August 1, 2014 | 1772 users online

Concealers - Physicians Formula - Conceal RX

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2008 3:40:00 PM More reviews by BuddyTFT111000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is an EXCELLENT concealer. It's the first concealer I've found that actually..... conceals! I have a couple dark freckles that are perfectly covered when I use this. I use Fair Light which looks great on my PPP skin. It is important to moisturize before using this. Then I simply use my ring finger and dab a minimal amount of the product on, then repeat. After that I put on my pur minerals foundation, then my powder, and I'm good to go!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2008 6:02:00 PM More reviews by xraygirl

LOVE LOVE LOVE! this concealer! I have yet to find a concealer (especially from PF) that covers up those pesky flaws like this one. I was hesitant on buying this at first (mostly because I had not checked it out on MUA first and almost didn't for that reason alone) - but I took a chance and am quite thankful I did. I think the only drawback, and I believe someone else said it, is if you have dry skin. It tends to bring it out...but easily worked out (for the most part) with some extra moisturizer. But I must say I did not once think about how my face looked all day, and if those pesky red marks were showing through...because when I caught glimpses in the mirror during the course of the day it looked the same as when I put it on. Great product. This will be my one and only concealer...until like most companies, they try and upgrade. This is one upgrade (IMO) they do not need to make...

*side note* part of the problem with the dryness issue I have is directly related to being on Retin A Micro...so it is not completely an issue with the concealer.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2008 10:50:00 AM More reviews by Chelles93

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Could not get this to work. Tried it under makeup, on top of makeup. Tried setting it with powder, leaving it alone, and mixing it with powder and applying it. It's not like I have a ginormous birthmark to cover - just some red spots. Forget putting it on top of any creams or sunscreens.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2008 2:50:00 AM More reviews by paperdove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was searching for a good concealer for my acne scars and bought this based on the reviews here. I was pleasantly surprised. When it comes to coverage, I think it is a lot better than BB's Cream Concealer and MUFE's Full Cover. The only two things I don't like about it are 1. it really accentuates any dryness I have on my skin, and 2. it can easily make the concealed area look cakey if I'm not careful with it. A very small amount at a time is enough because the texture is creamy and thick. Smearing it while applying will cause that look so it's good to pat only. I'm around NC25, Asian, and I use soft yellow. There aren't many color choices but it seems to blend with my skin fine. I plan to keep repurchasing this until I can find something better. It's the first time in a while that a concealer is actually concealing for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2008 8:59:00 AM More reviews by AnnP30

Generally, I've always been disappointed with most drugstore concealers, but Physicians Formula Conceal Rx concealer was a pleasant surprise.

Like most PH products, it's less expensive than other name brands like Cover Girl or Revlon but the concealer works just as well--if not better. A little dab is all you need, and it lasts all day to help hide my age spot (I have one on my right cheek that I hate). What I love about Physicians Formula products is they deliver good products on a consistent basis at reasonable price. I recommend this to anyone looking for an effective concealer at a consumer-friendly price.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2008 7:01:00 PM More reviews by haleygreen33

well. hate to rain on this parade, but this concealer just didn't work for me. i have suuuuuuper oily skin, like oil slick oily. it's bad. so i decided that i would give this concealer a try judging by all the good reviews here. it works okay but i really wasn't impressed. after a few hours it just slips right off my face, and i've tried applying it over moisturizer, over foundation, over nothing, under everything...but it doesn't stay. i also felt kinda weird just putting it straight on my finger and onto my face, no matter that i just washed my hands, so i applied it with a concealer brush, which worked okay i guess but i still felt kinda unhygenic. this was much better at covering acne scars and redness than pimples or undereye circles imo. if you put it straight on a pimple i found that it just did not cover at all. and my eye circles....they're weird, almost like undereye wrinkles as opposed to dark circles. i feel like this concealer almost accentuated them instead of covering them up. it also just doesn't really blend at all. and it wears off unevenly so i would get random blotchy spots on my face.

basically, bottom line, not impressed with this concealer and still on the hunt for a one that covers acne, acne scars, and redness.
any suggestions????

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2008 11:21:00 PM More reviews by twinnyroo

BEST CONCEALER I SWEAR!!!! Everyone needs to go buy this. I have been looking for a concealer because I have oily skin and the concealer always wears off but this doesn't. It covers so good too i love this concealer!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2008 10:21:00 PM More reviews by BronzeBabe18

PLEASE- Everyone needs to go out and buy this product so they don't discontinue making it! This is simply THE best non-caking, long wearing concealor ever! I love using it on acne scars and my dark circles....I have tried EVERYTHING to cover them. My HG combo is first I use BB Corrector in light bisque, because the pink brightens my eye area, and then the Physicians Formula concealor so it matches my skin tone and sets the corrector. It NEVER settles into fine lines and it stays forever! It can be drying for undereyes alone, so use a good eye cream and you should be set! I will buy this for as long as they make it.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2007 6:57:00 PM More reviews by eyelinerhappy41907

I love this! The color I got (soft yellow) was too pale so I mix it with an equal amount of liquid bronzer and it's the perfect shade. It covers up every flaw completely and still looks natural and it stays on my oily skin all day!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2007 2:21:00 PM More reviews by gwinni

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have never been this impressed with a concealer. I've probably tried dozens over the years and none match Conceal RX for me. A tiny dab of this product TOTALLY masks blemishes and broken capillaries. I've had the best results applying the Natural Light shade with my Paula's Choice concealer brush. It seems to work best if you put the concealer on after foundation and then lightly blend it into your make-up.