November 23, 2014 | 867 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2011 11:42:00 PM More reviews by randi2515

Would have given this a 5 if it had SPF in it. Other than that, I LOVE this. Gives my lips a hint of sheer pink color and smells great. On my 3rd stick of this already. As far as moisturizing goes, I really don't use it for that. In the winter when my lips are dry and cracked I use something heavier. I usually put this on before I go out if not wearing lipstick or lip gloss.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2011 10:29:00 PM More reviews by joyousjoy88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this Burt's Bees lip balm way more than the original one. This for me, is very moisturizing and I have very dry lips prone to flaking. I find that the moisture lasts longer than the original. The original one is actually drying. This is one is a tinted lip balm with a reddish-pink tone. Some people say it doesn't give any colour but it does on my lips. You can't expect it to have lipstick quality colour, it is only lip balm. If I swatch this on the back of my hand some colour does show. Maybe other people who say there isn't any colour have darker or more pigmented skin. Overall, I will re-buy this, and I have since it moisten my lips. Only downside is that there is no spf, but I use a separate one for sunscreen.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2011 3:40:00 PM More reviews by In2th3night

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I find it funny that people are saying this tints their lips red...it does not...I mean , I have tested it on my hand , it is seriously clear. Great moisturizer ...it's beeswax ...there is a slight scent , kinda fruity , very faint. I did not know that this balm has no peppermint scent/flavor...I was kinda surprised...but it's nice.Works well under make-up. I love both the regular balm and this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2011 8:47:00 PM More reviews by jazsmaz102

Definitely increased my need for chapstick. I love this lip balm, not only because it keeps my lips fresh and healthy, but the pomegranate oil tint gives my lips a cute red shade. Personally, it acts like a lip balm and gloss for me, without that "glossy", greasy look.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/14/2011 1:15:00 AM More reviews by Taizk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I hate the smell and taste, very artificial, perfum-y like ...
Very oily and not moisturizing enough.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2011 8:16:00 PM More reviews by kimwhittkeli

I love this smell! It gives very good moisture i personally think the original lipbalm is better with the moisturizing but the pomegranite smells much better!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2011 9:32:00 AM More reviews by littlebuggy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Have gone through multiple tubes of this and still continue to use it every night before bed. Smells great unlike the honey one (yuck). I constantly suffer from sensitive and sore lips and love that its all natural since you're putting it on your mouth! Moisturises and soothes my lips by morning! Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2011 3:01:00 PM More reviews by KandyKisses

It's pretty rare that I purchase things more than once, especially things in the Burt's Bees line. I hate the idea, because bees skeev me out and I hate seeing pictures of them on my lip balm. I would have never got this if it wasn't for my aunt, who is into all-natural and organic-type things. She got me a cute three-pack that came in a tin: two of which were regular honey balms and the other, which was pomegranate. I was super excited because I LOVE pomegranate. Pomegranates, pomegranate juice, pomegranate flavored candy... everything. I adore the taste of this lipbalm, it's almost minty with a burst of pomegranate. The only thing I don't like is the color! It has a dark pomegranate color that looks strange on my lips since I usually wear very bright pinks, so I try to put a small amount of this on. Overall, very moisturizing and yummy and lasts for a long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2011 12:48:00 PM More reviews by Caitlyn99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

It could literally last all day if I don't eat or drink. Well that's exaggerated, technically it wouldn't last all day but it sticks around for a decent amount of time. I don't feel the need to constantly apply.

The pomegrenate oil gives my lips a healthy reddish tint and it looks gorgeous. Consistency is just nice too. Lips are constantly moisturised and feel great when I have this on.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/4/2011 11:12:00 PM More reviews by CuteMo

I was expecting this to be a lot better than what it turned out to be. Smelled okay, but didn't add any colour to my lips nor did it last long once on. If anything, it dried my lips out, which had me applying more and more. I was thinking of trying the original but either I'll stick with my carmex and Dr. Watkins, or try Dr. Bronners.