Moroccanoil Morrocan Oil Treatment

4.3

Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil), Parfum (Fragrance), Linseed (Linum Usitatissimum) Extract, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 26100 (Red 17), CI 47000 (Yellow 11).

on 6/25/2011 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I looove this product!! (I use the light version for light colored/blond hair) And it makes my hair look FABELOUS! I will defently buy this again, I'm already adiccted <3 <3

on 6/25/2011 4:28:00 AM

Flat out the best hair product I have used in 30 years. Can't find it anymore! Went to company website and printed out list of salons and called everyone of them. Only 1 had 1 bottle left so I drove 50 miles to go get it. Be careful buying on Amazon as some of the reviews say they are not getting the real thing when the product is shipped. You will know the difference. Have tried other companies argan oils including organix and no comparison to this one. Not only did it make my color treated naturally frizzy hair as soft as can be, but it also caused my hair to actually grow longer (a good thing when your in your 50's) Love it. I saw this product at tj maxx about a year ago for 29.99 and bought 3 botttles, which makes me think that either it's going thru a packaging change or somethings up because the salons are saying they can't even get it. Any one know what is going on with distribution?

on 6/22/2011 6:25:00 PM

I absolutely love this product... I have thin, dry hair that REALLY lacks moisture... this is my cure. I read the amazing reviews on MUA so I thought I would give it a try... if you have dry hair.. this will change your life. I can't go a day without it anymore... makes my hair feel and look so much healthier, adds shine, moisture, and helps tame static and fly aways. I don't know how it would work on someone with thick or greasy hair... but for those of you with thin and/or dry hair, or anyone who colour treats their hair.. it's definitely worth the money.

on 6/22/2011 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love this product.
It may not have much argan oil but it still works.
I don't really notice any difference until after I use my straightening irons, the heat seems to activate it. Its expensive but turns my hair from straw to silk so I'd never straighten without it.
I have actually used pure argan oil on my hair and its good but not as good as the morrocanoil so maybe the added silicones make the difference...

Liquid Gold, or a big fat LIE. First off this product claims to be some amazing natural wonder. But really less that 2% of the is aragon oil. Its mostly silicone based...thus you have soft hair & shine! You could use your leather car protector and get the same results. I found that a single drop was enough and I had to massage it in my hands first before running through my hair... but I didn't like the texture of my hair after. I went back to using my Jasmine Oil. But the most upsetting thing is they really can't get off on calling it Moroccan oil. Very misleading, save your money and get the REAL Aragon Oil. This product is so false it has alot of perfume and colouring which made my scalp the next day itchy and dry... Anyways if your hairs soooo damaged you should get a hair cut. This product won't help against heating or the damage that styling causes over time. I use Josie Maran's Organic Aragan Oil on my skin and tried it on my hair once and it does nourish my hair. ALSO...it's 100% aragan oil and you can use it from head to toe. Unlike silicones which are in "Moraccan Oil" real oil doesn't clog up your pores... which is exactly what silicones do once they build up over time. If you want to use silicones you can find cheaper products that have silicones like Kerestase.

on 6/21/2011 12:46:00 AM

OMG!!!!! My mom and I call it our "liqued gold" lol ... i work at Empire Beauty Supply and i special ordered this product and i can really say that i and my hair have an addiction to this product... it smells AMAZING!!!! there is zero alcohol so it will not dry out your hair ... i wear extensions so its extremely important that i dont use anything that will dry my hair out... when i used the Morrocan Oil it made my hair and hair extensions feel like it was virgin hair the amount of shine you get from it is unbelievable.... make sure you only apply to the ends and then work your way up it can get heavy and greasy ... my only flaw is i wish that the packaging was a pump bottle instead of a twisty lid... OVERALL AMAZING!!!!

on 6/16/2011 5:18:00 PM

100% my favorite product ever. this changed my hair completely. naturally my hair is wavy, frizzy and dry. i put about a dime size in my hair when its damp and blow dry it. seriously makes my hair like silk. i like the fragrance to it because it's not too sweet or flowery smelling. it's very unique. i have the big bottle with the pump but it definitely pumps out too much for my collar bone length hair and i have a ton of hair. i'd advise just pour some in your hand. i will probably buy this forever or until they make something better.

on 6/16/2011 3:07:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

Okay, I'm not sure if it's because I bought the bottle off of ebay, or because everyone's comments on here hyped me up, but I am disappointed.

Yes, it made my hair very soft. But it did nothing, and I mean nothing for my frizz, I started to feel as though my frizz was worse (I didn't use my de-frizz serum). And yes, I guess it is possible to have very soft hair with frizz.
I dunno. I tried applying a lot more on my third go and it just made my hair oily. Maybe I need to keep at it for sometime. Or maybe it's cuz I bought from ebay (but the seller had really good ratings). I'm just annoyed that it wasn't anything like the miracle in the bottle it was supposed to be. I feel as though I could give up on the extra softness and use a little olive oil instead.
I'm considering buying another bottle or trying a sample from a more local source.

on 6/15/2011 10:26:00 PM

I will never let go of this product. I bought a shelf full of hair savers after going from dark brown to dark blonde. My hair went from thick and healthy to thin and lifeless.

It takes a couple of weeks of using it to notice a dramatic difference, but after that my hair looked healthy and natural again. It's pretty much the only hair product I use. I use it as an over night treatment, as a leave in conditioner and as a shine/styling product. I was a little worried about the silicones but I've been using it for about a year now and haven't noticed any detrimental effects to my hair.

MY FAVOURITE.

on 6/13/2011 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

HG product had to review it twice, this product saved my hairs life <3 every other oil ive used is so heavy for my fine wavy hair i wear straight.
UPDATE 7 25 11