July 26, 2014 | 887 users online

Blush - MAC - Frost Blush in Margin

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2004 11:12:00 PM More reviews by cookiegal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This blush looks SOOOOOOO pretty in the pan, and I just bought this blush on an impulse, bad idea. I am a cool-toned, LLL, MMM, mac nc25, and margin is just wayyyy too dark for my skintone, and too orangy, I didnt give it a totally bad review, because I think it would look nice on a darker, tanner skintone, just not paler skinned girls like me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2004 10:34:00 PM More reviews by heartonmysleeve

I love this blush! I wear in on my more "natural" days (when Style is a bit too much)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2003 10:45:00 AM More reviews by cdiehlr

I love the sheertone blushes but have found most other MAC blushes too pigmented and the texture not fine enough for my skin. I have to say that I love Margin. I was afraid that a frost blush might be too much for daytime use, but it is subtle, and the color looks very natural and can be worn every day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2003 11:36:00 AM More reviews by nicole1234

Although I feel this might be a bit shimmery at times, I absolutely love the colour! Don't get me wrong, I love shimmer, but I'm just not used to it, so when I look at myself in the mirror, I think - who IS that hot chicky?! LOL! This is a peachy-bronze colour that is just perfect if you love bronzer in the summer but want a bit more colour in the winter and not as tan.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2003 8:13:00 AM More reviews by winter_sonata

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a rather bronzey-peach color IMO. It has subtle shimmers and looks lovely on tanned ladies. Lasting power is great too. A little goes a long way, and I don't think I'll be able to finish this up!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2003 11:01:00 AM More reviews by stephmn13

I really like this blush I've had it for a year and it looks like i have barely touched it! It's a very pretty peachy frost color, I wear it all the time!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2003 9:45:00 AM More reviews by sephirias

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

my mom got this blush for me 3 yrs ago and it's still gg strong! -lol-it's a v peachy bronzer. u can't go wrong with this. this is as idiot-proof as blushes can get heehee. great for girls who want to look tanned. the frosty shimmer is very pretty but it make look awful on oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2003 7:59:00 AM More reviews by 1MegMeg

What a beautiful color! Margin is one of the two blushes in the Nordies 2002 anniversary palette and for a while I didn't use it because, in the pan, it is this really hideous shimmery orange/peach color. Well one day I decided to give it a whirl and I am so glad I did. On my NC15 complexion, Margin is a gorgeous sheer bronzey peach. It gives me the perfect amount of flush and the shimmer is barely noticable (a good thing in my opinion). I definitely think this color would be flattering on many different people. Give it a try! Don't be afraid of what it looks like in the pot. :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2003 7:59:00 AM More reviews by 1MegMeg

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2003 12:53:00 PM More reviews by sephirias

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this peachy-frosty-bronzy tone is really versatile. my mom bought this for me yrs ago n i still find it trendy. the shimmery effect enhances the glow in your face and step = ) i'm a tanned asian and it looks really pretty on me. it's one of those blushes where u can afford to apply when u're not feeling lazy but still end up looking radiant. it might look more pretty on a fairer person though.