December 18, 2014 | 894 users online

Blush - MAC - Frost Blush in Margin

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2004 1:50:00 AM More reviews by NssjPryncess408

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My almost every day cheek color the only blush iv almost all used up.Great for my nc30 skin gives a lovely glow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2004 4:01:00 PM More reviews by Scarlett_Canada

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the exact same colour as Cargo's TOPEKA blush. So don't blow your money on both. A frosty, peachy shimmery blush that looks fantastic with a tan. Highly recommended for summer!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2004 2:45:00 PM More reviews by ChillaFreak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this color. I am a NC15 in MAC and it looks great on my face, and it goes on so smooth. It used to be my HG, I've since switched just to shake things up...but i'd definately buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2004 11:12:00 PM More reviews by cookiegal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This blush looks SOOOOOOO pretty in the pan, and I just bought this blush on an impulse, bad idea. I am a cool-toned, LLL, MMM, mac nc25, and margin is just wayyyy too dark for my skintone, and too orangy, I didnt give it a totally bad review, because I think it would look nice on a darker, tanner skintone, just not paler skinned girls like me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2004 10:34:00 PM More reviews by heartonmysleeve

I love this blush! I wear in on my more "natural" days (when Style is a bit too much)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2003 10:45:00 AM More reviews by cdiehlr

I love the sheertone blushes but have found most other MAC blushes too pigmented and the texture not fine enough for my skin. I have to say that I love Margin. I was afraid that a frost blush might be too much for daytime use, but it is subtle, and the color looks very natural and can be worn every day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2003 11:36:00 AM More reviews by nicole1234

Although I feel this might be a bit shimmery at times, I absolutely love the colour! Don't get me wrong, I love shimmer, but I'm just not used to it, so when I look at myself in the mirror, I think - who IS that hot chicky?! LOL! This is a peachy-bronze colour that is just perfect if you love bronzer in the summer but want a bit more colour in the winter and not as tan.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2003 8:13:00 AM More reviews by winter_sonata

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a rather bronzey-peach color IMO. It has subtle shimmers and looks lovely on tanned ladies. Lasting power is great too. A little goes a long way, and I don't think I'll be able to finish this up!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2003 11:01:00 AM More reviews by stephmn13

I really like this blush I've had it for a year and it looks like i have barely touched it! It's a very pretty peachy frost color, I wear it all the time!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2003 9:45:00 AM More reviews by sephirias

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

my mom got this blush for me 3 yrs ago and it's still gg strong! -lol-it's a v peachy bronzer. u can't go wrong with this. this is as idiot-proof as blushes can get heehee. great for girls who want to look tanned. the frosty shimmer is very pretty but it make look awful on oily skin.