Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

4.4

water, trisiloxane, isohexadecane, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, hexylene glycol, sodium chloride, benzyl alcohol, imidazolidinyl urea, polyquaternium-78, disodium edta, dipotassium phosphate, potassium phosphate poloxamer 184, cetyl triethylmonium dimethicone peg-8 succinate

on 7/19/2009 9:10:00 PM

This stuff works better than anything else I have ever tried. It takes all my eye makeup off in one swipe. Sometimes I forget to take my contacts out and it doesn't bother them at all. Love, love, love it!

on 7/19/2009 4:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This works better for me than any eye makeup remover I've ever tried. It's not greasy and it works quickly. I will definitely buy this again.

on 7/5/2009 12:44:00 AM

This is one of the few beauty products i have purchased more than 3 times. I am always willing to try another lipstick or gloss, shampoo, etc., but this is the best eye makeup remover I have ever used. Nothing else has ever removed my waterproof mascara and eyeliner completely and with such ease. The packaging is a little outdated, but it doesn't leak when i travel, so that's a bonus. It's not like my eye makeup remover is a piece d'art in my living room, it's on my vanity in my bedroom. It's a little expensive, but it works, and i save the money i would use on multiple cotton balls using another brand. lol

on 7/2/2009 3:19:00 AM

I honestly never knew how good it felt to get all of my eye makeup off before. I always just assumed that a clump of mascara was normal along with morning smudges that became ever so common. I tried a number of different brands and usually go for the higher-end stuff only because I've had really great experiences with so much of it.
When I was browsing through the product reviews here, this one caught my eye. Several reviews, high ratings, and a lot of people stated that they would purchase this product again! Since, I was out of my normal Clinique remover, I figured I'd give it a try. I contacted someone I knew that sold this and she had it ready for me in just a couple hours.
I can't tell you enough how suprised I was with the smoothness of this product. I use a round cotton flat and swiped once. After that first swipe, I realized - I'm done!!!! Usually it takes several rubs, tugs, and swipes to get my liner and waterproof mascara off!
I highly recommend this product!

I changed my mind about buying this product again simply because it's a bit of a pain getting a hold of someone that sells this for me and then it's hard for me to have it delivered or picked up.

on 7/1/2009 10:26:00 PM

This is a great product to use to get all of the mascara, eyeliner, highlighter, shadows, eyebrow pencil, etc. OFF. I just soak two cotton pads with this and place them on my eyes to soften everything up and then wipe it all away. Normally I can get everything off with one swipe, unless I had a big night and went all out on the eye makeup. Then I have to do it twice to get everything off, but I don't mind. It does not sting or burn like some other removers can. I can even leave my contacts in with this product with no blurriness.

A bonus for me is that it leaves this nice little (albeit temporary) moisture layer on my lids and lashes that I find comforting while I get ready with a moisturizer. It pretty much eliminates that small space of time where your skin just drinks up everything and you are left with a dry area before having to moisturize, kwim? Finally, that bottle lasts a long time because you are not using a lot of product - especially because I use the cotton pads.

on 6/28/2009 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I loved this eye makeup remover at first. (i don't wear a lot of eye makeup on a daily basis) I found that when I would go a little heavier on the eye makeup this wouldn't take it off. I was left with mascara and eyeliner and I would have to keep going over it. My eyes were also very irritated with this stuff so that's reason enough not to buy it again. I like neutrogena's and avon's eye makeupe remover a lot better!

on 6/28/2009 2:38:00 PM

I love this eye makeup remover. This is the absolute best. Gets off all eye makeup...even super waterproof. No tugging around the eyelids to get it off...tugging = fine lines.

on 6/22/2009 1:16:00 AM

Maybe I got a bad bottle, because these reviews are confusing me. I thought this stuff was terrible. I would use a cotton ball w/ MK eye makeup remover, then wash my face with my regular cleanser. Afterwards, I would have black all over my face from the mascara & eyeliner the MK hadn't removed. Would go over it with another cotton ball w/ the remover. The next morning my lashes would still be somewhat stiff with product it still hadn't removed. Not to mention it made the skin around my eyes greasy. Neutrogena and the Almay oil-free pads are so much better imo.

on 6/22/2009 1:04:00 AM

I'm seriously in love with this. It's the best eye makeup remover ever. You don't need to use tons of it and I love that you don't have to rinse it off since I'm rlly lazy some late nights. I'll never use anything else, this is too amazing!!

on 6/15/2009 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

i luv this stuff...it removes my eyemakeup with one swipe...no burning to the eyes either...the best eyemakeup remover ever! the pricng is ok too!