MAC Frost Blush in Margin

4.5

on 4/24/2004 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Wow...gorgeous color! I'm all about shimmer now and this is a bronzier orgasm, kind of a brownish/tan peach. It can be very pigmented, so I would start to apply with a very light dust and build up. I've never had a MAC blush and it looked to beautiful while buying a lipglass, I had to get it. Great color for the summer.

on 4/24/2004 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Wow...gorgeous color! I'm all about shimmer now and this is a bronzier orgasm, kind of a brownish/tan peach. It can be very pigmented, so I would start to apply with a very light dust and build up. I've never had a MAC blush and it looked to beautiful while buying a lipglass, I had to get it. I wear it with Enchantress l/g and it's an awesome combo! Great color for the summer.

on 3/27/2004 10:43:00 AM

I do love this blush, there aren't many blushes I find I really like either. It's a pretty shimmery peachy/bronze. Makes you glow and much more subtle than bronzer.

on 3/27/2004 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Margin is rapidly becoming my HG of blush, even starting to surpass my beloved Chanel blush. Margin looks like a burnt peach-bronze in the pan, but on my face, it gives my cheeks the look of having been in the sun. Not sunburned, but not just tan; as if I had stayed out a little too long but look sunkissed and warm. It looks great when worn with NARS South Beack multiple too. Use with a light hand a blend well. I am an NC15-20, lt brown hair, hazel eyes.

on 3/5/2004 10:08:00 PM

I love this blush, it gives my face an instant glow. It last a whole day at work so I wont need to re-apply it after lunch =P. I'm Asian NC40. Definately A+ Blush =D.

on 3/5/2004 10:04:00 PM

An instant glow for my face !! I love this a lot, it's more subtle than a bronzer. The color is just so right. I'm Asian NC40.

on 2/29/2004 11:04:00 PM

love this color. i used it with Angel. A little goes a long way (for me) because I am on the light side, or it will look orangey on me. just love it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My almost every day cheek color the only blush iv almost all used up.Great for my nc30 skin gives a lovely glow.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the exact same colour as Cargo's TOPEKA blush. So don't blow your money on both. A frosty, peachy shimmery blush that looks fantastic with a tan. Highly recommended for summer!

on 1/11/2004 2:45:00 PM

I really like this color. I am a NC15 in MAC and it looks great on my face, and it goes on so smooth. It used to be my HG, I've since switched just to shake things up...but i'd definately buy again.

Top Rated MAC Products