Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads

4.4

Water, Glycolic Acid, Ethoxydiglycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lactate (Lactic Acid), Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Ppg-5-Ceteth-20, Butylene Glycol, Arginine, Linolenic Acid (Vitamin F), Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Retinol (Vitamin A), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D), Alanine, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Salicylic Acid, Caprylic/Capric, Triglyceride, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea.

on 3/1/2009 8:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

The Bobsled of Skincare!!
Unwrinkle, Uncrust, Unflake, Un, Well Everything!

From flakes and dry patches to Ketosis Pilaris and 5 tone Sally and those pesky lines. It has your AHA/BHAs, Amino Acid and more all in one! This little magic wonder pad does it including it's friendliness toward eczema, malasma, hyperpigmentation and acne/rosacea. Leaves skin smoother, more even, absolutely radiant... and totally poreless!

Use on a makeupless face... I recommend even circular strokes from forehead to declatae, hands, hell I use it on most surfaces! Leave on for no more than 5 minutes total then rinse, rinse, rinse thoroughly, followed by a your favorite mild cleanser like Cerave or Shiseido to assure their is no residue left behind. Now is the time to use the best moisturizer on the planet.

*You may feel a bit of a tingle as it works it's magic, but don't be alarmed, it's just plain working. I have extremely sensitive skin and have never reacted, but **you must trust your own judgement when it comes to peels. If you feel great discomfort or burning, remove immediately.

Note: If ony using for the face or other small area, I have found that a half a pad works great and doubles your jar. I also add a few extra cosmetic cotton pads to the bottom of the jar as it comes quite "juiced". I keep these in my kit and the studio as a quick fix for those surprise crusty cats that wind up in your chair from time to time.

**As a TV/Film union artist, I will not endorse any product I do not truly believe in.

on 2/22/2009 8:51:00 PM

These were nice to try. I just used up my last pad today. They take off the last traces of makeup and dirt from my face. Made my skin softer and brighter. I prefer my Physical Chemistry to this as the results are better for me.

on 2/22/2009 12:49:00 PM

Add my YES vote! I started using the Peter Roth peel pads to supplement professional peels. I love the way it makes my skin smooth and glowing. Have been using just a couple of times a week, but based on reviews, I will increase. I also tend to leave it on longer than the instructions recommend; no adverse effects. I will try cutting the pads in half to make the product last longer. I use it on my hands as well; however, I am afraid they need something stronger to reverse years of sun damage. I have worked to whittle my skin care products/regimen down to a few staples/steps that seem to make my skin look its best. These pads made the cut!

on 2/22/2009 12:25:00 PM

HG!

I love love love this peel. I can totally see a difference in my skin's clarity. I cut the pads in half and that works great. I tried using it on the back of my hands but strangely it caused an allergic reaction on my hand - but luckily not on my face! Because of the reaction on my hand, I don't use this product every day. I just use it every few days at night (sometimes in the AM if I think my face needs a boost).

Whenever I use this peel, I follow it up with Burt's Bees Naturally Ageless serum. It's a combination of healing wonderful oils and you only need 3 drops (MAX!) for your entire face. Leaves my skin feeling and looking SO soft.

I have skin that is prone to breakouts and I haven't had any problems (although I am using now kinerase clear skin serum - another HG for me - which could be why my skin isn't breaking out at all).

Great product that I will definitely continue using, and I feel like I'm getting my money's worth now that I am cutting the pads in half.

Oh, and my brown spots (i get a brown spot every time I get a zit...ugh) are actually fading and getting lighter.

on 2/18/2009 8:11:00 PM

I love this stuff - use it every night and am not disappointed one bit. I had to order this online from the US (can't find it in Ontario yet!) and am really pleased with the results. My skin was sun damaged and I started noticing fine lines and general ruddines with my skin (I am 45 and was a sun worshipper back in the late great 80's) I use one pad after taking my makeup off and use it on my face, neck and back of my hands. Little tingly but my skin is like silk - couple that with using a microdermabrasion treatment twice a week and my skin looks better these days than it has in years....wouldn't have found out about this product without MAU - thanks reviewers!!!

on 2/17/2009 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is a fabulous wonderful awesome product. Really. This has really helped to restore my skin. I use this in the evening after I wash with Cerave cleanser. I use one pad per night--I originally tried cutting them in half, but there wasn't quite enough product this way (I must have a big face or something). My only gripe is that I do think the pads are a little too big. For the $$$ (and they are pricey), I think they could have made these about 2/3 the size and included 90 rather than 60. But I will still fork over the dough when I run out. My skin was a mess. I went to the derm and started on Minocycline and then later on Spiro. These helped get my issues under control, but I didn't want to stay on them for very long. So I bought this to help with the transition off of the medications--and it worked like a charm. I followed the directions and started out slowly. This didn't dry out my skin. Now I vary the length of time I leave this on between 4 and 20 minutes (depending on my skin and how tired I am that night).

This product has smoothed the texture of my skin. My pores are smaller. My skin is firmer and more radiant. It has also faded a lot of the purple/red marks which lingered after a terrible breakout. I can ALMOST go out without any concealer/foundation on. I still have some stubborn faded purple marks that I am subconscious about, but I haven't been able to go w/o makeup confidently in almost a year! This is a great product. I have noticed that the skin above my lip and between my eyebrows is very flaky so be careful with this around sensitive areas. This is a definite HG!

on 2/16/2009 11:34:00 PM

Love them, use them most days of the week, usually at night. My skin feels rejuvenated afterwards, refreshed, tighter even. When on a break from my usual Jan Marini skincare regimen, I sometimes go for the Un-wrinkle line-- pads, serum, night cream (which is okay, not spectacular), and the PTR Rescue K eye-cream. (I find the Rescue K more effective than the Un-Wrinkle eye, 'cause it takes care of dark circles and puffiness as well as fine lines).

I tried this product after reading the many glowing reviews here. I've been using this for five weeks, and I am extremely pleased with the results. My skin practically glows! My pores are less visible, I have fewer blackheads, and it also helps control the flakes! I was skeptical as I have tried several at-home peel treatments. This one delivers, and I will certainly repurchase. It's one of the best beauty products I've ever used.

on 1/25/2009 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This *&^%ing thing really works. I've been using this for a month now along with the unwrinkle serum and unwrinkle night cream. Sephora has this whole package on sale for $60. I was surprised to see the gradual disappearance of my wrinkles around my mouth. It is indeed amazing! Will rush to Sephora to buy the full size one.

on 1/22/2009 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I think this is a great product for less sensitive skin types. I thought I was going to love it. Then it dried my skin out. I am liking Colbert MD exfoiliation disks. They seemed to work great with no irritation.

Popular Treatments (Face)