November 26, 2014 | 1745 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24-7 Glide on eyeliner in bourbon

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2009 6:55:00 AM More reviews by snoopie3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to love this, especially after hearing all the raves on the boards and discovering Stash 24/7, which is absolutely beautiful. Bourbon is not a bad color; it just doesn't work for me. I'm NC10-15 AAB, with super dark hair and eyes, and Bourbon just looked way too light on me. I like liner to define my eyes and make my lashes look denser, even if it's colored liner, and Bourbon just wasn't dark enough. It sort of looked like I had liner floating above my lashline--just odd. I appreciate that it doesn't have red tones, and I love the formula, but I had to take this one back to Sephora. I'm giving this a 4 because the formula is great, and it's not the liner's fault that it was the wrong shade for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2008 10:39:00 PM More reviews by LaStupenda

LOVE IT!!!!!! This is such a gorgeous glittery, coppery brown. It's just beautiful. My only complaint is that it's a *touch* too light for my super dark, nearly black eyes, but it's gorgeous nonetheless. I love it, love it, love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2008 5:58:00 AM More reviews by pixyjess115

This is such a pretty brown! I love how creamy it is and the lasting power is great too. Sometimes the glitter in this bothers me a little bit, but overall I think it's one of the best eyeliners I have used so far! Highly recommend

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2008 4:08:00 AM More reviews by steph_mark

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this is one of my HG liners. if i'm short on time i can slap on a shimmery neutral e/s and this liner and i'm good to go. it's so creamy and smooth and super-easy to apply. i love all the 24/7 liners that i have but bourbon is probably the best. IMHO UD has the market cornered on amazing liners.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2008 1:00:00 PM More reviews by cmhwi

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased the Velvet Rope set and this was in it. Normally, I'm very happy with brown liners for my dark brown eyes. In this case, not so happy with the color, so will go back to my "Teak" color in the Merle Norman. (I have pics of the comparison of them). For the record, I have a blue/red skin tone.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2008 9:29:00 PM More reviews by tualmarebelde

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just finished using up the entire product and I felt compelled to write a review. First, the color, shimmery brown, is really gorgeous but can be a bit too sparkly. Second, it smudges like crazy. After a night of dancing, it smudged below my eye-not a very flattering look. Third, I found much better and longer lasting eyeliner pencils (waterproof too) with NYC. They were about 2 bucks each versus the $16 price-tag on this junk. Was not impressed overall and will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2008 3:45:00 AM More reviews by pigsy

i love love the color, its a pretty glitterish mixed brown (similar to mac's teddy in kohl)...i wish i could get it 5 stars except the staying power sucks crap. i even bought the eye sharpener (its much better).. btw this is waterproof SO that's another star off. i guess im jsut going to go back to MAC fluidline in dipdown! the staying power is just not good enough!

however my cousin says she went clubbing w/this eyeliner on and it stayed on the whole night O_O however..........it just doesn't work for me.

edit*

i tried the colored ones, they have GREAT staying power.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2008 8:39:00 PM More reviews by breakfast_at_tiffanys

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Urban Decay Bourbon is a medium brown e/l with little brown/gold flecks of glitter/shimmer. Its very soft and has great color payoff. I don't have to press hard at all to get the color out. It looks very nice with my blue/grey eyes.

Unfortunately these are pretty pricey at $16. There is also a bit of glitter fallout with mine, nothing too major but it is a bother. As well when you sharpen them you lose a lot of the pencil. I usually stick it in the fridge for a few minutes before sharpening.

This is a great color that lasts a long time on my lids, and I would buy it again. The only cons are : Price and glitter fallout

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2008 4:42:00 PM More reviews by yinsienna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

it's sooooo smooth to apply but it stays FOREVER on my eyelids and the color is so pretty and natural! i used to think brown is boring but it has this lovely tiny shimmering sparkles~~ anyway, it's the best.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2008 1:20:00 AM More reviews by productjunkie15

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My go-to eyeliner. I love the bronze color. It does run a little on my lower lids by the end of the day, but not enough to make me stop buying it.