Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads

4.4

Water, Glycolic Acid, Ethoxydiglycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lactate (Lactic Acid), Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Ppg-5-Ceteth-20, Butylene Glycol, Arginine, Linolenic Acid (Vitamin F), Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Retinol (Vitamin A), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D), Alanine, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Salicylic Acid, Caprylic/Capric, Triglyceride, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea.

I tried this product after reading the many glowing reviews here. I've been using this for five weeks, and I am extremely pleased with the results. My skin practically glows! My pores are less visible, I have fewer blackheads, and it also helps control the flakes! I was skeptical as I have tried several at-home peel treatments. This one delivers, and I will certainly repurchase. It's one of the best beauty products I've ever used.

on 1/25/2009 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This *&^%ing thing really works. I've been using this for a month now along with the unwrinkle serum and unwrinkle night cream. Sephora has this whole package on sale for $60. I was surprised to see the gradual disappearance of my wrinkles around my mouth. It is indeed amazing! Will rush to Sephora to buy the full size one.

on 1/22/2009 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I think this is a great product for less sensitive skin types. I thought I was going to love it. Then it dried my skin out. I am liking Colbert MD exfoiliation disks. They seemed to work great with no irritation.

on 1/20/2009 11:45:00 PM

I have a liver disorder so I have to be really picky about what I put on my skin. Unfortunately, this product has Parabens in it, so I cannot use it. I really wish more brands would start to read the documentation out there about parabens and remove them from their products.

on 1/18/2009 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This is a product that delivers what it promises! After use, my skin was smoother, more radiant... and where did my pores go? I am 32 years old, with combination skin, and this product has exfoliated my skin like none I have ever tried before. This product is worth the price. Note: I have uneven skin tone, but no wrinkles.
UPDATE: This is now my favorite skin care product of all time. I cannot rave enough about what it has done for my skin, and thanks to another MUA reviewer, I also cut the pads in half, which is plenty, and now they'll last twice as long!

on 1/16/2009 10:10:00 PM

WOW!! i've only been using these pads for 2-3 weeks but i'm seeing results already...pores look better, skin is glowy and best of all, no irritation whatsoever...i actually use a pad in the PM after cleansing and rinse in the AM...works like a charm...first product i've tried by PTR but won't be the last! also, cut the pads in half, works just as well and makes the container last twice as long...

on 1/5/2009 12:54:00 PM

These are easy to use, and actually reduce pore size and fine wrinkles. Awesome.

on 12/31/2008 9:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This pads are amazing!!!!!!!!!!! only a couple of applications and has dramatically improved my acne and the redness is almost gone, glowing skin, I will have to see the long term effects of course....

on 12/25/2008 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Oh, I love these! I had been using MD Skincare Alpha Beta Daily Face Peel pads (which are great), but I was looking for something similar, but cheaper. Well, these are not only cheaper, they work better! I have oily skin, so I use a pad in the a.m. and at night, and I leave the solution on for 3-5 minutes each time. They leave my skin GLOWING, like no other product I've ever used. Update: I have moved on from these--they started to give me cystic acne on my cheeks everytime I used them. Demoted to 3 lippies.

I've only used these four times so far (every other night since I bought them) but I'm already so happy with the results. I will update after a month of use to get a better estimate of how they're working. I have very sensitive acne-prone skin that is mostly oily with some dry patches. I bought these pads on ebay for approximately $25. I apply and wait anywhere from 3 to 5 minutes before rinsing. There is some stinging, but nothing unbearable and the results are definitely worth it!

I was amazed after the first use because it seemed to dry out my pimples without causing my skin to be flaky or feel tight; it just felt soft and balanced. There was minimal redness that was completely gone by the next morning. My skin is looking better and better and I'm tempted to start going without foundation. The only thing holding me back are some lingering acne scars, which I'm sure this will take care of eventually.

I love this product!