April 17, 2014 | 1375 users online

Treatments - Creative Nail Design - Solar Oil

rated 1 of 5 on 4/20/2003 8:16:00 PM More reviews by catgirl

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Avoplex is much better than this. I bought this in a pinch and it just isn't as good as Avoplex.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2003 7:47:00 PM More reviews by smee123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm not liking this product. I've used it everyday for a long time but I don't see any results. Too bad.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2003 2:05:00 PM More reviews by jacona

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

SolarOil was recommended to me by a manicurist/nailtech for my dry cuticles and nails that tend to curve downward. They are healthy and grow incredibly fast other than that. I have definitely noticed a difference. The mix of sweet almond oil w/ other oils smells great and absorbs quickly. Witihn a few minutes my super dry cuticles look great. I also noticed I can grow out my nails a little longer before they start to curve which is great because my nails grow fast I can actually go longer than a week now without having to cut them. A great tip mentioned below, place your bottle on your desk/computer so that you remember to apply it at least once a day for maximum results.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2003 5:09:00 PM More reviews by doctorsirena

I loved this cuticle treatment! The oil is very light and absorbs completely within about 1/2 hr (my cuticles are very dry and cracking since it is winter in the cold climate where I live). I like that it is easy to apply with the brush and smells good. I noticed an immediate improvement in my cuticles.

Solar Oil is MUCH, MUCH better than cuticle creams like Burts Bees Lemon (that smells good but was messy and didn't absorb for me).

I purchased this at an Ulta store near me for a reasonable $5 (larger size available for $8). A definite new staple in my nail care regime.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/6/2003 4:16:00 PM More reviews by sexyadri4life

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I do have to agree with the other reviewers in that it has a nice scent, but I don't really see any difference when I use this. I figure that you could use straight oil and get the same benefits without the price. I didn't really see any point to this because it just didn't do anything for me, even though I wanted it to. Just seems like an extra step that I could do without.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2003 8:17:00 PM More reviews by twentysomething

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My right index fingernail was forever splitting and chipping, and was always short. Now having used the Solar Oil (and staying off the polish for a while) it is as long, strong and flexible as I could have ever hoped it to be! and cheap, only $6 AUD!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2003 1:11:00 AM More reviews by NancyT

This stuff is a staple. I've used it for years. It makes your cuticles invisible. Put it by your computer so you remember to use it often. I love that light, sweet almond scent, too.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2003 9:03:00 PM More reviews by rhg1

Absorbs well but not in the style of science fiction lol, this is still an oil. Keeps cuticles looking healthy.
Smells good. Wish I would use it more.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2003 9:21:00 PM More reviews by Mayra

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My manicurist uses this and I must say it does keep cuticles and nail bed in tip top shape. Wonderful blend of oils in a little bottle with a brush. Yet another Creative Nail product I love. If only I remebered to use it religiously.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2003 4:35:00 AM More reviews by Anne

This is wonderful! I use it every day (when I remember to!) and it really has made a difference. Not only are my cuticles nice and soft, but my nails have really improved and are now strong, flexible and very rarely break or split. I'm convinced it's the oil! :)