October 22, 2014 | 1780 users online

Lip Treatments - La Mer - Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2004 11:03:00 PM More reviews by phredd4

I love this lip balm and it was well worth the $40 price tag. This is the only La Mer product I've liked so far. Many other lip balms and treatments have passed my lips, but so far, this is truly the best. I only use it at night and by morning my 43 yr old lips are amazingly plump and softened.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/7/2004 1:58:00 PM More reviews by cswanson

This is the first product I ever returned to a department store! It irritated and dried out my lips!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/1/2004 4:37:00 PM More reviews by rebeccan1

This lip balm is probably the worst out there. I have most of them and this did the exact opposite of what it is trying to accomplish. It dries out the lips and cracks them. Don't let the feeling when you first put it on fool you, it will chap your lips within the hour.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2004 1:33:00 PM More reviews by katwalkink

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Expensive? Yes! Worth it? You bet! Of all the La Mer products I have tried...and there have been quite a few...I love this one the best! My lips are softer and crack less! The stuff even tastes great! The small pot is deceiving as a little bit of this stuff goes a LONG way - so for the $35 asking price it lasts. I use mine 2x/day and have had it for 4+ months now. I haven't even made a dent in the pot yet! Recommend buying it on EBay for a few $$$ of the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/4/2004 5:47:00 PM More reviews by jules5555

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The scent and taste of this product is wonderful, however, it doesn't really moisturize my lips all that well. I find myself licking my lips even more (thus drying them out) because the taste is really good. Definitely too expensive and there are better products out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2003 12:34:00 PM More reviews by stressedout

Love it but wish it came in a tube. Perfect for day time or night time. Flavor is delicious and makes my lips super soft. Price could be a bit lower, too.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/6/2003 2:28:00 AM More reviews by tokyorose

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didn't like this product at all--it's a translucent green balm in a pot container. I found it quite drying, if anything it made my very chapped lips even worse. I gave mine to my mother, and she didn't like it either.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2003 8:35:00 PM More reviews by sylphsearcher

This is a great lip balm. I have very dry lips, I put on a little of this, and it lasts a long time. It's very silky, and smells nice, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2003 2:02:00 PM More reviews by geminisweetieee

this is my favorite lip balm ,and im a lip balm freak !! lol .. Its soo silky and minty and wonderfull.Im on my second container and the first one lasted for a year. My lips are never chapped.. never cracked.. anymore.. all thanks to this amazing lip balm.. I highly reccomend this to everyone!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/19/2003 2:33:00 PM More reviews by barbarascohen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Mint is such a great ingredient, but somehow, it does not work well in this lip balm. My lips are extremely dry and I have always been in search of the "dream" balm. Thanks to another MIAer, I found it in Aquaphor, which is about $5 compared to this overpriced $40 item.