Urban Decay Sin

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 12/30/2008 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is one of my new favorites. It is so versatile. The color can only be described as a satin beige with subtle pink and silver undertones. On my fair freckled skin it is incredibly flattering. I use it as a highlighter mostly. If I use it on the corner of my eyelids next to my nose, my eyes look brighter. This is also very pretty washed over the entire lid. On days when I haven't had enough sleep, I use Sin all over my eyes and that seems to give the illusion of rest. .

on 12/14/2008 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Beautiful pinky champagne color that is perfect for everyday eyeshadow looks. Not too frosty, but still shimmery enough to stand out from other nudes. I bought it in the ammo pallette, and it is definitely the one I use most from that. I'm probably going to end up purchasing alone soon!

on 12/8/2008 8:48:00 PM

I love this eyeshadow so much. First got introduced to it when I bought an Urban Decay eyeshadow palette - and now "Sin" is quickly running out while most of the other shadows look like they've hardly been touched. Looks great alone or with other colors. I especially like it because when I don't feel like wearing a lot of eyeshadow, but still don't want to look completely makeup-less, I just use Sin all over my lid and it looks nice and fresh. Will definitely be repurchasing on its own, probably sometime soon :)

on 12/3/2008 11:01:00 AM

Sin is the perfect champagne eyeshadow! When I wear this, I don't detect any pink or orangey undertones like with most champagne shadows. It's a very fool-proof neutral color that looks good paired with just about anything from browns to purples to greens and blues! Sin is a definite must have to any makeup collection.

on 11/25/2008 1:38:00 PM

pretty highlighter eyeshadow-champagne color- but not too pink or peach like other champagne colors i've tried.

i used to use nylon from mac and i found it too white/yellow frosty. i am living in costa rica now and so am a little tanner- so UD's sin is perfect for my asian skin tone. it doesn't have the chuncky glitter of midnight cowboy either- just a nice shimmer/sheen

edit- still a great color- but i am now using nars all about eve as my brow highlighter - its a little more natural than sin.

edit- i now use nars all about eve instead

on 11/12/2008 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This is the only Urban Decay eyeshadow that I own and possibly the last. It's very soft and pigmented. On my NC42 skin, it's a pretty pinkish champagne shade which is nice to use as a highlighter. I have to use a blending brush for a nice and sheer application. If I use any other brush and there's too much product, the color appears horribly frosty and almost white against my naturally tanned skin. Although the quality is decent it lacks staying power. It totally disappears within a few hours..and yes, I do use a base that usually works well. This is my main reason for not buying any more UD eyeshadows especially when you consider the price..$16 for a single eyeshadow. For that price, I expect much better staying power. Most of the UD shades are also too glittery for my taste anyways and I don't like any of the matte shades either. I would not repurchase this..it's somewhat similar to a Wet N Wild shade that I bought for only $2 that looks similar.

on 10/15/2008 10:44:00 PM

I LOVE this shadow and don't know what I would do if they ever discontinue this! It's a staple in my stash as it's the most flattering, brightening shadow I have ever used. It matches virtually every crease color, looks great alone as a lid color or makes the perfect brow/inner corner highlighter. The texture is amazing and leaves the most gorgeous light peachy pink sheen(no glitter or heavy frosty shimmer). I can't get over how beautiful it makes my eyes look either on little sleep days or even just rushed/minimal makeup days. I only wish it was more readily available in my area. If it's ever discontinued, I don't know if I'd ever find a dupe that I would love this much! I better stock up just in case!

on 9/25/2008 12:07:00 AM

Perfect daytime eyeshadow. Has a nice sheen but is not glittery. Looks pretty and really makes eyes stand out when paired with curled lashes coated with CG Lash Exact.

on 8/25/2008 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

very good quality....just a nice basic brow highlighter. can be a little too frosty of applied too much. but overall very pretty.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I love this shadow. A good shimmery (not glittery) base. I like to use this to make me look awake and fresh. On the days that I need to look awake, I use this as base, in the corners and use x on my lid, and line my water line with paula dorf's baby eyes. it works like a charm everytime!

would i replace it? absolutely!

Top Rated Urban Decay Products