July 28, 2014 | 1708 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Colossal

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2013 4:42:00 PM More reviews by anhitchcock

It was decent mascara, a little expensive for what I would like to pay. It's definitely not my favorite but it's good mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2013 3:15:00 AM More reviews by brandysbeauty

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Colossal mascara? Check! I did like it, and if this review would be in a very beginning when i jsut started using it, there would be nothing negative to say about it... But I started using it a month ago and right now you can see it is dry, or drying,,,
I love mascara and still will buy it, it is very disappointing to have mascara to dry out so soon

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by KamieShammy

This mascara will not change your life. It's not going to make you have Twiggy's eyelashes with just one swipe. It's good for the price. It's packaged in colorful packaging which is honestly the only reason I bought it! It's not as good as some mascaras but it's better than most. I'd say this is my second favorite drugstore mascara, following Maybelline's Define-A-Lash. The mascara has a chlorine smell to it but it's nothing that will knock you out or make your day unpleasant. It has great staying power, too! I wore it for the first time yesterday & I ended up crying hysterically (It was from the ending of a book... haha) and my mascara looked perfect post-cry. I'd buy this again if I had to. It's definitely not a HG mascara, but it's better than most.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by dakgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Better than The Rocket but just ok, nothing special.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/3/2013 3:17:00 AM More reviews by JuJu05

It's a good mascara. Good volume, thickening formula, and OK extension. The only problem was the irritation to my eyes, and the way it smelled.I felt like I was putting chemicals out the lab straight unto my face. I never experienced that with other mascaras. Something that smelled like that, cannot be good for u!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2013 11:33:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

A very good basic mascara. A nice 'dark' black which doesn't seem to have lengthening fibres as it doesn't lengthen my lashes or aggravate my very sensitive eyes. It just tops off my everyday look very nicely. It doesn't flake or smudge and the texture is not in the slightest bit thick, just slightly watery. For the very reasonable price I don't feel guilty for binning it when it inevitably gets clumpy in the tube or smells 'off'. I will definitely re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2013 8:42:00 PM More reviews by crodri95

This is my holy grain mascara. I try new ones that people rave about, but none compare to this one. I always go back to it and I always will. My cousin and I agree that this mascara does everything needed for our eyelashes. It lengthens and volumizes. Of course, I apply two-three coats, but I'm not complaining. Definitely a great product.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/1/2013 9:16:00 AM More reviews by meru

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara smudged like mad on me, within 1 hour of application. Could not use it at all which is a shame since it adds a lot of volume to my thin lashes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I really love this mascara. It is one of the few that lengths and volumizes and holds a curl.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2013 4:58:00 PM More reviews by BlueTutu

This is an okay product. My main complaint is that it smudges easily under the eyes and flakes off during the day.
The application itself is usually fine but it can clump if you put on too many layers or if there's a lot of product on the brush. I wouldn't repurchase - there are better mascaras for the price.