April 17, 2014 | 1908 users online

Deodorants - Crystal Body Deodorant Stick

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2004 12:36:00 AM More reviews by crys20

I read about this product so many times before and I finally got to try it. I use this at night and an anti-persp. when I'm out of the house. This keeps the odor away under my arms and on my feet. When I finish this, I'll definatly buy another. Also, the rock makes a definate conversation piece for the bathroom.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2004 3:30:00 PM More reviews by sencha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this in the roll-on form after using the rock form for yrs then going to the spray in the last yr. The roll-on version is definitely my fav. as it seems to actually apply an effective layer evenly and thickly enough. It actually does keep odor at bay, particularly if applied after showering. Like all roll-ons, you will want to let it dry before putting blouse/top on.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2004 9:47:00 AM More reviews by jenaphile

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LEAVES NO WHITE RESIDUE. I love this. I use Certain Dri the night before to ensure dry underarms, and Crystal Stick in the daytime to smell fresh all day, although it seems to need to be re-applied throughout the day.
Edited to add: I just bought it in roll-on form (no need to wet it). This is much more convenient.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2002 11:32:00 PM More reviews by amybean

This crystal deodorant is seriously wierd. My experience with it, and the experience of several of my friends, is that it works for a month or two but then completely ceases to be effective. I would not buy it again.