April 16, 2014 | 1938 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - Diorshow Iconic High Definition Lash Curler Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2009 10:42:00 PM More reviews by erdeva

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was given this by a friend - the first time I tried this product I thought it was rubbish and was about to toss it away. I don't know why - maybe I didn't use it properly (?). Anyways I picked it up again and decided to give it another go. Well my lashes were so LONG with this mascara- I don't know how I missed it the first time I tried it. unfortunately it made my lashes very spidery and not thick looking. So I wouldn't purchase it but if you are after long lashes them maybe you should try this.

It made me remember when I was in a shop and I saw a girl with VERY very sparse (it literally looked like she had 4 lashes on her eyelid) but very long lashes and I thought that maybe she had lash extensions because they were so long and I told her her lashes were long and asked her what she used and she said that she used diorshow iconic. The only issue with her was the same with mine - it didn't thicken so it looked very spidery- Actually, the fact that she had sparse eye lashes to begin with made it look more strange because it looked like she had 4 very long eyelashes on each lid.

Perhaps this would be useful for someone with very thick lashes (esp. if they are short because they will look long)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2009 7:15:00 PM More reviews by atbmeg

I bought this hoping for great results. I was disappointed because it cost almost 30 dollars and it did not do anything special to my lashes. I took it back and got my money back

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2009 10:54:00 PM More reviews by na2r4

Hmmm, i'm really unsure about this mascara. I love the brush, it works really well for my tiny eyelashes, it seems to get them all. I always curl my lashes before applying mascara, but it doesn't seem to hold my curl on the left eye. The right eye starts to fall flat, but still manages to hold on. Bear in mind, i use the Shu Uemura eyelash curler and then the amazing Preo lash curler to get those pesky lashes that like to stay poker straight (plus it gives me the curliest lashes i could ever ask for. LOVE PREO!!) and still my one eye falls flat like it was never curled! So yup, i'm still uncertain about this mascara with crappy curling capability!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2009 6:39:00 PM More reviews by mellern

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I tried this mascara on in Sephora because I was on the lookout for a lengthening mascara after having spidery lashes with many volumizing formulas. Although I try stuff on from time to time in stores rarely does anything jump out at me. When I tried this mascara on, it really lengthened and curled up my short and thin lashes ... which is surprising, since I never believed that a mascara can actually curl. I bought this several times!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2009 6:02:00 PM More reviews by kiiwiii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this mascara. I got it a few weeks ago on a whim while I was leaving sephora.. It
gives my lashes a ton of volume and separates amazingly. I've never had a clump with it. It also looks natural and lasts all day. No flaking or smudging. Its expensive but its big so it should last a long time. I'll buy it again

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2009 3:03:00 PM More reviews by beasacura

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Black

I was in Nordies buying something from Bobbi Brown when the MUA who was assisting me (not the BB regualar MUA) asked me did I need anything else, like mascara, etc. I said no and she asked me if I had ever used Dior mascara and said she was the Dior MUA. I said I had really, really, really, tried to like Dior Show, but didn't see the big deal with that and actually preferred L'Oreal Voluminzing to it. She said I should try this Dior version and I would love it and the brush.

Well, needless to say, I don't like the $27 price, but it did everything she said and I just love it. Will report back after a few week to let you know if I have changed my mind.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2009 7:08:00 AM More reviews by RhoneyRascal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this product after reading the reviews on this website and I am definitely not disappointed. I wanted a new mascara that would make my eyes look more dramatic when I went for nights out at the weekend. I have very short eyelashes which tend not to co-operate but this mascara creates a great curl and makes my lashes look thicker and longer without that clumpy look that many mascaras give. I alternate between this mascara for nights out and another for during the day, but I honestly think this could take over and become my favorite mascara with my day mascara being replaced my Dior.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2009 10:03:00 PM More reviews by jcarleton

The first diorshow mascara is my fav of all time mascara so when I saw they came out with a new one I had to try it. All in all it's a really good mascara, but not as good as the first. It lasts all day and holds a curl, but I'm crazy about the brush. It's one of those that are made out of plastic or something. Good but I wouldn't buy it again because I think the diorshow mascara is better.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2009 8:46:00 PM More reviews by platinumblondelife

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This mascara is by far my favorite formula. I am a big fan of drugstore mascaras as well, so sometimes the $27 price tag makes me cringe. The spiral brush applicator is the big selling point for me because I found nothing like it that coats, thickens, and lengthens my lashes quite so well.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2009 3:51:00 PM More reviews by wawagugugaga

This is one of my favorite mascara. I alternate Dior Iconic with Chanel Inimitable Mascara.
The comb really separates the lashes and builds length. I usually apply just one coat and it does not clump. It is quite smudge-free for most part unless it is an extremely humid day.
The price is more on the expensive side (USD 28) but definitely affordable.