April 21, 2014 | 1821 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2009 4:19:00 PM More reviews by immevu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i really don't know how much it costs b/c i just took it from my mom b/c she didn't use makeup much. And i don't know if i would buy it again b/c i won't if it cost too much. Anyway

* worked better then "Clinique rinse-off eye makeup solvent" i can tell you that. (maybe it's b/c it just for eyes?- well Mary Kay says its for eyes too- like magic)

I used them both to take off my Revlon Colorstay Overtime Lipcolor (hell to take off) And with Clinique i had to really scrub! And it didn't even come off! BUt With Mary Kay... OMG all i did was wipe... Amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2009 9:49:00 PM More reviews by akpurplecow

I love this product. I had never used an eye makeup remover before this one, but I dont think that I will ever use any other. It works best for me on the end of a Q-tip to get all of the waterproof eyeliner off.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2009 11:18:00 PM More reviews by marinafalls

I've tried this since it's so highly rated. Got them cheap on ebay picking the trial sample or multiple trial samples. At first I couldn't understand why people said it takes off waterproof mascara easily. What I've found is you have to soak your cotton pad well before trying to get the makeup off. Compared to a number of other removers I tried this one really is the best. It does indeed take off the makeup more easily than the others--the pulling on your eyes is bad for you--wrinkles. I have not tried the Neutrogena one. I have tried the Essence of Beauty one (CVS carries). Does not take off makeup as well as Mary Kay and it's stings my eyes--however others on this board did not have that problem.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2009 11:29:00 PM More reviews by marvin1

Yes this is a good remover, but I have compared it with the Neutrogena one and that turned out to be just as good. Considering that I have to hunt this down on ebay, hoping for a good deal, when I can just go to my local drugstore and pick up the Neutrogena for a lower price and more products, I think I will stick to that one. Will only repurchase if I find a good deal online.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2009 1:34:00 AM More reviews by jenlea8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have purchased this prodcut over and over again. This remover leaves no oily resedue on my skin at all. I pour some of this on a cotton ball and in one motion it removes all the makeup off my eyes. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2009 11:01:00 PM More reviews by Thisonelady

One of the best eye make up removers out there. Did not leave an oily residue at all. With one quick swipe of the eye all or most eye make up is removed!! This is amazing stuff! Would definitely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2009 8:56:00 PM More reviews by kittykrane

I used to be a Lancome Beauty Advisor and think the world of Bi-Facil eye makeup remover. Mary Kay's is the closest thing I've found to it at a fraction of the cost. It's not exactly the same, but it's pretty darn good.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2009 11:05:00 PM More reviews by enjeneer

I went to a MK party to support a coworker. Typically I don't buy MK but I was almost out of my Merle Norman eye make up remover so I thought I would give this a shot. I was very disappointed with the product I received. Although it claims to be oil free (most likely a technicality because it doesn't contain a petroleum product) it has a similar density and consistency of "oil".

I gave it a shot but it always made my skin feel greasy. It also had trouble removing my waterproof mascara (haven't tried it with regular mascara). Needless to say the MK consultant is coming by my office tomorrow to give me a refund and I will take that money over to Merle Norman to buy a replacement.

Would I buy this product again? I wish I hadn't bought it in the first place. The only plus, my signature color is pink.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2009 4:37:00 PM More reviews by workinmom49

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the best eye makeup remover I have ever used and I have been removing makeup for some time! Both my 15 year old daughter and 18 year old daughter use it as well and we all give it the best review possible.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2009 7:42:00 PM More reviews by captaintraci

I love this product!! It is great! I put some on a cotton ball, put it up to my eye, wait 5 seconds and the make up comes right off. I never have a problem with residue or anything. I would definetly buy again.