October 21, 2014 | 1886 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - The Body Shop - Chamomile Eye Makeup Remover

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2006 12:32:00 AM More reviews by Soie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

All I need to quickly remove all of my makeup (not just eye makeup) is a two of squirts of this product and two baby wipes. I end up with a clean and moisturized face; no stinging racoon eyes, and no sticky/oily residue. After trying the promotional trial size a couple of times, I returned to the store and bought 3 regular-sized bottles. A definite repurchase when they're finished!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2006 11:49:00 PM More reviews by Procrastinator1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this eye makeup remover, HG! I got it free in a promotion and am so glad I tried it, I will definitely be using it for a long time. It removes all eyemakeup completely without leaving a greasy residue or irritating. I just put some on a cotton ball, then wash my face after using it. Definitely worth a try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2006 1:17:00 PM More reviews by jillybean94

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have been searching for a makeup remover that actually works and doesn't a) sting or b) isn't oily and this is it. I received this as a gift for having a Body Shop @ Home Party and I'm very pleased. It gets rid of virtually ALL my mascara and doesn't leave me looking like a racoon. If you get some in your eyes, yeah it will hurt a bit but what DOESN'T? I would totally pay full price for this but I don't imagine I'll be running out anytime soon, the bottle is huge!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2006 11:04:00 PM More reviews by xdivinedollx

LOVE THIS! the only eyemakeup remover that i am pleased with. It is very gentle, didnt burn my eyes or anything. I love that it isnt greasy, it feels like water! With one swipe allll of my eye makeup is gone, i dont have to rub the cotton pad across my lids and thats a good thing bc of the delicate eye area. With other eye makeup removers-i would use them and wash my face and have raccoon eyes! Not with this though, i will use it as long as the make it. Ill have to agree that is more expensive than drugstore brands but since i work there and get the discount its not too bad, but even if i didnt get a discount i would deff pay full price, its such a large bottle and lasts months.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/10/2006 11:43:00 PM More reviews by totheMax16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am so glad I didn't buy this product. My roommate actually uses this "gentle" eye makeup remover and I wanted to see if it works well. This stuff burns my eyes. I give it two lippies because it is not the worst eye makeup remover that I have tired and my roommate doesn't seem to have a problem with it. But I must say if they were giving this product away ...I wouldn't take it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2006 2:27:00 PM More reviews by xobabygurl66xo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was browseing through the Body Shop and I saw that this was on sale. It usually sells for $12 but it was on sale for only $5. I thought it was a great deal because even drugstore eye makeup removers cost about $5, and this had half as much product too, so, I bought it. It does it's job of removing eye makeup. I don't really see a difference in this from regular drugstore brands but it does have better ingredients. I will buy this again when it goes on sale.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2006 3:40:00 AM More reviews by dreamingangel

this stung my eyes the first few times i used it, and i was really regretting getting this. nonetheless i persevered (well, it was a huge bottle and i didn't want to waste this) using it to remove face as well as eye makeup. after a week or so this stopped stinging, or perhaps my eyes have become accustomed to it, so that now it feels like water. cleans fairly well, and because its non-oily, i like using it to remove makeup for the whole face. it feels soapy, but after rinsing with water my face is already sqeaky clean such that im tempted to skip the usual cleanser afterward.

im now half way through the bottle, but i think its likely i'll be buying this again. love its watery feeling.
i just stocked up another two bottles of this! it was selling for S$10.90 instead of the usual $18.90, so i thought what the heck, might as well get two. this supply will probably last me well into next year!!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/28/2006 11:22:00 PM More reviews by elphinstone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this makeup remover sting my eyes badly, its definitely not gentle at all. it cannot remove waterproof mascara for nuts either. to finish using this, i use it with a cotton bud to clean up mistakes. will not buy this again once i finish my current bottle.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2006 5:52:00 AM More reviews by sthaidamri

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Af first, I kept telling myself that the product might not be the cause why the skin around my eyes was so sensitive...cause it was supposed to be gentle. But after a few day use, it still stung my eyes (badly)...so I had to stop using it...it was definitely the culprit!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2006 5:24:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

I love this stuff. Got a mini as a GWP awhile ago and finally tried it. This is non oily so it doesnt leave a residue on my contact lenses. Also doesnt burn or irritate them. Completely removes all my eye makeup. Thrilled with this. Retails for $12 for 8.4 oz. Cant wait to try the pads!