April 17, 2014 | 1981 users online

Cleansers - Cetaphil - Gentle Skin Cleanser

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2013 10:35:00 PM More reviews by koinie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Grey

This stuff is super gentle, but I feel like if you have oily skin or touch your face a lot, this won't do too much on its own to clean your face.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by Chloetrockman

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was using neutrogena oil-free acne wash, and couldn't figure out why it was not working, and breaking me out more. Well, your face needs a little bit of its' natural oils, otherwise it will cling to whatever it can find, causing clogged pores and breakouts. My mom recommended that I use Cetaphil, because its gentle, and not harsh at all. Ever since I've been using it, my face is clear as can be, and smooth. Must buy!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2013 12:45:00 PM More reviews by SkinMasquerade

I really like this cleanser, its gentle, moisturizing, fragrance free, non-comedogenic, non- irritating, and not expensive at all.
the one thing I don't like abut it is the feeling I get when I am washing my face, it doesn't feel like I am washing my face ( I like cleansers that go from creamy to foaming, when I am washing my face), Other then that I would say its a great cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 12:33:00 AM More reviews by ShiaMadison

I had really bad acne on my oily t zone and I have used this for almost a year and my skin has never been so clear! I also use their moisturizer and epiduo

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 2:58:00 PM More reviews by adeleme

This is the only facial cleanser that I'll ever use! I love Cetaphil cleansers and moisturizers. They're so gentle, leaves my face feeling smooth and clean, no breakouts, nothing. Whenever I can get them on sale, I stock up!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 5:58:00 AM More reviews by jesssparkles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this stuff. Super gentle and works excellently in conjunction with the clarisonic. I find that using this with harsh serums and treatments that really kick my skins ass works the best. As something I use every night, it does and excellent job of cleaning and being very versatile.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2013 2:15:00 PM More reviews by Lizzy119

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This cleanser was a little too gentle for my acne prone skin, and I found I had to use a lot of this product every time I washed my face. Even though I didn't get the results I wanted it did keep my skin from getting worse, so It should be really good for people with dry or sensitive skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by papercrane97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I used this to do the Regimen. It's an okay gentle cleanser, and I wasn't really expecting it alone to help my acne much, but it did not over irritate my skin. My only complaint is that it didn't really lather well so I went through it very fast.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2013 8:54:00 PM More reviews by makeupblondette007

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This cleanser is something that is simple to use on your skin. It is not gonna make miracle changes. It is merely a cleanser that does not irritate or dry it out. I can use this to avoid irritating my skin helping to keep breakouts away. It is gentle and if you are looking for something that will not irritate your skin this cleanser is great. I have oily skin and it works great for me. Overdrying your skin with other cleansers is not a good thing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 5:23:00 AM More reviews by BeautyGuru14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I tried this cleanser because my sister recommended this to me...Lets just say I will never go to any other facial cleanser again. This stuff works amazing and leaves my skin feeling clean and yet its so gentle. I liked it a lot because its fragrance free non-comedogenic and dermatologist recommended and pretty sure it's dermatologist tested also. I recommend this product. My favorite facial cleanser.