Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat No 2

3.9

This stuff rocks. I love the automatic brush. Great for under eye - great on lids and brow bone as a base or shadow.

Very nice highlighter, blends easily quickly and does what it's supposed to do. No bits of residue that don't blend in well like I've had with other (equally pricey) highlighters. Light weight and natural looking. Provide that 'touch of light' where you want it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

First of all. I thought this was a CONCEALER, but it's a highlighter. Keep that in mind. It definitely works on baggy eyes and circles, but if you're looking for something to cover then try the anti-cernes from YSL.

I loooooove YSL Touche Eclat! Its one of my fave things to use ever!! I dont wear foundation or powder but I do take this convient lil pen and sweep it everywhere on my face!!! Its amazing!! I love it!~ It makes your whole face light up and glow! Will never leave home without it!

Definetely NOT a concealer. Touche Eclat does its job, so if you need a highlighter I recommend this. It turns out my face just doesn't need any highlighting. This really does lighten my eye area up...however it gets cakey and crease when applied anywhere else on my face. I really am not a fan of this highlighter...since it highlights my undereye are a little too much...I feel like I dont really need it. In pictures it looks like my undereye area is glowing and it really stands out...If you are looking for a highlighter then go ahead and use it, it does it's job...but I just don't I personally need a highlighter for my face so it didnt work for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Apart from the price this is great. It leaves the face looking radiant. Unfortunately it was far too oily for me and left me with major break out problems that took ages to go away. Shame 'cos it does miracles the morning after a heavy night!

YSL-TE pros: conceals dark circles like magic, sort of adds feminity to the appearance of my eyes; can't go wrong when applied with the brush; gorgeous packaging.
YSL-TE cons: 2.5mL for AU$74, ridiculous price for such little quantity; the brush needs to be cleaned regularly to prevent MOLD growth.

Wow....I bought one yesterday and had to go out and get ANOTHER one today so that I could have one for home and one for my purse!! I chose #2 since my skin is kind of pink and a bit ruddy, and the #2 doesn't add any more pink...the slight tinge of yellow really tones down my skin and makes it look radiant! I can't believe this product...I'm so happy with it. I'll not only buy it again, but I'll be buying it in "twos" so I am never without it! It makes my skin look alive and awake....such a nice surprise. It is 36. dollars, but I'd even pay more....it is THAT wonderful!

Love, love, love it! Can't live w/o this now. I use it for dark undereye circles and it really brightens up my eyes.

Best thing I have ever spent money on. Dark circles are gone and no raccoon leftover eyes

Top Rated Yves Saint Laurent Products