July 22, 2014 | 2039 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - The Comforter Bubble Bar

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2008 5:32:00 AM More reviews by slwye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Easily my favourite bubble bar; such a yummy fruity smell and the bubbles last for ages. As other reviewers have said, you can get 4 or 5 baths out of one of these bars.
p.s. if you like this, you might like to try Blackberry ballistic, my favourite ballistic :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2008 3:41:00 AM More reviews by Ravey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

my favorite lush product ever! produces beautiful pink water, lots of bubbles and the most amazing scent ever-- like a delicious berry soda. the bar is HUGE, too, and i easily get 4 maybe 5 baths out of it. simply addictive. i buy one every time i'm at the store.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2008 5:37:00 AM More reviews by neverfadetogray

I absolutely love this bubble bar! The smell is amazing - it's a mix of berries and cream and candy. So sweet and lovely. I got a tub full of bubbles out of 1/4 of the bar. Just crumble it in under running water.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2008 5:49:00 AM More reviews by tuffins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was my first experience with a LUSH bubble bar and I really couldn't be anymore delighted! It smells of cream soda pop and berries! It's wonderful. Serious bubble power too, I used about 1/6 of the bar. Pretty, girly pink bath water. I actually purchased 2 of these today because I loved the smell so much right off the bat. This is huge in comparison to the other bubble bars I bought today (but have yet to try). I think this is excellent value for your money, and a very enjoyable bath time experience.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2008 4:09:00 PM More reviews by karikat

Addicted to this bar. this is the only bubble bath from LUSH that I keep buying. Beautiful stuff! 5 stars for value (can use for 4-5 baths) and the sheer gorgeousness of it all! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2008 8:01:00 PM More reviews by Twizler

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is by far my fav LUSH body product. Crumble just a bit into the tub and you get gobs of lush, berry scented bubbles. One bar lasted my through about 6 or 7 baths.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2007 11:46:00 AM More reviews by aeresu

At first this product seems really expensive compared to the other LUSH bath treatments but when you realise how big a chunk you get and how many baths (3-5) you can get out of it, the price seems much better. The smell is absolutely heavenly and plopping it under a hot running tap creates a plethora of bubbles and turns the water an interesting magenta. It only seemed to soften my skin slightly and there wasn't any particular scent afterwards. I had much higher hopes for this one but I'd still reccommend trying it out.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2007 11:26:00 PM More reviews by fancysimone

I love this bubble bar. I get amazing 'movie-star bubbles' using between 1/6-1/8 of the bar - a big, tall build up of bubbles. The water turns faintly pink, and the fruity scent is lovely. I've purchased this bubble bar many many times - it's the one Lush product I always buy when I'm in a store.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2007 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Yatri

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite bubble bar! It smells wonderful makes crazy huge bubbles and is the most cost effective out of all of the bubble bars I've used. I got 6 baths out of it and I could have easily gotten 8+ The scent lingers nicely and it is also my husbands favorite bubble bar (which always helps!) I will definitely buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2007 1:08:00 PM More reviews by cjones1fan

Received a slice of The Comforter in a swap... Was my first LUSH experience! The bubbles were truly shape-able and lasted for quite awhile, and the scent was absolutely amazing. I can't put my finger on what it was that made me love the scent so much, but I think it was fruity and yet clean at the same time. The name "The Comforter" is perfect in my opinion. I felt calm and had a smile on my face at the same time. I combined this bath with the Honey I Washed the Kids soap sample and they went together very nicely! Will purchase again simply because of the way it made me feel:)