Moroccanoil Morrocan Oil Treatment

4.1

Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil), Parfum (Fragrance), Linseed (Linum Usitatissimum) Extract, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 26100 (Red 17), CI 47000 (Yellow 11).

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Ugh I hate how hyped this is. I feel bad for all of the people encouraged to try these expensive products. The name has "oil" in it, the packaging looks natural, yet it's just a typical cony serum but expensive as hell. Your hair will look nice, but it will do absolutely nothing for it's health. Real oil is MUCH better for your hair, and at least half the price.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Moroccan Oil is perfect for mt hair!!! My hair is a lot more strong and healthy now that i have started using moroccan oil! I seriously can't live without it. I love how it makes your hair less frizzy without weighing it down and it doesn't make your hair greasy unless you put it on your routes. Some people think it is too expensive....but if you think about it, its really not. Mine has lasted me for a year and a half and i use it every other day, if you do the math thats like paying $2.50 a month for it. To sum it up this is a all round AMAZING PRODUCT!! Totally worth the money!!

Just Ok, not great, definitely doesn't worth the price.
Dozens of cheaper products out there work as same than this.
Macadamia oil is way better in my opinion so is their mask.
I tried the Morocan oil shampoo: just ok, nothing to rave about
Morocan oil conditioner: crap, not detangling at all, very hard to comb tru
Morocan oil deep conditioning treatment mask: pure garbage... total waste of money, I wish I could get my money back, leaves my hair in worst condition even if I condition it after like mentioned on the packaging.
what a desapointment with this whole line. I wont let those last two touch my hair again...

My favorite hair care routine so far:
1/ Carol's daughter Monoi Shampoo
2/ Macadamia oil mask
3/ Healthy Sexy Hair Leave in detangling conditioner spray (on towel dried hair)
4/macadamia oil (on towel dried hair)
5/ Coppola shine spray on fully dry hair

Way overpriced. This doesn't work any better than Got2B oil-licious. Oil-licious costs around 6 dollars. Don't waste your money on this when you can have the same results for a fraction of the price. I won't purchase again.

One of my fav hair care lines. Was introduced to this line at the salon I work at. Ever since I started using MoroccanOil about a year and a half ago my hair has felt and looked so much more healthier and silky smooth. Plus it cuts down on drying time!

MoroccanOil - how I love this stuff. To be perfectly honest, when I first tried it I didn't like it at all because I thought it made my hair look dull, limp and greasy. However, over the past few months I've started to really love it. Works like a charm on damp hair, leaving it soft, shiny, great-smelling, and healthy-looking. I should note that I use the Light version because I have thin, fine hair; if you ladies with fine hair are debating which one to get, trust me on this: we need the Light version.

It IS expensive, but one bottle has lasted me for over a year. I don't use it every day - maybe 2-3 times per week - but a little goes a long way with this stuff. My mum uses the regular version, and it really calms her thick, wavy, flyaway-prone hair.

Love this product. Hydrates and doesn't leave an oily residue.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

Just going to add to the wealth of reviews about how amazing this product is..

Most peoples' reservations about using 'hair oil' are along the lines of 'But I'm white with fine hair, it'll weigh me down' or 'Oil in my hair? Won't that make me look like a giant ball of grease?' No, because this stuff is amazing, & besides, I'm one of the most pale-white fine-haired people out there.

Before using this product I wash and towel dry my hair once I'm out of the shower. I empty a 10p (that's between a nickel and a quarter to you Americans) size blob into my palm. I have boob-length hair and this amount works fine - shorter hair should need less and longer hair would need more. I rub my hands together and smooth it down my hair, avoiding the roots and concentrating on my dry ends. I then comb it through with a wide tooth comb and then wrap in a towel for 20-30 minutes to allow the formula to penetrate my hair. After drying my hair feels soft, swishy and smells delicious.

I'd recommend this to anyone with normal to dry hair, especially those with dry ends which need attention - your hair will feel fantastic afterwards. For best results rotate your products every 2-3 months depending on how often you wash your hair - always rotate. When not using Moroccan Oil I use a Bed Head leave-in conditioning spray to keep my coloured hair soft and manageable, although I prefer the oil.I have tried the cheaper Organix version but felt my money was much better spent on the original.

A small bottle cost around 20 from a local hairdresser when I first bought it - it's lasted many months (including rotation time) with much still left and I shall definitely repurchase. Will try the new Light formula in the future but even for my fine hair the original formula is fantastic!

Garbage... I have thick, coarse, color treated hair. I used this in conjunction with their moisture mask. It made my hair worse than what it usually is. I now have a frizzy staticky mop on my head.. I usually use It's a 10 plus keratin shampoo, conditioner, and leave in along with OJON rare oil. That leaves my hair smooth and soft and manageable.

This is a nightmare. The only thing I like about this product is the smell.. And before someone comes along and tells me I used it wrong I didn't. I followed the directions to the letter. Glad I received both products as samples and never spent my money.. I'm gonna stick with my tried and true.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Consider that my hair:
-has been dyed various colors in the past.
-has suffered a lot of process.
-is thin and dry.

I don't think I could find a better hair oil.It takes the tiniest amount of this to make hair silky smooth, help entangling and my hair stayed fabulous for days.I can't get enough of its smell, too.Didn't weight down my thin hair, love love love it!
PS: My mom, who has thick hair, uses this too and she's beyond satisfied.

Top Rated Moroccanoil Products