Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat No 2

3.9

on 2/24/2005 10:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Apart from the price this is great. It leaves the face looking radiant. Unfortunately it was far too oily for me and left me with major break out problems that took ages to go away. Shame 'cos it does miracles the morning after a heavy night!

YSL-TE pros: conceals dark circles like magic, sort of adds feminity to the appearance of my eyes; can't go wrong when applied with the brush; gorgeous packaging.
YSL-TE cons: 2.5mL for AU$74, ridiculous price for such little quantity; the brush needs to be cleaned regularly to prevent MOLD growth.

on 2/16/2005 6:11:00 PM

Wow....I bought one yesterday and had to go out and get ANOTHER one today so that I could have one for home and one for my purse!! I chose #2 since my skin is kind of pink and a bit ruddy, and the #2 doesn't add any more pink...the slight tinge of yellow really tones down my skin and makes it look radiant! I can't believe this product...I'm so happy with it. I'll not only buy it again, but I'll be buying it in "twos" so I am never without it! It makes my skin look alive and awake....such a nice surprise. It is 36. dollars, but I'd even pay more....it is THAT wonderful!

on 2/1/2005 9:50:00 AM

Love, love, love it! Can't live w/o this now. I use it for dark undereye circles and it really brightens up my eyes.

on 2/1/2005 12:29:00 AM

Best thing I have ever spent money on. Dark circles are gone and no raccoon leftover eyes

on 1/31/2005 11:23:00 AM

Love this highlighter (as opposed to concealer). It does a great job when I apply it (and then blend w/ fingers) under my eyebrow (only the outer part, not near the nose), just in the inner corner of my eye, around my nose wings and the corner of my mouth. UPDATE 3/11/05: this has suddenly started to smell really weird, as if it had gone off or something. YUCK, I'M THROWING THIS AWAY!!!!

on 1/14/2005 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

i love this! i use this around my entire eye area. it's the best thing to cover up circles and brighten up the eye area. it makes me look like i had a good night of sleep. i also use to highlight other areas on the face. the texture is great and it blends right in to the skin. i like this better than concealer around the eye area b/c it doesn't crease, doesn't dry out the eye area, and doesn't change color later in the day. this is one of my must have products.

on 12/20/2004 12:15:00 AM

I really loved this, but it irritated my skin and it has mineral oil in it so I broke out under my eyes. I didn't even know it was possible to break out there. If mineral oil doesn't bother your skin I recommend this, it is a great product, unfortunately I can't use it :(

on 12/13/2004 5:52:00 PM

like it a lot but would not buy it again. because i find Lorac and Benefit highlither are almost as good.

on 11/24/2004 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I think whoever created this product must be an artist. The pen casts highlight on whereever it touched. I uesd it under my browbones, under my eyes, and along my nose and mouth. My eyes appear brighter and larger, my lips look fuller. I bring it with me everywhere to give me a boost. Will buy again.