April 20, 2014 | 1917 users online

Blush - NARS - The Multiple in Orgasm

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2007 5:23:00 PM More reviews by rihannsu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These days, I'm all about buying anything with the Orgasm shade. I'm a complete convert.

As a blush, this is a pretty good formula, giving a creamy sheer stain to my cheeks. As a lipgloss, however, I'm not loving it so much.

The problem is that it's too much like lipstick, and it doesn't give my naturally dry as a bone lips too much moisture. I was debating whether to get the multiple or go with the lipgloss, and I think that I'd have been better off going with the lipgloss to do with the original powder blush.

But the color does look AWESOME on my lips- I have to say.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2007 9:58:00 PM More reviews by ashleybabes24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is better for my skin than the powder version, especially in the winter months. My skin gets VERY dry, and cream blushes are just easier to wear. I like to use the Multiples because they are not super creamy, or oily. They also blend really well for me. Orgasm is just beautiful. It is really the same color as the powder blush. I was surprised about how close the colors are. My other favorite Multiples are South Beach and Maui.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2007 1:14:00 PM More reviews by makeupmeredith

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

The only reason I didn't give this a 5 is I wish it had a little less shimmer. I love it for blush with Nico over it, and as lipstick paired with Orgasm gloss. The product blends beautifully keeps my cold weather skin from looking dry.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2007 2:25:00 AM More reviews by Kuuipogal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's like Portofino,diluted,with more shimmer. Makes a good highlighter. My least favorite blush of NARS is Orgasm. It's a pale person's safe as milk blush that would never sell if it wasn't given a racy name. It's nearly as anemic as Nico. Unlike some of the multiples which make good lipglosses (Maui,Riviera,ST Barts,Malibu),the Orgasm Multiple is limited in its use. I passed this product on to a friend who's pretty close to albino.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2007 9:37:00 PM More reviews by productguru

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I do love the idea of combining pink and peach, but you really have to be careful with SHEEN ...it can highlight imperfections of the skin so easily. I would far prefer this blush if it didn't have that frostiness to it - just not all that flattering....I would even take a micro-mica sparkle over frost....to me, frost reminds me of the early 80s and the times when make up wore you rather than the other way around - make up should be subtle and highlight your assets...not draw attention to your flaws...and frost is a big factor in make up that does just that.....PLEASE make orgasm with NO frost! That would be a 5 lippie blush!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2007 8:54:00 PM More reviews by Lina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Updating my previous review. I tried this on my face at a makeover from Nordstroms and it wasn't frosty like the time I tried it on at Sephora. Gives a nice peachy glow like the blush. Taking off one rating because it's on the sheerer side, wish it had a bit more color. But overall nice.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2007 2:07:00 PM More reviews by Steph0891

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

update: so i had to up this. i tried this a couple more times and i actually love it now. yes it's sheer...as if the original orgasm wasn't sheer enough! plus this seems to show more sparkles..which is the reason i'm upping my rating. i love shimmer and if i build the color enough it shows it's pretty color just like the original orgasm does. portofino IMO is the pigmented version of orgasm. so if u don't like shimmer and u don't want to spend your time layering..then get portofino instead.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/29/2007 2:23:00 PM More reviews by bauer32301

This is a greasy overly shimmery blush. I'm not a fan of the pressed powder version of this color, but the multiple is worse. It is easy to spread as far as NARS multiples go, so if you love shimmer and NARS multiples, maybe you'll like this. I prefer natural looking blushes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2007 1:28:00 PM More reviews by layzeex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just bought this two days ago. The color is VERY pretty! I have fair skin and the shade of pink looks natural. The shimmer is subtle and texture is creamy, which makes it easy to blend out. I haven't tried the orgasm blush yet, but thinking about getting it to layer with The Multiple version. This is my HG blush (even though it's a highlighter, I use it in place of my blush). I've tried some others that I've liked along the way since I'm a MU junkie, but I always go back to this one.

The only complaint is that the staying power wasn't too good. I had to re-apply throughout the day. Any tips on that?

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2007 8:19:00 AM More reviews by lilylotus

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Hhhmmm....I'm more than a little disappointed with this much hyped product especially since I really love it in powder blush form. If you are anticipating this to be like the blush then you are best avoiding it as it is much sheerer and a tad more glittery. The SA in Sephora told me it looks awesome when layered with the blush so I will try that next, failing that it will go up for swap!!
Price: $35 usd. OVERpriced! continued >>