December 19, 2014 | 1056 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - The Comforter Bubble Bar

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2009 11:56:00 PM More reviews by kimicooks

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think this is the best value you can get in bubble bars as I got 5 uses out of it. Love the smell and it's makes so much bubbles!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2009 2:14:00 PM More reviews by Nkruythoff

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Just bought my second one of these. I am so in love. Every bubble bath I have ever tried has left me disapointed. This stuff makes a mountain of bubbles that actually stay! They don't disapear in seconds. The bubbles were there until my bath water turned cold. Smells great, and turns the water a pretty pink color. Not to mention I can safely take a bath with this without getting a UTI!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2009 10:22:00 AM More reviews by venused

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

Great product! I love the fruity scent, and it turns bath water a gorgeous light pink colour while providing plenty of bubbles with little product. I really like that I can get 5 or 6 uses out of one bar, unlike LUSH's bath bombs which are nearly impossible to split into chunks, so I don't feel quite as guilty spending the money on it, for a treat. Since I'm more of a shower person and only take baths occasionally it lasts me forever. Stored in a ziplock baggie, I've never had any issues with my bars going 'bad,' even after months of storage.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2009 5:11:00 PM More reviews by joslifi

I love the comforter, it turns the bath water bright pink and you can get a few uses out of the massive slice, I like to be indulgent and use half the slice at a time, which produces a mountain of silky soft bubbles. The smell is great, really fruity and blackcurranty. I can't say that I've noticed that my skin is any softer after use though but a nice long soak with this certainly cheers me up after a stressful day.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2009 6:00:00 PM More reviews by MrsEdwardCullen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I used this bubble bar list night, and i was pleasantly surprised. The minute or should I say the second I ran the bubble bar under the water, the tub overfilled (exaggeration) with bubbles. They were soo luxurious and fun to play with, I have to say I definately enjoyed it and it was a good pick me up since I was quite tired last night. After reading all the reviews on MUA on this product, I decided to give it a try. This costed me $8.45 at my local LUSH, of course prices are going to vary depending on where you buy it, and I cut it into 6 slices so that I could get more usages out of one bar. I would definately repurchase because I feel if you are like me who only takes a bubble bath once a week, especially on Sundays as a treat, it is a wise investement. Also, you are spending like 30 mins in the tub anyways, why not enjoy it and make the best out of it? And in order to do that, LUSH is the answer. The minute I stepped into their store I was in love!!! The smells enveloped me, and I will definately be returning. All in all, I feel since the comforter is such a big bubble bar compared to the other ones, if you cut it up into 6 you are spending about $1.40 per bath, and that is not much actually. In addition, it turned my water into a pretty pale pink shade and I sat in the tub for about 30 minutes and the bubbles were still fluffy and beautiful. Definately a great pick me up, but then again it is called the comforter for a reason. < 3 LOVED IT!!! MWAH! Lastly, I wanted to mention that i made my skin feel soo soft, and I did not need a moisterizer after using this bubble bar!!! So not oly is it a bubble bar, it's a moisterizer too! SCORE!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2009 8:39:00 PM More reviews by ianastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this has to be the biggest BBS ever!!! You can definitely get several baths out of this one. It smells very similar to Blackberry Bomb and You Snap the Whip. If you love those, you'll love this one. Plus this is a BBS scent that we need and didn't have. This and Greenday are two of my new favorite BBS.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2009 4:26:00 PM More reviews by anniee19

This is among my very favorite Lush products! I love the scent, and it fills my bathtub with mountains of bubbles. The water turns a very pretty shade of pink, and is the ultimate in bath time relaxation! When I get this, I always cut it up into at least 6 pieces, and when it's time for a bath, I just crumble one under the faucet, which makes the cost much more reasonable. I only wish I had a Lush store closer to me! My mom isn't a bath type person, but even she adores this bubble bar.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2009 10:59:00 PM More reviews by Niverren

The Comforter is hands-down my favorite Lush product and MVP bath item. No offense to other posters, but I scoff at the idea of getting "4 or 5" uses out of this (relative) giant of a bubble bar. I have no trouble getting 8 full uses out of it, and I have a big garden tub. My trick is to divide it up AS SOON AS I bring it home, then I know exactly how much I can use for each soak without crumbling my way through the entire bar before discovering that I've only gotten a few uses. It's a big rectangular bar, so use a large butcher knife to cut it in half, then in quarters, then in eighths. After, just pop the pieces back into the little bag and you'll know exactly how much to crumble into the bath to get that gorgeous pink water, tons of bubbles, and super-yummy scent... all for just a little over $1 per shot! My only wish is that they'd put some pretty pink or purple glitter into it like they do with the Flosty Gritter and Sunny Side bars!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2008 9:41:00 PM More reviews by MissAmbie

I adore this bubble bar, it is a definite must in my collection and I find I always have to have one on hand. It lasts a fair amount of time and is one of the bigger of the bubble bars.

I find that this one, like most of the bubble bars that are made in the swirl design, i.e. blue skies, karma tend to make the most bubbles.

The second thing next to the amount of bubbles I look for is scent. This one is by far one of my ultimate favourites. I tend to gravitate more towards floral/fruity/sweet smells, so I usually give the patchouli scents a pass. This bar is no exception it is very fruity smelling--like berries and something kinda floral as well, either way its gorgeous!

But for any girly girls that have never tried lush out...I recommend this one as your starting off place:)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2008 11:06:00 AM More reviews by nunzi182

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was the first bubble bar that I ever used from LUSH and I love it. I've gone back and repurchased/swapped for it time and again. This smells lovely and I have gotten up to 6 baths from one bar! It's a great value!