Sonia Kashuk Bent Eyeliner Brush

4.6

brush

on 12/2/2008 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I LOVE THIS BRUSH. Seriously. I paid big bucks for my Bobbi Brown Ultra Fine Eyeliner brush, and my small angled Sephora one, and couldn't easily get a nice thin line from either of them. This brush is AMAZING. It makes putting on gel and cream eyeliners on sooooo freaking easy. I prefer it far more than any other brush I've ever used for eyeliner and it was also the CHEAPEST I've ever bought!!! Only $5.99!!!!!!

on 12/1/2008 5:02:00 PM

Love this Brush a must have for gel eyeliner users!......This makes putting gel eyeliner so simple and idiot proof....recommended by some youtube gurus i find this much easier than my bobbi brown gel eye liner brush.

on 12/1/2008 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The best liner brush sold in stores and the best price. It's like $5.99 at Target!!!! I had to have this, and I use it with MAC Fluidline. It will work with any gel, cream liner, or shadow. It's fantastic.. it really is. A must have in your makeup brushes. MAC has handmade brushes, but this is bent and so easy to use. Is there anything on MUA with a higher rating? It's just that good. Marlena on youtube was talking about it, and she was right about the quality and how easy it is to use.

on 11/26/2008 7:48:00 PM

The BEST eyeliner brush ou there! A must have!

on 11/25/2008 12:08:00 AM

What an amazing brush! And an even more amazing price! I have used the Smashbox bent liner brush, and was not satisfied at all. I found that it spread out and never gave me that precise line whenever I used it. I haven't experienced that at ALL with this brush. It will line my gel liners in the most precise way, and you can get it to the finest point. The quality is better than most of the higher end brushes on the market. I love it. I'd definitely repurchase.

on 11/22/2008 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After buying any cream, cake, or gel liner you should buy this brush. I bought HIP's cream eyeliner and was using some dinky angled synthetic brush. I wasn't getting a thin even line at all. So I knew that I needed to get a thin liner brush. Since SK is my go to line for brushes, I ended up buying this awesome brush. The brush gives a thin line and is even. The bent-ness of the brush makes it easy to guide over your eye. The only downfall is that I find the brush handle to be too thin. It's sometimes difficult to get a good grip on. It also can be a hassle to clean because of the few amount of actual bristles. Other than that, it's great! Definitely worth the money!

on 11/19/2008 12:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I agree with most of the people here. The brush is firm, but makes it easy to bring along the curves of your eye. It is short-handled and petite. The structure makes it easy for "all-up-in-the-mirror" application of liquid eyeliner, but I have yet to use this with gel-form eyeliner. I definately recommend this brush for its great accuracy and easy handling.

on 11/18/2008 8:26:00 AM

I've tried using a flat brush and an angled brush to apply my gel/cream liners, but nothing works as well as this. The brush itself is very ergonomic, so I don't need to bend it this way or that way to apply my line. It washes easily with bar soap, and very little reshaping has to be done.

Everything else about the brush has already been said. So what are you waiting for? Go get it now!

on 11/13/2008 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Oh yes! I pondered getting one of these since I love to use creme / gel eyeliners and seems to have trouble finding a brush that I can hold at the right angle. This brush works!

The best $5.00 I have spent in a while. I lined my lids quick, with precision and it was easy!

The bristles aren't too stiff but not too soft either so it picks up product and you can use light pressure since it is firm.

The angle is wonderful! I don't know how I got along without this brush - I recommend this to anyone who uses creme / gel eyeliner as it is the perfect mate. I am using my other eyeliner brushes for the water line specifically since this one makes lining the top a dream.

on 11/9/2008 6:32:00 PM

The first time I looked for this brush at Target, it was sold out. Finally in stock - bought it based on MUA reviews and all I can say is, "PERFECT"! Now I use my Bobbie Brown liner brush when I want to soften my eyeliner with a smudge of eyeshadow on top. I own a variety of expensive brushes, BB, Mac, Chanel; however, before I buy another brush, I will check out Sonia Kashuk. Since my Cat kabuki brush has fallen apart, perhaps I can avoid an expensive replacement.

Top Rated Sonia Kashuk Products