Creative Nail Design Solar Oil

4.3

Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Tocopheryl Acetate.

This is a great nail oil. It absorbs easily and doesn't leave me feeling sticky or slick. I don't really like the smell of almonds, though, but I can suffer through that for the effect the oil gives. I got the 2.3 oz bottle for $12.99 at Sally's cause I have the card there. I also got the .25 oz bottle for $2.49 there. I like the small bottle b/c it is flat and rectangular, so it slips easily into my purse.

I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!!! It really soaks into my nails and moisturizes them & keeps them from breaking. And the scent? OMG!!!!!!! Sniffing it straight from the bottle smells like cherries, and when you apply it, almonds (which aren't my fave but it still smells delish). You can't pass this up!!! Go get it!!! NOW!!!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I've used Solar Oil for years and will continue to do so. So far, it beats every other cuticle oil/cream I've ever tried, primarily because it absorbs into the cuticle, rather than just sitting on top of it. I love the cherry/almond scent, the way the bottle can be tilted for easier use, the price, the packaging, everything about it!

A fab product that has made so much difference to my nails. I was recommended this and thought that it would make little difference but was proved wrong...it's great!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is a fabulous oil blend that doesnt contain any filler ingredients like mineral oil, which actually creates a buffer to the skin. I put it on my cuticles before bed when I remember to, and massage it into the surrounding nail area. This product will encourage healthy nail growth, as the cuticle will be well maintained/moisturized. It also smells a heck of a lot better then the A&D ointment or Nipple Cream I was using before this stuff!

update 29 April 06 : I ordered the ingredients off Ebay and now make my own and keep in the Solar bottle- Jojoba oil, Almond oil, Rice bran, Vit. E.

This is not the most inexpensive cuticle oil but it's the best. Has a very pleasant and comforting almond scent and when I remember to use it on a daily basis it keeps my nails and cuticles in excellent condition. I disagree with the reviewer who likes Avoplex over this one. I tried Avoplex and it did nothing for me. To each his own I guess. :)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I have used this product for years with positive results. I see a big differene in my nails when I use this several times a day.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I could not function without my Solar Oil. I have a very bad nervous habit of picking at my cuticles, and a nightly application of this keeps them smooth and hangnail-free.

Amazing stuff! I had huge problems with my nails peeling until I discovered Solar Oil. I found that if I give my nails a break from polish every so often, and just apply this once or twice a day, my nails are stronger and do not peel or chip. IMO, this is the best product you can buy for problem nails.

I find I have strong healthy nails and good looking cuticles if I apply nail oil every night. This works as well as any other I have tried.

Popular Treatments