October 23, 2014 | 2007 users online

Lip Gloss - C.O. Bigelow - Ultra Mentha Lip Shine

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2006 5:57:00 PM More reviews by elvedon

It's ultra minty and ultra shiny! What's not to love?

EDIT: I found something not to love--the way the applicator gunks up and gets gross so fast. Ick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2006 4:10:00 PM More reviews by just_like_gold

This stuff is amazing. Slanted tip applicator, squeeze tube. Lightly sugary mint -- EXACTLY the taste of Orbit Sweet Mint gum. Thick and glossy, not sticky. Gets rid of my flakies, doesn't leave white gunk behind. Buy it when it's specially priced at $5. I am obsessed.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2006 6:12:00 PM More reviews by sjm15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this. The tingly peppermint is wonderful. I wear it every chance I get! It tastes great too, almost like they add sugar to it! It is so perfectly glossy and although a bit on the sticky side, I love it all the same. Perfect for every day, and would be just as beautiful for night. I'm a sucker for super-shiny clear glosses.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2006 8:05:00 PM More reviews by dianastock

This stuff is awesome. Life changing. Go buy it now.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2006 9:58:00 PM More reviews by completelyme

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay, so I found this today...
I think I'm in love

It feels nice on, lasts (it's still on, and I applied almost 5 hours ago), and the mint tastes so good. I really like that it doubles as a breath freshener... very nice for if you run out of gum.

I don't know, maybe it's the horny teenager in me, but this is a wonderful idea - if you don't have gum, and you're about to kiss someone, licking your lips with this on would not only look seductive... but would also give you fresh kissing breath! Double duty! :-D

Great product though.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2006 5:42:00 PM More reviews by anjel_kisses

i LOVE this lip gloss. i used my friend's and completely fell in love. it's not sticky at all and goes on very smoothly. it also has a minty taste which not only stays on your lips but freshens your BREATH as well! amazing. it's also on sale for $5 which is a great price for what it's worth. my lips are naturally pigmented so im thinking of purchasing the nude shade instead of clear. i hope the sale doesn't end soon!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2006 12:35:00 AM More reviews by lustre_de_levre

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lip gloss

i dont really use it as a gloss but more of a treatment
it smells good, looks shiny and it tingles on your lips.

and unlike the burts bees balm, it tastes good. the burts bees one tastes like was.ew.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2006 6:11:00 PM More reviews by dujie

OMG ok, so i havent actually gotten the real tube yet, because i went to the store today and they were SOLD OUT. i had gotten a sample over the weekend and i fell in love with it!! wow. this product is absolutely, insanely, wonderful. i love it!!!!!!!!!! its all tingly and makes my lips a bit plumper (tho the lady at the counter said that the plumpness only lasts while the tingling lasts, because the tingling brings the red blood cells to the surface of your lips, which heals them, and makes them seem a bit plumper) I LOVE IT! will continue to buy...probably forever..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2006 9:21:00 AM More reviews by queenisabelle29

this product has two kinds of mint oil in it and higher concentrations of both so it will be slightly more tingly when it is applied to the lips. glamour said this product could be used as a plumper but i do not see any evidence of that (though i understand the reasoning behind it). overall a very nice shine with a great minty taste. i will be repurchase this over and over again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2006 9:59:00 PM More reviews by bubblegumbrulee

This is one of the best lip balms I've tried. Yes, it's glossy, but I use it as a balm, too. It's very conditioning, moisturizing, and long-lasting. I love the super-minty smell and tingle. I'll definitely repurchase!