October 25, 2014 | 1721 users online

Blush - NARS - The Multiple in Orgasm

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2008 3:22:00 AM More reviews by 1234anna2580

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love love love this blush. It's a little more pink than I usually wear because pink shades tend to wash me out but this doesn't at all. It looks natural, but with a slight hint of shimmer, very easy to blend, and lasts quite a while too. The only thing that I don't love about it is the price, at around $30 it's a little pricey but you use so little when you use it it'll last a while so it's definitely worth it.

EDIT: I still like it, but it rubs off your cheeks way too quickly for how much it costs. All thats left after not very long is just some glitter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2008 12:27:00 PM More reviews by BeagleLab

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Just bought this yesterday, was using the Tarte Cheek Stain. This is so much more natural, love it. It is featured in February 2007 Allure magazine as one of the best overall highlighters and blushes. Super, thanks Nars.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2008 8:37:00 AM More reviews by SuzyCutie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I was sorely disappointed in this product-we don't have Sephora here or any "real" makeup counters so I had to buy it online and pray.
Unfortunately,it's on its way back to Sephora-I found it way too glittery and greasy for my skin,which was surprising as I love most NARS items,and South Beach is one of my favorite beauty products,so I guess I thought the multiple was an ultimate good.This one wasn't worth it for the price,especially since I only use it as a blush,and I think the name roped me in too :P (Apparently,I'm 13 again.) I also do not have the powder blush Orgasm,so I couldn't tell you how it looks layered like the previous reviewer,and I tend to think this would also look best on fresh faced 20 somethings and under.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2008 1:11:00 PM More reviews by abfabjeanius

I'm sort of torn about this product. I had been eagerly awaiting its release several months ago, and when I tried it at Sephora, I hemmed and hawed about buying it, but then suddenly took the plunge last week.

Compared to Mustique, this is less peachy, and much more shimmery! I was actually surprised at how shimmery it was. I have the Orgasm blush, so I expected some gold shimmer, but by itself, the multiple almost looks like a rose-gold shimmer/highlight stick.

I layered the blush on top of this, though, and it turned out beautiful! It made my cheeks the perfect peach-pink, and the gold shimmer was more subdued. In fact (must I say), the effect almost lived up to its name (haha).

The lasting power of the multiples has never been great, but these two paired together turned out wonderfully. (I think it also helped that I had a long-lasting foundation on underneath.)

Overall, I said that I would repurchase again. If you have the powder blush already, try these 2 together for an even better effect. continued >>

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2007 5:23:00 PM More reviews by rihannsu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These days, I'm all about buying anything with the Orgasm shade. I'm a complete convert.

As a blush, this is a pretty good formula, giving a creamy sheer stain to my cheeks. As a lipgloss, however, I'm not loving it so much.

The problem is that it's too much like lipstick, and it doesn't give my naturally dry as a bone lips too much moisture. I was debating whether to get the multiple or go with the lipgloss, and I think that I'd have been better off going with the lipgloss to do with the original powder blush.

But the color does look AWESOME on my lips- I have to say.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2007 9:58:00 PM More reviews by ashleybabes24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is better for my skin than the powder version, especially in the winter months. My skin gets VERY dry, and cream blushes are just easier to wear. I like to use the Multiples because they are not super creamy, or oily. They also blend really well for me. Orgasm is just beautiful. It is really the same color as the powder blush. I was surprised about how close the colors are. My other favorite Multiples are South Beach and Maui.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2007 1:14:00 PM More reviews by makeupmeredith

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

The only reason I didn't give this a 5 is I wish it had a little less shimmer. I love it for blush with Nico over it, and as lipstick paired with Orgasm gloss. The product blends beautifully keeps my cold weather skin from looking dry.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2007 2:25:00 AM More reviews by Kuuipogal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's like Portofino,diluted,with more shimmer. Makes a good highlighter. My least favorite blush of NARS is Orgasm. It's a pale person's safe as milk blush that would never sell if it wasn't given a racy name. It's nearly as anemic as Nico. Unlike some of the multiples which make good lipglosses (Maui,Riviera,ST Barts,Malibu),the Orgasm Multiple is limited in its use. I passed this product on to a friend who's pretty close to albino.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2007 9:37:00 PM More reviews by productguru

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I do love the idea of combining pink and peach, but you really have to be careful with SHEEN ...it can highlight imperfections of the skin so easily. I would far prefer this blush if it didn't have that frostiness to it - just not all that flattering....I would even take a micro-mica sparkle over frost....to me, frost reminds me of the early 80s and the times when make up wore you rather than the other way around - make up should be subtle and highlight your assets...not draw attention to your flaws...and frost is a big factor in make up that does just that.....PLEASE make orgasm with NO frost! That would be a 5 lippie blush!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2007 8:54:00 PM More reviews by Lina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Updating my previous review. I tried this on my face at a makeover from Nordstroms and it wasn't frosty like the time I tried it on at Sephora. Gives a nice peachy glow like the blush. Taking off one rating because it's on the sheerer side, wish it had a bit more color. But overall nice.