Vaseline Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion

4.1

WATER, PETROLATUM, GLYCERIN, STEARIC ACID, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, GLYCOL STEARATE, DIMETHICONE, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER), HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROXYETHYL UREA, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, CARBOMER, FRAGRANCE, STEARAMIDE AMP, TRIETHANOLAMINE, METHYLPARABEN, DMDM HYDANTOIN, DISODIUM EDTA, CARAMEL, TITANIUM DIOXIDE.

This is, hands down, my favorite lotion! I go to the tanning bed often and always apply this lotion at night before I go to bed. My tan lasts much longer and my skin always looks so healthy! My skin wasn't always like this. I have a red tint that was blotchy in some places and when I started using this lotion on a daily basis, I could really tell a difference.
I know that probably most lotions would have evened out my skin tone with daily use but this lotion smells great (unlike some cocoa butter scents) and feels wonderful. Also, at about $5 USD for a huge bottle, I definately would say that I'm getting my money's worth!

I love this lotion! Unlike other lotions it absorbs quickly, gives my skin that fresh glow, and makes me irresistibly silky smooth. Great price! Love it!

on 3/24/2009 4:29:00 PM

I normally hate the smell of cocoa butter lotions, but this smells pretty good and it is extremely mosturizing! Worth every penny and is my favorite lotion!

on 3/24/2009 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Dirt cheap for a big bottle of good lotion! The packaging is nice and the pump is easy to use and never pumps out too much product. The lotion isn't thick and it lasts a long time. It leaves my skin looking more 'dewy' and moisturized. However, I took off one lippy cuz it doesn't even skin tone. I've been using it for years. Oh well, good priced lotion. wouldn't complain too much about it.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this lotion. Its really creamy and rich yet absorbs very quickly. Keeps my skin smooth and healthy looking. I mix it with a self tanner which leaves me looking smooth and glowing without any streaks. The scent is really light yet very pleasent. I think this is a better option then the regular body butters because its a little less thick and absorbs much easier.

on 3/10/2009 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

It's possible I have tried every moisturizing product out there. This is by far the most amazing moisturizer I have ever encountered. My skin is so unbelievably soft and lucious-- you'll want to use it on every inch of your body because it works so well that the spots that you didn't get will stand out like a sore thumb. I've noticed that even when I skip a few days of shaving, my legs still feel so soft from daily use of this stuff that its barely even noticable that I have stubble.

If it has ANY cons, it would be that it doesn't absorb as quickly as some lotions, and the yummy scent is slightly too subtle.

on 3/10/2009 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love cocco butter especially this one leaves your skin soft all day & it smells great..

on 3/10/2009 3:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love this lotion. Its the best. It makes my skin feel soft and silky. This lotion is really intensely moisturizing. It's my favorite. I buy 2 at a time so I don't ever run out. It smells great too.

I struggled with the winter "itch" this year. This stuff has really helped to keep my dry skin at bay. I rub this on my legs right after a shower to seal in moisture, and apply to my hands several times a day (I'm a nurse!) Best of all, you can afford to be generous with this stuff. It's not pricey at all!

on 2/28/2009 12:59:00 PM

Fantastic lotion. I used to use Lubriderm and Curel, but now I will stick with Vaseline. I love the scent, although I find it smells a little more artificial the longer you have the bottle. Still smells good, though, and it lasts all day. I did not experience this weird "film" others have. I just feels like lotion.