February 1, 2015 | 1638 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Veluxe Pearl - All That Glitters

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2011 4:08:00 PM More reviews by sindiosity

This is my go to everyday eyeshadow. I don't wear eyeshadow everyday but I when I do this is what I wear. I'm always in a rush so what I do in the morning is put Mac's Bare Study paintpot all over my lid with All That Glitters e/s on top. It's the perfect everyday neutral look =]

rated 2 of 5 on 2/13/2011 1:59:00 PM More reviews by pinktearose726

Well I do agree with other reviews on here that this color is too orange for me. I am NW20 and have tried this on in the summer, where it is too light and now in the winter and it shows up too peachy on my pale olive skin. I have yellow undertones and I do think it's a gorgeous color and I could make it work if I spent a lot of time combining with other colors, but I don't want to have to buy additional colors. I've seen it on other people and it's beautiful. I love the color, just not on me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2011 9:22:00 PM More reviews by nmhidi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really love this eye shadow, it is a great neutral. This was the second eyeshadow I ever hit pan on! I use this for so many looks.. from a very neutral, low key look to glam evening eye looks. My only complaint would be that there is a bit of fall out, but nothing that would ruin the rest of your face makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2011 3:24:00 PM More reviews by bahaitsme

This is a very pretty color. I like it, but it is not one of my favorites.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2011 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Annabellp

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a gorgeous pink-y color! I love the finish(deluxe pearl). I'm starting to wear it every day and it's not powdery AT ALL compared to other eyeshadows. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2011 6:15:00 AM More reviews by Maclover93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this color! It is such a girlie-girl color, a neutral gold with shimmer. It is just the perfect everyday gold/beige shade. I have gotten several compliments on it! Brings out blue and green eyes beautifully!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2011 5:34:00 AM More reviews by Ashleyx56

Thought I would love this shade, it was so pretty in the pan and has such good reviews. I think it's just too simple and plain for me. I've tried it with a few different combos and one I do like is rubenesque paint pot on the lid with all that glitters over it. It's easy and pretty for a busy morning. I like darker colors like Sable and Satin Taupe more so don't like my review keep you from buying, it seems to work for everyone else.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2011 1:41:00 AM More reviews by meganterese

This color is great. It is a lovely sparkly beige that I think would look good on anyboyd because it's not too white. I think it would be the perfect quick and easy everyday summer color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2011 11:25:00 PM More reviews by cadabeijos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a nice daytime eyeshadow--one of the better neutrals MAC makes. MAC "staples", like Shroom, don't show up on me at all--I'm NC40 and beige-y colors don't tend to show on me, but All That Glitters is a good alternative to all the neutrals that are like nothing on me. Great addition to your neutrals collection, if that's your thing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2011 11:20:00 PM More reviews by princesstabitha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

THIS IS THE PERFECT COLOR FOR DARK SKIN =)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No