August 1, 2014 | 2100 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2009 8:38:00 AM More reviews by teedums

I am on the search for a new facial cleanser as my old standby is being discontinued. Being that this was fairly cheap I thought I would try it out. It's okay, it does the job, I don't mind the smell and it doesn't break me out. As far as the microbeads, they don't burst anyway and I could do without them. Will I buy again, maybe but will probably keep looking for something better. I give it between a 3 & 4.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/27/2009 12:35:00 AM More reviews by peace396

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This product is horrible! It smells awful, the little beads won't burst, it leaves my skin extremely dry, I'm broken out all over, and it stings not only eyes if you accidentally have it slide down into them (which it will I promise!) but your pores nose and lips too. I've used many many products over the years and I have to say this is one of the worst I've ever bought. Detoxifying? Not so much. More like pore clogging mess. As for waking you up? Yeah it will when it gets in your eyes and you're temporarily blind.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2009 1:50:00 PM More reviews by Thaisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I got a free sample from Johnson&Johnson brazilian website and used after a bad night of sleep. It really gave me a "burst of energy". The smell is so good and my face felt really clean and refreshed after i used. Since i only had one sample i don't know how would it be to use on a daily basis, that's why i rated 4 stars ;)
I'd definitely buy the full size one.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2009 8:27:00 AM More reviews by scriibblez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i love the smell of morning burst. and its fun to use hehe. but i feel like it doesn't remove all of my makeup. i know its supposed to be a morning cleanser, but honestly, i am not going to buy two different cleansers for morning and night. that's why i stopped using it, but still good. never broke me out either.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2009 1:39:00 PM More reviews by lilbunnie

At the beginning I thought I would not like this because the first times I used it I felt it burned my eyes and corners of my lips (I thought it would be drying) but finally after 2 weeks using it Im quite hapy with the results : no break outs, no dry skin, no oilier skin, clean feeling, (of course i use it just in the morning along with a moisturizer) so i don't know yet if i'll buy it again but I think for the price it's a really respectable cleanser.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2009 5:25:00 PM More reviews by teendian

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I previously used the Clean and Clear Morning Burst Scrub. & It is way better than this product because there are lots of beads that actually work to cleanse your face from oil and dead skin. The morning burst facial cleanser is totally different because although it has beads in it, none come out. Only a few come out and do nothing to scrub away dead skin. It has a soapy texture to it which is alright. It feels as though it doesn't really get rid of the oil on my face or skin that needs to be scrubed away. I wouldn't buy it again because I could always find something better.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2009 7:17:00 PM More reviews by coconutxmakeupxgirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Other, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I only use this product when I breakout monthly. I usually do not have bumps on my face until a few days at the end of the month. x(
But any way..It smells really good, and the exfoliators are really gentle. I love the dispenser, cause I can just use it and go. This
makes my skin feel really good, but it does dry it out a bit. It opens up your pores, which is the one thing I don't like about it..But I do use this in the mornings, and it does its job okay.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2009 12:47:00 AM More reviews by gospelgirl831

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

i very much like this cleanser. I only use it in the mornings because it doesnt remove makeup very well but it wakes me up. it doesnt break me out i love this product

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2009 7:47:00 PM More reviews by parislovely

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it. Keeps me clear. I use day and night and it still gets clean. Nice scent as well.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/18/2009 9:13:00 PM More reviews by figureshowsheknows

Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser is not a product I would recommend. It didn't do anything to help my skin. It made it so dry that the skin started peeling. I bought this product for around $11.00, a waste of money since this product only dries out your skin. The only good thing I found out of useing this product was that the citrus scent actually did fully wake me up in the mornings.