined lashes. I use it over the Shiseido primer, and this baby makes my lashes longer and smudge-proof. Simply the best. With Shiseido, the curl from my Shu curler lasts.

When I am going out for the night, though, I'll pull out the YSL Faux Cils. My YSL tends to be a little more dramatic but also fussy, so I don't play with it during the morning rush.

on 10/22/2009 10:42:00 PM

I was given this by a friend - the first time I tried this product I thought it was rubbish and was about to toss it away. I don't know why - maybe I didn't use it properly (?). Anyways I picked it up again and decided to give it another go. Well my lashes were so LONG with this mascara- I don't know how I missed it the first time I tried it. unfortunately it made my lashes very spidery and not thick looking. So I wouldn't purchase it but if you are after long lashes them maybe you should try this.

It made me remember when I was in a shop and I saw a girl with VERY very sparse (it literally looked like she had 4 lashes on her eyelid) but very long lashes and I thought that maybe she had lash extensions because they were so long and I told her her lashes were long and asked her what she used and she said that she used diorshow iconic. The only issue with her was the same with mine - it didn't thicken so it looked very spidery- Actually, the fact that she had sparse eye lashes to begin with made it look more strange because it looked like she had 4 very long eyelashes on each lid.

Perhaps this would be useful for someone with very thick lashes (esp. if they are short because they will look long)