La Mer Lip Balm

3.8

Petrolatum, Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaoleate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Seaweed Extract, Emerald, Algae Extract, Tourmaline, Sesame Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Sesame Seeds, Alfalfa Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Powdered Almonds, Sodium-potassium-copper-calcium-magnesium And Zinc Gluconate, Vitamin E Succinate, Niacin, Fish Protein, Castor Oil, Phytosphingosine Trehalose, Polybutene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cholesterol, Glyceryl Distearate, Water, Glycerin, Menthyl Pca, Oleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sodium Saccharin, Fragrance, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Bht Propylparaben, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake

on 3/23/2004 8:54:00 PM

Excellent. Heard it dries out some, but for me I find it very moisturizing, It tastes great too! Plus it has the MOST ingredients i have even seen in a lip balm -literally great ingredients like fish cartilage, algae, emerald, the famous broth, glycoproteins etc... This adds to the price -but is worth it in my opinion -will keep buying. P.S if you like balms thats plump lips up this is the one to get...its great for guys too b/c it doesnt leave a shine or gloss (Im a guy and i feel comfortable using this)...

on 2/20/2004 6:12:00 AM

This is as with all La Mer products v expensive!! But I found that it's a pretty large tub and work miracles on my chapped lips overnight!! ove the choc mint flavour and can't help but lick my lips. Would prefer the packaging to be a tube such thaht you can squeeze however much you need without contaminating the rest in tub...each time you want to use it

on 2/8/2004 11:03:00 PM

I love this lip balm and it was well worth the $40 price tag. This is the only La Mer product I've liked so far. Many other lip balms and treatments have passed my lips, but so far, this is truly the best. I only use it at night and by morning my 43 yr old lips are amazingly plump and softened.

on 2/7/2004 1:58:00 PM

This is the first product I ever returned to a department store! It irritated and dried out my lips!

on 2/1/2004 4:37:00 PM

This lip balm is probably the worst out there. I have most of them and this did the exact opposite of what it is trying to accomplish. It dries out the lips and cracks them. Don't let the feeling when you first put it on fool you, it will chap your lips within the hour.

on 1/20/2004 1:33:00 PM

Expensive? Yes! Worth it? You bet! Of all the La Mer products I have tried...and there have been quite a few...I love this one the best! My lips are softer and crack less! The stuff even tastes great! The small pot is deceiving as a little bit of this stuff goes a LONG way - so for the $35 asking price it lasts. I use mine 2x/day and have had it for 4+ months now. I haven't even made a dent in the pot yet! Recommend buying it on EBay for a few $$$ of the price.

on 1/4/2004 5:47:00 PM

The scent and taste of this product is wonderful, however, it doesn't really moisturize my lips all that well. I find myself licking my lips even more (thus drying them out) because the taste is really good. Definitely too expensive and there are better products out there.

on 12/10/2003 12:34:00 PM

Love it but wish it came in a tube. Perfect for day time or night time. Flavor is delicious and makes my lips super soft. Price could be a bit lower, too.

on 12/6/2003 2:28:00 AM

I didn't like this product at all--it's a translucent green balm in a pot container. I found it quite drying, if anything it made my very chapped lips even worse. I gave mine to my mother, and she didn't like it either.

This is a great lip balm. I have very dry lips, I put on a little of this, and it lasts a long time. It's very silky, and smells nice, too.

Popular Lip Treatments