October 21, 2014 | 883 users online

Treatments (Face) - SKII - Facial Treatment Essence

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2011 10:44:00 PM More reviews by UrrUrr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is really good! It has shrunk my pores slightly after about one month of use. Also, my skin is less oily, and it glows. I use this in tandem with Cellumination essence and deep surge cream, so the effect could have also been due to the combination of products.

I don't find the smell bothersome. It doesn't smell rotten or bad, it's not very strong either. The smell disappears a few seconds after I apply the product on my face.

I have not experienced any breakouts with it. However, I've heard of people who are allergic to pitera getting breakouts, so do buy a sample before committing to the full bottle.

Totally worth a try. I love this and will keep using it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2011 1:33:00 AM More reviews by kpxbabii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely 100% love this product! Expensive? Absolutely... but worth every penny. Being that I am a college student, I get easily stressed! I used to have flawless skin (never a single pimple) until I entered college and started eating dormitory food.. yuck! Now my skin is glowy and beautiful again and I get comments all the time! I think that a lot of it is this product, because I instantly notice a drastic improvement after use. I've used many high end skincare products, but this is the best! I'm actually surprised at some of the negative reviews..

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2011 6:48:00 PM More reviews by tracey_fox

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm really glad I found this product. I still have very oily, acne-prone skin at 41. This is the perfect amount of moisture for my skin, and has the added benefit of helping to keep it clear. When I first started using it, I was pairing it with a beta hydroxy toner in the morning and evening, and adding my standby benzoyl peroxide product all over my face, chest and back at night. After several weeks of use, I have stopped using the BP all over, since the FTE is taking care of the breakouts. The FTE did purge my skin the first couple of weeks. I was getting whiteheads around my nose and forehead, but at the same time, the texture of my skin and its overall clarity was much improved. The whiteheads are few and far between now, and go away in a day or so. I have a feeling they will stop happening altogether very soon. Still using the BHA liquid product first, letting that sit for a few minutes then following up with the FTE, and am very satisfied!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2011 8:46:00 AM More reviews by IWanUrMoney

I have terribly oily skin. Usually after college or an outing, my face will be like an oil slick! I have to use two facial blotters to absorb all the oil!

After using the FTE, I am SOLD!!! When I first used it, my skin was visibly smoother. And after a week or so, my skin was in a much better condition! It was softer and smoother, clearer with all the redness gone, my pimple scars were diminished and best of all, I'm not an oil slick anymore!! During the evenings, when i blot my face, at most I would use up half a paper. Its a really good improvement.

My mum had also used it, (actually I was sneakily using hers before she got fed up and gave me a bottle), and it worked for her too. Her skin appears softer and smoother, brighter and also some her lines faded abit.

I could say that FTE works for me and my mum but I've heard of friends who had adverse reactions to it so it would be better if u get a sample at first. Just to be careful. and it smells..yeasty or something, its not very pleasant but bearable. I got used to it after awhile.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2011 11:38:00 AM More reviews by nucturn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm not the most patient person but after carefully reading some reviews before my purchase I decided to "commit" to the product at least 2 weeks before I give up. I was sold with the promise that the product would make my skin clear and smooth. After trying it for a month, I have to say the product didn't made a significant difference onto my skin. If not I would have notice it! The product is really expensive and I'd expected results which this product didn't deliver. I stopped using after a month and gave the remaining contents to my sister. After trying it for months, she came into conclusion which is similar to mine.
All in all , we saw no difference after using this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2011 10:14:00 AM More reviews by chiclush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

After hearing so much raves on this miracle water, I decided to get it when i went to hk end of last month. This miracle water is selling for $199 for 215m in Singaporel!!! soo expensive! But I paid only $117 (215ml) in HK. Though its cheaper in HK, but in the long run, It will still be quite expensive for maintence.

Each time after using miracle water (after toner), my face feels so smooth. But seriously I not too sure it is something i should expect from using Miracle Water. I guess I need to use it for at least another 3 months (I been using for only 9 days only) before I can comment the results. Hopefully I can achieve smoother, softer skin. I guess even if I do not much results.

I strongly believe I can see results IF I were to use finish the whole bottle. Good things dont come cheap, isnt it?

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2011 10:28:00 PM More reviews by christina75

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Hmmm...I am not sure how much this product is helping my skin. It isn't exactly moisturizing, but I feel like it might be helping the serums and lotions that I put over it work a little better (i.e. like a softener).
I think when my jar runs out, I'll see if my skin misses it, if it does, I'll repurchase and put an update here on MUA. As of right now, I am a little ambivalent about it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2011 3:03:00 AM More reviews by peanutthecat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The first time I used the Facial Treatment Essence I wasn't overly impressed - I didn't see any visible results from daily use as a toner. However, I've started to use a sample of it as a lotion mask - cotton squares soaked with water and FTE and left on for 3-5 minutes, and my skin looks good - clearer, and fresher. The only issue is that used as a lotion mask, you tend to use the essence much faster, and SKII is very expensive.
I'll definitely look at repurchasing it once I get through KOSE's medicated sesseiki.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2011 8:42:00 AM More reviews by annacrav

I wnated to love this product since my friend worked for the company but even she broke out from using it. It's horrid stuff. My friend was giving me unlimited samples and I was convinced it was working to make my skin 'crystal clear' however it made me break out in tiny zits all over and after a couple weeks I developed an incredibly itchy rash on the skin under my lip ! I don't know why I persevered fro so long as it did not improve :( perhaps for older skin this would be good but honestly this was no good, particularly when you see how much it costs. p.s the whitening rang worked really well for my sister who used it to fade out her freckles so not all the products are poopy.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2011 1:33:00 AM More reviews by kellybui

I love this toner. you can use it with or withou cotton pads.