December 18, 2014 | 1826 users online

Concealers - Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Eclat No 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2005 10:16:00 PM More reviews by jacks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this! i use this around my entire eye area. it's the best thing to cover up circles and brighten up the eye area. it makes me look like i had a good night of sleep. i also use to highlight other areas on the face. the texture is great and it blends right in to the skin. i like this better than concealer around the eye area b/c it doesn't crease, doesn't dry out the eye area, and doesn't change color later in the day. this is one of my must have products.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2004 12:15:00 AM More reviews by hm890

I really loved this, but it irritated my skin and it has mineral oil in it so I broke out under my eyes. I didn't even know it was possible to break out there. If mineral oil doesn't bother your skin I recommend this, it is a great product, unfortunately I can't use it :(

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2004 5:52:00 PM More reviews by chenlily

like it a lot but would not buy it again. because i find Lorac and Benefit highlither are almost as good.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2004 1:33:00 PM More reviews by alison_lil

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I think whoever created this product must be an artist. The pen casts highlight on whereever it touched. I uesd it under my browbones, under my eyes, and along my nose and mouth. My eyes appear brighter and larger, my lips look fuller. I bring it with me everywhere to give me a boost. Will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2004 10:33:00 AM More reviews by Julsbowm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I wish I didn't love this so much. It's a brilliant highlighter with a wonderful consistancy and texture, although I've found that I need to layer it over LM's Secret Camouflage on hardcore dark circle days. One warning though - it can show up looking a bit chalky in photographs. Some of my friends have been adding a drop of their usual foundation to it to prevent photo "Eclat Mask."

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2004 12:50:00 PM More reviews by bernrboy

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I finally caved and bought this and am I ever glad I did! It works! I especially like how I can cover any additional red spots AFTER I have used concealor and foundation. No other product allows me to do this without showing up. This product just blends right in. Wish it weren't so expensive though. It's really quite outrageous.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2004 10:36:00 AM More reviews by yosmali

Wonderful product. It covered all my dark circles. Make sure you use a moisturizing cream under your eye and apply the touche eclat for beautiful results.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2004 6:07:00 PM More reviews by alipie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This highlighter is so much fun! I love the little pen, I have been playing with it so much since I bought it, I fear I might have to get another one soon, and at 36.00 a pop, that's a little scary. I use it under my eyes, top of my cheekbones, under my brows...above my brows. And that's the beauty of this pen, because it is so subtle, it looks natural, not like other highlighters that use too much shimmer and glitter in my opinion. The most practical use of course is under my eyes, where I apply this over my concealer. This stuff is better than sleep to make my eyes radiant and refreshed. One more overpriced staple I can't live without *sigh*
update: this stuff is still great, but I also have experienced the mildewy smell after a while, really gross

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2004 7:15:00 PM More reviews by Monsoon_morning

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Touche Eclat is beautifully packaged and fun to use, but very pricey, the most expensive of them all. It really does give you a glow when you use it, and sometimes you don't need to wear foundation or concealer (although for very dark areas such as under eyes, maybe foundation is needed, as its not strong enough on its own there).
I agree that it starts to mould as well, I have to clean it often. I haven't tried any alternatives, maybe they've developed a cheaper version that's just as effective. But this is a very good product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2004 1:48:00 AM More reviews by mochabear

this is a great product. i was shown to use it around the eyes (to get rid of the bags) and under the brows for highlights. the ma also told me that it's great for highlighting the mouth so that your pout looks better. this shade totally suits my fair asian skin tone.

i'm not a big makeup person (we're talking only lipstick as an everyday application) but after i saw how this brightened my face i just had to buy it. great for those important dates or occasions where you have to look your best (or at least awake!)