Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads

4.4

Water, Glycolic Acid, Ethoxydiglycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lactate (Lactic Acid), Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Ppg-5-Ceteth-20, Butylene Glycol, Arginine, Linolenic Acid (Vitamin F), Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Retinol (Vitamin A), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D), Alanine, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Salicylic Acid, Caprylic/Capric, Triglyceride, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea.

on 2/22/2009 12:25:00 PM

HG!

I love love love this peel. I can totally see a difference in my skin's clarity. I cut the pads in half and that works great. I tried using it on the back of my hands but strangely it caused an allergic reaction on my hand - but luckily not on my face! Because of the reaction on my hand, I don't use this product every day. I just use it every few days at night (sometimes in the AM if I think my face needs a boost).

Whenever I use this peel, I follow it up with Burt's Bees Naturally Ageless serum. It's a combination of healing wonderful oils and you only need 3 drops (MAX!) for your entire face. Leaves my skin feeling and looking SO soft.

I have skin that is prone to breakouts and I haven't had any problems (although I am using now kinerase clear skin serum - another HG for me - which could be why my skin isn't breaking out at all).

Great product that I will definitely continue using, and I feel like I'm getting my money's worth now that I am cutting the pads in half.

Oh, and my brown spots (i get a brown spot every time I get a zit...ugh) are actually fading and getting lighter.

on 2/18/2009 8:11:00 PM

I love this stuff - use it every night and am not disappointed one bit. I had to order this online from the US (can't find it in Ontario yet!) and am really pleased with the results. My skin was sun damaged and I started noticing fine lines and general ruddines with my skin (I am 45 and was a sun worshipper back in the late great 80's) I use one pad after taking my makeup off and use it on my face, neck and back of my hands. Little tingly but my skin is like silk - couple that with using a microdermabrasion treatment twice a week and my skin looks better these days than it has in years....wouldn't have found out about this product without MAU - thanks reviewers!!!

on 2/17/2009 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is a fabulous wonderful awesome product. Really. This has really helped to restore my skin. I use this in the evening after I wash with Cerave cleanser. I use one pad per night--I originally tried cutting them in half, but there wasn't quite enough product this way (I must have a big face or something). My only gripe is that I do think the pads are a little too big. For the $$$ (and they are pricey), I think they could have made these about 2/3 the size and included 90 rather than 60. But I will still fork over the dough when I run out. My skin was a mess. I went to the derm and started on Minocycline and then later on Spiro. These helped get my issues under control, but I didn't want to stay on them for very long. So I bought this to help with the transition off of the medications--and it worked like a charm. I followed the directions and started out slowly. This didn't dry out my skin. Now I vary the length of time I leave this on between 4 and 20 minutes (depending on my skin and how tired I am that night).

This product has smoothed the texture of my skin. My pores are smaller. My skin is firmer and more radiant. It has also faded a lot of the purple/red marks which lingered after a terrible breakout. I can ALMOST go out without any concealer/foundation on. I still have some stubborn faded purple marks that I am subconscious about, but I haven't been able to go w/o makeup confidently in almost a year! This is a great product. I have noticed that the skin above my lip and between my eyebrows is very flaky so be careful with this around sensitive areas. This is a definite HG!

on 2/16/2009 11:34:00 PM

Love them, use them most days of the week, usually at night. My skin feels rejuvenated afterwards, refreshed, tighter even. When on a break from my usual Jan Marini skincare regimen, I sometimes go for the Un-wrinkle line-- pads, serum, night cream (which is okay, not spectacular), and the PTR Rescue K eye-cream. (I find the Rescue K more effective than the Un-Wrinkle eye, 'cause it takes care of dark circles and puffiness as well as fine lines).

I tried this product after reading the many glowing reviews here. I've been using this for five weeks, and I am extremely pleased with the results. My skin practically glows! My pores are less visible, I have fewer blackheads, and it also helps control the flakes! I was skeptical as I have tried several at-home peel treatments. This one delivers, and I will certainly repurchase. It's one of the best beauty products I've ever used.

on 1/25/2009 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This *&^%ing thing really works. I've been using this for a month now along with the unwrinkle serum and unwrinkle night cream. Sephora has this whole package on sale for $60. I was surprised to see the gradual disappearance of my wrinkles around my mouth. It is indeed amazing! Will rush to Sephora to buy the full size one.

on 1/22/2009 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I think this is a great product for less sensitive skin types. I thought I was going to love it. Then it dried my skin out. I am liking Colbert MD exfoiliation disks. They seemed to work great with no irritation.

on 1/20/2009 11:45:00 PM

I have a liver disorder so I have to be really picky about what I put on my skin. Unfortunately, this product has Parabens in it, so I cannot use it. I really wish more brands would start to read the documentation out there about parabens and remove them from their products.

on 1/18/2009 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This is a product that delivers what it promises! After use, my skin was smoother, more radiant... and where did my pores go? I am 32 years old, with combination skin, and this product has exfoliated my skin like none I have ever tried before. This product is worth the price. Note: I have uneven skin tone, but no wrinkles.
UPDATE: This is now my favorite skin care product of all time. I cannot rave enough about what it has done for my skin, and thanks to another MUA reviewer, I also cut the pads in half, which is plenty, and now they'll last twice as long!

on 1/16/2009 10:10:00 PM

WOW!! i've only been using these pads for 2-3 weeks but i'm seeing results already...pores look better, skin is glowy and best of all, no irritation whatsoever...i actually use a pad in the PM after cleansing and rinse in the AM...works like a charm...first product i've tried by PTR but won't be the last! also, cut the pads in half, works just as well and makes the container last twice as long...