Creative Nail Design Solar Oil

4.3

Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Tocopheryl Acetate.

on 1/3/2004 8:44:00 AM

A fab product that has made so much difference to my nails. I was recommended this and thought that it would make little difference but was proved wrong...it's great!!

on 12/21/2003 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is a fabulous oil blend that doesnt contain any filler ingredients like mineral oil, which actually creates a buffer to the skin. I put it on my cuticles before bed when I remember to, and massage it into the surrounding nail area. This product will encourage healthy nail growth, as the cuticle will be well maintained/moisturized. It also smells a heck of a lot better then the A&D ointment or Nipple Cream I was using before this stuff!

update 29 April 06 : I ordered the ingredients off Ebay and now make my own and keep in the Solar bottle- Jojoba oil, Almond oil, Rice bran, Vit. E.

on 12/4/2003 5:57:00 AM

This is not the most inexpensive cuticle oil but it's the best. Has a very pleasant and comforting almond scent and when I remember to use it on a daily basis it keeps my nails and cuticles in excellent condition. I disagree with the reviewer who likes Avoplex over this one. I tried Avoplex and it did nothing for me. To each his own I guess. :)

on 11/7/2003 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I have used this product for years with positive results. I see a big differene in my nails when I use this several times a day.

on 11/7/2003 4:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I could not function without my Solar Oil. I have a very bad nervous habit of picking at my cuticles, and a nightly application of this keeps them smooth and hangnail-free.

on 9/4/2003 6:01:00 PM

Amazing stuff! I had huge problems with my nails peeling until I discovered Solar Oil. I found that if I give my nails a break from polish every so often, and just apply this once or twice a day, my nails are stronger and do not peel or chip. IMO, this is the best product you can buy for problem nails.

on 9/2/2003 3:18:00 PM

I find I have strong healthy nails and good looking cuticles if I apply nail oil every night. This works as well as any other I have tried.

on 8/27/2003 5:44:00 PM

I love this product! I found out about this product from a manicurist and had to buy it immediately! It really helps to keep nail color fresher longer. I usually put this on after my nails have started to dry but aren't yet set. It helps to keep the polish from chipping and keeps that "just manicured" look longer!

on 6/13/2003 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium

I have been using this product and others in the line for over 16 years...I adore it! The smell, the light feel, how nice my cuticles stay. I use it on my lips in a pinch for moisture and even on cracked, chapped heels and elbows.

on 5/18/2003 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Major rave for this product. I've always had thick, dry and fast growing cuticles that had a tendency to split and crack. I was bloody hangnail city. I bought Solar oil and made a commitment to use it at least once a day. I must say, it's worth it. If you're diligent about applying this daily, you'll see great results. Cuticles stay soft. No cracking, no dryness. The oil absorbs very quickly and is very light. Almond fragrance is quite nice. Keep a bottle by your bedside and apply it every night. You'll like the results. Use it during a manicure to soften your cuticles so you can push them back. I also use it as a nail dryer. I found it cheapest at transdesign.com. A 2.3 oz. bottle was around $12.

Popular Treatments