December 22, 2014 | 882 users online

Treatments (Face) - Vaseline - Vaseline

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2005 6:00:00 PM More reviews by cheezwhiz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A staple with me from the time I was a baby. I use it to remove eye makeup, moisturize dry spots anywhere (yes, that includes the face without any breakouts!) This is a universally useful product that costs practically nada!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2005 7:32:00 PM More reviews by happygirl1

Vaseline is a wonderful moisturizer, but I wouldn't dare use it on my face (other than lips)! I use it on my heels, put socks on, and in the morning, my feet are silky, soft, with no dryness at all. In the summer, I wear heeled sandals to work, and they have an open back. My heels can get super dry if I don't moisturize, and vaseline really prevents super dry feet. If my lips are chapped, I put some on during the night, and after 2-3 days, I have gorgeous, soft, smooth lips. Vaseline is a great product, and has a lot of uses, but I would limit some of those uses when it comes to the face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2005 7:24:00 PM More reviews by asaksa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This great for so many things. It prevents nosebleeds in winter for my kids. Feet blisters soften from a night vaseline and cotton socks. Hands look great after the same treatment. I have thick, frizzy, wavy hair. I dab vaseline very, very lightly on my ends before my last run with the ionic blowdryer (on hot) and brush. No frizz and fly aways. Surprised?! I read this trick in some article and it really works. I don't put it on my face as a moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2005 9:29:00 PM More reviews by lindsay13_88

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff for dry lips!! I use it after I exfoliate my lips to keep them smooth and soft =) I've tried it as an eye makeup remover but it didn't work too well -- it was too greasy and left a film on my lids that had to be washed away with cleanser.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2005 8:09:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

DO NOT use this on your eyes as a makeup remover!!! I tried this as per instructed on a tub of generic petroleum jelly and it gave me a big fat stye! RUN!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2005 11:20:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My HG nighttime facial moisturizer-(and every day lip moisturizer!)-after a shower, get out, dry face, etc...then wet hands in sink, and gather a small dab and distribute evenly between hands and pat all over face. The water reapplied is then locked in, and the Vaseline is thinned out so it's not heavy. Wait a few, then with a kleenex gently wipe off excess on face, but leave thin layer on lashes. Just dab about, no rubbing. My skin is only calm and the redness is down and my lashes are healthiest when I do this! AND I have oily acne prone skin. HA! If this stuff is pure toxic poison then I'm gonna die happy...;-)

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2005 8:02:00 PM More reviews by viet_babii3e

tastes gross, smeels gross, has a gross greasy texture....but works great for dry lips =) lols so as much asd i hate it i use it anyways cuz it helps my lips lols

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2005 11:15:00 AM More reviews by ravenlocks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

you would have to be crazy to let this stuff anywhere near your face. vaseline is proven to give milia (around the eye area) and clog pores. on the feet, or rough elbows, i can see. stay away from vaseline creams on the chest too. i broke out a few weeks ago.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2005 6:30:00 AM More reviews by malibu_jenny

It's the original and the best! Try putting it on your nails - stops them flaking and splitting if you do it regularly.Update: at a friends suggestion I put this all over my nose when I had a cold last week - no redness, no peeling skin; just super softness. I'm iumpressed and I'm using it as a moisturiser now as it doesn't cause spots on my oily skin. The new one with Aloe Vera is great too and doen't cost extra! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2005 2:52:00 PM More reviews by mrsziernik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Its a good eyemakeup remover. And if you put a little bit on your eyelashes before you put on your mascara (not a lot!) it makes them look softer.