November 24, 2014 | 1989 users online

Fragrances - Annick Goutal - Petite Cherie

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2004 4:49:00 PM More reviews by katmacc

I love this scent - I have year-round allergies and am very sensitive to certain smells. Also hate the way some fragrances mellow on my skin (most horrible one was Beautiful by Estee Lauder worn on my wedding day of all days!) This scent doesn't really change much as I wear it, tho it doesn't last very long. (Was told this was due to no alcohol content and natural derivatives) If home, I'll reapply late afternoon for an extra boost. Have had same bottle for year and a half now (don't wear scent every day), and no "bad-aging" yet. More expensive than I would usually spend on a fragrance, but definitely worth it. Looking forward to trying other scents in line.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2004 6:34:00 PM More reviews by Honoria

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this as part of a set for my last birthday (it came with lotion) and it's my favorite non-assuming fruity fragrance. It mellows so nicely. Sometimes as it wears, it smells more like a peach than a pear but either way, I still smells really good. I also find it lasts longer than most fragrances even though it's only an eau de toilette.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2003 11:10:00 PM More reviews by tishee

This is such a great fragrance for the spring season!!! I like the fact that it is a fruity-floral in a good way!! Not cloyoing on me at all!! I plan on getting a bottle for the spring!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2003 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Kate123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Nope. Smells like opening a can of pears, sweet and slightly metallic. I guess I don't like pear scents. Also, the drydown smells like a plastic baby doll on me, the type with the slippery fake blonde hair, and the creepy blue eyes that open and shut? On me this is not a nice smell. I get this weird plastic smell from L'Artisan La Chasse too, so I think it's a chemistry issue.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2003 2:03:00 PM More reviews by blushed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My husband loved this scent on me when I tried on the parfum today. I won't repeat nor describe this scent since most of the ladies here have done so. I find the sweetness dries down to something more pleasant and not as cloying as I thought it would be. I'm definitely getting this soon.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2003 10:19:00 PM More reviews by Liv24

Petite Cherie is a girly, flirty, fun scent that should appeal to fruity floral lovers. While I love fruit, I can't seem to pull off smelling juicy; it doesn't mesh well with my personality or nose. A soft hint of faintly powdery vanilla overlays a medley of ripe peaches, pears, and grass. It, along with strewn floral notes, prevents the composition from becoming a fruit salad.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2003 10:19:00 PM More reviews by umasalma

A most gorgeous fresh/fruity fragrance. A must for spring and summer. Gorgeous top note of apple and apricot with some fresh cut grass in there. Some rose too. FRrsh and fragrant and I love it when I need a mood 'lift'. I have the edp but heard the edt is equally as wonderful fyi.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2003 3:17:00 PM More reviews by peb_les

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really wanted to like this one but it smells like rusty nails on me.
and a very pungent grassy odor.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2003 3:42:00 AM More reviews by raycee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Petite Cherie smells heavenly on my sister, unfortunately it smells like sweaty gyms socks on me... truly a hair raising experience. I ended up giving my entire bottle to my sis. Although I wouldn't purchase this stuff for myself again, I would buy it to give as a gift to my sister. I give it three lipsticks because I do adore the way it smells on someone w/the right chemistry for it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2003 3:32:00 AM More reviews by lilylotus

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Fresh Pears poached in sugar syrup. I'm not sure if it's too sweet for me but I still want it!! The girlie-girl bottle is just TDF!!!