October 20, 2014 | 1925 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Bent Eyeliner Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2008 4:22:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

The best liner brush sold in stores and the best price. It's like $5.99 at Target!!!! I had to have this, and I use it with MAC Fluidline. It will work with any gel, cream liner, or shadow. It's fantastic.. it really is. A must have in your makeup brushes. MAC has handmade brushes, but this is bent and so easy to use. Is there anything on MUA with a higher rating? It's just that good. Marlena on youtube was talking about it, and she was right about the quality and how easy it is to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2008 7:48:00 PM More reviews by johnd1

The BEST eyeliner brush ou there! A must have!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2008 12:08:00 AM More reviews by OnlyKC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

What an amazing brush! And an even more amazing price! I have used the Smashbox bent liner brush, and was not satisfied at all. I found that it spread out and never gave me that precise line whenever I used it. I haven't experienced that at ALL with this brush. It will line my gel liners in the most precise way, and you can get it to the finest point. The quality is better than most of the higher end brushes on the market. I love it. I'd definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2008 5:54:00 PM More reviews by askag

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

After buying any cream, cake, or gel liner you should buy this brush. I bought HIP's cream eyeliner and was using some dinky angled synthetic brush. I wasn't getting a thin even line at all. So I knew that I needed to get a thin liner brush. Since SK is my go to line for brushes, I ended up buying this awesome brush. The brush gives a thin line and is even. The bent-ness of the brush makes it easy to guide over your eye. The only downfall is that I find the brush handle to be too thin. It's sometimes difficult to get a good grip on. It also can be a hassle to clean because of the few amount of actual bristles. Other than that, it's great! Definitely worth the money!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2008 12:15:00 AM More reviews by cher13

I agree with most of the people here. The brush is firm, but makes it easy to bring along the curves of your eye. It is short-handled and petite. The structure makes it easy for "all-up-in-the-mirror" application of liquid eyeliner, but I have yet to use this with gel-form eyeliner. I definately recommend this brush for its great accuracy and easy handling.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2008 8:26:00 AM More reviews by taiwanesegurl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've tried using a flat brush and an angled brush to apply my gel/cream liners, but nothing works as well as this. The brush itself is very ergonomic, so I don't need to bend it this way or that way to apply my line. It washes easily with bar soap, and very little reshaping has to be done.

Everything else about the brush has already been said. So what are you waiting for? Go get it now!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2008 2:49:00 PM More reviews by Hisoneandonly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh yes! I pondered getting one of these since I love to use creme / gel eyeliners and seems to have trouble finding a brush that I can hold at the right angle. This brush works!

The best $5.00 I have spent in a while. I lined my lids quick, with precision and it was easy!

The bristles aren't too stiff but not too soft either so it picks up product and you can use light pressure since it is firm.

The angle is wonderful! I don't know how I got along without this brush - I recommend this to anyone who uses creme / gel eyeliner as it is the perfect mate. I am using my other eyeliner brushes for the water line specifically since this one makes lining the top a dream.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2008 6:32:00 PM More reviews by ljlw0629

The first time I looked for this brush at Target, it was sold out. Finally in stock - bought it based on MUA reviews and all I can say is, "PERFECT"! Now I use my Bobbie Brown liner brush when I want to soften my eyeliner with a smudge of eyeshadow on top. I own a variety of expensive brushes, BB, Mac, Chanel; however, before I buy another brush, I will check out Sonia Kashuk. Since my Cat kabuki brush has fallen apart, perhaps I can avoid an expensive replacement.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2008 6:11:00 PM More reviews by fahzybear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i LOVEEE THIS brush. so cheap and so easy to work with. helps with my clumsy hands to draw a nice line with cream or gel liners.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2008 1:09:00 AM More reviews by YUPP

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow. This is a great brush. For my eyeliner gels, I have been the Bobbi Brown eyeliner brush. It is a good brush, but this is much easier to apply.