MAC Frost Blush in Margin

4.5

Luuurve Margin. I use it in lieu of bronzer. It's shimmery, but not OTT. It looks great against my freckles - for most other blushes I have to first try to cover my freckles, or they look funny. :\

Looks a bit scary in the pot but goes on a nice cheery peachy/bronzy color, not dark but shows up enough for the right glow. Fairly good staying power and no chalkiness. It is a little frosty but I deal w/ it. Overall, a good one.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This color is VERY PRETTY! I LOVE the way it shimmers and it gives me an awesome glow. It last very long...and I also use this on my arms and legs so they could "glow" and "shimmer" too :) I ALWAYS get compliments...However, I think 16.50 is TOO much for a blush so I would not buy this again. Maybe if I see it on Ebay for a cheaper price, I'll bid on it but I cant see myself spending that much money on a blush ever again. continued >>

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Margin is almost identical to NARS's Torrid blush, which is a coral peach shimmer. This, as well as Torrid looks too orange on me. I prefer peach blushes to have some pink in it (looks more girly and feminine). I think that this is one of MAC's best sellers though. It still looks pretty on me, but I just prefer others to this.

This colour is too intense for my pale skin and it's very easy to overdo it with this blush - you really need a skilled hand to get that natural-looking glow. The first time I tried it I looked like a clown. Now I use less and it works better. I like the shimmer. I would recommend this shade to people with darker skin/tanned.

A beautiful blush! margin is a peachey/bronzey shimmery blush that gives a really beautiful sunkissed glow. the shimmer is just right, not too much and not too little. when applied, it definitely gives the impression of health, and a glow to your face. a really great pick-me-up for your face. i am pale, blonde, blue eyed with a very yellow skin tone. warm toned blushes tend to look very orange on me as the day goes on (i don't wear bronzer for that reason), but this one is an exception. the color says true, and lasts all day. this is a definite staple in my blush collection. a nice alternative to a bronzer.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Wow...gorgeous color! I'm all about shimmer now and this is a bronzier orgasm, kind of a brownish/tan peach. It can be very pigmented, so I would start to apply with a very light dust and build up. I've never had a MAC blush and it looked to beautiful while buying a lipglass, I had to get it. Great color for the summer.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Wow...gorgeous color! I'm all about shimmer now and this is a bronzier orgasm, kind of a brownish/tan peach. It can be very pigmented, so I would start to apply with a very light dust and build up. I've never had a MAC blush and it looked to beautiful while buying a lipglass, I had to get it. I wear it with Enchantress l/g and it's an awesome combo! Great color for the summer.

I do love this blush, there aren't many blushes I find I really like either. It's a pretty shimmery peachy/bronze. Makes you glow and much more subtle than bronzer.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Margin is rapidly becoming my HG of blush, even starting to surpass my beloved Chanel blush. Margin looks like a burnt peach-bronze in the pan, but on my face, it gives my cheeks the look of having been in the sun. Not sunburned, but not just tan; as if I had stayed out a little too long but look sunkissed and warm. It looks great when worn with NARS South Beack multiple too. Use with a light hand a blend well. I am an NC15-20, lt brown hair, hazel eyes.

Top Rated MAC Products