January 30, 2015 | 1843 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2009 4:29:00 PM More reviews by AL21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I normally hate the smell of cocoa butter lotions, but this smells pretty good and it is extremely mosturizing! Worth every penny and is my favorite lotion!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2009 3:53:00 PM More reviews by 1enigma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Dirt cheap for a big bottle of good lotion! The packaging is nice and the pump is easy to use and never pumps out too much product. The lotion isn't thick and it lasts a long time. It leaves my skin looking more 'dewy' and moisturized. However, I took off one lippy cuz it doesn't even skin tone. I've been using it for years. Oh well, good priced lotion. wouldn't complain too much about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2009 7:47:00 PM More reviews by complete_cutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this lotion. Its really creamy and rich yet absorbs very quickly. Keeps my skin smooth and healthy looking. I mix it with a self tanner which leaves me looking smooth and glowing without any streaks. The scent is really light yet very pleasent. I think this is a better option then the regular body butters because its a little less thick and absorbs much easier.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2009 11:37:00 PM More reviews by taryn33

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's possible I have tried every moisturizing product out there. This is by far the most amazing moisturizer I have ever encountered. My skin is so unbelievably soft and lucious-- you'll want to use it on every inch of your body because it works so well that the spots that you didn't get will stand out like a sore thumb. I've noticed that even when I skip a few days of shaving, my legs still feel so soft from daily use of this stuff that its barely even noticable that I have stubble.

If it has ANY cons, it would be that it doesn't absorb as quickly as some lotions, and the yummy scent is slightly too subtle.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2009 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Lillianw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love cocco butter especially this one leaves your skin soft all day & it smells great..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2009 3:25:00 AM More reviews by arikabh

I love this lotion. Its the best. It makes my skin feel soft and silky. This lotion is really intensely moisturizing. It's my favorite. I buy 2 at a time so I don't ever run out. It smells great too.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2009 3:17:00 PM More reviews by veronicakeith

I struggled with the winter "itch" this year. This stuff has really helped to keep my dry skin at bay. I rub this on my legs right after a shower to seal in moisture, and apply to my hands several times a day (I'm a nurse!) Best of all, you can afford to be generous with this stuff. It's not pricey at all!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2009 12:59:00 PM More reviews by tsunamino

Fantastic lotion. I used to use Lubriderm and Curel, but now I will stick with Vaseline. I love the scent, although I find it smells a little more artificial the longer you have the bottle. Still smells good, though, and it lasts all day. I did not experience this weird "film" others have. I just feels like lotion.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/28/2009 12:50:00 PM More reviews by SparklyMonster

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Well...i bought this and i wanted to like it but it left my skin STICKY!!!
And it didn't moisturize

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2009 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Kimmeh5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Amazing! I have tried a lot of lotions, and this is the best yet. I love, love, love the cocoa scent. It absorbs quickly, its really thick, and it gets the job done. I just purchased this today, and I've only had to use it once. With other lotions I've used, I've had to use them at least 2-3 times a day, depending on how often I wash my hands. With this, one time and you're good to go! I guess I would say that the thick-ness of the lotion was also sort of weird. I'm not used to it being so... thick and gooey, although that's also a good thing, but it will definetley take some getting used to. My sister who also suffers from severe dry skin (even worse than mine, might I add--since she's older than I am.) LOVES it too. She's actually planning on going out and purchasing it herself. :)