November 22, 2014 | 1840 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Sonia Kashuk - Remove

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2009 9:44:00 AM More reviews by obtuse

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

Wow! This eye remover is great and comparable to Lancome's Bifacils that I always use. I saw this the other day and decided to try it and was absolutely surprised at how well it worked and the fact that it is cheaper than dept. store brands. I had waterproof mascara on and the Bifacils had difficulty getting this particular brand off whereas the Remove did not! Highly Recommend!

Did not irritate my eyes or anything.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2009 7:40:00 PM More reviews by Crista

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Complete garbage. Returned this to Target. I wear quite a few products on my eyes daily, so I need an eye makeup remover that delivers on it's claims. This did not.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/5/2009 7:38:00 PM More reviews by daniellan83

don't like this remover. it feels so greasy on my eyes. I had to wash my face again and again to get the oily feeling off. neutrogena eye makeup remover works just about the same, but is much gentler and less greasy

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2009 6:02:00 PM More reviews by lizOC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After writing Pond's and getting confirmation that their Bare and Repair eye make-up remover was discontinued (depressing!), I was desparate to find a replacement. I went through trials of other eye make-up removers from drug store brands like Loreal and Almay to the more expensive department store products, including Shiseido and Lancome's Bi-Facils with little luck. Lancome's was somewhat effective, but was still greasy and took a little longer to remove my waterproof Shiseido mascara than Pond's. And it cost an arm and a leg compared to my old stand-by. Then I tried Sonia Kashuk's Remove and I was in love again. It is gentle, not greasy, and takes off that waterproof mascara with little effort. Just soak a cotton pad, place over the eyelashes for a few seconds, then wipe away. And the lower cost is a bonus! I bought a case of this from Target.com because I was so worried that, like the Bare and Repair, it would disappear from shelves eventually. However, it looks like Target still carries this product and hopefully it won't be going anywhere anytime soon!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2009 5:29:00 PM More reviews by decaycouture

Great product. I've already used it a few times and it takes off the make up in half the time ones that don't contain oil do. Also it doesn't leave your skin feeling oily after. I haven't had any problems with it making my skin flake/dry , but I always wash my face after so this could be why. Great for contact wearers and for people with sensitive skin, who want it off quick.It even works better then my highly priced Benefit "Gee that was quick" one that I normally use.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2009 11:02:00 AM More reviews by apieceofpeace

One word... PERFECT!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2009 10:58:00 AM More reviews by tvartdiva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The latest HG in the evolution of waterproof eye makeup removers! Gentle as rain, none of the blinding oily after affects of your more expensive waterproof removers and with the ability to melt chrome off a bumper with a cherub kiss of an application. Lancome's Bi-facil got me through those college years of "The Cure" inspired eyeliner, then Pond's "Bare and Repair" made it look like weenie water! Thanks Ponds for giving the X Factor to yet another great product-Jeeze! So with Bare and Repair gone for good, this is the only option for those of us who don't own a never ending, $free supply$ of Bi-facil. Besides, ounces to the dollar this kicks Lancome's French derrière all the way to Paris and back! It's $10 for 4 ounces at Target. So load up on waterproof Dior Show, MAC Fluidline and all your theatrical makeup ladies, this one really works the pole when it comes to cheap strippers!
Oh, and as you would with any eye makeup remover, rinse and follow with norman cleansing routine after. There aren't any I would leave on my skin.

** As a Union TV/Flim makeup artist, I never endorse any product that I do not truly believe in.

21 out of 26 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2009 11:42:00 PM More reviews by cla2vel

this product is the best value for it's performance. it's not greasy, it's gentle and so inexpensive. i use the shiseido mascara base that makes it hard to remove my mascara at the end of the day, but this does the job so well and i dont have to wipe my eyes because this remover is so effective. this will be my eye make up remover forever.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2009 11:59:00 PM More reviews by ilasik

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It does a very good job - took off a lippie for being just a tad too oily

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2009 11:22:00 PM More reviews by geraldinem54

I bought this today and after seeing great reviews here on MUA, I couldn't wait to try this! When i got home, i had the chance to try and see if this worked as well as others said it would. And theyre completely right! This removed my e.m.u. with such ease which definitely surprised me because im used to be disappointed with make up removers. This also removed my waterproof eyeliner very well and with such ease which is a good surprise because I've tried other make up removers, and it would just burn my eyes and streak my eye make up everywhere. This is such a great product and it's definitely worth the $10!