December 21, 2014 | 989 users online

Polishes - China Glaze - Ruby Pumps

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2010 5:48:00 PM More reviews by Saraelyse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

very pigmented, doesn't chip much, nice and sparkly in a grown up way. this is a great polish.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2010 9:51:00 AM More reviews by scorpio3813

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Two thumbs up! I wore this all winter on my toes and loved it. It has some sparkle to it, but it's not "I'm 12 years old" kind of sparkle. I got it at Sally Beauty for cheap. Always use Seche Vite on top to make it last forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2010 5:08:00 PM More reviews by bustedheadband

So beautiful! I don't generally like reds or glitter polish, but this fabulous! And it really does look like Dorothy's pumps. I think it is perfect with two coats and lasted me for 4 days without chipping. I think everyone should own it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2010 5:41:00 AM More reviews by STAR81984

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this polish for a good price on transdesign.com!!!!!!!! it is sooooo pretty and sparkly;) i had trouble with polishes shipping on the ends of my nails so i never polished them!!!! so when my order came in i tested them on my finger nails and noticed after washing my hands and dishes it never shipped. so i think china glaze is my new go to nail polish for my finger nails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you should go out and buy this polish color it does look like dorthys ruby pumps!!!!lol

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2010 8:45:00 PM More reviews by sleepymeko

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Oh my goodness, I absolutely love this color. It's red and sparkly. I teamed it with Golden Enchantment and the sparkle was divine.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2010 10:09:00 PM More reviews by DatDivaChiQ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS COLOR! another great nail polish from china glaze. I wore this for x-mas and i got so many compliments. This color is great on all skin tones. The formula is great, its opaque in 2 coats and quite glittery w/o top coat. The best top coat to use with this N/P is seche vite....it literally looks like Dorothy's shoes on your nails!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2010 7:40:00 AM More reviews by TheLeatherB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Ok, so I think this is cute. But not as cute a I was expecting. I heard so many good things about this polish that I ordered this online. I live in Europe so there was no way for me to go buy this in person. When it arrived I was so excited. I was a little disappointed, it's just a cute red with glitter but not the amazing polish I was expecting. It's nice so I would buy again, just not amazing. Also I have alot of OPI and I was disappointed at the drying time and aplicator of China Glaze. OPI is just the best IMO.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2010 2:55:00 PM More reviews by Ruby2003

One of my favorite red's. Lovely glitter and lasts and lasts.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2010 12:22:00 AM More reviews by Ms_Stressa

This is my go-to nail polish for pedicures -- it makes your toes gorgeous (if toes can be gorgeous, that is) and I always get a million compliments on the deep ruby color. It looks like Dorothy's slippers, it wears like iron, it's inexpensive - what's not to love? If you like deep reds and lots of sparkle, definitely try this polish.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2010 6:55:00 PM More reviews by ashleypooh1014

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have repurchased this bottle for the third time and I love it more and more. It is such a pretty red with silver glitter, but the glitter gets dyed red by the polish color. Its easy to remove for being a glitter nail polish and is a favorite for my toes in the summer time. the name describes it perfectly