October 24, 2014 | 936 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2011 8:47:00 PM More reviews by jazsmaz102

Definitely increased my need for chapstick. I love this lip balm, not only because it keeps my lips fresh and healthy, but the pomegranate oil tint gives my lips a cute red shade. Personally, it acts like a lip balm and gloss for me, without that "glossy", greasy look.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/14/2011 1:15:00 AM More reviews by Taizk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I hate the smell and taste, very artificial, perfum-y like ...
Very oily and not moisturizing enough.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2011 8:16:00 PM More reviews by kimwhittkeli

I love this smell! It gives very good moisture i personally think the original lipbalm is better with the moisturizing but the pomegranite smells much better!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2011 9:32:00 AM More reviews by littlebuggy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Have gone through multiple tubes of this and still continue to use it every night before bed. Smells great unlike the honey one (yuck). I constantly suffer from sensitive and sore lips and love that its all natural since you're putting it on your mouth! Moisturises and soothes my lips by morning! Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2011 3:01:00 PM More reviews by KandyKisses

It's pretty rare that I purchase things more than once, especially things in the Burt's Bees line. I hate the idea, because bees skeev me out and I hate seeing pictures of them on my lip balm. I would have never got this if it wasn't for my aunt, who is into all-natural and organic-type things. She got me a cute three-pack that came in a tin: two of which were regular honey balms and the other, which was pomegranate. I was super excited because I LOVE pomegranate. Pomegranates, pomegranate juice, pomegranate flavored candy... everything. I adore the taste of this lipbalm, it's almost minty with a burst of pomegranate. The only thing I don't like is the color! It has a dark pomegranate color that looks strange on my lips since I usually wear very bright pinks, so I try to put a small amount of this on. Overall, very moisturizing and yummy and lasts for a long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2011 12:48:00 PM More reviews by Caitlyn99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

It could literally last all day if I don't eat or drink. Well that's exaggerated, technically it wouldn't last all day but it sticks around for a decent amount of time. I don't feel the need to constantly apply.

The pomegrenate oil gives my lips a healthy reddish tint and it looks gorgeous. Consistency is just nice too. Lips are constantly moisturised and feel great when I have this on.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/4/2011 11:12:00 PM More reviews by CuteMo

I was expecting this to be a lot better than what it turned out to be. Smelled okay, but didn't add any colour to my lips nor did it last long once on. If anything, it dried my lips out, which had me applying more and more. I was thinking of trying the original but either I'll stick with my carmex and Dr. Watkins, or try Dr. Bronners.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2011 2:19:00 AM More reviews by wynterxstorm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I feel sort of neutral about this product. The smell is ok, but I can get sick of it, It doesn't stay on very long and I have to keep reapplying. It goes on thinly and it is hard to put a thick layer because it's so slick. Overall I sort of like it, but I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2011 10:15:00 PM More reviews by busyatdizzy

Good stuff and it's cheap.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2011 10:28:00 PM More reviews by dididianee

I prefer the original one (peppermint flavor) over this, therefore I tend to reach for it more than this one. Although it is not as waxy and glides more easily on the lips, it's not as moisturizing. I feel as if it clumps with my dried flakes. I get a tiny tiny tiny bit of color but it's not very noticeable. I originally found the scent to be very refreshing but I quickly became sick of it. I only use this when Im wearing a lipcolor and want to add a little bit of shine without the stickiness of a gloss.