Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

3.2

Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Menthyl Lactate, Methylparaben, Cellulose, Disodium EDTA (Lactose), Menthol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylcellulose, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Citrus Grandis Fruit Extract (Grapefruit), Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract (Ginger), Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Mica, Talc, Triethyl Citrate, Iron Oxides

on 12/10/2009 9:25:00 PM

The bursting microbeads and vitamin C with ginseng attracted me to try the cleanser. The texture of the cleanser was awful. You can compare it to dishwashing soap.
The scent is like an orange soap. Didn't bother me.
It really dried out my skin. It was good to dry out my pimples that were forming, but then again I started getting more pimples after using this. I think I should stick to my regular gentle cleanser. Disappointed

on 12/6/2009 6:45:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

horrible. just horrible. usually my skin is not at all sensitive, but this made it tight, dry, and irritated. unpleasant, strong fragrance as well. i feel sorry for the poor teenagers who get roped into buying this by all the advertising. ugh!

on 12/3/2009 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This made my skin so tight and oily after I used it the first time. The next day my eczema flared up and my skin was painful to touch. Would not repurchase.

on 12/3/2009 1:31:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I switch my face care up a lot looking for products that work best for me. I tried this recently and I love it. It didn't dry my face out and I haven't had any break outs! It makes my face feel fresh too. I will use this product again for sure! And the price is great!

on 11/18/2009 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This seems a little gimmicky and cheap, but when I got a sample of this while buying another C&C product I thought, what the heck? I'll try it.

Guess what: It is gimmicky and kinda cheap and the scent? Ugh. I will say that I'm not a fan of strong citrus scents anyway (they always smell like that industrial orange-scented bathroom cleaner). I tried it on my hand because I couldn't bear to put it on my face. It was fun squishing the little beads of stuff. But that was about it. (One lippie for the squishy fun.)

on 11/16/2009 8:00:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This happens to be one of my most favorite cleansers! It's refreshing and gives your face that oh so clean feeling without over drying. The citrus smell is beautiful to wake up to. I've repurchased many times and will continue to do so!

on 11/15/2009 12:05:00 AM

This is the first cleanser I've ever bought. At first it wasn't drying, however as I continued to use it it got very drying. And it didn't remove any of my acne either.

Love this product! This is one of the best drugstore or cleansers. The scent wakes you up in the morning especially when you wash your face in the shower. Buy this product !!!!

on 10/21/2009 12:17:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

i got a sample size of this included in another neutrogena product and after using it all up i had to go out and buy the full size!! A little goes a long way with this stuff so i usually use a pump or a pump and a half. I use this in the shower and it leaves my skin feeling fresh and tingly. The only drawback is that my face is dry afterwards which is probably because i have combination skin. I think that this helps with oily skin but not so much with acne. I still break out around that time of the month but i guess nothing can really get rid of that, only reduce it. Overall, i will probably buy again:)

on 10/20/2009 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

love this cleanser!! I use it both in the morning & at night.. leaves your skin so refreshed!! After using it, my skin feels exceptionally clean!!