NARS The Multiple in Orgasm

3.6

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Cetyl Acetate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Isopropyl Lanolate, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triclosan, Bha. May Contain: Mica, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 Ci 77492 Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Ci 45380 (Red 22 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30 Lake), Ci 17200 (Red 33 Lake), Ci 15880 (Red 34 Lake), Ci 12085 (Red 36), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 75470 (Carmine).

I like this, but not as much as I was expecting. It is a great color and goes on sheer, plus I love the blendability of a cream blush. However, there is a lot of shimmer in this product and too much can make your cheeks look too shiny or overdone. Just be careful with how much you use.

Sooooooo after finally deciding to buy this I am verryyyyy happy :) here goes...

PROS
- is sooooooo easy to apply !! I just gently swipe it over my cheeks (barely touching) to get the right amount of colour...
- very sexy.. and looks great with my skin tone !!

CONS
- expensive :(

This looks quite sexy with a nude lip and dramatic lashes... I love this colour !! Not for everyday, though as it is quiiiiite sparkly.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

WOW! Why don't ppl like this? This is what I hoped the powder blush would be, but wasn't. I found that with the powder blush, you either apply too lightly and get shimmer but no colour, or you apply too heavily and you get a gash of red with gold shimmer. I was actually looking for what was in between- the sunkissed peachy gold with a HINT of red infused.

Where the blush failed, the multiple succeeded. The consistency gives me the sunkissed look I want if I apply lightly, and a more reddish shade if I press harder. I find this SMOKING on the lips, and can even be used as a wash on the eyes. Very versatile. Love! ♥

I want to love this, I really really do. I've been going back and forth about buying this for months, and finally decided to take the plunge. Today was the first time I used it, and I was so excited to do so, but thus far, I am bitterly disappointed. It is very very glittery, which I had read before I bought it, but when I applied it inside, I thought "Oh, the glitter's not that bad," but then I got outside in the sun and saw the full extent, and wow. Glitter overload, but worse than that, it accented any tiny flaw on my face (and I have very clear skin, so I was shocked.) As for the color, it just didn't do a thing for me. All day, I kept seeing myself in the mirror and thinking "Uck...." I looked like I didn't do a thing, not quite the glow I was hoping for. So far, it hasn't lived up to the hype and certainly wasn't worth the nearly $40 it cost.

I love the concept, and I love the idea of the peachy pink, even a hint of shimmer, and I love the packaging. But it has fallen short of my hopes and expectations.

To be fair, I'm going to give this a couple more tries before returning it. If, after further experimentation, it proves itself, I will gladly eat my words and update this post.

Update: Just couldn't make this work for me in the way I wanted it to. It was OK, but not worth the $40. Returned it today.

I've never tried the original Orgasm powder blush so I can't compare the two, but as my first foray into the world of "O", I'm really impressed!

I'm an NW20 and I apply this on skin prepped with BE Escentuals Fairly Light with a sponge wedge. It's a gorgeous, slightly shimmery peach/pink. Love the consistency and the colour - it's going to become a staple in my makeup kit, I know it!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

Currently I use Smashbox O glow for my blush and I wanted a nice bronzer/highlighter for the summer. So far, I'm liking the Multiple in Orgasm. I have used it on the weekend with Too Faced Leopard bronzer for a nice healthy non-made up look. During the week I apply it to the top of my cheek bones and chin for a smidge of dew (gotta love that dew). I don't like it as an all over eyeshadow, my daughter told me I had lines on my eyes and it creases pretty bad. It does look good on just the browbone for a summery look. Also, I have to agree with other reviewers that it is a tad dry on the lips, I think I may try chihuahua or harlow over and it see what I can make of it.

*Update, I swapped this away...didn't work as well with my skintone like I thought and was too shimmery for my taste*

I was recently given a stick of this to try out. Overall, I like the color and consistency. There is probably a tad more shimmer to it than I would like, but it's a great color for a night out, yet still subtle enough for the office as well. My only gripe is the stick-form...just seems unsanitary. Anyone have a good way to clean this without a)wasting tons of product and b)ruining the product. I've thought of giving it a quick dip in rubbing alcohol, but it really doesn't seem like a good idea so I've refrained. Instead, I've just made sure to wash my hands well and used my fingers instead of rubbing the stick directly onto my cheeks. Not sure if this'll make a difference at all, but I feel better about it!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It was greasy and had way too much shimmer for me.
The thought of the bacteria living on it and ew... then rubbing it on my cheeks every day grossed me out.

I returned it the very next day.

If you have similar coloring to me: fair with pink/peach undertones, blue eyes and golden blonde hair, this color is for you. I am not so skilled in my application of this as I'd like to be so I'm still getting used to applying this. I use this on my cheeks and eyes and as a lipstick highlighter. On the eyes I set this with a shadow and contour a bit and follow up with a gel liner at night for drama. Also, I use a neutral Sephora blush to set an give a slight contour to my cheek. If you aren't a porcelain goddess, don't bother with this!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I loved the way this looked on me. The color was perfect, so natural and glowing. However when I removed it, my cheeks were really red and blotchy where the blush had been. I was in denial for awhile, but as soon as I quit using this and went back to the cream blush in Penny Lane it cleared right up. Too bad since it looked so nice on me

Top Rated NARS Products