MAC Frost Blush in Margin

4.5

on 3/5/2004 10:08:00 PM

I love this blush, it gives my face an instant glow. It last a whole day at work so I wont need to re-apply it after lunch =P. I'm Asian NC40. Definately A+ Blush =D.

on 3/5/2004 10:04:00 PM

An instant glow for my face !! I love this a lot, it's more subtle than a bronzer. The color is just so right. I'm Asian NC40.

on 2/29/2004 11:04:00 PM

love this color. i used it with Angel. A little goes a long way (for me) because I am on the light side, or it will look orangey on me. just love it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My almost every day cheek color the only blush iv almost all used up.Great for my nc30 skin gives a lovely glow.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the exact same colour as Cargo's TOPEKA blush. So don't blow your money on both. A frosty, peachy shimmery blush that looks fantastic with a tan. Highly recommended for summer!

on 1/11/2004 2:45:00 PM

I really like this color. I am a NC15 in MAC and it looks great on my face, and it goes on so smooth. It used to be my HG, I've since switched just to shake things up...but i'd definately buy again.

on 1/10/2004 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This blush looks SOOOOOOO pretty in the pan, and I just bought this blush on an impulse, bad idea. I am a cool-toned, LLL, MMM, mac nc25, and margin is just wayyyy too dark for my skintone, and too orangy, I didnt give it a totally bad review, because I think it would look nice on a darker, tanner skintone, just not paler skinned girls like me.

I love this blush! I wear in on my more "natural" days (when Style is a bit too much)

on 11/14/2003 10:45:00 AM

I love the sheertone blushes but have found most other MAC blushes too pigmented and the texture not fine enough for my skin. I have to say that I love Margin. I was afraid that a frost blush might be too much for daytime use, but it is subtle, and the color looks very natural and can be worn every day.

on 11/8/2003 11:36:00 AM

Although I feel this might be a bit shimmery at times, I absolutely love the colour! Don't get me wrong, I love shimmer, but I'm just not used to it, so when I look at myself in the mirror, I think - who IS that hot chicky?! LOL! This is a peachy-bronze colour that is just perfect if you love bronzer in the summer but want a bit more colour in the winter and not as tan.

Popular Blush Products