LUSH Lemony Flutter

4.2

Quantitative Ingredients * Fresh Lemon Infusion (Citrus limonum), * Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii), * Beeswax (Cera alba), * Lanolin, * Soya Oil (Glycine Soja), * Cold Pressed Avocado Oil (Persea gratissima), * Cold Pressed Flaxseed Oil (Linum usitatissimum), * Mango Butter (Mangifera indica), * Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, * Castor Oil (Ricinus communis), * Perfume, * Cold Pressed Wheatgerm Oil (Triticum vulgare), * Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum), * Lavender Oil (Lavandula hybrida), * Tagettes Oil (Tagetes glandulifera), * Chamomile Oil (Anthemis nobilis), * Sodium Borate, * Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides), * *Citral, * Geraniol, * *Citronellol, * *Limonene, * *Linalool, * Methylparaben, * Propylparaben.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love lemon scents but this was awful. I could bot get over the smell of it and only used it a couple of times. What a waste of money.

on 5/24/2010 10:35:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I'm a big fan of lemony smells and this hit the mark for me. It smells like lemon Pez candy - yum! This stuff packs a powerful punch as you only need a tiny bit to seriously moisturize your skin. I use this on my cuticles, elbows, ankles, and heels... but best of all on my lips - feels SO divine! I like to put it on before bed and I wake up feeling soft and lovely. I will definitely repurchase again, although it will be a while - a little goes a long way and this should last me months.

on 5/23/2010 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

It smells sooo yummy. Very rich and buttery formula, it moisturizes even the most dry parts (elbow, knee, heels, cuticle) of my body great.

The packaging is okay when at home, but I am always on the go, and then a pots are not the most convenient, but then again the formula might be to greay to apply on the train etc.

Would I buy again? Yes.

on 5/15/2010 9:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I used this as a hand cream, the small size is good for your purse and a little lasts a long way since it's really thick. The smell is pretty strong but very good (sweet lemony), people always comment when I've put it on. It lasts a really long time too so the price is worth it.

I love this! I've always had problems with my dry cuticles and hang nails but after using this twice a day my cuticles and hands look amazing. To those hesitating to buy because of the price, GO FOR IT! You will not regret it :)

on 5/4/2010 4:39:00 PM

I LOVE this stuff! It smells heavenly and it keeps my cuticles nice and soft. I even use it on my lips sometimes, when I can't find my lipbalm, and it works wonders there as well. At first I didn't know how I was gonna finish the pot before it went off, because it will last you FOREVER, but I've just started using it on other places than just my cuticles, so hopefully I'll be able to use all of it. Will definately repurchase, but maybe next time I'll split it with a friend ;)

I really love this one. The scent isn't overwhelming which I really like. It moistures really good and I put it on daily over night to get the best results. After using it a while my cuticles are minimal and only have to push them back once a week or less.

on 4/26/2010 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I love this product! It's my go to whenever I need some serious moisturization. I use it on my knees, elbows and feet. My husband swears by putting this on his tattoos when they're healing. It smells like a sweet lemon, very fresh. It hydrates SO well, but doesn't absorb to a dryness, which I like.

A great foot treatment is "Oceany Flutter". Scrub your footsies with Ocean Salt and put some Lemony Flutter on afterwards, you will have heavenly feet.

on 4/26/2010 12:45:00 AM

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I really like this product. I use it on my cuticles, elbows, knees, ankles & feet and it really helps with dry, scaly skin. U do have to really work it in for it to work though & it can be a bit greasy afterward, but as long as it gets the job done I can live with that. It has a strong lemon scent which I like, but some may not. At first I thought this is kind of expensive for the amount you get, but it is so thick it really lasts quite a while.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is an okay product. It doesn't absorb very easily and I don't like the scent, but it does moisturise well when I really work it in.

Video Reviews & Tutorials