November 28, 2014 | 1710 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2009 12:44:00 AM More reviews by sparkybish

This is one of the few beauty products i have purchased more than 3 times. I am always willing to try another lipstick or gloss, shampoo, etc., but this is the best eye makeup remover I have ever used. Nothing else has ever removed my waterproof mascara and eyeliner completely and with such ease. The packaging is a little outdated, but it doesn't leak when i travel, so that's a bonus. It's not like my eye makeup remover is a piece d'art in my living room, it's on my vanity in my bedroom. It's a little expensive, but it works, and i save the money i would use on multiple cotton balls using another brand. lol

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2009 3:19:00 AM More reviews by Ciaobella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I honestly never knew how good it felt to get all of my eye makeup off before. I always just assumed that a clump of mascara was normal along with morning smudges that became ever so common. I tried a number of different brands and usually go for the higher-end stuff only because I've had really great experiences with so much of it.
When I was browsing through the product reviews here, this one caught my eye. Several reviews, high ratings, and a lot of people stated that they would purchase this product again! Since, I was out of my normal Clinique remover, I figured I'd give it a try. I contacted someone I knew that sold this and she had it ready for me in just a couple hours.
I can't tell you enough how suprised I was with the smoothness of this product. I use a round cotton flat and swiped once. After that first swipe, I realized - I'm done!!!! Usually it takes several rubs, tugs, and swipes to get my liner and waterproof mascara off!
I highly recommend this product!

I changed my mind about buying this product again simply because it's a bit of a pain getting a hold of someone that sells this for me and then it's hard for me to have it delivered or picked up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2009 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Quilley

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great product to use to get all of the mascara, eyeliner, highlighter, shadows, eyebrow pencil, etc. OFF. I just soak two cotton pads with this and place them on my eyes to soften everything up and then wipe it all away. Normally I can get everything off with one swipe, unless I had a big night and went all out on the eye makeup. Then I have to do it twice to get everything off, but I don't mind. It does not sting or burn like some other removers can. I can even leave my contacts in with this product with no blurriness.

A bonus for me is that it leaves this nice little (albeit temporary) moisture layer on my lids and lashes that I find comforting while I get ready with a moisturizer. It pretty much eliminates that small space of time where your skin just drinks up everything and you are left with a dry area before having to moisturize, kwim? Finally, that bottle lasts a long time because you are not using a lot of product - especially because I use the cotton pads.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2009 2:49:00 PM More reviews by x0kerbear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I loved this eye makeup remover at first. (i don't wear a lot of eye makeup on a daily basis) I found that when I would go a little heavier on the eye makeup this wouldn't take it off. I was left with mascara and eyeliner and I would have to keep going over it. My eyes were also very irritated with this stuff so that's reason enough not to buy it again. I like neutrogena's and avon's eye makeupe remover a lot better!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2009 2:38:00 PM More reviews by baraka503

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this eye makeup remover. This is the absolute best. Gets off all eye makeup...even super waterproof. No tugging around the eyelids to get it off...tugging = fine lines.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2009 1:16:00 AM More reviews by nell_daisy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Maybe I got a bad bottle, because these reviews are confusing me. I thought this stuff was terrible. I would use a cotton ball w/ MK eye makeup remover, then wash my face with my regular cleanser. Afterwards, I would have black all over my face from the mascara & eyeliner the MK hadn't removed. Would go over it with another cotton ball w/ the remover. The next morning my lashes would still be somewhat stiff with product it still hadn't removed. Not to mention it made the skin around my eyes greasy. Neutrogena and the Almay oil-free pads are so much better imo.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2009 1:04:00 AM More reviews by xomeggiepoo

I'm seriously in love with this. It's the best eye makeup remover ever. You don't need to use tons of it and I love that you don't have to rinse it off since I'm rlly lazy some late nights. I'll never use anything else, this is too amazing!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2009 9:23:00 PM More reviews by makeupjnky20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i luv this stuff...it removes my eyemakeup with one swipe...no burning to the eyes either...the best eyemakeup remover ever! the pricng is ok too!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2009 3:25:00 AM More reviews by xoxdollfacexox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I've tried quite a few eye make up removers (drugstore stuff, Clinique, Estee Lauder), and MK's is definitely my favorite. It feels wonderful...Almost silky. It easily removes everything, and has never stung/burned my eyes. Iíve used to for quite a few years and will continue to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2009 6:37:00 PM More reviews by mjoy14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

My HG!!! I can't live without this stuff! A friend let me try hers in 2004, and ever since then I've had to use it. I've tried other ones (Almay's is pure crap) and I kept coming back to this one. No more wandering away for me!