April 19, 2014 | 1599 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Colossal

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2013 11:07:00 PM More reviews by miadavo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely love this mascara! I will buy it again and again, my HG of mascaras. I have tried so many mascaras (many high end brands) but I won't buy anything else. I find the trick is layering this mascara. I do a single coat, then go to the next eye, and by the time I go back to the first eye and apply the second coat my lashes are so thick and longer. And the prices is an added bonus.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by dibo

A friend who is a salesperson gave me one as a free gift. I was amazed at how thick and long it made my lashes. It has collagen in it and apparently that makes a difference! I would recommend this...I can find it a Walmart for less than 6 dollars.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 3:51:00 PM More reviews by love2beauty

I love this mascara!! it works so well, in to coats my lashes are so long and have volume! every one i have suggested this mascara to has loved it just as much as i do. Im having a hard time to find another mascara to compare it too, deffinitly will be repurchasing this product again!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2013 3:00:00 PM More reviews by Niknak129

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my go to mascara. It is very dark pigmented and goes on very smooth and thick. I like my lashes thick but not clumpy and this helps to achieve that.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/26/2013 2:54:00 AM More reviews by tanyagovea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have high expectations for mascaras. I am not a mascara junky because when I find one that works for me I stick with it, this one was obtained from a swap here and I think many years ago I bought this mascara and I liked it, but now that I have a awesome mascara this one doesnt compare. It doesnt really hold up and doesnt separate or elongate my lashes no matter how many coats I put on. I will use for regular bla days but not a fan.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2013 1:40:00 AM More reviews by NewFoundLuv4MU

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my go to mascara... when I need my lashes to look great in a jiffy, two coats of this will do the trick! You can also layer this mascara without clumps.. sometimes I'll use 2 or 3 different mascaras at one time... this one always being the base. LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2013 10:09:00 PM More reviews by SleepyHeadphones

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

It's affordable and the brush does an amazing kob at evenly distributing the mascara. My lashes look really thick and stay that way and people even ask me if I'm wearing fake eyelashes because they look so good. The only problem is that I sometimes get those black flakes so I'll try the waterproof version to see if that does any better.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2013 4:57:00 PM More reviews by AnnieGetUrGun

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my HG mascara, I purchase the waterproof. Affordable and easy to find, this mascara gives my sparse blonde lashes major volume! I curl my lashes and layer with 2 to 3 coats then use a metal lash comb (of course you will get clumps without using a comb, duh). I always receive compliments and questions on what mascara I use. Also, the thick fluffy brush is a dream, none of the plastic crap every mascara seems to have now! If you want volume (does not give much length) and staying power try this mascara!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2013 4:46:00 PM More reviews by jena1990

Its good, it doesnt clump and definately gives length, for the price u cant beat it

rated 2 of 5 on 2/7/2013 6:55:00 PM More reviews by Broke6969

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Meh. This mascara isn't anything spectacular, but it's not bad, either. It seems to clump my lashes quite a bit and makes them stiff and flaky and just yucky. It doesn't add any remarkable length or volume, my lashes would almost look natural after one or two coats if it didn't clump them together so badly! The cost was fairly cheap and the packaging design is nice, but I wouldn't recommend it nor would I repurchase.