Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

3.8

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin, aroma (flavor)*, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, tocopherolrosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), carmine, benzyl salicylate, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool. *natural flavor

gosh, I love this stuff so much.
It leaves my lips moisturized.
Too bad it's quite pricey compared to other drugstore chapsticks. :(

on 10/4/2011 12:24:00 AM

I bought this because I left my Kiehls at home and really needed one. What a waste. I don't like the smell of this lip balm (its like a cheap nasty perfume) and the taste if you get in it your mouth is gross. It feels really thick and waxy on your lips. Also did nothing for my dry lips. I think this might be the 2nd tube of Burts Bee Lip Balm I've tried now and it will be the last.

on 9/29/2011 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I recommend this one- very hydrating, slight tint, naturally scented with pomegranate oil and made with natural ingredients.

on 9/24/2011 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like this a lot.

It has a nice consistency and makes my lips look pretty good. Not much pigment but JUST enough to make a tiny difference. The tube has a lot of product so it lasts.

I like the scent. Its 100% natural so I like it as a daily lip product.

Its not as moisturizing as aquaphor but nothing is.

on 9/24/2011 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I actually really like this stuff; it works very well for me and I've already bought backups. It leaves a bit of color on me and I have a lot of success using it with lipsticks and -glosses. I guess I understand why other people don't fancy it, but I have no complaints.

on 9/16/2011 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I tried to like this balm but it never made it to the point...I simply cannot use this thing. It's smelly, tastes horrible if you accidentally get some in your mouth, looks fake, never moisturizes, fill in the chapped parts of my lips and is TRULY A BAD PRODUCT. If you want a cheaper version of this, you could actually use the Bonne Bell's Lip Smackers, they're pretty much the same, but the lip smackers actually smell better than this.

Like this product, it works on my lips. I know people complain about the smell but I honestly don't think it's that bad.. I actually kind of like it because it smells sweet. I also really like the fact that it gives my lips a rosy pigmented glow. It's not clear like everyone is saying but the color is so much like my own lip color that it enhances my lips. The only issue I have with it is that It doesn't hydrate for long... I have to reapply every 30mins-1 hour. I would repurchase.

on 8/21/2011 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is an average lip balm for me. It does moisturize my lips when I need it, but it doesn't add any color to my lips, so don't buy this if you think this is a tinted lip balm. I hate the taste it leaves, and the smell is not very nice either.

on 8/16/2011 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I literally always have this with me. I love how moisturizing it is, and it imparts a subtle color that is very pretty. Fantastic chapstick.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT. me and my bestfriend are like obsessed. heres a tip: put on alot especially when you go to sleep, you'll soon notice that your lips are soooo soft. it's all natural, you'll love it!

Popular Lip Treatments