August 20, 2014 | 1333 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2012 9:12:00 PM More reviews by InSpirit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using night repair for awhile and it's the best anti-aging product out there. This is the only anti-aging product that did not make me break out. A little bit goes a long way. Make sure to put on your neck and chest as well. Use every night. Now that I'm 35 I use Skin Ceuticals Retinol which is also an excellent product. These are the only two that I've found that actually deliver. The only other two skin care products I use is an eye cream and sunscreen. I have virtually no wrinkles except some fine lines around my eyes, which you can't see unless I'm smiling. You won't regret getting this product! Start early, in your 20s and you can delay the wrinkles! Oh, and stay out of the sun.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2012 4:30:00 PM More reviews by SixthSerenade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been wearing the Night Repair for the past 6 months and have noticed such an improvement in my skin....not only is it hydrated, but my skin tone has evened out, I had some sun spots that have virtually disappeared, and the fine lines that started to develope have been diminishing!!! I learned a great tip from the counter manager to apply this with my foundation!!!! You MUST stop by and ask the makeup artist about the many ways you can use this!!!!! I LOVE IT and I have not missed a night using it!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2012 11:18:00 PM More reviews by arayesh

Hi everybody,
I am a makeup artist,I have to buy more products in market because of my job.This product is amazing.It makes your skin younger and less plumping.You can see results immediately after use.I usualy use it at night and in the morning and I have a glowing skin.This is the one of the best products.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/10/2012 7:26:00 AM More reviews by markysa

Another 'what-everyone-I-know-likes-only-I-don't' product. My picky skin which I can now confirm loathes liquid serums, sheet masks, or essences and concentrates that don't penetrate right in can't negotiate or consider the fact of how expensive this product is for me. (WHYYY, skin?)
Gave it a try for a while. Always, always breaks me out. Breaks my heart even more remembering the price. :_(

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2012 7:33:00 AM More reviews by JoannaHollyx

LOVE this product. I have quite oily spot prone skin and wanted to start an official night skin care routine so after reading the reviews I purchased this one.
I've only used it twice now and already it's made such a difference, obviously it hasn't created miracles but when I wake up my skin is definitely more glowy and fresher. It hasn't helped any blemishes yet but my overall skin tone and texture has improved massively. My makeup looks smoother on my skin now,

It's expensive but worth it plus the bottle will last for ages as you only need a little bit, highly recommended to those who have. Night skin care routine

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2012 2:45:00 AM More reviews by honeylavender

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've always used this product. I've used this religiously since I was a teenager, literally, because my mother would give bottles of this to me as presents and I'd use it because, well, it was there. I don't know if habit factors into this at all, but I do notice a difference when I switch to other night creams, namely that they aren't as good as this one at moisturizing and rejuvenating my skin, and I always switch back. For someone who 9 times out of 10 prefers to switch products out of sheer boredom and thirst for novelty, my decade-long loyalty to this night cream says a lot.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2012 11:03:00 AM More reviews by tsh82

first try, first impression :)
i really like the texture. at first i thought WOAH so oily, but it actually seeps in and it doesnt feel as oily as i though it would be
and i also love how you only need so little to spread it on each side of your face, forehead and chin/nose :)
shall update in a week or two :)

2ND OF SEPT 2012 UPDATE
as u can see its only been a few days and i am very happ to keep the rating :) my skin looks glowing and what was used to be dull i can see my skin getting brighter :D
whats better is that sonething that feels so oily does not make my face oily in the morning at all :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2012 4:06:00 AM More reviews by erica_74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This has to be the number one rating of all products I have ever used!
My mum used to wear this since I can remember her (btw, I do not remember a single wrinkle on my mums face, she had fantastic skin!!!!), but I never thought about trying it cause she was an all Estee Lauder girl and I thought that this must be a "hype" product like most...

Oh my, was I wrong...This year , way past the 35 years of age, I thought I'd give it a try....and now I am banging my head on the wall...why oh why didn't I do this earlier????
Each time I use it, my face looks fresh and younger in the morning NO KIDDING.
I came back from a beach vacation (I left ANR at home cause I was afraid it would break or degrade from heat or sth), and even though I took care of my skin with excellent sunscreen and moisturiser, it became parched. Afterwards, it took just 3 days of using ANR at night with a relaxing massage and my skin recovered!!!!!!!

My mum knew this secret and she didn't have the time to pass it on... Now I consider to sometines using it at night and slathering on top some Nivea creme....She used to do that now and then I remember....
I did this 3 times already and , I am SHOCKED with the result....Beautiful glowing thankful skin!!!!!!
Mind you I have combination to oily skin, easily dehydrated and with some faded melasma spots.... My skin is finally behaving and thanking me.

The combination of ANR with Nivea Creme, beats any beauty treatment mask out there. It is just not for every night and I think it is a little early to give a final verdict on this combination.

ANR alone, is a big miracle in a small bottle. I will never be without it anymore. Believe all that it is said about it. It just works!!!!!!

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2012 9:17:00 AM More reviews by kumintang

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

If I could give a 10points on a product, this is it!Can't believe I wait this long to try this serum. Rave alright. See, I've been battling cystic acne for 20 years!I'm 34 now and the acne just got worst and worst to the point I gave up all medications, oral and topical since I can't bear to think yet applying another acne product on my face - was just so sick of it. My skin was at its worst condition, literally hundreds of comedones oozing from my pores (eeewww),
big red angry bumps, not to mention deep and shallow acne scars (red/puple/brownish/ice pick one, you name it I had them), dull blotchy skin, and I was used to having more than 10 big bumps on my face, with puss or no puss :).
I was the type of person where strangers stop to asked what is wrong with my face and started giving 'advice' :(

To add insult to the injury, at my age, my skin has started to show aging - I smoke heavily, dont exercise, so there is no glow whatsoever from my skin. I was feeling very very low.

Then enter this serum, I wasn't expecting much, maybe a little hydration, whatever, since at that point my skin was so bad and having been let down by numerous expensive skincare products, I do not dare to set high expectation.
Within one week of using this serum my skin has improved sooooo much, the dark acne scars are significantly reduced, my 'youthfull glow' is coming back, my pores are tighten up, overall appearence of my skin is wayyy better and best of all, it seems to reduced greatly the numbers of comedones I have/had, heals my cystic acne and prevent new ones forming. Wow, I am so very very impressed, btw I already use this serum for more than a month now and it is getting better and better. Sure, my acne is not 100% gone, but it is now reduced, like maybe 80%, which is an impressive result, may I say.

Will I buy it again?you betcha, will buy it by gallons if possible :).

UPDATE Nov 2012 :
trying to be cheap and used cheaper serum, yupp...cystic acne comes back again, skin is less bright, etc - quickly reached deep into my pocket (sigh...) and buy yet another bottle of this lovely serum..

15 out of 17 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 8:40:00 PM More reviews by mukhy0

I was really hopeful for this product and it did not let me down. I just turned 30 and wanted to find a product to prevent wrinkles and age spots. I started noticing them a year or two ago and wanted to stop any further aging.

I've used it for about two weeks and I do notice a difference in my skin tone. It's less oily and it's brighter. I would say I have a natural glow and it's fading my dark (acne) spots. I also have a sun spot on my cheek and I think it's fading as well.

No break outs so far and my pores seem less noticeable. I'm really impressed by my overall complexion. I wake up in the morning and look like I've had a great night's sleep even though I only have 4 or 5 hours!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No