August 2, 2014 | 1549 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2009 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Lillianw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love cocco butter especially this one leaves your skin soft all day & it smells great..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2009 3:25:00 AM More reviews by arikabh

I love this lotion. Its the best. It makes my skin feel soft and silky. This lotion is really intensely moisturizing. It's my favorite. I buy 2 at a time so I don't ever run out. It smells great too.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2009 3:17:00 PM More reviews by veronicakeith

I struggled with the winter "itch" this year. This stuff has really helped to keep my dry skin at bay. I rub this on my legs right after a shower to seal in moisture, and apply to my hands several times a day (I'm a nurse!) Best of all, you can afford to be generous with this stuff. It's not pricey at all!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2009 12:59:00 PM More reviews by tsunamino

Fantastic lotion. I used to use Lubriderm and Curel, but now I will stick with Vaseline. I love the scent, although I find it smells a little more artificial the longer you have the bottle. Still smells good, though, and it lasts all day. I did not experience this weird "film" others have. I just feels like lotion.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/28/2009 12:50:00 PM More reviews by SparklyMonster

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Well...i bought this and i wanted to like it but it left my skin STICKY!!!
And it didn't moisturize

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2009 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Kimmeh5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Amazing! I have tried a lot of lotions, and this is the best yet. I love, love, love the cocoa scent. It absorbs quickly, its really thick, and it gets the job done. I just purchased this today, and I've only had to use it once. With other lotions I've used, I've had to use them at least 2-3 times a day, depending on how often I wash my hands. With this, one time and you're good to go! I guess I would say that the thick-ness of the lotion was also sort of weird. I'm not used to it being so... thick and gooey, although that's also a good thing, but it will definetley take some getting used to. My sister who also suffers from severe dry skin (even worse than mine, might I add--since she's older than I am.) LOVES it too. She's actually planning on going out and purchasing it herself. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2009 12:43:00 PM More reviews by boezoe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have tried dozens of body lotions throughout the years & this is it. This is the one lotion that I will use from now on. It is inexpensive, available at the grocery store so it's convenient to buy more when I run out. It keeps my dry skin moisturized for the whole day! I always apply lotion to my body after getting out of the shower & most other lotions would not moisturize all day - my legs especially would be dry by 5pm. This lotion keeps my legs smooth & hydrated until the next morning! It is fabulous. The smell is great too.
Edit: As of March 2009, I have discovered LUSH. I no longer purchase drug store lotions because I have witnessed the difference in quality & the ingredients. Although Vaseline cocoa butter lotion worked great after applying & lasted longer than other drug store brands, I did not see an overall improvement of my skin becoming less dry without the need to apply lotion every single day after a shower. With LUSH products, my skin has actually improved & the need for lotion daily is no longer an issue.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2009 8:19:00 PM More reviews by bemyown007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

So I bougth this product about a year ago when I think it came into the market, forgive me if I am wrong. I saw it when i went to Wal-Mart and just had to buy it. The price is reasonable about 5.97 CAD but a little tip get it during the Anniversary sale at Wal-Mart it will be dirt cheap plus a huge bottle. Anyways I gave it a try and it was AMAZING!. The smell was just right not to overwhelming. It made my skin glow and moisterized. A perfect body and hand lotion. It is my staple product right now. I have one 500mL bottle in the room one 200mL in the washroom and then another tube in my purse the one with the petroleum jelly. Great product will buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2009 3:16:00 PM More reviews by yshah0621

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I thought this would be a good product, because I love the toning properties of cocoa butter, but hate the nasty, plastic chocolate smell that Palmers cocoa butter has.

This stuff smells amazing. Like coconut, suntan lotion. Not really chocolatey at all. At first when you put it on its very luxurious and hydrating, but within 15-20 minutes or less your skin is dryed out again.

This might be a good choice for the summer months when you need a lighter body moisturizer, but for now ill stick to my pricey body butters from TBS

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2009 8:56:00 PM More reviews by andimar

In the winter, the skin on my legs tends to get dry and itchy, so it is key for me to find something that will do a good job moisturizing. I've always used Curel Intensive Moisturizing lotion, but I wanted something at a better price and in a bigger bottle, since I use lotion every day and go through it rather quickly. I am very impressed with this product--it absorbs quickly, smells good (almost a nutty scent--but it doesn't last once you put it on!), and leaves my skin moisturized all day. I definitely recommend this product and plan to buy it again.