August 30, 2014 | 1024 users online

Treatments (Face) - SKII - Facial Treatment Essence

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2011 11:38:00 AM More reviews by nucturn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm not the most patient person but after carefully reading some reviews before my purchase I decided to "commit" to the product at least 2 weeks before I give up. I was sold with the promise that the product would make my skin clear and smooth. After trying it for a month, I have to say the product didn't made a significant difference onto my skin. If not I would have notice it! The product is really expensive and I'd expected results which this product didn't deliver. I stopped using after a month and gave the remaining contents to my sister. After trying it for months, she came into conclusion which is similar to mine.
All in all , we saw no difference after using this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2011 10:14:00 AM More reviews by chiclush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

After hearing so much raves on this miracle water, I decided to get it when i went to hk end of last month. This miracle water is selling for $199 for 215m in Singaporel!!! soo expensive! But I paid only $117 (215ml) in HK. Though its cheaper in HK, but in the long run, It will still be quite expensive for maintence.

Each time after using miracle water (after toner), my face feels so smooth. But seriously I not too sure it is something i should expect from using Miracle Water. I guess I need to use it for at least another 3 months (I been using for only 9 days only) before I can comment the results. Hopefully I can achieve smoother, softer skin. I guess even if I do not much results.

I strongly believe I can see results IF I were to use finish the whole bottle. Good things dont come cheap, isnt it?

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2011 10:28:00 PM More reviews by christina75

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Hmmm...I am not sure how much this product is helping my skin. It isn't exactly moisturizing, but I feel like it might be helping the serums and lotions that I put over it work a little better (i.e. like a softener).
I think when my jar runs out, I'll see if my skin misses it, if it does, I'll repurchase and put an update here on MUA. As of right now, I am a little ambivalent about it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2011 3:03:00 AM More reviews by peanutthecat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The first time I used the Facial Treatment Essence I wasn't overly impressed - I didn't see any visible results from daily use as a toner. However, I've started to use a sample of it as a lotion mask - cotton squares soaked with water and FTE and left on for 3-5 minutes, and my skin looks good - clearer, and fresher. The only issue is that used as a lotion mask, you tend to use the essence much faster, and SKII is very expensive.
I'll definitely look at repurchasing it once I get through KOSE's medicated sesseiki.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2011 8:42:00 AM More reviews by annacrav

I wnated to love this product since my friend worked for the company but even she broke out from using it. It's horrid stuff. My friend was giving me unlimited samples and I was convinced it was working to make my skin 'crystal clear' however it made me break out in tiny zits all over and after a couple weeks I developed an incredibly itchy rash on the skin under my lip ! I don't know why I persevered fro so long as it did not improve :( perhaps for older skin this would be good but honestly this was no good, particularly when you see how much it costs. p.s the whitening rang worked really well for my sister who used it to fade out her freckles so not all the products are poopy.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2011 1:33:00 AM More reviews by kellybui

I love this toner. you can use it with or withou cotton pads.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2010 4:57:00 AM More reviews by yu3mi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Use my mom's. LOL. I didn't like the packaging. Prefer if it had pump out dispenser rather than pouring it out on hand.

The first few days, it didn't really do much for my skin. A week later I noticed my right side of the face became dryer. I persisted and 2nd week, acne, whitehead and blackhead come out. Happened on left too, but not much.

Stopped using, left side cleared but right side remain that way. Had to use ettusais soap face wash to reduce acne.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2010 10:57:00 AM More reviews by mystic88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had a skin breakout for months now. My skin is fairly normal to dry skin, pimples rarely shown up, a few freckles on both cheeks, irritating but still okay. Lately my skin condition has deteriorated to very very dry, flaky skin. Sometimes the outer skin broke out and my moisturizers just can't handle it anymore. Pimples, has become a regular guest on my cheeks. I was so desperate and hopeless, I went to various facial treatments and doctors but none prevailed. A friend of mine just pointed out the SK II FTE, and with a little doubt, I bought the starter pack contains a small bottle of FTE and a medium size Skin Signature moisturizer. After only two days of using these two products continuously (day and night), my skin has improved significantly. Pimples, gone, acne traces shrunk into a tiny dot only in two days! I was so amazed by this product and decided to buy the biggest size of FTE on day 3. The high price of this product doesn't bother me at all since the result is much better than all of those efforts (which were even more expensive than ever).

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2010 12:36:00 PM More reviews by SkincareAficionada

At last I would now review my favorite skin product so far.
PACKAGING: It comes in frosted plastic with a shiny metal like cap. The product opening is very good at dispensing measured amounts of the product. The packaging is wholly impressive, simple, but elegant enough. Looks expensive too!
Product: The Product is like water. The consistency is purely like water, but leaves a moisturizing film when applied into the skin (quite mysterious). The smell is not that good, like semi rotten living object, but it's tolerable. The first time I used the product I felt like heaven. It is so cooling and refreshing, and my skin felt dewy and comfortable instantly. After few minutes, I was wowed by the look of my skin. There is a reduction in redness, my pores are quite refined, looked dewy, and the feeling is so good! After 3 weeks of continued use, I must say it's a wonderful anti aging product! Its perfect for my "easily blocked" pores. I just cant use any moisturizer as it tends to break me out. Any trace of emolient would break me out! But I still need something to moisturize my skin, thus this essence. WONDERFUL PRODUCT for sensitive, acne prone, oily, skin! From my experience, its the first product that would give you a WOW factor in terms of how your skin would look like in one application!
PITERA: Pitera is a yeast ferment that contains amino acids, vitamins, organic acids, antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, and etc. So it could polish, strengthen, and moisturize the skin perfectly!
PRICE: I say 3. Though it is a $150+ product depending on the size, you just need a one teaspoon every application! Imagine how long would a 150ml product would last! so I gave it a 3.

OVERALL= I think its a wonderful moisturizer for oily and acne prone skin, and a serum or pre serum product for those with dry skin. Its a concentrated product with over 90% of Pitera. 90%! imagine! Creme de la mer boasts its seaweek extracts but that extract comes last on its ingredient list, so whats that right? Unlike SK-II your getting more star ingredient on your purchase! DEFINITELY A MUST HAVE

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 11/13/2010 1:58:00 AM More reviews by dkim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This toner made me get deep cystic acne on my chin, which I've never got before. AND the smell is awful. I totally thought this was going to be a great product because of the high price, so wrong.