December 20, 2014 | 1751 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been re-formulated under the new name: Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II. Please find reviews for this product here:

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2012 2:10:00 PM More reviews by Cuddlefish

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a tiny sample bottle of this as a gift with purchase. I decided to apply a tiny amount under my eyes and after just a couple of days I thought I noticed a difference. I was extremely hesitant to try t on my face because I have very acne prone skin. But for the first time I thought, what the heck, I'm going to apply it to my face and just deal with the consequences. Well, the next morning I saw an improvement in my skin! I am keenly aware of every pore, discoloration, pimple, and textural imperfection in my skin...after 3 days there was a noticeable difference in texture and I swear my face was more even toned. And holy cow I even saw a reduction in my acne. So after almost two weeks here is what I can say...my skin texture and tone are both improved, skin around eyes is hydrated and a tad plumper. And my acne may be positively affected (hard to tell for sure). One thing that did experience is an acne cyst on my chin. I didn't panic because this is not completely unusual for me. So I kept applying the serum and the topped it with a big glob my much beloved Acnee Free sulfur clay mask over night as I do will all pimples and that took care of it in 2 or 3 days. I am going to have to bite the bullet and purchase a bottle of this. It is not within my usually budget to purchase something like this. But this is the ONLY anti-aging product I have ever tried that produced noticeable and real results in mere days. I LOVE it. Give it a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2012 1:40:00 AM More reviews by kimmykim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One of the best repair serums ever, will never stop using this! At first, I thought this is something I will use perhaps in my mid 30s or so since it has anti-ageing properties but this serum is actually good for repair (caused by the environment or simply your lifestyle/diet/lack of sleep) and also for hydration (as it locks the moisture in your skin). I have seen improvement in my scars as well as notice a significant difference when I apply my other serum/moisturiser on top of the ANR. They all seem to absorb better and I don't feel like there is a layer on my skin. This is definitely something awesome that really helps to boost your skin's DNA!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/2/2012 4:13:00 AM More reviews by cleopatra44

I used this a few years ago and I broke out terribly and could not understand the 'hype'surrounding this product. Two months ago I decided to give it another go thinking my older skin might tolerate it better. Not a chance! I am all spots from this and I used this very sparingly. Please try a sampleof this before you buy a bottle as it is so expensive just to throw in the bin!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 3:39:00 AM More reviews by linneahurtig

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

HG! I will start this review with just saying; this is an amazing product! I don't really have many HG even though I tend to buy skincare of a smaller country's BNP (according to the fiance). Anyways, this baby does everything I'm looking for in my skincare regime - and thats hard for me to admit, as It pretty much makes all my La Praire and La Mer products a waste leaving me with just a hole in my wallet (well OK they're good to but not a necessity). This product clears smaller acne breakouts, it soothens my skin after retin-a and glycolics, it puts moisture to my oily skin without causing any breakouts. It even helped to heal my skin after a major skinburn this summer when applied several times during the day (damn you LA sun!). I will always have this in my drawer.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2012 11:02:00 AM More reviews by destreng

Good evening treatment. Applies slightly tacky so must "dry" for 5 minutes before going to sleep. I wake up and my face looks fresh and hydrated even after a big night. Pretty expensive, but produced noticeable results for my late 20's fair complection. Dropper applies just enough product, and lasted me a good 6 months using almost every night.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2012 10:55:00 PM More reviews by ccempron09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is HG! I'm not looking to repair deep wrinkles, but I am developing fine lines that I'd like prevent from getting deeper. I've also had bad acne scaring from high school, dryness from eczema on cheeks, redness around nose and chin. This serum fixed all of the above. My skin is smooth, fresh and awake, bright, hydrated, and even. After using this for the first three months every night, I got tons of compliments on my skin, not my makeup, my skin! I find myself only using concealer, because my skin feels and looks great I just want to show it off. I often get mistaken as a 12 year old after this serum. I also get fewer breakouts using this. There's a hint of some kind of floral fragrance, but doesn't linger or bother me (and i'm very sensitive to floral scents and gag if i get too overwhelmed).

Its extremely expensive, but cheaper than stuff like SKII and works better (IMO). I go through the smaller bottle about every 8 to 9 months after continuous night time use. You only need a pea size amount to cover your whole face, so its worth it. I'm on my second bottle and will continue to purchase over and over cannot be without this!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2012 9:12:00 PM More reviews by InSpirit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using night repair for awhile and it's the best anti-aging product out there. This is the only anti-aging product that did not make me break out. A little bit goes a long way. Make sure to put on your neck and chest as well. Use every night. Now that I'm 35 I use Skin Ceuticals Retinol which is also an excellent product. These are the only two that I've found that actually deliver. The only other two skin care products I use is an eye cream and sunscreen. I have virtually no wrinkles except some fine lines around my eyes, which you can't see unless I'm smiling. You won't regret getting this product! Start early, in your 20s and you can delay the wrinkles! Oh, and stay out of the sun.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2012 4:30:00 PM More reviews by SixthSerenade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been wearing the Night Repair for the past 6 months and have noticed such an improvement in my skin....not only is it hydrated, but my skin tone has evened out, I had some sun spots that have virtually disappeared, and the fine lines that started to develope have been diminishing!!! I learned a great tip from the counter manager to apply this with my foundation!!!! You MUST stop by and ask the makeup artist about the many ways you can use this!!!!! I LOVE IT and I have not missed a night using it!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2012 11:18:00 PM More reviews by arayesh

Hi everybody,
I am a makeup artist,I have to buy more products in market because of my job.This product is amazing.It makes your skin younger and less plumping.You can see results immediately after use.I usualy use it at night and in the morning and I have a glowing skin.This is the one of the best products.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/10/2012 7:26:00 AM More reviews by markysa

Another 'what-everyone-I-know-likes-only-I-don't' product. My picky skin which I can now confirm loathes liquid serums, sheet masks, or essences and concentrates that don't penetrate right in can't negotiate or consider the fact of how expensive this product is for me. (WHYYY, skin?)
Gave it a try for a while. Always, always breaks me out. Breaks my heart even more remembering the price. :_(