September 1, 2014 | 1148 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - The Comforter Bubble Bar

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2008 9:41:00 PM More reviews by MissAmbie

I adore this bubble bar, it is a definite must in my collection and I find I always have to have one on hand. It lasts a fair amount of time and is one of the bigger of the bubble bars.

I find that this one, like most of the bubble bars that are made in the swirl design, i.e. blue skies, karma tend to make the most bubbles.

The second thing next to the amount of bubbles I look for is scent. This one is by far one of my ultimate favourites. I tend to gravitate more towards floral/fruity/sweet smells, so I usually give the patchouli scents a pass. This bar is no exception it is very fruity smelling--like berries and something kinda floral as well, either way its gorgeous!

But for any girly girls that have never tried lush out...I recommend this one as your starting off place:)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2008 11:06:00 AM More reviews by nunzi182

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was the first bubble bar that I ever used from LUSH and I love it. I've gone back and repurchased/swapped for it time and again. This smells lovely and I have gotten up to 6 baths from one bar! It's a great value!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2008 5:32:00 AM More reviews by slwye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Easily my favourite bubble bar; such a yummy fruity smell and the bubbles last for ages. As other reviewers have said, you can get 4 or 5 baths out of one of these bars.
p.s. if you like this, you might like to try Blackberry ballistic, my favourite ballistic :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2008 3:41:00 AM More reviews by Ravey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

my favorite lush product ever! produces beautiful pink water, lots of bubbles and the most amazing scent ever-- like a delicious berry soda. the bar is HUGE, too, and i easily get 4 maybe 5 baths out of it. simply addictive. i buy one every time i'm at the store.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2008 5:37:00 AM More reviews by neverfadetogray

I absolutely love this bubble bar! The smell is amazing - it's a mix of berries and cream and candy. So sweet and lovely. I got a tub full of bubbles out of 1/4 of the bar. Just crumble it in under running water.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2008 5:49:00 AM More reviews by tuffins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was my first experience with a LUSH bubble bar and I really couldn't be anymore delighted! It smells of cream soda pop and berries! It's wonderful. Serious bubble power too, I used about 1/6 of the bar. Pretty, girly pink bath water. I actually purchased 2 of these today because I loved the smell so much right off the bat. This is huge in comparison to the other bubble bars I bought today (but have yet to try). I think this is excellent value for your money, and a very enjoyable bath time experience.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2008 4:09:00 PM More reviews by karikat

Addicted to this bar. this is the only bubble bath from LUSH that I keep buying. Beautiful stuff! 5 stars for value (can use for 4-5 baths) and the sheer gorgeousness of it all! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2008 8:01:00 PM More reviews by Twizler

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is by far my fav LUSH body product. Crumble just a bit into the tub and you get gobs of lush, berry scented bubbles. One bar lasted my through about 6 or 7 baths.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2007 11:46:00 AM More reviews by aeresu

At first this product seems really expensive compared to the other LUSH bath treatments but when you realise how big a chunk you get and how many baths (3-5) you can get out of it, the price seems much better. The smell is absolutely heavenly and plopping it under a hot running tap creates a plethora of bubbles and turns the water an interesting magenta. It only seemed to soften my skin slightly and there wasn't any particular scent afterwards. I had much higher hopes for this one but I'd still reccommend trying it out.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2007 11:26:00 PM More reviews by fancysimone

I love this bubble bar. I get amazing 'movie-star bubbles' using between 1/6-1/8 of the bar - a big, tall build up of bubbles. The water turns faintly pink, and the fruity scent is lovely. I've purchased this bubble bar many many times - it's the one Lush product I always buy when I'm in a store.