September 18, 2014 | 1573 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - The Comforter Bubble Bar

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2009 8:39:00 PM More reviews by ianastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this has to be the biggest BBS ever!!! You can definitely get several baths out of this one. It smells very similar to Blackberry Bomb and You Snap the Whip. If you love those, you'll love this one. Plus this is a BBS scent that we need and didn't have. This and Greenday are two of my new favorite BBS.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2009 4:26:00 PM More reviews by anniee19

This is among my very favorite Lush products! I love the scent, and it fills my bathtub with mountains of bubbles. The water turns a very pretty shade of pink, and is the ultimate in bath time relaxation! When I get this, I always cut it up into at least 6 pieces, and when it's time for a bath, I just crumble one under the faucet, which makes the cost much more reasonable. I only wish I had a Lush store closer to me! My mom isn't a bath type person, but even she adores this bubble bar.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2009 10:59:00 PM More reviews by Niverren

The Comforter is hands-down my favorite Lush product and MVP bath item. No offense to other posters, but I scoff at the idea of getting "4 or 5" uses out of this (relative) giant of a bubble bar. I have no trouble getting 8 full uses out of it, and I have a big garden tub. My trick is to divide it up AS SOON AS I bring it home, then I know exactly how much I can use for each soak without crumbling my way through the entire bar before discovering that I've only gotten a few uses. It's a big rectangular bar, so use a large butcher knife to cut it in half, then in quarters, then in eighths. After, just pop the pieces back into the little bag and you'll know exactly how much to crumble into the bath to get that gorgeous pink water, tons of bubbles, and super-yummy scent... all for just a little over $1 per shot! My only wish is that they'd put some pretty pink or purple glitter into it like they do with the Flosty Gritter and Sunny Side bars!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2008 9:41:00 PM More reviews by MissAmbie

I adore this bubble bar, it is a definite must in my collection and I find I always have to have one on hand. It lasts a fair amount of time and is one of the bigger of the bubble bars.

I find that this one, like most of the bubble bars that are made in the swirl design, i.e. blue skies, karma tend to make the most bubbles.

The second thing next to the amount of bubbles I look for is scent. This one is by far one of my ultimate favourites. I tend to gravitate more towards floral/fruity/sweet smells, so I usually give the patchouli scents a pass. This bar is no exception it is very fruity smelling--like berries and something kinda floral as well, either way its gorgeous!

But for any girly girls that have never tried lush out...I recommend this one as your starting off place:)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2008 11:06:00 AM More reviews by nunzi182

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was the first bubble bar that I ever used from LUSH and I love it. I've gone back and repurchased/swapped for it time and again. This smells lovely and I have gotten up to 6 baths from one bar! It's a great value!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2008 5:32:00 AM More reviews by slwye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Easily my favourite bubble bar; such a yummy fruity smell and the bubbles last for ages. As other reviewers have said, you can get 4 or 5 baths out of one of these bars.
p.s. if you like this, you might like to try Blackberry ballistic, my favourite ballistic :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2008 3:41:00 AM More reviews by Ravey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

my favorite lush product ever! produces beautiful pink water, lots of bubbles and the most amazing scent ever-- like a delicious berry soda. the bar is HUGE, too, and i easily get 4 maybe 5 baths out of it. simply addictive. i buy one every time i'm at the store.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2008 5:37:00 AM More reviews by neverfadetogray

I absolutely love this bubble bar! The smell is amazing - it's a mix of berries and cream and candy. So sweet and lovely. I got a tub full of bubbles out of 1/4 of the bar. Just crumble it in under running water.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2008 5:49:00 AM More reviews by tuffins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was my first experience with a LUSH bubble bar and I really couldn't be anymore delighted! It smells of cream soda pop and berries! It's wonderful. Serious bubble power too, I used about 1/6 of the bar. Pretty, girly pink bath water. I actually purchased 2 of these today because I loved the smell so much right off the bat. This is huge in comparison to the other bubble bars I bought today (but have yet to try). I think this is excellent value for your money, and a very enjoyable bath time experience.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2008 4:09:00 PM More reviews by karikat

Addicted to this bar. this is the only bubble bath from LUSH that I keep buying. Beautiful stuff! 5 stars for value (can use for 4-5 baths) and the sheer gorgeousness of it all! :)