Maybelline Dream Matte Pressed Powder [DISCONTINUED]

image 1image 2image 3image 4

4.1

Ingredients: Talc, Nylon-12, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylparaben, Triisocetyl Citrate, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, (+/- May contain: Mica, CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492 / Iron Oxides, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide).

on 9/3/2012 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I completely forgot about this. I used to buy this a few years ago and loved it. I have combination skin and this worked perfectly. I ran out one time and then began using a tinted moisturiser instead. I found an old photo a couple of weeks ago and noticed that my makeup looked really nice and I remembered that this is what I was wearing. I've just ordered some off the Internet. I'm sure the shade I had was golden sand. That's the one I ordered so fingers crossed its the right shade. I honestly believe this to be 10 times better than high end powders. I've tried most others ; bobbi brown, bare minerals, Dior and none of them compare.

on 9/3/2012 8:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This is the best pressed powder i have ever used i have really oily skin sometimes and this really helped and i will be buying this product again

on 9/2/2012 1:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have used MAC MSF Natural religiously for years. I think I may have found something I like more. My t-zone would always be oily/shiny after 2ish hrs with MSF... but with this, nada. I feel like they both give the same look when first applied, but this powder stays better and makes my skin look better for hours. I'm gonna give it a little time, but I think I've found my HG powder.

on 8/31/2012 12:30:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Not much to say besides this is one of the best pressed powders I've tried and I'll probably be repurchasing it!

on 8/21/2012 2:46:00 PM

I really like this powder. It does such a great at mattifying ( even though it has very little shimmer) my face to eliminate any shine that I may have. What I love about this powder is that I have a lot of blackheads on my nose which I can't seem to get rif of, but when I put a swipe on of this powder it does an amazing job of hiding any of those blackheads. Even without foundation it even evens out my skintone. I decided to buy it after I heard good things on yutube and now I would recommend it. I can't remember but I know for sure it cost less than $9 CDN.

on 8/20/2012 12:12:00 PM

I love this product! I heard so many people on youtube talk about it so I decided to give it a try. It gives you a nice matte finish without letting you look cakey and gives you nice coverage. Even alone it evens out my skintone nicely. It makes your skin look its best and very natural. LOVE and highly reccommend.

on 8/15/2012 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Okay. This product have great staying power, a decent coverage and it really soaks up the oil. But the only thing is that it makes your pores and blackheads oh so noticeable when you apply. I'd rather go out with no powder what-so-ever than using this.

on 8/14/2012 3:57:00 PM

i bought this because i have heard some people rave about it and i needed a new powder and im glad i picked this up. i love this stuff! i have combo skin and this is perfect as it doesnt dry out my cheeks but soaks up all the oil on my forehead. i also love how this gives off a little coverage. on days where i dont feel like wearing makeup i can just brush this on my face to mattify it and cancel out some redness from pimples. i have a feeling im going to be buying this over and over.

on 8/13/2012 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is such an amazing powder ! I have dry skin and it doesnt make my skin and drier. This doesnt make your face look powdery at all! ive found the best way to apply it is with just a powder puff. It gives the perfect matte finish. I would recommend very much!!

Oily skin people (like me) you need this. This has been perfect during the summer. To be honest I think even guys can wear this. Heres why. It is light to meduim coverage. They can just dust this on and it will absorb the oil. Back to girls, It makes my skin look fresh and matte everytime without looking cakey. I have had no problem breaking out at all or clogging my pores. The packaging is really cool (mirror and puff included). Since I do have combo skin I do have to be careful on where on my face i put it or how lightly I brush it on. If you have dry skin, I suggest you stay away form this because it might look ashy and more dry. It feels really soft on my face though

Video Reviews & Tutorials