November 24, 2014 | 1984 users online

Skincare - Face - Shiseido - Facial Cotton

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2004 10:27:00 PM More reviews by mommybuss

These cotton pads are the BEST! They are no more expensive than the drugstore ones, and they are sooooo soft! =) The MA at the Shiseido counter told me to tear them in half, so I go through 1 pad a day (1/2 in the morning and the rest at night)! Plus they help you use less product, so I think they actually save you money! ;P
HTH someone!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2004 11:39:00 AM More reviews by ChristianneQ

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this cotton twice with GWP. It is very soft, but cotton is cotton to me regardless of softness. I do not know the regular price of this product, but I would not spend the money on it when you can go to CVS and get a gigantic bag for $2.00.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2004 3:53:00 PM More reviews by operabuff

This is one of my best beauty finds. I got some as a sample with a GWP from Shiseido and was immediately hooked. This is so much better than the DHC facial cotton, which has a crimped edge that is surprisingly sharp (beware when taking off eye makeup with the DHC cotton!) The Shiseido have no "edge" whatsoever...they are perfect for any purpose including removing eye makeup. I agree with previous comments about these saving money because you can use less product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2004 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Dbeech

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Thanks MUAers for bringing this product to my attention. These large soft cotton pads are far superior to anything you can buy at the drugstore, but they cost about the same. A winner!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2004 8:36:00 PM More reviews by karinc713

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this facial cotton! it's so soft and plush..

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2004 9:04:00 PM More reviews by GreedyWitch

I know that most people would totally scoff at the idea of buying something as menial as cotton pads at the Shiseido counter, but believe me--one try and you'll be hooked!
This cotton is SO smooth and completely lint-free.
I even find it saves money because you end up using SO much less product. At $7, you get about three times the normal $2.99 Wal-mart package affords, so it basically evens out.
I'm addicted to this cotton, and will continue buying it forever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2004 6:05:00 PM More reviews by ckristen

I can't believe this hasn't been reviewed yet. simply the only cotton i use to apply toner or skin softening lotion. it doesn't absorb all your expensive tonic and glides on very smoothly. at around $6-7, one pack lasts me forever, i don't use a whole piece at a time, cause that's plain wasteful. try this, you won't be disappointed!