Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 5/6/2013 3:05:00 PM

I have very dry lips and have probably tried every single lip balm on the market, and after finding Burt I have found the dry lip cure. This lip balm is (in my opinion) the best formula in the Burt's line, as it is the most moisturizing, longest wear -- and I love the tingling effect. No other lips balms come close to being as effective as this one is.

I have been using Burt's since way before it was popular, when it only came in the metal tins and you could only find it at healthfood stores! It is a classic for a reason, because it works well! Nice scent. Thankfully, comes in a stick now so I do not have to struggle with opening the tin.

on 4/27/2013 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Too bad this didn't last as long as Chapstick. That tingling sensation and peppermint flavor on lips will certainly stimulate you early in the morning. I'll go back to Chapstick- lasts longer and cheaper.

This is my favorite lip balm! Makes my lips super soft and it takes delicious too :) ! Yum yum yum, Burt's Bees rules!

on 4/21/2013 2:37:00 PM

Am I the only one that has a slow healing rash after using it? It took me a while to realize that my painful, itchy, red, scaly skin on my lips are caused by this lip balm. I never had any problem before even with those full-of-chemical products (like nivea balms), but my lips hate this product somehow.

on 4/14/2013 11:12:00 PM

This is the best lip balm around. If you're suffering from chapped lips, this is the cure. It smells great and leaves my lips feeling super hydrated and soft.

on 4/14/2013 8:14:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my HG chapstick. I love this stuff!!!! I have been using it for about 5 or 6 years. It is a little expensive, but totally worth it. It takes a while to go through a tube. It gives your lips so much moisture and I love the tingling feeling it gives. Love love love!

on 4/14/2013 8:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I like this a lot. I've tried a few different chapsticks/ lip balms and I like how it doesnt taste or smell waxy/fake.
It has a nice peppermint tingle which isn't over powering but packs enough punch for all you menthol lovers out there like me.
I apply once in the morning and it lasts me til mid day. With other lip balms, I have to reapply almost every hour and still have dry peeling lips.
I would definitely buy again, in fact, I bought the 4 in one pack but my fav is still the peppermint balm.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I have finally found my favorite chapstick! My lips are very dry and cracked, and I was using the Blistex Renewal that I really like but this might be better because it's all natural and I see results literally 20 mins after putting it on. I also love how it makes my lips feel super cool and minty.

on 4/13/2013 12:25:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This is disgusting. I love peppermint and I love beeswax lip balms but this one fell short of all of my expectations. The balm is too firm and i feel like I have to scrape it onto my lips. It doesnt last long, so I find myself reapplying every five minutes or so, which would not bother quite so much if it actually moisturized. my lips were more dry after it wore off than they were before applying.

Popular Lip Treatments