The Body Shop Chamomile Eye Makeup Remover

3.1

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Cyclomethicone, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Coco-Glucoside, Carbomer, Algae Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben.

I love this...I have sensitive skin but it doesn't hurt or sting. It's expensive, but lasts a long time and really works. My eyes are completely make-up free and feel clean and not sore. I've tried other brands but they don't get the make-up off properly and my eyes end up being red and sore from all the scrubbing, without even getting the make-up off. I won't stop using this, it's brilliant.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This one doubles up as makeup remover as well (not just the eyes). Although i have to be careful with the amount used (too much and i'd feel my eyes sting), it's the best eye makeup remover. However, beware contact lenses wearer!! It might be a bit too strong, so be moderate on the amount you pour onto cotton pad when it comes to wiping clean the eyes area. If only they have it in larger size, this will be highly recommended.

I bought this on sale at Body Shop for a good price. This actually hurt my eyes when I used it. They were burning and red. When I took it back the woman was suprised that I had the reaction, but it was incredible how much it irritated my eyes. Will not purchase again!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Really good makeup remover, It's difficult for me to elaborate when it really is as simple as that. Didn't sting my eyes, left no residue, and did the job well, removing all of my mascara in a few seconds. I was so dissapointed by my recent purchase of L'Oreal "dermo-expertise", what a stroke of luck it was that a few days later, I recieved a 60ml bottle of this stuff as a gift with purchase. I'm going to go out and get the full size for myself tomorrow, and save my small trial size bottle for my travels. 8 or so euros initially seems expensive but not for a 250ml bottle, which is twice as much as a normal bottle of makeup remover.

i regret to bought this eye makeup remover....not help at all...
i mean..campare to the price..it isnt work properly..it is like using an alchohol thing so make my eyes hurt and did not feel comfortable...
i wont buy this stuff again..i would prefer to buy L'oreal eye makeup remover i think..

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

This is a really good eye makeup remover. I got a sample bottle as a GWP and just tried it yesterday. It completely removed all of my mascara with just a couple of swipes of a cottonball. I must say I was very impressed because I really pile on the mascara. I like this much better than Lancome's Bifacial eye makeup remover because it doesn't leave that greasy film. I like the fact that the Chammoile soothes the eye area so there's no irritation at all. I wish this had a moisturizing agent like Avon's moisture effective MU remover. I will definately consider purchasing the full size, after I go through my stockpile of Avon Moisture Effective MU remover of course!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

All I need to quickly remove all of my makeup (not just eye makeup) is a two of squirts of this product and two baby wipes. I end up with a clean and moisturized face; no stinging racoon eyes, and no sticky/oily residue. After trying the promotional trial size a couple of times, I returned to the store and bought 3 regular-sized bottles. A definite repurchase when they're finished!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Love this eye makeup remover, HG! I got it free in a promotion and am so glad I tried it, I will definitely be using it for a long time. It removes all eyemakeup completely without leaving a greasy residue or irritating. I just put some on a cotton ball, then wash my face after using it. Definitely worth a try.

I have been searching for a makeup remover that actually works and doesn't a) sting or b) isn't oily and this is it. I received this as a gift for having a Body Shop @ Home Party and I'm very pleased. It gets rid of virtually ALL my mascara and doesn't leave me looking like a racoon. If you get some in your eyes, yeah it will hurt a bit but what DOESN'T? I would totally pay full price for this but I don't imagine I'll be running out anytime soon, the bottle is huge!

LOVE THIS! the only eyemakeup remover that i am pleased with. It is very gentle, didnt burn my eyes or anything. I love that it isnt greasy, it feels like water! With one swipe allll of my eye makeup is gone, i dont have to rub the cotton pad across my lids and thats a good thing bc of the delicate eye area. With other eye makeup removers-i would use them and wash my face and have raccoon eyes! Not with this though, i will use it as long as the make it. Ill have to agree that is more expensive than drugstore brands but since i work there and get the discount its not too bad, but even if i didnt get a discount i would deff pay full price, its such a large bottle and lasts months.