Vaseline Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion

4.1

WATER, PETROLATUM, GLYCERIN, STEARIC ACID, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, GLYCOL STEARATE, DIMETHICONE, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER), HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROXYETHYL UREA, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, CARBOMER, FRAGRANCE, STEARAMIDE AMP, TRIETHANOLAMINE, METHYLPARABEN, DMDM HYDANTOIN, DISODIUM EDTA, CARAMEL, TITANIUM DIOXIDE.

on 4/26/2009 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is an awsome lotion! It moisturizes my skin so well! I have used every other there is. I just bought it and my skin is finally soft and the smell is great! I love it!

on 4/17/2009 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

The best by far. This makes my skin soooo soft unlike any other lotion. Will buy again and again

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I'm usually a fan of Vaseline lotions but I really didn't like this one. The smell was really strange, it reminded me of a cinnamon bun with a weird plastic-y tinge to it. It didn't moisturize at all, it felt like it just sat on top of the skin and left a weird coating. The worst part is that I bought a big bottle of it with a pump on top and ended up just throwing away 95% of it.

This is, hands down, my favorite lotion! I go to the tanning bed often and always apply this lotion at night before I go to bed. My tan lasts much longer and my skin always looks so healthy! My skin wasn't always like this. I have a red tint that was blotchy in some places and when I started using this lotion on a daily basis, I could really tell a difference.
I know that probably most lotions would have evened out my skin tone with daily use but this lotion smells great (unlike some cocoa butter scents) and feels wonderful. Also, at about $5 USD for a huge bottle, I definately would say that I'm getting my money's worth!

I love this lotion! Unlike other lotions it absorbs quickly, gives my skin that fresh glow, and makes me irresistibly silky smooth. Great price! Love it!

on 3/24/2009 4:29:00 PM

I normally hate the smell of cocoa butter lotions, but this smells pretty good and it is extremely mosturizing! Worth every penny and is my favorite lotion!

on 3/24/2009 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Dirt cheap for a big bottle of good lotion! The packaging is nice and the pump is easy to use and never pumps out too much product. The lotion isn't thick and it lasts a long time. It leaves my skin looking more 'dewy' and moisturized. However, I took off one lippy cuz it doesn't even skin tone. I've been using it for years. Oh well, good priced lotion. wouldn't complain too much about it.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this lotion. Its really creamy and rich yet absorbs very quickly. Keeps my skin smooth and healthy looking. I mix it with a self tanner which leaves me looking smooth and glowing without any streaks. The scent is really light yet very pleasent. I think this is a better option then the regular body butters because its a little less thick and absorbs much easier.

on 3/10/2009 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

It's possible I have tried every moisturizing product out there. This is by far the most amazing moisturizer I have ever encountered. My skin is so unbelievably soft and lucious-- you'll want to use it on every inch of your body because it works so well that the spots that you didn't get will stand out like a sore thumb. I've noticed that even when I skip a few days of shaving, my legs still feel so soft from daily use of this stuff that its barely even noticable that I have stubble.

If it has ANY cons, it would be that it doesn't absorb as quickly as some lotions, and the yummy scent is slightly too subtle.

on 3/10/2009 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love cocco butter especially this one leaves your skin soft all day & it smells great..

Top Rated Vaseline Products