April 17, 2014 | 898 users online

Polishes - China Glaze - Ruby Pumps

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2010 7:40:00 AM More reviews by TheLeatherB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Ok, so I think this is cute. But not as cute a I was expecting. I heard so many good things about this polish that I ordered this online. I live in Europe so there was no way for me to go buy this in person. When it arrived I was so excited. I was a little disappointed, it's just a cute red with glitter but not the amazing polish I was expecting. It's nice so I would buy again, just not amazing. Also I have alot of OPI and I was disappointed at the drying time and aplicator of China Glaze. OPI is just the best IMO.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2010 2:55:00 PM More reviews by Ruby2003

One of my favorite red's. Lovely glitter and lasts and lasts.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2010 12:22:00 AM More reviews by Ms_Stressa

This is my go-to nail polish for pedicures -- it makes your toes gorgeous (if toes can be gorgeous, that is) and I always get a million compliments on the deep ruby color. It looks like Dorothy's slippers, it wears like iron, it's inexpensive - what's not to love? If you like deep reds and lots of sparkle, definitely try this polish.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2010 6:55:00 PM More reviews by ashleypooh1014

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have repurchased this bottle for the third time and I love it more and more. It is such a pretty red with silver glitter, but the glitter gets dyed red by the polish color. Its easy to remove for being a glitter nail polish and is a favorite for my toes in the summer time. the name describes it perfectly

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2010 1:31:00 AM More reviews by maashi

Very easy formula to work with, I was happy with two coats and top coat (Seche vite), didn't even bother with base, which is why it chipped a little after a day. (admittedly I was also folding about 500 newsletters a few hours after it went on) Great for special occasions and Xmas, I wouldn't wear it every day but a really neat fun colour. Came off fairly easily too (which is not always the case with glitter nail polish). Overall very happy with it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2010 8:46:00 PM More reviews by gracie114

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the perfect red toenail polish color! Ruby Pumps has the perfect amount of sparkle.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2010 6:02:00 AM More reviews by LouiseD17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love love love this! I bought it due to all the good reviews and kind fo expected to be dissapointed... I wasn't! It's a gorgeous polish, couldn't stop looking at it. It's also long-lasting.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2010 6:59:00 PM More reviews by mandeemandee

This is so gorgeous, I wear it over a deep red or a few coats by itself. & of course it is a favorite during the holidays (: Just wish it was a bit more pigmented!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2010 12:02:00 PM More reviews by book_worm_uk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is brilliant. I used two coats (with a base and top coat) and it lasted almost 3 weeks, during this time I had done some gardening and cleaning all without gloves and not one chip!
I love the colour, if you want to make it look a little darker then just add a first coat of red. Great for Christmas :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2010 3:35:00 PM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

Love this np. I think 2-3 coats does the job with getting it to look just like it does in the bottle, and it's not too runny of a formula that it pools all over, which I always like! I'm loving the sparkle, and yes it reminds me exactly of ruby slippers :) *Swoons*